Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2 - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Heroes 4: Equilibris

PLAY ON CHAMPION ONLY FOR YOUR OWN RISK and IF YOU DARE!! ( playing on champion means much more rewards, but hard as hell)
The time has come for The Age of Heroes! You will lead your small but powerful party through of the lands of Alar, the land of the magic. Many need your help, and few are against you. But the few is stronger than ever before! Now its the time for YOU to lead your heroes and show the opposing side, that you are here and you have other plans.
Redesign to 276% ( the original map by Andreas Strande - Rise of an Empire ) by Ston3M4son

Added: 19-03-2018

Heroes 4 maps: A Destiny of Prince | Отмщение | The Last Alliance (Lord of the Rings) | The Price of Victory

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 08-05-2019 17:07
Rednot finishing - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hi there! I tried again and again this map and red had always probems. I extremely checked the running scripts, the other players, aswell i HAVE NO idea what the hell is causing it. Thank you Konjiko for your effort to look into it from a different perspective. I would like to ask your opinion. Should i remove the creature growth from the garrison? I have no other idea. And then upload the corrected version here? for me it happened after 3 month 5 month ingame time, so its competely random and extremely frustrating for the player.

Author: Konjko ((Croatia)), 03-05-2019 13:12
additional update - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I have installed Gretest Mod v18 and everything start to function normally, even save files with stuck turn

Author: Konjko ((Croatia)), 02-05-2019 20:44
problem found - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Cyclops are in a loop. And they are not spending their movement, but constantly trying to join forces in never-ending loop.
problem found - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Author: Konjko ((Croatia)), 02-05-2019 12:05
Third time the charm - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
On third try I did managed to kill red before he get stuck

Author: Konjko ((Croatia)), 01-05-2019 23:07
second try - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
On second try red did not finished his move on day 2 week 2 month 2

Default diff

Author: Konjko ((Croatia)), 30-04-2019 22:16
Red Not finishing the move - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
On normal diff, red is not finishing the move on second month. Too bad, extremely nice map. I can only wonder why

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 28-04-2019 13:25
Thunderbirds - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hi again. I succeeded to reproduce your problem with the thunderbirds. It is happening because of the auto creature growth gives 1 Thunderbird to garrison and the AI is so stupid that it makes a seperate army. And somehow the list gets full, but it still gets another thunderbird. I removed the growth from the garrison,and removed the creature buildings. so it has only the army what he gets from auto growth and he cannot decide himself. He still gets creatures but now only one type. I hope this fixes this problem. I will upload the updated map today.

Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands) writes:
05-05-2019 11:43

Thanks. I will retry to play your map in a couple of days!

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 27-04-2019 23:25
I wonder - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I wonder how are you able to see the red enemy on day one. But other then this, i think that this is somehow connected more with the game compatibility. Are you using Equilibris 3.51? The english version? I tested this issue directly, and i had none problem like so. Actually i found no issue at the red guy.

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 27-04-2019 11:35
The thunderbirds are trying to jump but are blocking each other - or something like that. It happens on day 1, in all playing modes, except Normal. I tried to remove a poll of grass in the editor, I changed the speed of enemy's armies, I played Order and Life, but nothing helps. I think (?) it has to do with graphics on my computer or monitor.

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 25-04-2019 20:31
I dont know exactly.. - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hi there.. Can you be more precise about thunderbirds in what crazy., and how.. I started also the game and i am already in the 5th month, but i did not encounter anything like this. You playing with the Life? or Order? And i play on champion ofc.

Author: Razorockham (Voerendaal, Netherlands), 25-04-2019 17:39
Red's thunderbirds are crazy - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hello brave editor, Unfortunately at the first day of the game red's thunderbirds are blocked, so red's turn is never ending. This happenened in the advanced and in the more difficult modes, but not in the normal mode. So I played in this mode, but after a month or so the samen thing happenened. Can you stop these crazy angry birds?

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 23-04-2019 16:29
The map has been updated - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Now the updated version is available to download.

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 23-04-2019 04:50
Finished Testing - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Dear players! I finished the testing procedure, and sent the fresh map to the administrator. The latest version size is : 863,064 and the version is v2.3
Please if the map is not yet updated, wait till it is with starting a new game.
Have fun!

Konjko ((Croatia)) writes:
12-05-2019 13:27

- Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Simple trick is to remove red castle (aka remove red player).

12-05-2019 13:46

Nothing has worked for me, I have removed cyclops dwelling, and game has frozen on random. Greatest Mod 1.8 is giving berserker to the megadragons so game much harder/impossible with that. And I still did get random freeze even with other mods.

Only thing that I managed (beside removing red) is to rush him under 2 months. Which is doable if you managed to get grandmaster life magic (for resurrection spell) and grandmaster summoning for waspwort. Resurrection is much more important. Its was bit stressful to watch red bar on full during these 2 months :)

ston3m4son writes:
12-05-2019 15:07

Workaround - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

This random freezing happened AFTER the 2.31 update. Whereas i changed the script timing, and the script values. If you familiar with scripting, this script contains: On current day of the week, check if the red army least powerful hero has or has not Lv 30, If yes ,,give x amount to def,attack, spell, If not give less than x amount to the same stats. For me it seemed absolutely logical dependencies, but it seems so that the editor script is too dumb, and makes infinite loops. So I rewrite these scripts, WITHOUT condition now, This means the heroes WILL get stronger no matter what level or anything. Compensate to this, i remove the creature addition. Heroes will be anyway enough to make you sweat. I upload the refreshed map today.
thanks

ston3m4son writes:
12-05-2019 15:52

side note - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I left the creature growth in. Changed the scripts for the computer, now im testing for infinite loop. updating thread soon today

14-05-2019 16:44

I will give it a shot when I finish the map on normal diff

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 16-04-2019 14:54
70% - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS MAP NEEDS EQUILIBRIUM TO RUN!!!!

I am still in the testing process, as i do not have so much free time in these days. At this stage i tested already the whole surface part(quests, passability.difficul ty, especially the Pickaxe quest) and, found no gamebreaking bug. Added some stuff, here and there, balanced some aswell. You will read the changes ingame. Computer players are still just plain derps. I tested also a small part of the underground, there i found some mistakes and corrected them. The Underground takes some more days to check it throughly, so the updated map comes in 3-4 days here.

Author: horw, 11-04-2019 07:31
can't complete quest "PICKAXE v2.0" - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
dear Ston3m4son , thanks for your detailed reply. i have finished that quest. i have been playing this game for many years and i think your map is one of the top five i have met.

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 10-04-2019 18:48
Testing again - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Dear previous and future players of this map. I decided to test it again, as something is wrong if so many people are not getting what i wanted them to get with the infos, or something. I am pretty certain that the map is able to play through at this point, as i tested it twice complete playthrough and many dozen times the sections seperately already, but seems so that something is not working as it intended. So I test it again for you all, and i make the neccessary tuning. I will update this thread soon. A week or so.
Thank you

horw writes:
11-04-2019 11:01

proposal - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

i believe those scripts are doing well since i haven't found any bugs till i finish the map. so you don't need to test scripts again. maybe, you can put some window of eye aside some important quests, so that players will finish them conveniently. (actually, i did this for myself so that i don't need to remember the quests when i play them again long time later)

horw writes:
11-04-2019 11:13

proposal - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

since we can use materials collected to complete quest or exchange artifacts. could you afford one place where we can check out our collections currently, then we will know which one is lack of.

Ston3m4son (Germany) writes:
11-04-2019 11:14

considering - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Thank you very much for the feedback! Yes i am sure about that my scripts are working now, but seems so that players do not find the way in this insane map. I referred to put neccessary hints and tips much more ingame texts, and yes this Window of the magi is an AWESOME idea. I am considering aswell to remove some of the monsters, which are more annoying late game than any challenge. They are mostly for materials actually, but i have the feeling that noone needs the crafting feature as late game when you are strong enough the enemy heroes are just fleeing. And this i could not workaround that when fleeing, the artifacts are removed. If anyone has idea, its more than welcome how to do it.

Ston3m4son (Germany) writes:
12-04-2019 22:45

Cannot do - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I was trying to workaround this script to make it somehow able to check, but i cannot make it that the program makes a post message about the variables. I do not know how familiar you are with the editor`s language, but for example when you kill a mob you can set a variable for that type, and make a display message with the set variable, then on the next mob you need to condition the same variable IF the number has changed or not and how much. then add one to the same variable and display message as text. But to check this variable actual value there is no damned script. only with debugging. And that suxx the game fun pretty badly if you have to do it again and again. So no, i am not able to do this sadly, even if i wanted to from the start. Unless some much more experienced map author has some idea how to...

Author: Ston3m4son (Germany), 10-04-2019 16:48
Pickaxe - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Its been a long time that i updated this map, And because of this maybe you are stuck with one of the quests. BUT Pickaxe quest what is in the main storyline IS completeable. I admit, the quests are freaking complicated, but there is TWO THOUSAND line of script on the map. Like so, the quests are not done by going to somewhere and it is completed. I found this a bit too "easy done".
Map is STILL linear.
So HERE IS How to get the Pickaxe from basic, to the last upgrade.:

-Acquire the Hero: Tasha

-Follow her questline to the Efreet and get the SMALL SIDENOTE about the pickaxe whereabouts, This Badge of Courage is NOT a real quest!! Just for the story, BUT you can still get it if you are so much need of this minor artifact. ( You will need actually ALL friggin morale boost in the game)

-Acquire The Hero Yvonnel The Blessed (This is one of the hardest battles you will encounter) For this you need Level 41+ heroes at least one. Otherwise she WILL NOT join you and you lose the chance forever. But you will be told many times ingame.

-Go to Underground through the tunnel to the South of the RIGHT side sea. But to go through you need Yvonnel, Tasha, Eaksha heroes AT ONCE. You can try other tunnels on the map, it will tell you what you need to pass. This tunnel is the nearest to the efreet of the Pickaxe.

-Go to the Efreet, complete his quest for the Pickaxe.

- You need for the upgrade: 1 Squire mace head(Squire monster kill) , 1 gold Golem Fragment( Gold golem monster), 1 Ballista trigger mechanism(Ballista) ,1 Golem Machinery (Dragon Golem), 3 Dwarven Axe Handle (Dwarves) , 300k gold, and the original Pickaxe quest completed. The hermit who makes this lives almost next to the island where you got Yvonnel, To the north west from it.

-You already should know about Redemption, the Angel Haven. Go there, complete the quest AS IT NEEDS to be completed. Read a lot....
I CANNOT give you one place where you can change two numbers and then you can skip some steps. Because this almost two thousand line of script + text is connected with each with variables, and conditions. Playthrough is possible in this last version. I dont say it is flawless, but you can complete the quests.

Ah..you think its easy :DD There is a lot stuff in between the main quests, and actually you have to read everything.

Author: horw, 09-04-2019 05:17
can't complete quest "PICKAXE v2.0" - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
how can i complete the quest "making the MIGHTY PICKAXE v2.0'? i have noticed that we need "the original Pickaxe". but i can't find out where to set this variable.

03-06-2019 10:26

Pickaxe quest - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

For me the most difficult quest. I did not went to the underground tunnel to Oxomon, but to the purple one-way portal Bandit's Flight, leading to Way of the Fire and the efreet behind it. It took many, many months before I could beat the 600.000 efreet (sic) over there.

ston3m4son writes:
03-06-2019 20:41

:)) - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Oh i hope you enjoyed it:) And i hope you tried the 900k Goblin knight aswell on the surface for some nice rewards.
Btw i modified the map, now the computer heroes, neutral wandering heroes are extreme. But i wont upload it untill at least 15 ppl commenting that it is desired.

Razorockham writes:
04-06-2019 08:27

Goblin knights - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Yes, i beat Them. Tiger helm etcetera.

Lê Minh Ngân writes:
09-11-2021 16:33

Top 5 - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

What are other 4 maps of your top 5?

Martin Le (Sai Gon, Vietnam) writes:
13-11-2021 06:05

Yes I like any update of this map - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I am waiting for a great update of this map that makes it more challenging and complicating

Author: Ston3m4son, 19-04-2018 14:11
Updated - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Updated with changes requested by players.
-Eaksha no longer transforms sorceresses
-elemental quest now working as intended
-Removed the Mire spell blocking the path to Teal
-Added some info messages
-As the AI suxx big , increased the creature growth for computers
-Reduced Waspworts in shop (it was too OP)
-Eaksha now transforms only 60 vampire not 600 after the Archangels quest

and im not a robot :))

Author: Ston3m4son, 18-04-2018 17:26
in some point you are right - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
1, You need to get stoned from the medusas to make the testicle quest work, that quest starts with the centaur on the right side, otherwise that quest has absolute no important role.
2, the maze on top left is a quest AFTER you talked with the black dragon on the bottom left WITH yvonnel in party, but otherwise its not so important part.
3, The minotaur lord is right next to the underground tunnel but opens up AFTER you reached the Faerie dragon quest for the mighty pickaxe 2.0 upgrade, as the dragon actually TOLD you aswell, if you read it, to the north from the dragon on the sea.
3, the water elementals were a bug, i know about it, and i wrote in comment on the site that if someone wishes this changed, i corrected this bug and i send the corrected map to the one who request it in email.
4, 100k elves is a crazy reward, actually endgame party is stronger than anything on this map so i think i could have placed even 300k elves, the main point of the map is the STORY, i had 3k waspwort, and 700 vampire at the end part of the map.
5, The AI sucks big badly, and sadly i cannot do anything about it, this is why the enemy heroes fleeing, BUT the underground heroes you should fight because otherwise you wont be able to collect the amulet of the crow what is needed to reach the final boss. and there you WILL need the 100k elves btw. And in the Reign of fire you should also fight and not let escape them.
6, The first location of the archmage quest is Michael, and there you find a window of the magi what is showing you the locations of the others, but if you need a hint, two isles on the left side holding two wand, one isle with cursed ground on the right has one wand, and the right side town Blubbatown has the fourth, the staff of summoning is on the left bottom corner in the Mantis nest.
7, The oracles should work in my testing, but could you be more exact which oracle not working?

And thank you very much for the comment!

Author: Paracelsus (Russia), 06-04-2018 06:41 Like
123 - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
There's tonn of bugs. Still.
1) quest for sea monster's testicles and berserker's brains (bot left underground) does not work. yes im sure, yes i had 3 healing potions ( actually >10) and killed all of the neutrals. And got messages.
2) There's a maze or sth, top left underground. 2nd tower crashes the game.
3) Mighty pickaxe 2.0 upgrade (let's call this 3.0) is fucked too, cause that dragon wants the weapon from minotaur king. i have no fckn idea, who's that guy, but i killed kinda everything there, got million elementals blah-blah-blah, nobody gives a crap, here i finished playing actually.
4)btw, water elementals join you from every enemy squad (even without water elementals) once you get 300 of them. So i had like, hmmm, 20000. Well, thank you, but i prefer sorceresses. Dont touch my sorceresses damn Eaksha!
5) 100k elves = op
6) The quest for a blue portal worked ok 1st time and suddenly fucked up in 2nd one. nvm, i still have "nwchermes" ;
7) Teal one-sided portal leads to the isle with prison and the guardian of eternity. I can enter this isle without portal (same trick with 3 pandora boxes in overmind's location behind the sanctuary), and i did not finish archimage's quest for staff of idontknowwhat taking into account the fact that i cleared the map besides teal and orange areas, and 7nd golden oracle too, cause they're closed atm. I have million items, so im not sure about wands, but i think i couldnt miss anything. So it's bugged too.
Eventually this map is unplayable, but anyway amazing.

13-06-2019 23:27

Very honoured - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Very honoured, to be a part of your artwork! See my suggestion on e-mail. Make two maps: one RPG, with the full narrative. The other with a limited text, only with the instructions a player needs for his quests.
Today I reached Bohalia. What I supposed, is the truth: my Axe of Legend was 'illegal' - the bug of the dropped artifacts, you have repaired this - because now I have two of them. Back to the Cave. You have not answered till now my question about the 4 times 1200 elementals. How can I collect them? Patience for years?

ston3m4son writes:
14-06-2019 01:47

elementals - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

no no, not years :) You have to have Tasha+ Ring of elementals in your party, and started the quest (got the text info at Tempe of Damned). Then if there is elemental in opposing army they will join you, 60-70 from one fight. One type at once. On the surface sea there i placed a lot , and in underground even much more. Though Underground armies have much larger numbers

ston3m4son writes:
14-06-2019 02:01

email - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I did not get any email from you. my email is : ston3m4son@gmail.hu

15-06-2019 22:29

Dispirited and depressed - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

I'm losing hpoe in the underworld.
1. Elementals: Fire elementals are nu problem, water elementals neither. But wind elementals are scarce. And nearly all of them I killed, when I met them in the underworld, BEFORE I heard from the faerie dragon the cave of the 4 times 1200. Earth elementals are nearly absent. And there is only one Earth Portal, hidden on other continent. I guess it takes several months th conquer that portal. And than the counting starts: how many of them do you recieve in one month? The problem wth your map is that you (the editor) are fixed on a route from a to b to c, but there are also possibilities to go from a to c, and then you miss the information on point b.
2. Temple of the Damned. The events Agarhaz prison and Agarhaz Prison are unreachable or not working. Or they have some obscure irreversablel mechanism - the file I will send you is of my third visit to this temple. But I can't rememeber I saw the messages of these two events when I visited the Temple for the first time - of course, with the Archangel's cloack.

15-06-2019 22:34

Elementals - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

And never in the game you gave me a hint about the elements. Hint 5 tells me about elements in the sea, not the Earth and Wind elements. In your summery about Essential /non- essential quest you said not a word about this quest.

Author: Renaud (Paris France), 31-03-2018 23:27
yvonnel god mode bis - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
i had forgotten
she has vampirism,angel lives,hypnose..
she strikes hard,great master with no retaliate.
this list is probably incomplete.
her health and mana bars practically don't move.
her troops have no importance,she is able to win alone against a much bigger opponent than me
in my opinion a minimum would have been to let cancel works on her.
i don't see the interest to organize such a fight !?

Ston3m4son writes:
01-04-2018 13:25

Yvo is hard? - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hi there
Yvonnel is NOT the hardest battle by the way, and she is doable even on champion.
But some tips for the tactical combat.
-She has 2k mana, so you cannot really make her use all
First and most important to make with all heroes minor summoning spells and DO NOT attack with the summons, just go right next to her to keep her from shooting flaming arrow
-You need to have RANGED creature to shoot the guardian robe off from her, and to bypass her insane def. I used 800 waspwort
-Blind or Terror all creatures with her and do not bother those untill Yvo is dead.
-Get at least TWO maranthea mug to start first
-Get the TWO robe of the guardian from quest or craft them
-DO NOT go battle with her with the tight formation!
-Use dragon strength and all buff on the strongest ranged creature you have, and protect that from everything
-I killed her when she had 7k def and 8k atk also, so she is beatable.
and 7 month in the game is not even the quarter of the total playtime..so do not worry :) To get Yvo is just the second main quest actually

Renaud (Paris France) writes:
01-04-2018 16:37

Yvo fight - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

OK
i used your summoning strategy to prevent her fire Arrow
where or how do you find 800 waspworts?from the begining i have no ranged creature and i would have been happy to get them (pandora boxes gave me 600 minotors useless against yvo)
i can only do melee attacks and this strategy is indeed catastrophic against her

Renaud (Paris France) writes:
02-04-2018 12:46

yvo fight end - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

OK i can summon 800-1000 waspworts BUT:i need more than 30 rounds to do that and i have to be Lucky(i mean yvo IA stupid,this is not always the case)
She can get speed go to dragons and hit them(at least 6 dragons killed and the game is closed because i need troops to go on even if l kill yvo)
she can summon devils better than me and my waspworts(of course i can't dismiss them she has the needed artefact;in fact it is shorter to list the artefacts she has not)
when she dies,she resurect :guardian angel which i can cancel only after her first death)
Message to other players:
follow the Ston... tactic and prey your god to be patient and Lucky(yvo becoming stuborn)my god helped me at the seventh try.
Now i need holidays!

Ston3m4son writes:
02-04-2018 19:59

tacticals preferred - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

This tactic works on ALL enemy. Keep heroes busy with tons of sprites,imps, air elementals, maybe devils or griffins on higher levels. And keep em coming if they die!! ( these are the best as they have the most movement and they can reach the hero in one turn) they are quite overpowered anyway. especially Zokala`s group. Oh , and i forgot the Lich who is level 70. and have 25k vampire and some ten thousand mummy :D
I finished the map with 9k waspwort, and about 2k vampire. And yes, the fights were EXACTLY intended to use your tactic and sweat blood to win and try your patience aswell :)). Otherwise the endless walking around is pretty boring even with fun quests.
And btw, if you reach the Tavern quest, be really prepared for that two Lich girl. They are also really mean.
Oh And did you know that there is a merchant where you can BUY ranged creatures till L3? its almost next to the starting town...

Author: Renaud (Paris France), 31-03-2018 20:48
yvonnel is invincible - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
please explain me how you can beat her!!
I fulfilled all quests and hard fights!7 months running,it's time to Attack her
She has robe of gardian
she is Under dragon strength,has fire Arrow and kills one 41 lvl hero and 50 sorceresses in one shot
she is Under regeneration
cancellation is forbiden!!!!
she has hand of death(eleven dragons out in one row)
16 dragons Under dragon strength and double Attack destroy 15 per cent of her life.
explain me how you manage her!!!

Author: Ston3M4son, 29-03-2018 15:57
Elemental quest - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
The elemental quest can be confusing, because all elementals will join you if you arrive at the Temple of the damned, but the water elementals only start to join you if you have at least 300 in your army. i think i made an exploit with this quest but i think at this point of the playtime, you already have insane heroes and armies with at least 800 vampire. So you will not really need this obvious exploit. If you do not want this in your game i made a version with less elemental joining. shoot me an email then. on ston3m4son@gmail.hu

Author: Asharax (Paris, France), 29-03-2018 14:33
Quick question about teams - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Hello,

My friend and I are very big fan of this kind of maps (equilibris, roleplaying and scripts) so we will try it asap.

We like to hotseat in the same team. Is it relevant to change the settings in order to go 2vs4 in this map ?

Thanks again for your work, we will post a debrief as soon as we are done playing it ;)

Ston3M4son writes:
29-03-2018 15:50

Team - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

Hi! I made every single script for both human side, but i dont know how it is impacting the game experience if only one can do the quests at once. The game playtime is around 65+ hour in real time, for one person. But i suppose it is possible to go 2 vs 4,

Author: Ston3m4son, 27-03-2018 12:40
Updated to the clean version - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
The map has been updated to the clean version.

Author: Ston3M4son, 25-03-2018 15:38
Pending update - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
I would like to apologize from everyone, because i still found mistakes in the last version what had size of 849,491 kbyte. Now i checked every quest related script once more and i corrected those what i still found.
I already sent the clean map for update so it will take a bit more time.
The working version size is 854,739 kByte
If the map is still not uploaded and you would like to play the clean version shoot me an email.

Author: Renaud (Paris France), 23-03-2018 13:55
lopikus - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
This guy ask ten harpies from "a harpy nest at the south east" but i don't find it!?

ston3m4son writes:
24-03-2018 11:43

harpies - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2

hi, you need to go to the harpy nest to the southeast, back on the bridge and a bit down. there is a shrine of nature in front of it.

Author: Kir (Russia), 21-03-2018 14:39
Ок - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
And at the same time I can open it in the editor ... Okay, maybe there will be other reviews

Author: Ston3m4son, 21-03-2018 14:10
Agreed - Rise of an Empire of Heroes 2
Actually i have no idea why it tells you that the file is bad, as it is not. and i can also start a russian language map, only the fonts are messed up, but everything else works fine. I do not have any other mod or expansion than the two base exp, and the Equilibris 3.51.
So i am kinda stuck with your problem now.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-98 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy