Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:37

Artillery Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that I edited the witch hut next to your starting castle to have Artillery. It is not random. ;) more...

Author: Joel Roth (United States), 29-04-2024 23:34

Ridiculous - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

I really enjoy the show for its stupidity, there people pop up here and there , that you know is impossible.they have a band of pirates swimming from Nassau to South Carolina, they have drowned people return, etc, etc but it is so much fun, especially the guy who plays Vane more...

Author: kathi (franken), 29-04-2024 23:11

orbis - Orbis - Heroes 6 map

richtig nice! danke dafür:-) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 22:38

Thanks - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thanks for fast reply, will do so. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 29-04-2024 22:18

+1 - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Good map. Interesting and hard.
I chose "RANDOM" castles.
starting town was - hidra town.
later I found angels town. It was only one castle on whole map.

BIG "LIKE"
thank you for great work
more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

This is the adventure of Maximus. A warrior from Rome. He was banished from his homeland. He went away by sea. The ship sank. Maximus was the only survivor. He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened. Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Crystal Mountain | Avatar - The Last Airbender | Les Miserables | Costa Bella

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | ... | 301-311 |

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 14-02-2019 10:08
It's not all just about kiting - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Well yes, some battles are like that. Many in fact. But some are not, and I feel like I'm missing some things. Like for example... how do you deal with fire shield? I'm facing 4k faerie dragons and I can't keep up with the damage output from their fire shield.

Also I gave up on Genghis. Just managed him on easy. There's even a vid of him on YT on hard, and I can't reproduce it. The dracoliches always come out and kill everything, starting with the Praetorians.

OTOH, I finally tackled the Adventure cave, and it was way easier than I expected, probably because I got lucky with terrain.

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 10-02-2019 15:50 Like
Strategy - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
For most battles on ouch the point is not a brilliant strategy,but one or two very long repetitive moves (slow,blind,quicksan d,block and resurrect,protect your forces with clones,running all over the battlefield...).I can kill first guard on ouch with tent only and NO commander in more than 3 hours,without reloads;just a repetitive run to kill 2 dwarves every 1-3 minutes (and they are 240).There is no brilliancy in this fight;probably it wasn't even in Nicolas' 6 hours fight (I'm still thinking if it can be use orb of vulnerability against God of Fire - there is one available to open the gate to Cyclop KIng).
Strategy - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 10-02-2019 05:54
Use of gold - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Yes, I started doing that a couple of game months back.

However... I think the single most valuable upgrade (besides the mithril ones) is - by FAR - adding +1 cast (for resurrection) for 4.7M gold. It took me a while to figure that out though! the reason it's so valuable is that, unlike all the mithril upgrades, it applies to the base creature, which means clones get it too! This has a huge impact on battles.

I also bought one speed bump, which was necessary for fighting some pheonixes early on. I suspect I might need another, too, so I'm keeping gold in reserve when I can't see enough fights ahead.

Early on I bought a few damage upgrades and HP upgrades, but I don't think they're worthwhile.

While I appreciate the tips, I was really asking about fight strategies.

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 09-02-2019 19:43 Like
Gem strategy - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
You can buy gems at 1000 each so you can improve AA weekly growth,instead of damage ,hp,cast or speed;everything is up to you,it'll be enough money for everything

Author: Valery, 09-02-2019 18:00
+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
You must cast water walk from that position. You have the tome of water, right?

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 09-02-2019 17:54 Like
Unexpected error - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
After defeating Cyclop King and that necro hero with 10 bone dragons on ouch, I can not go further;apparently there is an object in my way and I can't make it to that treasure chest. And by the way, maybe every hero can be done on ouch (even first with ballista and 10 hours of trying) but it will ruin the joy for sure;all you need is to have enough mithrills for no retaliation upgrade before Nagash - that is the only hero you can't win without

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
09-02-2019 18:44

I have 2 pairs of boots of levitation and tome of water ,but,as I said,there is an invisible object which doesn't allow me to land to that treasure chest

09-02-2019 18:53

here

Valery writes:
09-02-2019 19:01

First time I see such issue. Can you send me your save please, so I fix it? My address will show in the email you receive from maps4heroes

09-02-2019 19:03

hmmm.... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Map editor tells me there should be an event;is it possible by using display events mod to create something like this?

Valery writes:
09-02-2019 20:43

First time I see such bug, I think is display events mod, but no idea why. Fixed your save.

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 09-02-2019 11:50
What else can you do besides Nagash? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Amazingly, I had just worked this out a few hours ago. (Though nobody seems to mention that Nagash has resistance, which makes the start of the fight a bit of a crapshoot.) It took more than an hour, which wasn't so much fun. But the rewards was an insane number of gems, which made it worthwhile.

But I haven't been able to do most of the other heroes on ouch. Probably because I was lazy at the beginning, and I only have up to no-retal on my praetorians. I'm not going back to try again... but I'm curious, what other strategies have you devised for ouch battles? I believe Nicholas is genuine, but he never explained most of his strategies.

My next fights are the second barbarian, and Ghengis Khan, but after those damn vampires, I think I'm taking a small break.

I'm also having a really rough time because of a bug where clone stops working for my hero (it still works for my AAs) after a while in combat. If anyone has ideas about fixing that I'd love to hear them...

Author: Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania), 08-02-2019 19:15 Like
Nagash on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Don't let Nagash has haste;block that way and attack him next day.You MUST have attack and return + no retaliation on AA,otherwise you can't win.Put you AA in 1+6 stacks (put 2 AA each) ,cast slow and lure most of vampire to one side of the battlefield;the purpose is to free as much as you can one corner from his side.Put your big AA stack in that corner ,put clones around and continue to lure vampires to other side;it should look like reversed battlefield than it started.One or two stacks of vampire can be lure by the clone of your bigger stack;after that,just take the vampires one by one.Check all the time the place where your AA returns: they are not coming in the same hex;and never attack vampires from behind! ( when you come form their back,your attack should be in their front or side,otherwise your AA will not return.(Was that all,Mr.Nicolas?)

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 27-01-2019 03:58
Not Yona... maybe? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
So I disabled Yona with the mod manager and then opened a save right before the dwarves. I hit F12 - which as I understand it will refresh loaded mod scripts, making Yona no longer a factor - and did the fight. The first time 18 dwarves hit me, all 18 did 56 damage. By the time I got that stack down to 6 dwarves... they were still hitting me for 54 damage. After I killed them, the next stack with 16 (I killed 2 earlier) hit me for 202 damage. That's WAY outside what's possible with RNG issues. So... I'm really mystified. Unless doing F12 wasn't enough to get rid of Yona?

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 26-01-2019 00:44
Testing - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Yes, but I'm super busy for the next day (no game time). Will report back when I can. Maybe in the meantime I can think about how to beat Marius in ToP. :-)

Author: Valery, 25-01-2019 21:46
>Yona does modify some parameters (when activated inside the mod) but doesn't change parameters during battle, in any case. So maybe there is conflict, maybe not, as I play with yona and no such problems. Can you try that battle again then report to me if without yona it goes well, please?

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 25-01-2019 12:21
No Yona - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Really! Very interesting. Thanks. I'll try that (since I'm stuck at Marius in ToP). Valery, does this make any sense to you?

Author: Julekan (Poland), 24-01-2019 21:30
Problem - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I solved this problem. I started this map without Yona mod and dwarfes were normal.

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 24-01-2019 02:49
not win 10, not shield - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
As I said, running under Wine, not win anything. And really, I don't see how the OS could affect such a subtle detail of battle mechanics. It's also not the commander's shield... In fact I thought the commander did heal/bless, not shield. But the damage is definitely scaling over time.

Author: Valery, 23-01-2019 13:05
Maybe win 10, as I said? Also in the beginning of the battle, the commander is able to cast 2 shields on angels, ability that he loses later. Are you sure it wasn't that?

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 23-01-2019 08:02
not just me... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I just realized, Julekan posted about this same issue just a few months ago. It's right below. I wonder what we have in common?

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 23-01-2019 07:59
vid/pic - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I can't really do a vid, this is running under Wine and it doesn't come out right. Pics I can do, but what do you want a picture of? The increased damage is not reflected in the stats that appear when you right-click a mob (or when you look in the levelled ranks info).

Author: Valery, 22-01-2019 16:03
I ran your save when attacking the dwarves near hillfort and their damage/attack remains same for 20 turns. Can you make a video where you can see in battle those values change? Or at least a pic taken start battle then when you see it changing.

Author: Valery, 22-01-2019 12:15
I use twice more mods when playing this map, yet no crashes at all. Probably you use win 10? Many crashes reported are due to conflicts with this OS and I don't see much to do, as ERA creators still use win 7. Then win 10 is garbage when playing old games.

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 22-01-2019 06:07
Not mod-dependant - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I just realized, that game had a few wog options not matching your wogoptions file. I don't think they're relevant, but... just to be sure, I started a new game with *exactly and only* your wog options. Same result - dwarves got stronger as the battle went on. Other mods used, in this order:

Adv map reminder
Upgrade ALL
Display Events
Spells Uncovered
Seers Uncovered
Find Me
Turbo WoG
Resurrect without Limits
Drop War Machines
Overflow_Fix
Adv. Estates
Adv. Battle hints
WoG Revised
Neutrals Split
Quick Savings
Yona
WoG

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 22-01-2019 03:23
Also... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
This game is crashing a LOT. Like, about once a day. That was not the case with a previous attempt in which I played about 5 game weeks with only 1-2 crashes total. Same mods.

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 22-01-2019 03:21
Here's a save - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
https://we.tl/t-XJkD HSyY2Z

This is from a little after that fight, but I noticed the same problem with the dwarves near the hill fort.

Author: Valery, 22-01-2019 03:03
It is probably a bug due to unexpected conflicts between your software and the game. it never occurred to me during test phases then a lot of people defeated the guard on hard as well, without reporting. I could eventually correct the bug if I had a saved game then a screen from battle showing dwarves damage increasing.

Author: Wundorn (Washington, USA), 22-01-2019 01:49
mob gain power during battle? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I just started this map. Trying the guard's fight on hard difficulty, I keep getting clobbered because over the course of the battle, the dwarves keep getting stronger. At the start, 18 dwarves may be hitting me for 60-80 damage. As I kite them around the battlefield, I wear them down, but they get stronger faster than I can kill them - by the time I have them down to three stacks, 10 dwarves are hitting me for maybe 200 damage. Before I can kill that stack, they're so strong a single lucky hit from 6 or 8 dwarves will kill my praetorian from 250hp.

I've never seen this before. Is it a bug? If it's a feature... I have to say, I don't like it. It's surprising and undocumented. :-( Is it some mod I have? I can't think what, none of them mess with mob stats or battles.

Thanks!

Wundorn (Washington, USA) writes:
27-01-2019 04:01

Wait, what shield??? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

You said earlier that the commander has the ability to cast two shields. I should have noticed... my commander does NOT have that ability - unless you activate it in some special way. All he can do is a single cure (which does also cast bless, apparently).

This makes me wonder if I have larger problems. But I played a couple months into the game, first time around, and I didn't run into anything else problematic. What do you think?

Oh, and lastly, would you prefer to have this discussion in an HC thread instead? I'll be happy to talk there insead if you like.

Julekan (Poland) writes:
27-01-2019 19:00

Yona - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

You have to start this map again without Yona, instead of loading game.

Valery writes:
28-01-2019 02:29

Look, its been a while I didn't play Heroes, so what I say may be wrong, sorry. Maybe the commander casts cure. Anyway, I do'nt see how Yona can affect dwarves, but if you disable it, just hit F12 to reload all scripts after reloading save, I don't think you need new game.

29-01-2019 18:22

Yona!!! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

After finishing ToP I started this again, without Yona from the start. Guess what?!? The dwarves didn't get stronger during the fight, and kiting them was easy. I breezed through that fight on Hard, instead of barely making it out alive on Easy.

So, weird though it seems, I can confirm the earlier report that Yona is at fault. And simply reloading erm with F12 after disabling Yona in the mod manager didn't fix it. Only restarting the game did.

05-02-2019 07:21

Yona problem has already been fixed! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Look at this post by Valery: http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=42662

Author: labrice (nantes), 06-11-2018 21:30 Like
Nice remake - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Very nice map, had a lot of pleasure to replay it (played the original many years ago) , however i was disapointed that the others hero were gone missing. I will point out that i looked for marion for hours at the first rampart city cause the event still mentionned her xDD. But aside of that the script is great and very fun to play, very nice upgrade from original.

If you happen to read this Valery, i would love to have a talk with you about the scripts you used for this version. I couldn't find other way to reach you, but if you could offer me a bit of your time i would appreciate a lot. (I created a few maps for SOD but i want to improve on wog feature)

Valery writes:
06-11-2018 21:54

yes, email me, and if you're french, in french then. My email will show when you get answer from maps4heroes

Author: Julekan (Poland), 23-09-2018 14:53
Increasing damage in battle - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
At beggining of battle 17 dwarfes deals 60 dmg and after 50-60 turns 8 dwarfes deals 120. Is it normal?

Valery writes:
23-09-2018 22:56

No, it should stay same unless somehow you got cast shield or they hit when you defended.

Author: Vendetta (France), 11-09-2018 21:29
Playthrough - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hello guys, i'm beginning a playthrough on this map (with the new map version, without armor of the damned).

I currently am with :
Guard - HARD
Robin Hood - OUCH
God of Water - Normal (upload inc, tried on HARD many times but never managed, here Armor of damned would have been ridiculously op =) )
Brother Tuck - OUCH (upload inc too)

In case you're interested :
https://www.youtube. com/channel/UCu2OCam d-uPhuUA5Eez1ZAA
(delete the blank spaces as always ofc)

Vendetta (France) writes:
12-09-2018 03:55

Playthrough Update - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Hey again !

Just wanted to add that I do NOT use reloads at all, I basically only rerol when moral/fear/magic resist screws my battle. If it's not for this reason, I then try new tactics or a new strategy.

By the way, all the videos mentionned above are now online, I'm planning on commenting the fight (just like I did with robin OUCH) and here are the two fights I did last hour :

Prince John OUCH (vid rendering atm)
King Richard HARD (I'm convinced that with some reloads/luck and a perfect management of titans blocking we can defeat him on OUCH)

PS : I'll keep updating this post to avoid spamming the whole map comment section =)

Vendetta (France) writes:
20-09-2018 00:28

Playthrough Update - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Dwarf Master : HARD
Wystan (wyverns) : HARD
Red Keeper : OUCH
Arjuna : HARD

Cristian Mures (Braila Romania) writes:
02-11-2020 23:25

God of water on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

After killing first guard on hard, Robin Hood on ouch and with 3 mithril mines,about the end of thrird month u can have clone on AA,then killing God of water on ouch is very easy : he always has 5 stacks (2 archers and 3 melees),so slow them first round,have at least 3 equal stacks of AA,all ur archers(NO sharpshooters),ammo cart,and 2 blockers (not many units so u can ressurect them fast - and one of them can be silver pegasi);blind the comander in second round and start kill the melee units one by one,keep mana for slow,blind and some unexpected ressurections (in case of fear for clones)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 23-08-2018 10:54
God of fire on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Same as Lost soul.:)
God of fire on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Valery writes:
23-08-2018 11:06

Great job, maybe when you're done, write a short review in HC so more people can know about.

Adam (Hungary) writes:
24-08-2018 01:59

i think every battle is winable on ouch, only the first ones are difficult because of missing AA ablities. After AA has clone skill the battles are easy with AA+clones exploit:/
i can hide my AA-s and the enemy doesn't attack them and can win only the clones. Only need patience and concetration:)
i'm pretty sure Nicolas(the guy who beat all battles on ouch used this exploit:)
i used this at first time against the Lost Soul v2.
With this trick the battles are easy, but takes a lot of time.
if your goal with their abliity to boost the ressurection phase, it would be much better if you don't give this power to AAs and use the spell upgrade method like in tew4 and boost the other creatures more (marskmen, zealots etc etc)
i played now only hard, sometimes ouch when have a real chance to beat the enemy's hero without that nasty exploit:)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 23-08-2018 06:29
Lost Soul on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
not an elegant vitory, but victory:D
Lost Soul on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Author: Adam (Hungary), 23-08-2018 00:28
Xyron on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
nice fight, but easy:)
He has 70K magogs, and did not to much damage, i reduced they number cca 7k, and his another monsters didn't come out.
But the cyclop king....annoying:/
7*6K and do too much damage, cannot block all with clones and small stack AAs:/
Same like the orc guy:/
maybe i try him on hard:/
Xyron on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Adam (Hungary) writes:
23-08-2018 00:44

BTW Richard Chen(Benbird) is back and i suggested this map to him:)
He is one of the most skilled(best?) Heroes3 player same as RoseKavalier:)

Valery writes:
23-08-2018 07:10

I don't think he plays wog maps

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | ... | 301-311 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy