Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about ART WAR (Heroes Charge) - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map ART WAR (Heroes Charge) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map ART WAR (Heroes Charge) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

Do you have a VIP level ?!!

Added: 14-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: King of the knight XVI | Secret of Degoth | Warthog | Northen Lands

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-126 |

Author: ks, 31-03-2016 20:17
you can do it :) - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
You can do it, im sure! Just think..
Leave shooters and pegasus in second hero (you will need of them later also, you can upgrade them into the R griffins)
Fight only with dragons, unicorns, dwarfs and trees. The trees and uni are very strong with high defence (use also w banner for 25% block chance) The azures never hit your dragons first, but your dragons can hit strong (use baner for attack) and azures cant back (special skill for dragons).
Im sure after battle you will have at least 500 dragons and half unicorns

Author: Jeremyash (Ciechocinek, Poland), 31-03-2016 10:16
hi - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Yeah, i tried to pass it using Force field during the battle on Elves (2k) and Dragons (about 900) but it dissapear in inappropriate moment and azure can attack Elves. I can't find another tactic to beat this garrison. Thx for your help :-)

Author: ks, 31-03-2016 06:50
Serafins - later :) Now - go through the azures and dont worry, thats the point - to sacrifice most of your creatures for that way.. but safe more dragons as you can, you will need of them later

Author: Jeremyash (Ciechocinek, Poland), 30-03-2016 23:15
Behind the monk gate - VIP11 castle - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Yes, I went through the portal but two ways are locked:
1) Gatekeeper needs 2 Serafins - where I can find them. Should I beat VIP13 or do sth else? - road south

2) Road is blocked by huge amount azure dragons and wizards - impossible to beat them.

Author: ks, 30-03-2016 20:13
hi, you dont need to beat game admin, also all other invaders. Just go next to your vip11 castle, through portal (monk) and you will find your new way, your new home :)

Author: Jeremyash (Ciechocinek, Poland), 30-03-2016 15:36
Game_admin invasion - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
1.Is it possible to have army that allow me to beat Game_admin in the day of it's invasion (11m 4w 3d) or do i allow him to walk around the map and beat him later?

2.Almost the same date as Game_admin invasion appear pink player with really big army. In the end of the year for me it's impossible to beat army. How to cope with this guy?

I tried to conquer all rampart castle as quick as possible but it will take few months to beat the rest VIPs. Maybe i make some mistakes in my development. So if you'll give me some advices i'll be glad thx.

Echo writes:
16-05-2016 00:22

Stupid WoG crashing on me, but thanks for the map :) - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

I'd absolutely love to watch a video of someone playing this map on higher difficulty. I tried to do that (did not think it through while picking) and failed miserably :D

I almost beat the map this weekend (at last!), but WoG/Era crashed at the start of next turn :( Typical WoG... I was just done with the Paymaster and was about to chase down the remaining heroes/towns of other players (no strong army left, just scrappies). But yeah, didn't get to do that :(

Still, I think you've done a wonderful job with this map, I had plenty of fun with it, it was challenging (ragequit it before), but it was also original and I loved the custom scripts and all of those goodies ^^ Thank you for making it!

And if you (or anyone else) can beat it on Impossible and would ever feel like doing that once more and recording it, do let me know :D The fast-leveling creatures totally wrecked me by the time I got to genies/VIP3.

Cheers and have a good day!

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
16-05-2016 11:26

+ - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

I almost never experience crashes on wog if map is correctly scripted, or you mean freeze game, which occurs after month 12 on almost every map? This is normal SoD bug and can be avoided if the mapmaker design his maps so they can be finished in 6-8 months maximum. Which is not that hard, just give movement bonuses after doing quests.

ks writes:
16-05-2016 18:20

bad - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Echo, sorry for the crash. Its really unpleasant :(
What is your version? I never seen crash in my tests. But im playing always with clear wog - SOD + clear wog, never use other patches.
But obviously there is problem with wog at all - some other players saying that the game crashes too.

Valery, after 12m not always the game is crashed or freezes. You remember art war - scarlet crusade.. about 20m or more and you never say for any crash or freezing. Most of my maps u know r above 12m playing.
Also if there is script error or something, the problem will persist at all not only after 12m

But anyway, wog is too old and no one support it, this is the truth..

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
16-05-2016 23:51

After 12th month, the risks of freeze multiply, there are messages about such crashes all over almost all maps. If it doesn't crash to you, it doesn't mean is safe for others, usually I try to put every bonuses so people can finish maps before 12th month.

Anyway, you usually love to slow the player at maximum, I, recall the start of humanity, on swamp and with castle army, 7 days walk to reach town. In my opinion, there is no need to artificially slow the game. But you are masochist :)

Echo writes:
17-05-2016 02:23

Era - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

I've been playing on the newest ERA. Perhaps not the smartest choice for purely WoG maps, but pure WoG used to give me the same amount of issues on maps if not more (never forgetti one long fight after which my huge stack of Archangels morphed into Santa Gremlins for some random reason... And ballistas. I had a stack of ballistas once).

It's a shame, indeed, but at least I think I have conquered the challenging part. I don't know which script might've failed, it's just one of those forever-message-popu p things. I held 'enter' key for about a minute or so and it didn't help any.

Author: Echo, 15-02-2016 14:47
I done goofed, didn't I :( - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
This map is super fun, but I think I was taking my sweet time exploring and now I'm done for. What will happen if I'm not even VIP 10 before the admin comes? Am I dead? :D

If so, I might need a tip or two for the next attempt:

1. how to defeat the higher VIP blue players without huge losses when my army isn't that much?

2. Is it true that I have to run all the way back up the crusade to continue it? Because it slows me down a lot. Do you people just do it all in one stike? But then I'm too poor to do anything :(

Echo writes:
15-02-2016 15:15

Also - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Oh and also, how should I afford to pay the guards in front of new castles if I need to do everything quicker? :D They stumped me sometimes too :(

Author: Manu, 18-10-2015 00:36
VIP9 - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Hi guys, i can't find the way for VIP9? can someoe help me?
Thanks a lot in advance
Great map!!

Manu writes:
18-10-2015 00:40

Sorry my eyes...:-)

Manu writes:
18-10-2015 00:44

I am talking to myself! but wrong path. still can't find the way. Am i missing something?

ks writes:
18-10-2015 10:40

HI - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

I suppose you mean vip8 castle
The sign under your vip6 castle actually is portal to vip8/9/10/11 castles :)

Manu writes:
18-10-2015 16:08

Thans Ks. I missed that one...

Author: cthulchu (Vancouver, Canada), 13-10-2015 10:29
- ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
all these saves are about this beautiful map. I installed WOG just for this map:)

http://i.imgur.com/9 FpcVxv.png

Some battles take hours to finish them with no losses.

In fact, this map is very good. It's almost the best. I advice the authors to try ERA and, particularly, TEW IV Commodus' Revenge. Just to get awesome ideas.

Author: ks, 13-10-2015 10:18
lol - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
You moving just excellent ! I dont know how you have this army in m12, but anyway.. :)
This rock will disappear after 2months

Author: cthulchu (Vancouver, Canada), 13-10-2015 10:11
http://i.imgur.com/1 gSo1XH.png

I spend more time on these things than on actual game. The map is confusing sometimes.

Author: cthulchu (Vancouver, Canada), 13-10-2015 10:08
The pass here is blocked. Why?
http://i.imgur.com/f FhQQmb.png
Thanks.

Author: cthulchu (Vancouver, Canada), 13-10-2015 09:52
Purple tent - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Okay, It's 12th month and it looks like I need either the purple tent or the key.

I can't find either of them. I got lost :( Can't find what to do next. I do see some pending quests on the quest list to kill lamer and the company, which I killed, but I don't know where the folks are...

Hell...

ks writes:
13-10-2015 10:54

60!!! - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

O my god, 60 saves.. unbelievable! My record is 20-25 :)
I tried ERA many times, but dont remember about TEW4 hows.. I will down again now

For map now: After you beat vip14 and vip15 you can fight with paymaster (thousands demons), after that you will have purple tan (but not earlier than month14). After that you must fight with dragoliches and find a way to the last pink castle

cthulchu (Vancouver, Canada) writes:
13-10-2015 11:13

oh, I just wanted to ask about the paymaster. Two more months of waiting then. okay. It's just I'm saving tons of time. I guess the timing is perfect for normal players :) Although it would help if you could leave some hints about timing in game. Just like you did with admins in one year...

13-10-2015 11:32

OMG!!!

THANK YOU for the orb of vulnerability near the paymaster!

That orb is something very special. It doesn't work at all, but somehow it allows me to cast two spells per turn. And it's awesome.

13-10-2015 11:47

Paymaster - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Managed to kill the guy with no lossess. Only with the help of double blinding :)

ks writes:
13-10-2015 12:36

berserk - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

If you give one more 1111 royal grifins you'll get berserk also and the fight with paymaster will be easy, but.. this is for "normal" playing :) not for crazy run like yours hah :)

For tew4 I remembered.. this is Valery good map and I have played before, but I have little time now and playing again :)

Respect for your gameplay really, if you playing without cheats in my map now, Im really afraid to meet you in heroes battle :)))

Author: cthulchu (Vancouver, Canada), 13-10-2015 01:32
Game Admin Battle - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Hey, guys, how do you kill the Game Admin?

I have like 2.4k dragons and still struggling to kill the admin with no or little loss.

I think I'm missing something. Here are the artifacts and army I have at the moment:

http://i.imgur.com/K HXbQaw.png

Any suggestions?

13-10-2015 01:50

Here how it looks when I beat the guy:

http://i.imgur.com/a bibmSj.png

I think it's a very expensive win.

Author: cthulchu, 12-10-2015 11:05
Tactics skill - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Hey, guys. Somehow I don't gave the tactics skill even though I have it. Strange stuff. I guess I may have turned it off somehow... But how?

ks writes:
12-10-2015 19:21

maybe - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

I dont know, but if you met this fact when fighting with cpu's enemies, you must to know that most of them have hi lv tactic and almost always turns first :)

Valery writes:
12-10-2015 20:47

nub:)

In Hero screen, enable tactics by clicking on icons right bottom. Sometimes it gets disabled for no reason, just enable it again.

cthulchu writes:
13-10-2015 01:26

lol. I'm not a noob, but this stuff is new to me. thanks.

Valery writes:
13-10-2015 11:44

Not really new, that button is there since 1999, RoE feature. :)

14-10-2015 00:34

well, it is for me :)

Author: cthulchu, 11-10-2015 06:38
Stone - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
It's the third time I'm trying to finish the map. And the ****** stone doesn't get removed The one that blocks the way to the VIPs.

I always thought the stone gets removed when the time is right, but it doesn't.

WTF?!

ks writes:
11-10-2015 10:03

way to vip2 castle - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

This is possible only if:
1. You have script error message at the start of the game
2. You have make some changes on the map with mapeditor
3. Your heroes ver. is not clear WOG (you have installed some other scripts and patches)

Look the screens:
the day before: http://s14.postimg.o rg/44caslr3l/before. jpg
the day (message): http://s7.postimg.or g/su5lef9pn/message. jpg
the day after (free way to vip2): http://s21.postimg.o rg/uugsa5ig7/after.j pg

Recommend to everyone: dont start playing this map if you have a script error message at the start of the game

cthulchu writes:
11-10-2015 20:40

RIP2 - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Oh, I see. It occurs on month 3, week2, day 2.

Sorry. It's just I'm on month 2 and have nothing to do (don't wanna fight liches before raiding the castles). Thought it should get oppened earlier.

Thank you for the answer.

Author: Valery, 09-10-2015 21:16 Like
argh, split units with split button :)

Look era:

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=b4LxfBFM URw

Author: ks, 09-10-2015 09:50
link - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
https://vid.me/ZJ0N

Author: cthulchu, 09-10-2015 06:32
first castle - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
OK, I spent two freaking hours. How do you beat the bloody castle?

Author: ks (Sofia, Bulgaria), 02-10-2015 20:42
update - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
guys, the map is updated
I think now is "must play" map :))

Author: vinh (vietnam), 29-09-2015 06:39
ko tìm thấy đường đến vip2 - ART W
đánh xong vip 1 phải đánh tiếp như thế nào bạn ơi. mình ko tìm thấy đườn g đến vip 2

Author: vinh (vietnam), 29-09-2015 06:37
đánh xong vip 1 làm thì đánh chiếm n
ko tìm thấy đườn g đi

Author: bigcitymama (katerini greece), 25-09-2015 15:31
damn - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
KS king slayer lol! im getting older and dumber i should go back to a kinder garden homm edition!
very good work once again m8 but its either you that gets more vicious or its me getting older =)
what should i quit? smoke, drinking ,
or listening to aphrodites child while playing homm?
kings maps are always a 10 !

Author: bigcitymama (katerini,greece), 24-09-2015 21:41
tired - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
crashes all the time and when its after a successfull battle that tooks some reloads its realy painfull!!
like also the fact to discover that the enemy has waterwalk and chases you where you wouldnt expect!!!best part of it when enemy cuts trough 67-40-0 (next to troll) and catches !!theres something wrong here m8 and the fact that map editor crashes too says it all...i give up!

ks writes:
25-09-2015 08:39

hi Mama - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Hi bigmama, sorry about that, but i think the problem is in your heroes version. Check for some additional patches you installed. Especially map editor crash is 100% from your ver. Now im working for update from month and test on clear vog and era2 and never seen any crash.
I think you shud install clear vog version, SOD + allinone_358f patch and its will be fine
Regards!

bigcitymama (katerini greece) writes:
25-09-2015 16:11

dl - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

gi me some tips m8 where is best to download pls

ks writes:
25-09-2015 23:13

wog and era - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Look here for wog patch
http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes3/in_th e_wake_of_gods.php
fole: allinone_358f.zip
Look here for era2
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=37208
For clear heroes (sod) maybe there is active torrent, i dont know

Author: Ivan (Sozopol, Bulgaria), 11-09-2015 01:04 Like
Some help pleace - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Where shouldt I take 1111 Grand Elves from. I`ve mixed them all with the captain centaurs.

ks writes:
11-09-2015 14:37

hi Ivan - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

If you mean the guard in "hard mode crusade" you must have these creatures from your own castles (your regular army) Later, in the end of quest area they will be back to you

Ivan (Sozopol, Bulgaria) writes:
18-09-2015 20:30

I think I have misst something. Where shouldt I find the Cornucopia? Thanks

ks writes:
18-09-2015 21:12

hi again - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

You must defeat VIP12Player
The seer's hut is just under your vip2 castle

Ivan (Sozopol, Bulgaria) writes:
20-09-2015 16:19

Is there other gate key in the map because I gave my one for the dragonliches I think.

ks writes:
21-09-2015 00:02

yes - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

yes, of course, the second is in dracoliches :)

Author: Michael (Nevada), 10-08-2015 20:10
ART WAR - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Fire

Author: ks, 09-08-2015 22:52
10x man :) - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
I'm glad you liked it :)
Good luck for you too!
More maps and I will surely go crazy haha

Author: D.Cuong (Ha Noi), 09-08-2015 17:52
Final battle! - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Awesome, I finished in 22 month :))
Thanks a lot for creator :))
And Good luck to You, I hope you'll creat many maps like this :))

ks writes:
29-09-2015 11:37

google translate - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Bạn có một cách trong 3 tháng. Sẽ có một tin nhắn.
cách này là chỉ ở trên lâu đài chính của bạn. Tìm kiếm một Pendant of courage
:)))

D.Cuong (Ha Noi) writes:
30-09-2015 04:20

VIP 2 - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Thành VIP2 ngay phía bên phải, trên thành VIP1. Có 1 tảng đá ngăn cách lối vào, chỗ có cái vòng mặt trời ấy, bị yểm bùa chú :). Sau 3 tháng bùa chú mất tác dụng, tảng đá sẽ biến mất, bạn có thể đi vào VIP2. Trước đó thì cứ xây dựng và đánh hết quái ở xung quanh đi :)). Các Map của KingSlayer rất hay & logic, bạn tìm trên web này và chơi thử đi nhé. Mình là 1 big fan của KingSlayer :)

vinh (vietnam) writes:
05-10-2015 11:09

help vip 12 - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

tôi không tìn thấy đườn g đến vip12? bug của vip12 là gì vậy? game admin quá mạnh so với quân của tôi. tôi đã có nhà vip11

vinh (vietnam) writes:
05-10-2015 11:13

hi, D.Cuong - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

mail,skype hoặc sđt của bạn là gì để mình tiện hỏi về map này? 😃

D.Cuong (Ha Noi) writes:
06-10-2015 15:33

Liên lạc - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

bạn có thể trao đổi thông tin qua,
Mail, Facebook: duccuong89@hotmail.c om

p/s: mong đc làm quen với người chơi giỏi, ha ha

Author: Kafee (Xian,China), 03-08-2015 06:57
Great map of at least two years silence. - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Very great map that continued your style.I have played two times.NOW at 16 mouth and only left pink Castle not to defeat for can not find the entrance. Three quests need be for answers.
1.It is much challenge to defeat VIP14 and VIP15 to gain Berserk magic.But when those two heroes are free,they will give them army to hero VIPMoron and VIPLamer.Then it is very easy to finish VIP14 and 15. I dont know your idea of this arrangement,for at begining of the game,VIP14 and 15 army are much stronger than VIPMoron and VIPLamer.
2.Game will be freezen for no reasons of some heroes dont move after VIP heroes appeared to invade my territory.
3.Whats mean of Starting srusade at HARD mode?I have not find any changes of this appear.

ks writes:
03-08-2015 17:24

Hi Xian - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

10x for playing my map man :)

vip14 and 15 event to pass into the Nymus is necessary. This is just "stopping" and "time" event - to reach given area when the time comes :) But you right about their ai movement. I had already interesting changes to this event. Just need some time to test and will upload.
About crusade in hard mode - this is from original "story" hah You need to pass those crusade (whole right area at lv0) to get much gold which is necessary for gold-pass guards.
For game-freezing I havent idea - this is wog :)

You can find the way for final pink castle next to vip9 castle. Over the sea, in the right corner. There is a guard asking from you art - gate key

Author: Hyper-ZZ, 17-07-2015 08:31
VIP14 - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)
Thanks for nice map. I'm really enjoyig this masterpiece.
I'm playing the map with Month 14 Week3.

Now, only remaining Green, Blue and Pink players. Pink Castle is not in sights yet.

Green and Blue Fortless Castle in Undergorund world are protecting by Puple Gate which I can't pass through.

A way to reach VIP14 and 15 is blocking by the rock next to the black gate.
Is this rock opened at certain time
as same as the way access to VIP2?

Pls advice what would be next?

ks writes:
17-07-2015 08:56

yes - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

Yes, the rock will disappear very soon, few weeks I think.
If you have time, you can go and fight with Nymus. You will need of this events when you pass black gate.

D.Cuong (Ha Noi) writes:
09-08-2015 07:05

Purple Keymaster's tent - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

it's here :)

D.Cuong (Ha Noi) writes:
09-08-2015 07:27

Purple Keymaster's tent - ART WAR (Heroes Charge)

It's here: http://photo.tamtay. vn/xem-anh/603510

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-126 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy