Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ray of light - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ray of light - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ray of light - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ray of light

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Combine the Titans and Archangels in one force and defeat the evil Black, penetrated into the sacred people. This long journey has to end a triumph for you. You have to prove you're the epitome of skill, patience and courage.

Added: 31-07-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Little Big Quest1 | Ring of the magi | Mountain Meet | The Big Quest

| 1-30 | 31-50 |

Author: motor (Modiin), 18-06-2023 09:59
Fun it is not. - Ray of light
The Author is very strong and did an excellent work, but fun it is not, it is hard work to play this game. Waiting for 20000 resources did not like.

Author: chantuibay (russia), 08-04-2021 15:40
Resources - Ray of light
In the latest version, does it still require 9k or 20k of resources (waiting time needed) ?
Thanks.

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 18-11-2020 13:53
map rating 10? Really? - Ray of light
One of the worst maps i downloaded in here. Very good concept very bad execute. You play, you defeat enemies you finish quests and then all of the sudden you have to wait. Wait 2-3 months to gather resources, wait 2-3 months to raise army and then wait 2-3 months to gather resources again.

Αnd as if that was not enough, i couldn't fight the last battle because the spot near the water orb that was supposed to land the hero was full with creatures so i couldn't get the orb

Author: Manofwar (Antalya,Turkey), 07-04-2020 22:43
elixir of life? - Ray of light
I m in the last two fights, opened all map, missing just one artifact for elixir of life, dunno where it is, any help is welcome pls,

Author: Kristaps (Riga, Latvia), 05-04-2020 14:25 Like
Crag Hack - Ray of light
Hello what are the mechanics and tricks to win Crag Hack. Up to now i blinded all and then got them one by one... Now i am stuck. Help plz!

Kristaps (Riga, Latvia) writes:
05-04-2020 15:31

Crag Hack - Ray of light

Found the Berserk :))

Author: Özkal (Antalya,Turkey), 29-01-2020 23:17
the best map - Ray of light
struck exactly at same place ( i m not cheating to beat it) , pls reply to me if you find the solution, by theway ididnot see the house you mentioned, but what you write "read from other way " qu ot" to up" , maybe it helps

Author: Yaroslav (St Petersburg Russia), 27-01-2020 03:08 Like
Some questions - Ray of light
The map is really good, but I'm stuck at the portal/entrance to Luminar. I can see a small part of this portal, and can't reach it using waterwalk of anything else. There is a "house" on the other shore - named "cartographer&q uot;, so guess it's the answer, but I can't reach the house too... So, need some some help.

A guy who streamed the map just cheated the situation because of moster spawn blocked everything there - he used fly and dimension door. Honestly, I's like to complete the map without it.
Some questions - Ray of light

Özkal (Antalya,Turkey) writes:
29-01-2020 23:35

green pass gate - Ray of light

Found it m8 ; i will not spoil it in first time, "use another hero" is my hint :)

Yaroslav (St Petersburg Russia) writes:
30-01-2020 05:14

Ray of Light - Ray of light

I used another hero with logistics, even thinked about a quest that gives Fly... spent some hours and finally cheated it with damn Fly :(

I have no idea how to reach that Cartographer's house ( in the white circle on the map ) without Fly - Cartographer opens the hidden part where are the green gate and the portal to Luminar.

Please, explain how you did it, because I literally tried everythig - maybe my version is bugged somehow. Everything else is OK, except this part ( also, I didn't find the ring +2 hit points, but it's kinda meh, probably missed something ).

30-01-2020 05:20

P.S. - Ray of light

Btw, just saw your previous post about 20000 resources... it's 99999 in my version, so it's apparently a different version.

Özkan writes:
30-01-2020 17:20

Another hero - Ray of light

Well i dont know that version but use another hero, with “expert scouting” , there is one; also leave that cartographer house nothing with that,

30-01-2020 20:15

Thanks. I suspected that Scouting should help... unfortunately, all my heroes have 8/8 skills at the moment, and no one has Scouting. A good reason to replay the scenario :D

Btw, I emailed the autor of RoL and he answered - Intelligence + Spyglass + Telescope. Probably Intelligence triggers some event that leads to the portal.

Author: Özkal (Antalya,Turkey), 08-01-2020 21:19
only problem is silly 3000 resources of each and then 20000 resources of each; killer waiting time, even with wait time it is not enough , so if one can resdesign this map with different resource need this will be the best map ever done in H3 history

Author: Özkal (Antalya,Turkey), 02-01-2020 22:35
Definetly the best map; ever done and no other map can be better than this;

Jim (Newbury Park, California) writes:
30-01-2024 00:46

What strategy do you use to beat Nemezida?

Author: Oldbox (Россия), 14-11-2019 15:12
I can not get to the island with castles of the titans - Ray of light
It remains to kill, only the queen, but since I can’t get to the island with the castles of the titans. Friends help out how to get to this island?
I can not get to the island with castles of the titans - Ray of light

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
15-11-2019 13:49

How to get to Towers - Ray of light

It's quite tricky. It can do Aline P. only. She need get 3 fairy dragons, boots and gloves and start new day at 37,50 than waterwalk there.

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 16-01-2019 06:30
Just an opinion.... - Ray of light
After taking orange out in 5 months + Encounter at the end of the 6th month,i found something strange about this map: in order to continue the adventure,you have to ....wait????I really don't care how much fun are the other fights,but just waiting for whole 10 months for taking out another boss AND for ress is not a great sign;have anyone noticed it's about a M size map?If this is your solution to make the game play very long,I am not impressed.The fluidity of the play is broken by these wasted time and this is how my joy has gone.One thing is to beat tough bosses with minimum army,but proper tactics and another thing is to build up an army in order not to be squashed from the very first round.I'll rate this map 10 for your efforts and imagination but if this map has hoards of fans,I'm not one of them.

Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
16-01-2019 23:36

... - Ray of light

Yes, this is the only way to progress in this map. To wait. Nevertheless the fights will be difficult after the passing of the quest guard that requires resources. I finished this map in less than 15 months and it was not easy (waited for resources from the end of the 5th month till the beginning of the 13th, haha).

Author: cezar (Bucharest,romania), 28-05-2018 21:56
i am stuck with lvl 65 - Ray of light
well i am before moon huntress and lvl 63.i cant reach the tree of knowledge after the quest guard with kill luminar and next step i think is reach lvl 65 to get enchanters needed for the sword of justice.So i dont figure how to get lvl 65 ,killing moon huntress maybe is give me experience for one lvl.

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
14-01-2019 09:40

For missing experience... - Ray of light

there are an invisible stack of azzure dragons (7x9999) in water,close to the third castle,right under the 2 gem mines;just summon a boat and fight them,probably it will be enough for the exp you need

Author: cezar (Bucharest,romania), 27-04-2018 00:09
black tent - Ray of light
after green portal is behind of the underground gate.

Author: Dragoon (adelaide, Australia), 04-04-2018 05:18
Help - Ray of light
Great map, just can't seem to find the black tent, Which I need for two border guards. I've beaten Nemezida But can't find the black tent. Cheers

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
16-01-2019 06:35

Black tent - Ray of light

The black tent is behind underground entrance;it was a warning to be careful ;)

Author: Darktime (Kemerovo, Russia), 21-01-2018 06:54
Nemezida - Ray of light
Hello. How to kill a hero Nemezida? I do not live to see 2 rounds
Nemezida - Ray of light

Egidijus (Lithuania) writes:
23-03-2018 14:04

I wait to collect army - Ray of light

:)

I wait to collect army - Ray of light

Egidijus (Lithuania) writes:
23-03-2018 14:05

My start before the battle - Ray of light

:)

My start before the battle - Ray of light

Author: Stan (Bulgaria), 05-01-2018 21:30
Help - Ray of light
Hello guys, I'm kind of stucked in the game. I have all castles on ground level, without the bottom right one. I cant open any other door or to fight anybody else. I just dont have place to go, so I can continue my journey. I have water walk, but can reach only some artifacts, no door or enemy to fight with.Please advice.
Help - Ray of light

Michael writes:
05-01-2018 23:35

A bit of tip - Ray of light

There is a secret passage at the top left corrner of the map - which seems to be unexplored by You :)

Stan writes:
06-01-2018 01:06

Stucked - Ray of light

Thank you for your advice, but I've double check that zone and cant find a way to get in. There is a path trough 3-4 watering holes, but then suddenly it stops and not even water walk helps to get further.
Can I have another tip, please.

Stucked - Ray of light

Michael writes:
06-01-2018 03:19

Go ahead - Ray of light

In woulcanic ashes there is a hidden garrison which You will find by pressing right mouse button 3 steps from left frame of the map :)

Stan writes:
06-01-2018 14:05

stucked - Ray of light

Thank you! I know the garrison, but cant reach it. Not sure because its in unexplored territory or just something on the way is bugged. I have spyglass, but no hero with scouting, so I cant explore that area better. So I should reach that zone trough watering holes and with water walk spell? No way :(

ili (Rumania) writes:
23-02-2018 10:54

go ahead Ray of light - Ray of light

you have to find the Speculum alsow. it is in the water. use minimap to finad all the hiden artefact.

Author: manofwar (Turkey), 27-09-2017 20:46
nonsense waiting time - Ray of light
ok m8, i restarted game with heroes 3 only (not hota, but this map should be hota believe me,cause stacking of dwellings), definetly hota waterwalk works different so i pass that areas, in month 9 i reached overlord in imposssible, but cant pass it yet, but nonsense is i have to gather 3000 resourses of each which i have to wait months!!, and i read 20000 needed for another one below, such a shame for a very nice map, btw i dont believe people can reach overlord in 5 months (either cheat or playing in easy), so overall this map sucks just beacuse waiting time; a pity for the greatest map i have played!

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
28-09-2017 16:17

+ - Ray of light

Put time based border guards over the map then put resources behind. If player reaches border 1 before month 2, give him the resources he should have in your test if you were there month 4, and so on. There are always players faster than mapmakers, don't penalize them, there is an easy solution.

Author: Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow), 17-09-2017 14:03
re - Ray of light - Ray of light
Hello!

Yes, money is an important link on this map. I think that on the 4th campaign you have already fully studied it and you have your own game tactics) Well, this army is quite possible to kill him. I do not remember exactly with what army I fought with him during the tests, but 713 Archangels should suffice, only somehow you have a little snipers. As for the increase in castles - well, it's your right. That increase, which was initially on the map, plus additional buildings outside the castles, are ideally designed for the passage of this map. Balance should not be violated.

Author: Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria), 16-09-2017 05:19 Like
Stuck with Luminar :-) - Ray of light
Well it is month 9 and i have reached the point that i can not use any tricks and magic to continue ahead. Just 3 heroes left to defeat but Luminar is on my way and he is on cursed ground :-( I have got 2600 archangels 8k sharpshooters 7k enchanter a bit titans but i am loosing almost everything in this battle so no armies left for the other two heroes. Map is amazing but i dont like the fact i need to click days to gather armies to continue ahead and i already clicked like a month but i need so much more. Sergey maybe you should make some adjustments to be possible this map to be speed played. Great battles so far tho.

Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow) writes:
17-09-2017 14:17

Stuck with Luminar :-) - Ray of light

Hello!

With such an army to reach this point - a great result! What are the losses after meeting with Luminar? The map was originally built on a long passage. Even if you Luminar will pass without loss, then for the final of your army will still be too little.

But your opinion will be taken into account;)

Momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
21-09-2017 23:20

re - Ray of light

I am loosing a lot fighting him nearly all my archangels. I checked in the map editor and notice that the important artifacts will be taken to unlock the final quest guards which will make the fight even more impossible without armies.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
18-04-2018 06:13

I dont understand - Ray of light

I am at month 10 and have 1100 Archangels. Btw, I did not loose any in battles behind.

momchil Ivanov (Calgary, Canada / Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
18-04-2018 10:46

re - Ray of light

Well i have so many Archangels because i took the castle towns as early as possible in the game which gave me the opportunity to build up my army quickly

Yaroslav (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
16-01-2019 23:47

... - Ray of light

Sasha, Momchil wrote that he edited the map in order to avoid waiting time for resources. It's impossible to reach Luminar in 9 month without editing.

Author: Jeditte (poland, warsaw), 14-09-2017 23:00 Like
re - Ray of light
So far today it was easy:) now encounter - but I think it will not be easy with him.

So this is the fourth approach to the map
I made myself a little easier, I do not want to fly every week to angels and shooters, I added them to the monthly increase in castles ... :) without them unfortunately almost impossible to finish this map
re - Ray of light

Author: Jeditte (warsaw poland), 14-09-2017 01:26 Like
re - Ray of light
This was my 3rd approach to the map :) not counting the records along the way, I had already hoped for the end. It is extremely difficult for me but for the passage, a few times I had a problem not so much as a battle but to find a solution to go on. The biggest problem is raw materials to be obtained and management as if to have as much cash as possible to be multiplied.

Author: Jeditte (warsaw poland), 14-09-2017 01:26 Like
re - Ray of light
to bylo moje 3 podejscie do mapy :) nie liczac zapisow po drodze, mialem juz nadzieje na koniec. jest niesamowicie trudna jak dla mnie ale do przejscia, pare razy miałem problem nie tyle co z bitwa ale ze znalezieniem rozwiazania do przejscia dalej. najwiekszy problem to surowce do zdobycia i gospodarowanie niby aby jak najdluzej miec gotowke aby sie mnozyla

Author: Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow), 14-09-2017 01:20
re - Ray of light
From the first time it is very difficult to pass. Keep in mind that some gates have a time limit. How to get through the map - write;)

Author: Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow), 14-09-2017 01:08
re - Ray of light
Ah, I did not understand what an elixir. With him, I wrote something superfluous) I somehow thought about Vial of Dragon Blood)

Author: Jeditte (warsaw poland), 14-09-2017 00:26 Like
re - Ray of light
but The elixir gives HP not only dragons

Author: Jeditte (warsaw poland), 14-09-2017 00:18 Like
re - Ray of light
art
re - Ray of light

Author: Jeditte (warsaw poland), 14-09-2017 00:17 Like
re - Ray of light
I did not notice the gold, and it was too late. I have to try again. again it will be easier :) especially since I found many hidden things only later ... weapon ogr, titan weapon and a lot more

Author: Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow), 13-09-2017 23:58
Re: Cant win last battle - Ray of light
Hello!

Yes, the elixir is a good artifact, but you do not have dragons) 6000K of the Titans is a serious army. Winning the final battle is possible only with tactics and magic, including quests, even if you have 10-11K Titans in the army. If you have accumulated too much money, you could buy resources so that the counter is not reset. In general, it turns out that you just can not kill him. And what are the artifacts of Shummer?

Author: Jeditte (poland, warsaw), 13-09-2017 19:10 Like
Re: Cant win last battle - Ray of light
All quests in addition to 5k monks. I think the elixir is better than monks, The castle is a little over 6k titans, and I have no cash to buy them. Unfortunately, once I turned over the cash counter ... it might be the reason

Author: Sergey Petrov (Russia, Moscow), 13-09-2017 00:26
Cant win last battle - Ray of light
Hello!

Congratulations! Nobody has written here yet, who would have gone so far on this map. With your army it will be almost impossible. And where are the Titans in your army? You should have at least 9-10K of them. Did you complete all the quests?

| 1-30 | 31-50 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy