Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about ART WAR (Heroes Charge) - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map ART WAR (Heroes Charge) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map ART WAR (Heroes Charge) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Do you have a VIP level ?!!

Added: 14-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: The Forgotten Valleys | Sedan | Conquest of the rich lands | Game of chess

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-126 |

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 11-07-2016 19:11 Like
+ - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Not really need, battles are rather easy. I will restart the map after a little personal editing (just for my use), adding one well and adding shackles of war.

because until now I didn't have a single serious battle, all AI heroes flee on first round, is frustrating. I don't know if shackles are available later, I restarted after the big boss and its heroes came in my land, and they all refuse fight, so no level up for me. I added shackles in front of Vip 7 town, to be sure the following heroes put a fight.

Author: ks, 11-07-2016 18:55
d.soldiers - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
hah this quest is to help with 2K d.soldiers to pass ghosts easiest, but if u have 2K d.soldier u can pass next quest also, if not u will lose 10days :))

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 11-07-2016 18:00 Like
Nah no problem, was talking about shield of the damned quest, had to go back home with shield then walk back to border quest, so it took me 10 days while main hero was waiting in front of quest guard and doing nothing. I do'nt like that quest :)

I asked about the stats I see in that guy pic, he was also month 12 but had twice my stats so wondering if I skipped something important.

Great map so far, not always the way I would do things, but thats why there are more mapmakers than one only, hopefully :)

Author: ks, 11-07-2016 17:41
... - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Im sorry, I dont understand what u mean, really. Maybe i have big trouble with eng.. What quest what hero what water what what..
But if this screen yours, this is the absolutely maximum of creatures for month 12. Just great :)

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 11-07-2016 09:16 Like
hmm - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
That cthulhu screen, how? Where do I get those angels and how he has double my stats. I lose tons of time because each quest ask me to walk all map further and back. Then I spent 7 days to go in boat, land then again boat, then land and so on, 6 times just to find a quest board asking me to kill an hero near my starting town, lol.

You couldn't put that quest before I go in water? ;)

My situation, stats low:

http://imageshack.co m/a/img922/8132/DXEc hK.jpg

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
13-07-2016 21:52

yes I also put every one in the corner and blocked with dracoliches south, supreme archangels north. I had elves and not monks, are monks better and why? Difficult to say what every creature has as ability, because you add them with automatic tool but you don't update their description.

As for shackles, look, everyone enjoys his style of play. Personally I don't go in a such difficult map if my hero doesn't or can't learn Air magic, water magic and Intelligence.

And when you have mass haste and you cast it, every VIP flees after launching some spell. I didn't have a single serious battle from Vip2 to Vip8 this way, they all flee. If you remove shackles, every player will just wait to have big army so every battle is easy. All comments show that people finish the map month 15-20, so is clear they wait.

I had to convert the map to Era because wog 3/58 is unplayable then impossible to debug.

ok thanks for advices, I guess I will stop before the last battle. Btw the dracoliches battle is possible with commander, 1 gold dragon and elves + ammo cart (force field + haste). No need of 666 dracoliches. The the battle is impossible without removing dracoliches block (era has a plugin doing that) because the battle freezes. Maybe can be done if I reload 770 times but this is not the way to do it.

So maybe this is why I can't finish the last battle, dracoliches don't have block. But no choice.

ks writes:
13-07-2016 22:41

oh - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

why converted to era?? clear wog is better i think.. actually best of best :)))
you converted into era, edit map editor.. i think u must playing player maps as they wishes not yours, by default as they set and tested. Of course every map can be better by user editing but thats not right at all and am not agree with this strange "wishes"
anyway :)
10x for playing

ps; just now i created video, but its too big and very very slow (first free soft i found in the net) and its really not necessary to looking for space and etc.. hah :)

13-07-2016 22:54

The thing with wog 358 is that when player complain your map crashes, you only answer "yes wog crashes sometimes", as you can do nothing about. So no, is not better, is actually worse and a lot.

While in Era you can fix the crash and offer to the player a new chance to continue. But that is another topic.

And of course, you can't accuse me of editing the dracoliches. One player (ktoto) already warned you that this battle crashes the game and you did nothing. What you expect me to do, when same battle freezes 25 times on reload and after 24 hours of play? I do what is right, I fix the bug.

ks writes:
14-07-2016 06:17

.. - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

This is not the same battle. "ktoto battle" was with the fake dragons ans i said him no need to fight with them.
The only player who said with the problem with real-grago-battle was the player just before you in the comments- arngrimm. But he wrote latter that finished the map.
Main reason for wog crash are patches and custom wog settings (i wrote many times) wog must be clean - sod + allinone_358f.zip nothing else and wog settings must be always as default

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
14-08-2016 23:44

Hey. Been giving this one another shot, and this picture just made me think I may be way behind. I can't afford to get to VIP6 for awhile, and I'm not strong enough to beat any of the guards for the big piles of gold. I could go up for the Lichs, but I'm not sure if it's worth the time yet, if I can even beat them.

Wonder if you'd take a look and see if you think I missed something.

https://drive.google .com/file/d/0BxOAJlJ xyngfQ0ZnckhmUWF3SFk /view?usp=sharing

Glad you ERA'd TEW2...might have to just play that.

Author: ks, 08-07-2016 21:04
............. - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
ooo myyyy g..... what stupid mistake!!! And nobody told me..
Thank you Valery, Ill fix it immediately

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 08-07-2016 19:36 Like
Nope, can't beat the guards. You don't need that to pick the gold, is free. Diagonal.

Author: ks, 08-07-2016 19:29
gold - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
lol i know theses.. I cant believe that you beat the guards! But in this case you definitely deserve this gold :)

write whats happen further on, i hope will be interesting for you :)

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 08-07-2016 18:25 Like
69/50/1 and 72/63/1

all my archers are the sylvains you see there, I didn't lose even one.

Author: ks, 08-07-2016 18:11
Hi Valery - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Hi man.
Where are these 2 gold pieces about 400K !!!??? Pls write me its coordinates

Vampires r very easy u know very well that, but where r your archers :))

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 08-07-2016 16:00 Like
I am stuck at those vampires. I have choice between them or Vip4 hero, but both are too hard at this precise moment. Is there something else to go for or I just have to wait for more army?

http://imageshack.co m/a/img922/1723/AUZU jo.jpg

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 08-07-2016 14:21 Like
Playing it right now and I like the concept and idea + the design is excellent.

Not sure I am doing all right because the game is extremely slow, month 2 and having to travel 5-6 days before fighting next monster, then go back and travel again. Also got 2 piles of gold near two ways monoliths, each about 400 000 gold so I don't see why piles of 300-600 gold are still everywhere in the way, no need.

Also not sure you wanted it, but got slow spell early month 2 from Voy/Thane combination. So now I expect all battles to go much faster. Will give feedback later as I advance more.:)

08-07-2016 21:17

I think I will not update so fast, I prefer the version with 1 million gold month 2. :p

ks writes:
08-07-2016 22:39

:) - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

hah believe me this 700K "early gold" will not help you much after 1-2m :) But really, u can pass some guards maybe to the vip5 castle, no more :)

10-07-2016 15:47

k - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

k I started again because it is obvious I was wrong to mix centaurs with elves then create sylvains. It is almost impossible to protect a 2 hexes shooter. A few thoughts on early game as personally I see some problems.

Resources are set to random, which means a possible difference of 5 between very lucky and not lucky. When no wood mine around, it makes capital difference whether you get 5 or 10 in both piles reachable on day 7, as elves cost 10 wood. If you don't make elves first week, you can't pass the halberdiers (speed 8!) therefore you have to ... click end turn until week 3.

And this issue creates the next one, halberds. If no wood day 7, so no elves, then only enchanter casting mass slow can help killing halberds. So here I am right now, reloading for 77 times until I get mass slow, otherwise there is nothing to do in my area. Making the only strategy possible by reloading isn't fun. :)

ks writes:
10-07-2016 17:48

hi - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

dont worry Valery, you can pass them on second week, not very important. But in principal ur right about "accurate reckoning" Specially for me - I passed them only with centavers

11-07-2016 00:02

Kicking Vip 5 ass right now. A pity, as vip3 and 4 flee after launching one weak magic arrow, no battle for them. Looks like vip5 wants to stay 2 rounds more.

And it hurts.

Author: arngrimm (Poland), 28-06-2016 23:16
Finished - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
I finished the map Art War (Heroes Charge) ver.1.1 on impossible level in 16 month 4 week 5 day. Great map.

Echo writes:
15-07-2016 00:56

D: - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Man, I want to see how! :D I have accidentally started this map on Impossible once and I got totally rekt by crusade guards getting massive experience real fast. Not to mention the VIP players. Hard is 100% the best I could do.

Author: arngrimm (Poland), 17-06-2016 21:44
Dracoliches - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
When i fight with dracoliches my game frezes. Can somehow solve this problem?

ks writes:
20-06-2016 15:46

I dont know, never happened to me, but try to change some of your arts or leave some of your creature with special skills. In principal this battle (against dragoliches) must be conducted only with the same creatures - dragoliches, no others, drag vs drag - thats the right tactic.. and the losses will be minimal

Author: ks, 13-05-2016 16:29
SA - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Yes, I remembered this save, but then I ignored SA and the time at all.
I think this is really impossible.
max max carefully playing we can take tome of earth (need for passing into new area) between 10.5-11m. After that we need 3 weeks to proceed "outland" to beat hell hidras. Than we can start collecting the SA, which are at whole map. In this case we havent boot of speed also. This number near 500 is maximum for all seer's huts. I think 1.5m and more is minimum for this task and we must know very well where these located exactly. At the same time we must beat game admin to get the orb, after that we must get black ten (in old ramparh area). Ok 10.5m (old area) although its terribly difficult (my best is 11.5m + beating vip13player and getting tome of water next to black border gate) + 2.5m in new area + 0.5 (minimum) returning = 13.5m, but still thing 1.5m is impossible to collect all sa-seer's huts.
I thing there is cheat or the map was edited :) But there is awesome players and despite my doubts I think that everything is possible hah

Author: Echo, 13-05-2016 13:19
^^ - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Thank you for the response! It makes much more sense now :D

I actually saved a loooot of Rampart creatures (almost all) through the azure dragons fight. Guess I'll have legions of griffins.

The screen with the army that made me feel badly about my game logistics ( ;) ) is a few posts below made by cthulhu: http://i.imgur.com/f FhQQmb.png

Author: ks, 13-05-2016 07:24
1. r. griffins r good creatures, they have special ability and you will need of them latter to change for some magic skill and art. This is possibility (change most of your rampart creatures into griffins) cos your new area will be castle area (soon you will loose most of your rampart)

2. This is absolutely impossible! I never seen this screen with 500sa in m12, maybe this is cheat.

3. Army in castle is much better than rampart (custom set abilities) also and most important than the castle creatures r cheaper than rampart (also custom set) this I made for these players who want to keep rampart instead going to new area - soon hey can not buy all creatures (there is no more crusade and get more gold). If they r in castle area they can buy all population without any troubles :)

Continue the game and you will see the power of castle creatures.. but you maybe have not other choice also :)

Author: Echo, 13-05-2016 04:59
So blind - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Thanks :D Found them too. Got through the Azure Dragons without too many losses. This map still confuses me though, perhaps someone could tell me:

1. Why can I only morph creatures into royal griffins?

Is this a bug? Griffins suck. Why would I turn my elves into them? Much less pegasi, trees, or unicorns? Am I missing something? Is it bugged for me?

2. I saw a screenshot here with someone having 500+ Supreme Angels in week 12 on top of a huge Castle army.

I even checked in map editor - there's maybe 300 Supremes to get from seer huts spread all over the map! And I can get what, 5/week from castles. Starting from month 12 when I arrived there (could've come at 11 the earlierst... that's 4 weeks, it's like 20 supremes at best).

3. If I couldn't get an army to beat Game Master (without horrible losses) with 13 Ramparts, how am I supposed to get enough army from just 6 Castle towns?

What am I doing wrong? :( I feel like something's going over my head.

Author: ks, 12-05-2016 07:07
dendroids - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
look for seer's hut in your vip1 castle area :)

Author: Echo, 11-05-2016 21:23
Dendroids where - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Dendroids where? xD

Author: ks, 08-05-2016 12:17
up - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
The map is updated to ver.1.1 :)

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 12-04-2016 00:18
Scratch the Dendroids - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Found Em!

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 11-04-2016 23:57
Unless I'm missing something, I must have gotten off to a much slower start than I thought. I've got two weeks left until the year, and the Admin, and I just made my way up to the top of the crusade. Thought I was doing alright, but there's a quest guard that wants 2200 Dendroids, that I definitely don't have. I thought maybe I was supposed to leave that and come back and get it later, but it looks like I definitely need the Earth Tome. I don't think I lost many Dendroids...maybe few...but I'm a couple of hundred short.

And I'm maxing out at around 600 dragons going into the year. Do you think I'm beat? Plus not a single castle gave me force field!

Author: Jeremyash (Ciechocinek, Poland), 11-04-2016 11:43
Gold dragons - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
900 isn't so big amount. Believe me.
The problem is normal growth in rampart is only 2 per week but in this mission we have additional growth 2/per week. But very importent is to take control on dragon nests which are in the crusade mode when you go to left side of the map. At the right top "H" letter there are 6 dragon nests. You can take control on the first when you beat, as I remember, VIP 4 or 5, the second - VIP5... the sixth VIP9 or 10. This will give you +6 to growth, but +4 or +5 will be enough. So now you will have for example 8-10 gold dragons per week in each castle. And it wil give at least 60-70 gold dragons per week.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 11-04-2016 07:35
Force Field - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Is there anywhere on this map to get Force Field outside of the castles. I'm up to VIP 10, and still don't have Force Field. I've made it this far without it, though I suspect I've taken more losses than I should as a result. But it looks like I'm going to soon run into fights which need it...Azure's and such.

I've also only got about 300 dragon in Month 11, and now that I"m reading the thread, I see that most people had far more...like 900. I've lost a few here and there, but definitely not even 100, and probably far less. I guess I want to know if without Force Field, and only 300 dragons if I can even finish the map from here. Did I miss something? Do I need to start over?

Jeremyash (Ciechocinek, Poland) writes:
12-04-2016 00:27

Tome of the earth spells - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Yes, you'll get force field when you achieve tome of the earth spells. This book is at the end of the hard mode crusade (Serafins) and beating some hero after Game admin's invasion.

After invasion strange heroes appeared VIP1 and VIP2 (they're very weak 66 Goryniches). I beat one of them and also got Tome of the earth spells.

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
12-04-2016 02:12

Yea, I just got there. I assume one of them is wearing the Armor of the Damned? The Admin rolled into my area, took my first castle and has just been sitting there. I figured he was gonna go nuts and take my whole my county, but as of now I'm still collecting troops.

Had a hard time beating the last Ghost/Sorceress garrison without losses though. Been at it for a while now.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 11-04-2016 07:32
Dragons - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
I've noticed that people seem to have around what you have by this time...900 or so dragons. How? I'm at the start of month 11, and only have around 300. I've lost a few here and there, but no more than 50 or 60. I keep getting warning that the admin is coming, and to look for a bug. Is that bug a mess of dragons? Or am I screwed?

Author: ks, 02-04-2016 08:05
dont worry - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Hey Jeremy, if you want send me your save before battle at brutalicuss @ yandex.ru.
Otherwise you can just use "wogfrodo" and continue the game man :)

Author: Jeremyash (Ciechocinek, Poland), 01-04-2016 20:41
azure - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Yes, I looked at all comments and nobody had problems with azures :-) Yes, the size of my army is really not big enough.

Yes, I have the tome of earth before I leave old area. And also I think the stats of my hero are too small over 40 att,def,magic,knowle dge. I saw of some .jpg below that many players had over 60 or even higher each statistic of hero.

Author: ks, 01-04-2016 20:30
oh - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
oh really sorry.. I think you missed something. In m12 even m11 you shut have at least: 1100 dragons, 1.5-2K trees, 1.2-1.5K uni, 3k dwarfs.. and you dont need really from elves and pegasus and shut have afrer battle with 700-800K dragons, halp trees and half uni

Look others in the comments, they had other problems, not with azures

Did you collect all your army with tome of earth before leave old area?

Author: Jeremyash (Ciechocinek, Poland), 01-04-2016 19:59
fight - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
I'm sure your tactic is good but I need real huuuge army because now (900 Gold dragons, 1,5k Ents, 900 unicorns, 1,5k dwarves) is not enough. Maybe triple this forces will be sufficient.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-126 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy