Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Isabelle (CharleroyIII) - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Isabelle (CharleroyIII) - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Isabelle (CharleroyIII) - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

The 4 fallen brothers shared the lands of Sire Charleroy until the day when Isabel the only heiress returns in this region to take back his property.

Added: 25-10-2018

Heroes 5 maps: Desperates | Долина озёр | Pathways | Zoloto Razdora

Author: Arno (Deutschland), 15-09-2023 18:40
Ich verstehe das nicht - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Ich bin zu dumm für das Game. Schon in der ersten Woche rennt Giovany mit weit über 3000 Armeen (für mich tödlich) an mir vorbei und in der zweiten Woche macht mich der Gelbe Spieler platt. ich verstehe das nicht.

Author: Bojangles (Helmond, Holland), 14-01-2022 01:46 Like
VERY nice map - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Hi, thank you for all your work to make this map. A very nice, difficult map because of all the portals. I enjoyed it very much. 1 small thing, I did not stick to the script, I did not loose the town ;-) and I was at yellows gate without the shoes. I got the message that only Isabelle should pass, but the game is letting Christian through. A very nice story. You have been putting in a lot of work and this was one of the nicest maps I ever played, and I am playing HOMM from the beginning! Thank you again very much.

michel (France) writes:
14-01-2022 11:43

merci - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Thank you very much for this comment, I am currently in the process of redoing and finalizing the first map called "la cordee" which will be uploaded within a week on the Map Heroes MMV portal. Merci !

Bojangles (Helmond, Holland) writes:
15-01-2022 15:40

La Cordee - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

I remember having played that map already some years ago. :-) Also a very nice map. I can remember it because there are not so many French people making maps. When I played this one, I already started thinking you were the same mapmaker. Thank you still also for that one. Now busy with Charleroy.

Author: michel (France), 30-06-2020 22:36
map corected June 2020 - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Hello map and bug corected and now Inside this map a russian translation Я пытался перевести эту карту на русский для своих друзей с севера.
имена сценариев:
Изабель (основной игрок, игрок 1)
Кристиан (помогите игроку 1 основного игрока)
Val Tempet (игрок города 1, основной игрок)
... хорошая игра !
(все сообщения нумеруются для Русский перевод (спасибо Google перевод)
michel

Author: Eric (Avignon, France), 19-09-2019 08:23
Pas moyen - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Bonjur,

j'ai suivi toutes les recommandations et malgré tout le jeu plante des que je veux charger la carte.
que faire pour enfin jour cette map svp

michel (francd) writes:
06-01-2020 03:01

reponse eric - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

salut Eric envoies moi un mail et je te joint la carte sans bug en retour

Author: michel (France), 10-12-2018 13:55
re Markus - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Hello Markus Please before loading map , choose option video in mode less. Than start the game and modifie again the video in mode (your mode) When you load game, a picture in mode DDS start ( picture screan game ) maybe this picture crash the start game ( sorry for my bad English )If you can not start the game again, please send me your mail ( I send you the map without the DDS picture )

Author: Markus (London), 09-12-2018 17:01
Problem - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Cannot even start that map, game crash to desktop (when select it from the list). Other maps work well

Markus (London) writes:
15-12-2018 12:20

Hi - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

I dont have any DDS or 'mode less' option in game video settings. . Using patch 3.1. and have low resolution, image quality set to very low

michel (france) writes:
17-12-2018 10:54

please - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Please send me your mail, I send you the map without DDS picture and without box text

Markus (London) writes:
18-12-2018 01:30

mail - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

markus_890@mail.com
thanks

Eric (Avignon, France) writes:
19-09-2019 08:24

Moi - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

oui moi je veux bien que tu m'envoie la carte comme ca ..

Georgiy (Russia) writes:
22-11-2023 18:55

Isabelle (Charleroy) - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Hello sir, can you send it to me too. I cant use autosaves. My email georgesandalov@ya.ru

Author: edd, 05-12-2018 12:54
wings - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
went trough the monolith to the "underground&qu ot;, gates behind two other monoliths are blocked by wood, went trough the sink hole, there is a dwarf saying i need wings to get to the monolith he is guarding, sea is blocked by rocks and storm, the only way is back to the central island or trough that dwarf guarded monolith. where can i get those wings?

michel writes:
05-12-2018 14:25

answer - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

hello To get the wings of angels the scripts will start at the end of the game. For the moment you must find the prison of Christian and deliver him. A region triggering a script is on your way ... All blocked access will be released during the deliverance of Christian (see picture Caution the picture are from the new version of this map, but the sripts are the same of the old version )
script N°1 > tell you about a dwarf and angel wings
script N 2 > open the way to script N°3
Script N°3 > start combat and you received artefact (dragon boot)
Script N°4 > open the way to the prison of Christian
Script N°5 > start combat to deliver Christian and release all the block way to all the map )
(triggering this script N°5 will allow enemies to enter your territory )
other script > surprise !

edd writes:
06-12-2018 16:01

all good - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

thanks a lot! missed that small entrance to the sea to get those ghosts :)

Author: FapFapAhri (Chalon Sur Saône), 04-12-2018 12:48
Congrat/very good job/enjoy - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Well made map, the story is good , rich landscape, and quest keep it interesting with variation. really a masterpiece, thank, all the heroes universe is exploited !

michel (France) writes:
04-12-2018 13:07

re - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

merci pour ton commentaire tres sympa, cependant j ai une question : est ce l ancienne map ou la nouvelle ? ( nouvelle mise en ligne le1 er decembre ) pour info la nouvelle propose un combat tres "hard" contre les Necro en fin de partie ) Merci de ta reponse ( thx 4 your comment but I have a question ; did you played the old or next map ? ( next map is hard with Necromancers fight )

michel (France) writes:
04-12-2018 13:26

see picture - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

see picture

see picture - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Author: Michel (france), 02-12-2018 04:11
update 1Dec2018 - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
new challenge with necromancy fights (ohhhh yeah ... ) ( final is not easy .. )

Author: edd, 29-11-2018 18:41
help - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
nice start, bun now i'm stuck on the first island, all land and sea exits are blocked with peasants. main quest doesn't show what to do. any help would be appreciated

michel (France) writes:
30-11-2018 11:35

You have to go to "the middle land" a teleportation gate is located next to dueling haven. However, I modified this map which will be updated on Saturday 1 december (new map with new chalenge and fights to Necromancers)

edd writes:
02-12-2018 23:09

stuck again - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

thanks for the tip! now all 4 gates are blocked by wood, went trough sink hole and back to central island, sea is blocked by rocks and storm, what am i missing now?

Author: Slayer (New Zealand), 10-11-2018 00:50
Awesome - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Really well done, keep making maps!

Author: Alex, 04-11-2018 23:25
10/10 - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Very very nice map! It's been a while since I enjoyed a good HMM5 map...And your English is good!

Author: naeduda (romania), 03-11-2018 14:37
thx. - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Very good map. On performing computers h5
crash when loading this Map.
thx. - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Author: Helena (Utrecht, NL), 02-11-2018 16:04 Like
Amazing - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Well done again! You make truly interesting and challenging maps.

Michel (France) writes:
02-11-2018 16:39

thx - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Merci

Author: Joachim Fritz (Estenfeld), 30-10-2018 22:02
no start from a save game - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Save Game from this Map !! Heroes crash when loading this Map . Other Maps ok. Video Parameter in low . same crash.

Author: Michel (France), 29-10-2018 19:06
start a save game - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Hello You can start a save game about this map ? or anymap ? Does it make a crash map when you start the game ( If it please chose your video parameter in low and start the game ...maybe i'ts the picture DDS Can you explain me more informations thx
Bonjour Essayez de charger le jeu en mode vidéo "minimum" puis en cours de jeu changer le mode vidéo en normal ( sorry for my bad translate )
start a save game - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Author: Joachim Fritz (Estenfeld), 29-10-2018 18:11
no start from a save game - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
can not start a save game.

michel (France) writes:
31-10-2018 11:11

hello can u send me by mail your savegame( documents/MyGame/Her oesMMV/profiles/Joac him?/save/save.sav ) merci

Rozeta (Plovdiv,Bulgaria) writes:
31-10-2018 13:34

Прекрасна карта! - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

Благодаря Ви,за чудесната карта!Прик

michel (France) writes:
01-11-2018 15:25

Благодаря ви за този коментар
( merci pour ce commentaire )

Rozeta (Plovdiv,Bulgaria) writes:
01-11-2018 18:28

:) - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

I look forward to Charleroy IV!

Helena (Utrecht, NL) writes:
02-11-2018 16:08

Save/load problem - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)

@Joachim Fritz: This save/load problem is well-known, has been around since the beginning of Heroes 5 and does not depend on the map. You should be able to reload after restarting the game (that's what's happening to me). If not, something else is wrong.

Author: michel (France), 28-10-2018 13:00
merci Ours Brun

Author: ours brun (France), 28-10-2018 03:12
Isabelle - Isabelle (CharleroyIII)
Excellent. Congrats

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy