Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 19:05

Necklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, the question is, how the hell do I get there. Also, do you know where to get another water walk to free hero in prison more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 17:46

answer - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I found it :) more...

Author: Frustrated haven player , 28-04-2024 17:38

How the hell am i about to defeat brown? - The Necromancer`s Lieutenant - Heroes 5 map

I like this map, but i dont know hot to handle brown player. Has a lvl 42 knight, all shatter magic on expert, still he just take control on my upgraded footman and just keep doing that, cant use my archers, any suggestions? I also have the helm that give 12 knoledge and a lot of exp (you get it by more...

Author: ezioartem (russia), 28-04-2024 16:57

BEST MAP - Auf Engelsflugeln - Heroes 5 map

throughout my 10+ year old history of playing HOMMV this is so far the best map ive experienced. i truly fell in love. thank you!!! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 16:50

Done - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Finished. What can I say? - amazing masterpiece. Number one for me. For experienced players only final fight will be challenging, but had a lot of fun on the way. I really liked the idea of two different styles,I felt like playing two different maps. First half pure adventure, second - old good hero more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 28-04-2024 16:36

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, I'm at a dead end again. Where can I get a sphere of air or 5 ores? more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 28-04-2024 15:34

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Road to the Neklace more...

Author: Mistotm , 28-04-2024 13:53

The Broken Bow Rebellion - The Broken Bow Rebellion - Heroes 3 map

Прекрасная карта. Получил удовольствие от прохождения. Спасибо за проделанную работу! more...

Author: Niko , 28-04-2024 13:44

A great adventure map - Kingdom of Harmondale - Heroes 3 map

Played this map long ago, to no success. Decided to replay it recently and actually managed to beat it, but it took a considerable amount of trial and error before a winning strategy was found. Still an enjoyable map and a state-of-art conversion of storyline from M&M7.
P.S. The final battle would&
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:45

Found it - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Found it immediately after posting - magic :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 12:27

Stuck - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I have almost finished, but can not find vampires nor fangarms to open quest guards. I have searched everywhere, can not figure it out. Could somebodygive me a hint? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ice Arrow - map rating = 3 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ice Arrow - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ice Arrow - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ice Arrow

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

After conquering southern Erathia, Hell Zealot plans to invade the northern kingdom. The only one who can stop him is Blue Baron - the legendary lord of Ice Tower, leader of the snow shooters. But first, he has to restore order in his own rebellious neighborhood.

Added: 01-05-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Poland | Vortex Anomaly | Another Life | Quintessence

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Author: revir (Vietnam), 26-04-2016 12:54
Game Crash - Ice Arrow
Help me
I replay the game several times and after few month then game stuck at AI turn, I have no idea why but i really want to finish this map

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
28-04-2016 11:36

+ - Ice Arrow

Is not my map, but Petar's one. I liked it so much that I converted it for Era then tried to make it bug safe. New version in 2-3 days, will be much more thrilling, with timed quests for brave players.

Revir (Vietnam) writes:
02-05-2016 05:38

New map version - Ice Arrow

Hello Valery
Have you finished new map yep? I wanna tell that i really appreciate your work and waiting for the new version:D

02-05-2016 22:04

+ - Ice Arrow

hey, I worked on it during the last two weeks. I wanted to get rid of emerald towers nasty effects, and I think I had a good idea with new options which will balance the game. So other wog options are now available, but I need a few days more for test properly. Then I will post here when new version is uploaded, don't worry.

But one thing is sure, I can't and I won't change maps internals, as author wanted them. So AI heros will still get out and roam, so if you want no freeze bug, you must finish the map before month 6. So I recommend to use "Usain Bolt" mod with this map. basically it gives x additional tiles to every hero once he won x battles.
is a good mod for those wanting to complete huge maps before the 12th month bug free limit. Without cheating, as you select your options.

check wakeofgods.org/mods

04-05-2016 00:18

+ - Ice Arrow

Map was updated and uploaded here. Consult the readme.txt before playing, it lists all infos you need to know. have fun.

Revir (Vietnam) writes:
04-05-2016 02:34

+- - Ice Arrow

Great news, thank you again for your contribution to this community, i will spend the whole today with the map, lol :D

Author: Cthulchu (Vancouver), 28-02-2016 06:56
Cape of Conjuring - Ice Arrow
Hey,folks, I can't find the cape. Looks like I can't dig it out when I get the message about it. Can anyone make a screenshot? I'm trying to find the cape here: http://i.imgur.com/R j0IWTI.png

Valery writes:
28-02-2016 13:16

+ - Ice Arrow

Hehe. The message says "the cape of conjuring is under us". It means you can find it at same location as the message, but underground level. Only grail can be dig in the game :)

Cthulchu (Vancouver) writes:
12-03-2016 06:24

hm - Ice Arrow

Thanks, Valery!

Your maps are sooo good :)

Author: Mzinh (Hà Nội), 17-01-2016 07:07
No idea about continue after get dark blue key - Ice Arrow
I have been stucked after got dark blue key. And I dont know where to go to next.
Please help me

valery (Lyon, France) writes:
17-01-2016 17:42

* - Ice Arrow

Look in editor for dark blue borders, naturally.

Author: Manu (France), 31-08-2015 10:00
delete abality to get a new one - Ice Arrow
Hi,
Does someone know if it's possible to delete one ability to get a new one? For exemple i want to remove offense to get water? I remember there is a specif "object" to to this but don't remember the name? long time i haven't play. Is there one on this map? Thanks in advance for your help

Valery writes:
31-08-2015 11:56

+ - Ice Arrow

Manu, readme.txt says how to get all skills.

Manu writes:
31-08-2015 17:27

Does not work - Ice Arrow

je dois être fatigué mais j'ai bien lu ton fichier text. J'ai bien mis en disable le mode secondary Skills. Je peux avec le Ctr Clic changer les skills. Mais je n'arrive pas a en supprimer. Quel commander artifact me permet de faire ça? Comment?
Encore merci Valery et désolé de toutes ces questions...:-)

Valery writes:
31-08-2015 18:29

+ - Ice Arrow

Bon manu, ces choses sont faciles. Est-ce que je peux t’écrire à ton email (gmail.com, je le vois affiché dans ma boite) pour voir ça avec toi?

C'est deux trois trucs à expliquer puis tu seras le boss avec Era.

Manu writes:
31-08-2015 23:48

Oui biensur - Ice Arrow

Oui Valery tu peux m'écrire sur gmail. Biensur! :-)

Author: Valery, 27-08-2015 01:22
+ - Ice Arrow
http://wikisend.com/ download/497946/cras h.GM1

ok christian killed. Essaye de les eliminer rapidement, dans mes testes je n'ai jamais eu tous les boss courant partout comme je le vois dans ta save.

Author: Manu, 27-08-2015 00:32
Fix the save - Ice Arrow
Ok merci Valery. je veux bien que tu fixes le problème, je tente ma chance...on verra bien. Je recommencerai sinon.

Encore merci. Et super boulot!

Author: Valery, 26-08-2015 18:27
+ - Ice Arrow
poor english, let's go french then.

Écoute, j'ai trouvé la cause du crash. C'est hero Christian.

maintenant voila le problème: heroes est bugged quand heros ont grande armée. C'est pas wog mais l'original. Si tu laisse un hero avec plus de 2000 creatures se promener sur la carte, il y a des chances que le jeu se glace.

Donc la seule solution est de le tuer dans les 1-3 jours apres leur arrivé. Maintenant pour ta save: je peux tuer Christian avec script, mais je me rappelle plus si il y a des quetes le concernant, c'est probable. Donc si je le tue, il est possible que tu peux pas finir.

Donc soit je le tue et tu prends le risque de continuer, mais ca peut se glacer à cause d'autres heroes.

Ou tu recommence et tu les tues tous des qu'ils apparaissent. Je vois que tu à bien upgradé tes titans et ils font un damage de ouf. Donne leur de la vitesse aussi et tu vaincras facilement.

Donc tu me dis ici quelle variants tu veux, je garde ta save.

Author: Manu (France), 26-08-2015 17:18
Crash Month 6 - Ice Arrow
were you... poor english...

Author: Manu (France), 26-08-2015 15:57
Save game - Ice Arrow
Where you able to get my save game Valery?
Thanks a lot in advance if you are able to correct the bug...:-)

Valery writes:
27-08-2015 01:22

+ - Ice Arrow

Oublie pas after reload save, appuye sur F12 pour refresh scripts.

Manu writes:
27-08-2015 14:29

Save and Autosave - Ice Arrow

Merci Valery. J'ai bien récupér 33; le fichier.
Question ou dois je extraire le 'Daily Quick Save' pour que ça fonctionne? A la racine de mods? Ou dans Game? ça ne fonctionne pas pour moi?

Valery writes:
27-08-2015 17:48

+ - Ice Arrow

Comme n'importe quel mod. Par example si ton Heroes 3 est dans C:Heroes III, en double cliquant dur n'importe quel mod, tu specifie C:Heroes III dans la box ou it te demande. C'est simple. Pour tous les mods.

Manu (France) writes:
31-08-2015 00:29

Does not work for me.. - Ice Arrow

Merci Valery mais ca ne marche pas pour moi...pas bien grave.

Une question. Est-ce qu'il possible d'enlever une capacité pour en avoir une nouvelle? avec Baron j'aimerai avoir water a la place de offense...

Valery writes:
31-08-2015 11:54

+ - Ice Arrow

Mais tu peux les avoir toutes, les 27 skills, ça c'est Era. Clique droit sur wog mod dans mod amanger, puis plugins, puis "no secondary skills limit".

Et comment ça ne marche pas pour toi? 9a marche pour tous le monde, l'installation est la même.

Author: Manu (France), 26-08-2015 11:47
Hi, Thanks for this wonderful map. Unfortunatly it crashes for me at month 6!
Can some one help me please i really want to finish it...
I can send my save game via email or else?

26-08-2015 11:52

+ - Ice Arrow

Upload your save at wikisend.com then paste link here.

Manu (France) writes:
26-08-2015 11:59

http://wikisend.com/ download/162624/cras h.GM1

Thanks Valery.

Author: Squallit (Russia), 07-08-2015 08:12
Can`t play - Ice Arrow
How to install your map? I have Homm 3 wog 3.58 f, unpack the archive according to the instructions, but the map is not in the list.

08-08-2015 21:34

era - Ice Arrow

Read above, this is for Era edition, search HoMM III Era in google and will find. Will not work in 3.58

Author: Lucian, 27-07-2015 09:58
gelu - Ice Arrow
at the end of month 4 the green hero gelu comes through the green monolith near my ice tower castle with an unbeatable army. it this a bug? beacuse clearly gelu is unbeatable at this point in the game.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 20-06-2015 12:26
beastman
To win the map you need to build the grail. You don't need to win Beastman or visit the veteran houses, Doc imagined the map: you walk x part, you trigger someone to come and attack. If you don't walk there, it doesn't come but map still winnable.

Author: ktoto, 20-06-2015 11:31
bad english
Win map at date: 8-4

Upgraded titans damage (21100):
http://i72.fastpic.r u/big/2015/0620/cb/1 79447ca5c29f4313a280 d2c2f73abcb.png

Hidden trigger to open Beastman is very bad idea. I select other way, without wisit the trigger point. Solved problem only when read post about (101-63-0).

what is veterans houses? i visit, but not understand for what?

27-07-2015 12:26

no - Ice Arrow

No, is not a bug. Normally the player should have already killed Gelu in his town before month 5. Timing is necessary.

But anyway, once he takes your town, he will teleport back to ramparts so you can take your town back. But better eliminate him quick, Gelu is not easy then Thorgrim will be even harder.

Lucian writes:
27-07-2015 13:14

gelu - Ice Arrow

Valery, there is something strange going on.
when I right click Gelu it shows me he has only lots and hordes of troops, but when I attack him he has got legions as you can see in the pic. maybe he is using disguise.
If I rest with my Blue Baron in the Ice Tower he doesn't attack me, even if my army is far less stronger than his.
How could I have already eliminated Gelu earlier with the legions by his side? :)
I just discovered the white keymaster tent, I don't see how I could have reached the green hero teritory by month 4.

gelu - Ice Arrow

27-07-2015 13:25

your army - Ice Arrow

Well, your army is too tiny. Did you upgrade titans growth at the emerald towers? When I play this map, every of my towers pump out 25 titans every week. Then I upgrade their speed and damage. Then I use force field for this fight with intelligent split, I block his shooters early then is over for him.
My save with gelu:
http://wakeofgods.or g/mods/Gelu.GM1

Lucian writes:
27-07-2015 14:12

gelu - Ice Arrow

wow, you are way ahead of me. I cannot understand how you could develop army like this in 4 months only. and also, how you discovered three quarters of the maps in such a short time.
I did not develop my titans in the emerald tower, but my sharpshooters instead. it is limited to only 5 visits I think.

27-07-2015 14:23

map - Ice Arrow

This is why the map should be optimized by playing more than one time. Each emerald tower is limited to 5 visits but there are 9 emerald towers on map. So faster you advance, earlier you can use them. First visits should be done as early as possible and improve titans growth in priority. Doesn't matter if you don't have the cash to buy them, develop dozens of heroes with estates expert, put the in garrisons, it will bring enough gold later.

Is not easy map, but not very hard neither.

Author: Gelu (Xian China), 18-06-2015 11:20
How to reach the place of Beastman HERO standing?
Can not find the way or entrance to get there.Only left Beastman and Hell Zealot not to kill.

18-06-2015 20:52

hero

In fact, you do not need to visit that place, but pass the brown gate at 101/63/0 and walk a bit around. He is triggered to come if you go there.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 15-06-2015 11:11
emerald
No idea why you keep the towers for future. They are there on the map, to be visited and activated, as soon as possible and as often as possible. Without their upgrades, game can't be won.

Author: ktoto, 15-06-2015 04:41
game stuck
(bad english)
date 6-3-1. Game stuck when computer back to monolit(near ice tower). Only hard reset.
6 month i don't use pink towers. because don't know, that multiused. (i keeped pink towers for future) Advise: Show message at start game(big letters): "YOU CAN USE PINK TOWER EVERY WEAK". Some players don't read many text. (or can't read).

Rainman writes:
15-06-2015 11:22

hey

Hey Valery i know here is not the right place to talk about a map im not sure if its your map or if you have worked at it but im sure you played that map.
its about the fall of atlantis its an old map that i played years ago and i found it couple of days ago and i had to play it cause of the good times i had playing the map but i keep getting some errores after second month do you have any ideas why ?

I apologize for askin this here i know its not the right place but i dont know how else to get in touch with you

15-06-2015 11:25

atlantis

I see Fall of Atlantis is Shadow of Death map, how can you get errors then? And what errors.

DoC Sumann (montenegro) writes:
19-06-2015 23:48

emerald problem

on my map et function as old ones (allow just one visit), but when i click on them, after week or month, they show message like they were not visited.

so, i guess last fight is impossible for me now (and that's the only fight remains)

20-06-2015 12:24

problem

I don't understand the problem, can you use email? Every tower should be visitable 5 times now.

Poldi (Poland Gdansk) writes:
21-06-2015 18:14

Fall of Atlantis

Wrong place but cloudnt resist when i saw some1 playing it,1 of the best hom3 maps before wog

Author: ktoto, 13-06-2015 06:40
autosave
how enable autosave after start game? i don't like play without autosave last move. And how disable time-limit?

13-06-2015 13:18

save

Install daily quick save mod from here:

http://wakeofgods.or g/mods/%5bGameplay%5 d%20Daily%20quick%20 save.exe

It will save every day (with name of day/week) and also will save when you press "s" key.

For time limit, you can disable in editor but I do not recommend it. It is very important that all Heroes maps are finished before month 12, after that if AI can move, the risk of frozen game is multiplied.

ktoto writes:
13-06-2015 14:19

ok

i don't like day/week autosaving. Only last day save. ok. will play without autosave. (

13-06-2015 14:39

quick save

I said same thing when I saw for first time daily quick save.

And now I can't play without. Very handy for reloading precise moments. And it saves a lot of time when have to save multiple times during same turn. Try it once.

Author: Sriver (Heidelberg, Germany), 12-06-2015 21:16
help
the game crashes while plazing this map with "exception trace details" popping up. Is this because of the map?
It is so frustrating

12-06-2015 23:55

crash

The game should never crash.

1) Can you start the game, play and so on, or the crash occurs before map loads?
2) I have Heroes complete from GoG + Era 2.46 on windows 7 and I have never crashes.

If you can't load the map, means install is wrong. If the game crashes too often, means either your OS conflicts with or Baratorch's HD mod, which I advice to disable. HD mod is not very Era friendly.

Sriver (Heidelberg, Germany) writes:
14-06-2015 05:09

rep

I also use the complete version from GOG.com with era 2.46 on windows 7. I have no Hd mod and i can load the map but it crashes sometimes. sometimes after 30 minutes and sometimes after 5 minutes of playtime. But if you say so there must be a problem elsewhere than the map. thanks for replying!

14-06-2015 12:51

crash

Did you load the arrow.dat file before map starts? That file loads all the safe wog options.

Sriver (Heidelberg, Germany) writes:
14-06-2015 21:30

arrow

yes i did actually.

Author: Gelu (Xian China), 10-06-2015 17:38
Two questions
Very good map, much different with old Ice Arrow: become more difficult and complex,also interesting.Two questions need help:
1 how many levels the main hero can reach?I know a hero with 74(or 75)level can jump to 88 level with one knowledge tree and become 0 level if get one more knowledge tree.My hero know 87level,but also have many trees and pandora box not touch.
2 how can get SphereOfTime?Another two artifacts I have get.

10-06-2015 20:41

levels

There is no need to take all trees. I didn't take any tree and finished map level 63, that's ok imo. Don't go after 74 or you will have problems. Same for stats, go max 120, no more.

Sphere is same place, in Gelu area, there are dragons guarding a nice white tower, enter, fight yourself then get the sphere.

Author: Vukasin (Belgrade, Serbia), 06-06-2015 00:16
Help
How to download map to tablet

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 03-06-2015 19:54
Is not my map :)

In my maps you don't have force field easy, some don't have it at all.

And time doesn't matter. In ice arrow, AI troops increase from month to month less than yours.

Author: Nick (Russia), 03-06-2015 14:57
This is damn too fast Valery :) Also you managed to beat all other barbarian castles! I don't want to play using FF style anymone, i use it enough in your other maps :) BTW Are you planning to make a map without FF and crazy speedy run?

Author: Mircea (Brussels), 01-06-2015 20:43
10 points from me, I love it
Thank you for this remake! I enjoyed playing it as much as the original Wog version released a few years ago.

Author: Mircea (Brussels), 01-06-2015 20:38
tactic
The tactic that worked for me 99% of the times was using just one good stack of shooters (I used upgraded titans, speed and damage is very important) protected by force field. I couldn't find another way to beat the AI. The commander is also quite useful to block or paralyze shooters. About those elf invaders, yes they are quite annoying, but there is only one very strong and he usually goes away by Town Portal after taking your castle, so if you have enough movement points you just take it back the next day. Eventually you get strong and lucky enough to beat his army.

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 01-06-2015 20:13
save
http://wakeofgods.or g/mods/Bonesmasher.G M1

Check my save before him, see the differences, maybe this can help?

Author: Nick (Russia), 01-06-2015 13:27
Thanks for the map! Cannot beat it yet but its fun to play. My hero reach bone crusher on 5th month and the enemy has 6800 rust dragons. Is it possible beat it? Severals other heroes with OP armies are crushing my kingdom. Is that ok for this map? Maybe i'm a bit late or miss something?

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
31-05-2016 03:05

+ - Ice Arrow

Thanks. I just finished without.

Had to spend a few weeks upgrading my titans at the end to beat Tazar and HZ though.

You should probably update the file here though, for anyone else that comes along. Fearless Titans would have saved a ton of reloads!

31-05-2016 06:58

TeW4Q - Ice Arrow

Hey. So I started playing TEW4 again. My secondary skills are not showing up though. I know they're there, because my spell points went up when I bought intelligence, but I can't see or swap them. Care to take a look? TY!

https://drive.google .com/file/d/0BxOAJlJ xyngfTVROOHU2UmNtUXc /view?usp=sharing

31-05-2016 12:18

+ - Ice Arrow

Make sure the plugin "no secondary skills limit" is ON in wog mod (right click on wog mod, select plugins)

31-05-2016 21:38

+ - Ice Arrow

Did it, but they're still not showing.

I hit F11 and F12 to update.

Will I have to start over to get them to show?

And does it matter? Since they are all working, just not showing?

31-05-2016 21:41

+ - Ice Arrow

Forget it....it's working.

Thank you!

Author: David (Sion, Switzerland), 30-05-2015 14:54
Emplacement
Hi, I have the collector's edition (not the HD) and I try by every way to play to this map (who seems to be very fun) but i can't find the way to lauch it. This is not the first time I DL a map on this site but this time is not workin, i've try to copy& past in all folders but not work :/ (i'm on W8) Someone could help me ? Just the rioght way where put this folders ect.

Thanks,

David

Hello, j'ai l'édition collector de Heroes of M&M3 avec les deux extensions et j'essaie par tous les moyens de pouvoir jouer à cet map qui a l'air génial :) mais je n'arrive pas à la lancer (en faite elle n'aparait pas dans la liste des scénarios disponibles. Ce n'est pas la première fois que je DL une map sur ce site donc je connais la procédure habituelle. Sur cet map il y a des fichiers extras. est-ce que quelqu'un pourrait me dire exactement ou les coller et la procédure à faire pour lancer ? Je me tate, cette map à l'air vraiment sympa.

Merci d'avance,

David

30-05-2015 20:20

David

Salut David,

cette carte est pour Heroes III sod OU Complete edition + wog ERA.

Era ici:
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=37208

Install la, tu va pas le regretter.

David (Sion, Switzerland) writes:
04-06-2015 12:46

Merci

Super, merci beaucoup, je ne connaissais pas ERA2. Superbe découverte en + de la map, merci beaucoup :)

Author: DoC Sumann (montenegro), 29-05-2015 20:34
what a nice suprise
i am no more in heroes, but from time to time i come here, and what i see ;))

thank you, Valery, for this reediting.

it seems that i would have to play homm3 again.

29-05-2015 20:47

hey

Hey doc, I am happy to see you. I emailed you 4 times before converting the map, asking for advices and such, never had any response. So me and Jim started to think you quitted H3 for ever.

Please send me your email.

DoC Sumann (montenegro) writes:
30-05-2015 06:16

e--mail

my old e-mail was hacked, so there is new one

docsumann@gmail.com

and please sand it to Jim, and greet him a lot

MARGE (PA USA) writes:
26-07-2015 13:47

ERA DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL? - Ice Arrow

ERA DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL? WHERE

Author: Mirka (Belgrade), 24-05-2015 19:06 Like
vote
Forgot to vote, this is a neat 10 from me.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-62 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy