Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:37

Artillery Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that I edited the witch hut next to your starting castle to have Artillery. It is not random. ;) more...

Author: Joel Roth (United States), 29-04-2024 23:34

Ridiculous - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

I really enjoy the show for its stupidity, there people pop up here and there , that you know is impossible.they have a band of pirates swimming from Nassau to South Carolina, they have drowned people return, etc, etc but it is so much fun, especially the guy who plays Vane more...

Author: kathi (franken), 29-04-2024 23:11

orbis - Orbis - Heroes 6 map

richtig nice! danke dafür:-) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 22:38

Thanks - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thanks for fast reply, will do so. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 29-04-2024 22:18

+1 - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Good map. Interesting and hard.
I chose "RANDOM" castles.
starting town was - hidra town.
later I found angels town. It was only one castle on whole map.

BIG "LIKE"
thank you for great work
more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

This is the adventure of Maximus. A warrior from Rome. He was banished from his homeland. He went away by sea. The ship sank. Maximus was the only survivor. He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened. Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: This is Legion 3 Pirate Wars | This is Legion 4 | Qin the Supreme | Undead Apocalypse

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | ... | 301-311 |

Author: Andre (Cape Town, South Africa), 29-02-2020 08:20
Ambassardor's sash - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Well, this is embarrassing. Everyone talking about big battles and I can't find the ambassador's sash to leave my area....

Valery writes:
29-02-2020 12:24

+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

press V key, it will highlight artifacts next to hero

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
29-02-2020 13:08

Ambassador sash - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

There is a quest after u gave up Armour of the damned

Author: Ryner (VietNam), 26-01-2020 22:59
How can i find the armor of damned?? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
took me 4 month and i can not get pass the gate because i can not find the armor of damned??

Valery writes:
27-01-2020 00:04

If you killed monsters around your town, they hold all the components, just assemble the combo

Ryner (VietNam) writes:
28-01-2020 14:12

Found it - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I've take a look in some comment in this post and found out that i missing the shield.

Author: Vadim (Moscow, Russia), 10-08-2019 17:31 Like
The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
You are best, Valery

Author: mat (daventry), 28-06-2019 23:19
good - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
nice maps

Author: mat (daventry), 28-06-2019 23:18
good - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
nice maps

Author: Adam (Hungary), 24-03-2019 15:11
some feedback - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
i'm finished on mid month 9 with 4k AAs and did all battle on ouch except the first Guard(hard) and king Arthur (hard too)and some of them(3)used the hide trick with AAs clone( shame on me:( )i think they are all can be done on ouch too for better player than me:)
i really enjoyed the fight against Gengish, DragonKing and Ceasar a lot of thing was needed for them especially to the last fight( to use dragon flies)
I used almost AA especially from mid game to the end, maybe some upgrade ideas would be usefull like in TeW3 or Tew4 for other creatures.
The base map is brillant and Valery did an excellent job to make it much harder(as always:) )
The mid/late game quest that gives several hundreds creatures(champions, griffins, marksmen)are not so important.
In the first half of the map i did the creature halls to upgrade my marksmen(relode till it gave marksmen bonus) numbers and damage, but after i didn't do them only the lvl8 mithril dwellings. it was very hand when i need a little mithrils to the AAs upgrades and have a lot of AAs from mithrils.
All in all, i really enjoy this walkthrough, but i'm sad in the end(no more fights:( )
i suggest to every Heroes 3 players who likes hard/very hard battles to try this map on ouch:)
some feedback - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Author: Adam (Hungary), 24-03-2019 02:55
have that cape too,
but i use them, i cannot resurrect my dead AAs.
and cannot use teleport spells too.
if i position the big AA stack into the upper or top right side(1 fearie dragon can attack the AA stack), the dragon does too much damage:/
so it's not help me:/
how many AA's do you have? and how many hp's?
have 4K AAs and cca 900 hp.

Author: Valery, 24-03-2019 02:45
I looked at my save and I see recanter's cloak

Author: Adam (Hungary), 24-03-2019 01:50
Orb of inhibiton? no, i can cast any spells if i not use the power of the dragon father.
I wear the lightning immunity necklace, a seer's hut give me that necklace for the angelic alliance.
i don't have the red orb and Ceaser hasn't too.

Author: Valery, 24-03-2019 01:41
but that battle is fought with the red orb, so no spells at all, no?

Author: Adam (Hungary), 24-03-2019 01:08
it's too random:/
if the Dragon casts meteor shower or inferno i die.
i cannot blind or hipnotize them and i have 4,3K spell point so i can cast only 8 force field.
i try to reduce the first dragon stack in the battle order and move to the upper corner behind the wall with my AAs. if i resurrect and teleport my arch magi next to my AAs sometimes the dragon attack the magi not the AAs, but i have to resurrect them each round(10mp/turn) maybe it works. but if the dragon attack the AAs i loose the battle:/

Author: Adam (Hungary), 23-03-2019 18:19
Last fight - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Nicholas said that the last fight is very easy..
but how?

Adam (Hungary) writes:
24-03-2019 03:05

and the forcefield is level 3 spell too.
without forcefield i cannot win

Adam (Hungary) writes:
24-03-2019 04:48

Finally did it :D
extremly long fight.

if anybody interested in, i'll give a hint for it:)

Valery writes:
24-03-2019 11:43

Blind some dragons stack in a corner and put angels behind it?

Adam (Hungary) writes:
24-03-2019 14:10

the dragons are immune to all lvl1-2 spells
One of the fortress creature was the key:)

Valery writes:
24-03-2019 14:30

let me guess:

gnolls? ;)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 18-03-2019 21:00
the end is near:) - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
the inferno heroes were much easier as i though.
Hipnotize was working on his commander and with orb can blind the summoned elementals and they hasn't got so much spell point.
But int he final area i'm a little bit stucked now.
Fightning against hell hydras is terrible:S I can find a safespot on the bottom left corner, but the shaprshooters and his magis are the problem:S I can demolish his sharpshooters clone with armageddon(blade), but he cast magic arrow or frost ring to dismiss my clone:/
i try another tactic too with quicksands but it's too random.
I don't want to give up the maps because only 4 battles remains.
I really hate hell Hydras did i say before?:D

Valery writes:
19-03-2019 11:29

Thats why I use hydras when I want a hard battle. No way to cheat on them.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
21-03-2019 00:20

i used the AA clone and hide exploit and in this way the battle was easy.
But i don't know another way (clean way) yet..
The Sharpshooter clones do too much damage.

Author: Adam (Hungary), 16-03-2019 21:52
some progress - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
HI all,

finally beat Viking on Ouch, with more AAs it's even more easy without losses:)
Do almost all Tower Hero on ouch too.
Only the Genies Hero remain. And now i have to beat God of Death and God Of Air. I think God of Air is easier because i can blind the elemental with Vunerability orb.
Have several crashes because of AA' clone:(
i'm in month 8 with 2,3K AAs with all upgrades.
i' didn't use other creatures a while, if Val you make a newer version this is one thing you can improve.

Valery writes:
17-03-2019 02:57

Well, I never use the formula *7 stacks of angels, I usually bring 4-5 different troops then have 1-2 single stacks for taking retaliation. But also I rarely play ouch battles so I understand some people need extreme setups to beat it. I won't prohibit the usage of 7 angels stack, to each one to choose his path./

Adam (Hungary) writes:
17-03-2019 14:57

Dragon King - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Finally beat Dragon King on Ouch :)
The rust dragon was the key:)
Cast several force field at the begining oif the combat to reduce rust dragons and buff the big AA stack.
After that i moved with AA to the right bottom corner and the commander next to them.
The Azure cannot reach my AA stack becaouse of summon earth elemental (casted by DK) and commander. The Azures killed my commander and the weakened rust attack my AAs and block other dragons path:)
After this slowly kill the other dragons ( cast clone on my AAs to ressurect the killed ones.:)
Now the infernos comings
6*30K archdevils +60 efreet sultans os 7*30K Hell Barons.
i don't know the tactics now because thaey almost immune to all magic:/
God of death was easy, postiton the efreets and kite.
God of Air: i can blind his elemental stackswith vulnerability orb and can block the Supreme AA's path and when the SSAs is dead, then tha battle was easy.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
17-03-2019 15:05

i didn't use the 7stacks AA's trick in Viking or Dragon King battle, only use 1 big stack and the commander:)
The autoclone cause a lot of random crashes and it's so annoying when the battles are almost done:(

Valery writes:
17-03-2019 15:09

yeah, because the game considers every clone as 1 hex stack so AI can place his stacks basically in your clone, then when stack or clone die, the game gets confused about who was who. Nothing to do about, just be careful with placing.

Author: Adam (Hungary), 13-03-2019 21:55
it didn't work:(
after i reduced his GB-s and surrender when i attack him next time, he has a full army again:S
wtf?:S

Author: Adam (Hungary), 13-03-2019 20:30
non elegant victory:/ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
i can beat Viking on ouch, but it's a shame:S
1st wave, reduce the GBs number to cast many forcefield as i can(5-6) and surrender.
Repeat till he die:S need plenty of gold to do this and cca a whole week:S i don't like this way of winning at all:(((

Author: Adam (Hungary), 12-03-2019 22:13
Viking's ghost behemots - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
HI all,

any tipps for Viking's 7*3500 ghost behemots?
i can cast 6 forcefields, but it's not enough:/
Have cca 1300 AAs with all secondary skills, but behemots kill too much AAs in one turn, only 1 stack can kill me:/
i cannot blind or slow them and the quicksand is useless because they fly, i cannot hide my AAs in the left upper corner behind the wall (only 1 stack GB attack me), the GB doesn't have no retail, so when i kill them the other stacks kill me:S
Maybe i can go back after when i have more AAs, but i don't like backtracking:S
or use all forcefield to reduce all GBs stack to survive his attack, but i can only kill cca 900/round or 1800 if they positionong themselves near eachother.it Seems other troops are useless, GB has attack all around and Viking has tactics to, so i Can't postitioning my troops before his GBs turn.

Wundorn (Washington, USA) writes:
14-03-2019 03:32

As expected - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

This is documented behavior. The armies are remade every time you start a fight. Valery has said this before.

Also, how would you even do this? There are no taverns so how would you get a hero back once you retreat? Or did I miss a tavern somewhere?

Valery writes:
14-03-2019 15:06

Yes, there is no possibility of hit and run in my maps, I don't think that tactic is of any fun because too easy. I could put shackless on each AI hero, instead they have scripted armies.

Valery writes:
14-03-2019 15:08

Also, guys, don't ruin your fun until you hate the map, with this OUCH mode. It was meant for people who want a fair challenge while having fun with. If it drives you crazy, try lower difficulty, there is no shame for remaining sane of mind.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
14-03-2019 21:57

i really enjoy the ouch difficulty:)
I tried the battle against Gengish and i was really happy when i beat him:)
i played plenty of maps over the years and i like this way of fun:))
This map with ouch give me the perfect opportunity to test my Heroes skills, so i try to do as much battles on ouch as i can, maybe when i exhausted a bit i try another map and go back after the time:)
The original Tew2 map is brillant but easy and with ouch difficulty it's give me the challange what i want:)
In meantime i've almost won the battle against Viking:S so i'll be back later to this fight, it's not mandatory now i can go further to the snow area,i checked the bosses there:)) 4,2K*7 Lords of thunder(Titan master) 2*16K lords of thunder and a lof of another creatures( Naga Queen) 2*30K titans, 20K rust dragons, 2*90K archamaggies(The Terrible) and it's awesome:))

All in all, You did an excellent job with this map Valery:) thank you very much for it:)
One question, i saw the RoseKavalier's Sod Sp plugin with the battle queue is there any chance to implement that feature in ERA?

i hope you can understand me i try to upgrade my english skills:)

Adam (Hungary) writes:
14-03-2019 21:58

tavern - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

hi wun,

you can build tavern in your first Castles so you can buy your lost or surrended heroes:)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 09-03-2019 22:40
God of fire on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
not that hard battle as i expected.
1 big stack of AA and 6 small.
Cast cloen on first round on big stack and protect the the big AA stack with the clones. the others are useful to keep the fire elementals far away, the opposite side of the battle field. The commander shoot every turn the summoned fire elementals.
Not a 6 hours battle (as Nicholas mentioned), only 30 minutes:)
The cyclops king was much harder.
Till now, the hardest battle was King Arthur.
God of fire on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Author: Adam (Hungary), 09-03-2019 01:15
GengishKhan on ouch:) - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
finally i did it:))
i almost gave up.
GengishKhan on ouch:) - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Valery writes:
09-03-2019 01:31

the best spell, quick sands ;)

Adam (Hungary) writes:
09-03-2019 01:46

indeed, quicksand is very powerful spell for walking units:)
but in this fight the proper unit stacking and positioning were crucial:)
without it, it can't be won.:)
if you interested in i can upload an image with the winning positioning:)

13-03-2019 02:23

Yes please - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I'd love to see it! this battle is behind me, but I couldn't figure it out on ouch. Very curious what you did.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
13-03-2019 20:09

Gengish Khan tactic on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Hi Wun,
you can check the pictures, this is the final position
I use 1 big stacks-1-1-1-1-1-6 AAs
First round block the Dracolich - they cannot shoot.
Block the power stack of AA's with little AA1s stacks, and stay at the bottom with 6AAs, he attack the bottom one and the mummies start to reach my army.
2nd turn resurrect the 6 AAs - dracolich attack it again and the mummies come closer and wait with the big AAs stack and the commander
Before the 2nd turn ends you can positioning that 2 remaing stack to the right positions.
3rd turn resurrect the 6AAs to block the reacoliches and attack what you want with the big stacks ot AAs and Commander(shoot) the Dracolich attack the big stack's clone and block the path as you see on the pics and one mummies attack the commander and block the other path:)
From now it's up to you:) always resurrect the commander with the AAs clone and win the battle:)
As i think, you don't need quicksands at all if you kill almost all mummies and let the Dracoliches to the last stacks.
Maybe i Don't remember correctly, but the pattern is very similar to this:)

Gengish Khan tactic on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Author: Adam (Hungary), 07-03-2019 22:02
Xyron on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
after several tries i can defeat him:)
Lost 2 marksmen and 1AA , not enough mana to resurrect them:/
i don't want to redo this fight to lose nothing.

Valery writes:
07-03-2019 22:28

Congrats :)

Adam (Hungary) writes:
07-03-2019 23:05

The commander was the key.
Attack and stay the devil/efreets with AAs- they died when devils come
And then He didn't come out.
Destroy the ammo cart with commander and shoot the devil with marksmen and zealots and block the gate with champions.
They shoot my other troops but not the commander. when all troops died(ex commander) resurrect 1 unit e.g. champions. the magogs shoot them, resurrect champions in every turn.
And when the magogs is out of the ammo i'm safe.
And the next 200-300 turn was the same:) shoot devils and efreets:) In meantime Xyron always cast cure on his poisoned stacks and slowly he ran out of mana point and then victory is near:) Blind Imp and resurrect AA in waiting phase and go out with them in the next run, cast several resurrect/clone and all AAs alive.Resurrect other troops with AA's, cast buff on shooters and the rest was easy. very long fight:(

Without commander i don't think this battle was winnable.
i collected the vunerabilty orb and defeat the ogre heroes(with clones and quicksands it's easy). So my options are:
- gretchin with lots of orcs
- GengishKhan with mummies and terrible dracoliches
- Cyclops king but then i'll lose the vunerability orb(quest guard)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 06-03-2019 21:57
and 1 more word:)

it's common tactic in siege battle with a lot of enemy shooter stack to loose all your army excpet elementals:) don't worry about that:) all you need is a plenty of mana point to ressurect your army, but with AA's it not so important:)
Check BenBird's and/or RoseKavalier's videos on yt :) i learned a lot of from them:) they are outstanding players and they can beat an almost impossible fight with brilliant tactics without loose a single unit:)
Rose has Metataxer's (brilliant map from Nautilus/Biobob) walkthrough check it, i enjoyed a lot:)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 06-03-2019 21:46
Hi Wun,

i didn't beat Xyron in this walkthrough, but i did it a years ago.
When the enemy has a plenty of shooters, you have an oppurtunity to they not come out.
If the enemy shooter stack is much more powerful than yours, the other monsters stay behind the wall. They kill all your other troops and before then you have to summon elementals(1 or 2 stacks) and the magogs waste his shoots to kill them. When the magog hasn't got any more shoots you have to reduce Xyron's mana point to zero. and after ressurect the AAs( or kill them with your commander, buff his speed and wait and attack and go out, and repeat, maybe you can cast implosion as well) and kill the pitlords and all flying units and the rest is easy, ressurect all and kill them all(don't forget to block the gate):)
Not working all the time, but i did several times in this walkthrough.
As i see Valery explained it better and link a similar video.
I think GengishKhan battle is much more difficult on ouch, i don't have any idea how to do that:/

ps. sorry fo my english it's not my native language, but i hope you can understand me:)

ps2: i'm a little bit exhausted, several battle need a lot of concetration and time to do on ouch:S and i lost my motivation now:/ i need some days to fill it up:)

ps3: I hope Valery give a chance to play with Lord of the rings 4.0 and gain an inspiration to make a better,harder version from it:P Beautiful map, but too easy:(

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 06-03-2019 19:11
Xyron - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Adam, could you please explain in detail how you handled Xyron on Ouch? I've tried many things (search below for Xyron, you'll see) and I can't get his armies to stay in the castle. When they come out, they kill everything.

Thanks!

Author: Valery, 05-03-2019 12:11
Training hall never gives archangels challenge, for this you have the other Arena. So don't reload until you get AA because you will never get them ;)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 04-03-2019 23:03
GengishKhan - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hi all,
is there any tips for Gengish on ouch?
4,5K Dracolich is too much for my army:(
Beat God of earth on ouch. The fight length is more than 2 hours:S
I blind both sharpshooter stacks, and bring the commander next to the blinded SS stack and his other creatures didn't attack me, so wait and attack and go back to the blinded stacks:)Need a lot of patient and avoid the missclicks:) when the dragons are dead cast Quicksands and the others are easy:)
Did all battle on ouch till exept the first Guard and King Arthur:(
The guard fight is possible on ouch too, but need too much concetration for him:S but King Arthur's enchanters is deadly:S They cast clone and cannot blind or forgetfulless them:(
Use several times the summon elemental trick in the siege battles and the commander exploit(explain above)too.
The god of water was easy, only 2 shooters, can block with the AA'S clone and cast lot of quicksand too to slow the other elementals.
The training hall offer different creatures after reload, but never get AA's:( i think the marksmen is the best choice, the bonus damage is huge and have plenty of them.
So i have to choices beat Gengish or go to the barbarian area(Gretchin)
One suggestion, the logistic specialist heroes are very usefull at the begining of the map, but after they are not so important:( Collecting creatures and mithrils from windmills and mystical gardens.I like the way to use them in TeW3-4.
i always short on mithrils(the upgrade costs a lot) and resources(upgrade too)
btw what is the best upgrades? +1cast,hp or growth?
My AA's have +7 growth and +3 casts now.i really hate the adventure cave till now, maybe when i oneshot the lvl 8th creatures it will be more enjoyable but i think then the mithril reward will be too low.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
06-03-2019 23:16

1 questions?
do you have attack allaround upgrade on your AA's? if yes, thay come out, try without AA's and they stay behind the walls:) a little bit difficult but i try some times and never go out:)

Adam (Hungary) writes:
06-03-2019 23:20

or let them suicide, attack the magogs and ammocart(change to stay not going back on AAs)

13-03-2019 02:21

Aha! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Thank you for all your helpful comments. In fact, I do have attack-all-around, and that is the problem. This gives me a lot to think about!

13-03-2019 02:26

Elementals? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Oh also- you said it's common to lose all your troops "except elementals". What do you mean by that? Summons? You can's summon enough that they will survive even one round, as far as I can see.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
13-03-2019 19:55

Siege battle with summon elemental tactic - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Hi Wun,

here is a video from one of my favourite Heroes 3 Player Richard Chen aka Benbird:)
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=bY-xGN6V UKw

This video explains how the summon elemental works in siege battles:)

This is in SOD, with some Wog or ERA feature you have o modify the tactic a little (e.g with attack all around, cast clone and etc etc.)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 24-02-2019 16:03
difference - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
HI all, can anybody explain what cause the difference?
in Vendetta's game the dwarfs have got 32 Hps and in mine they have 48...:S
(and henchmen appeared)
With 48 hps the battla is much harder:/

i don't use yona mod.
difference - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Valery writes:
24-02-2019 16:35

make sure no other scenario-mod is enabled at same time. if there is a henchmen it means you have another mod using henchmen active. or you didn't use the proper .dat file thus it reads wog options from menu, which it shoudn't.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
02-03-2019 15:54

no other scenario mods and load the proper tew2.dat file before started the map:/ have no idea what happening

Adam (Hungary) writes:
02-03-2019 16:04

restart the map and it seems everything working fine now:)

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 15-02-2019 11:44
Shooters - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Yes, I've read about that... and again, it seems to work differently for me. I have in my army 442 Angels, and one commander. The commander is a shooter, but there's nothing really I can do about that. I got rid of the ballista. They still come out after me. Except once, and I can't figure out what was different that time.

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 14-02-2019 19:28 Like
Ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Ouch is not necessary after Nagash;after that,It is a matter of perfection and masochism - you don't need those resources to finish the game. Regarding first guard ,I tried to prove myself that was not a matter of reloads or cheating.

David writes:
29-02-2020 12:29

Stuck - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Hi Christian meet you again,im playing this map after finished Time of Prophercy but stuck now ,i killed Dragon King got Vial of blood and give it to the quest Seer then got the armor (which combine the sword of Aa) and what next? I dont where to go next ,can't find 3 items ambassador, my only quest remain is kill prince John but where is he? Please help thank you.

Author: Valery, 14-02-2019 15:02
ok, a few notes. Maps was first tested on easy and normal battles, so hard and ouch are sort of big bonuses for those who prefer suffering to great challenge. About Xyron, the fact that AI send units out depends on your army. Don't bring shooters if you want that tactic and also don't kill HIS shooters, otherwise it will get out. You must keep his shooters at a reasonable number, which you can find by test and fail.

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 14-02-2019 11:03
And what of Xyron? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Xyron is another puzzle. Nicolas claims "ouch". So does Adam, who says: "Author: Adam (Hungary), 23-08-2018 00:28
nice fight, but easy:)
He has 70K magogs, and did not to much damage, i reduced they number cca 7k, and his another monsters didn't come out."

Well... 70k magogs is enough to seriously mess you up, and on top of that, the efreet and devils *do* come out, and they all have fire shield. And you can't blind either of them. Forget ouch, I don't even see a way to do this on hard.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | ... | 301-311 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy