Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 06:44

Neklace of ocean guidance - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I am stuck in area where the first prison is. I dont know how to free hero from the island and where is Neklace of ocean guidance. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 22:58

Cape of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Наипуш, you get the Cape of Conjuring in Dragon Utopia. It is located before the entrance to the Botanical Garden.
p.s. thanks for the like :)
more...

Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about crapcore - map rating = 16 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map crapcore - heroes 3 mapsDownload map crapcore - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> crapcore

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Capture the Singularity conflux castle. Hurry up in a few monthes before pink will get power enough to kill anybody on its way.
DD, TP, FL are allowed but not at regular castles, enemy is boosted both in resourses and creatures, decrease it if feeling too hard.

Added: 23-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Doom | Age of Heroes ( s camp.) | Quest to the promise land | Duelling Banjos

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-70 |

Author: Derr (Bucharest, Romania), 31-10-2019 15:39 Like
Hard work and dedication - crapcore
That's how the map felt to me. Like fun at work. Finished it in 136 days (5 months at 2 weeks I think). The time in real life... I don't even want to think about. Killed the opponents quickly and then the hunt for the artifacts/heroes begun. OPEN THE GATES! In order to keep track of all my heroes (around 40 of them) and use as many as possible in a turn (return them inside the castles) I had a notebook where I marked what, where and which. Some fun facts: made around 230k gold/day, more than 50 gold mines, all the towns, all the heroes that give gold/resources, over 250k king liches, at least 3 of all main combined artifacts (golden geese, Cornucopias, statues of legion, Angelic alliance etc), 3 heroes stacking artifacts to supply the others, AND recruited Astra without even trying.
Thank you for making this map, has its flaws, but nothing severe. Finished with Tower (blue), main battle tank: Neela (used it in final battle due to her armor skill). Very useful was the Scholar skill, made it really easy to share between a gazillion of heroes. Ah, one more thing: you will have a TON of armies of no use to you. Sell them at Stronghold. Build many freelancer's guilds, I believe they give better offers, like the market.

Not being a great H3 player, I found the map medium difficult, but very laborious.
9.89/10. Great work!

bigcitymama (greece) writes:
27-03-2021 19:21

mythologie - crapcore

when i read this comment about freelancers guild i almost pissed my pants , unfortunately one guild is as good as many :)

Author: Derakusa (Estonia), 16-10-2019 17:15
This map is really good - crapcore
Hello. If to put aside some unreachable places where you can get trapped in while not having town portal, this map is really good. Many interesting areas, a lot to discover. I also like the hunt for searching the horn. Now I know where it is of course :D. And I like that AI is buffed which makes it reasonably challanging. For me pink never got out but it was said that they will. It was still difficult. I like maps where you can get many strong heroes and each one of them is with different task.

Author: Vladimir Georgiev (Rousse,Bulgaria), 31-08-2019 09:36
Crapmap - crapcore
Boring map. No big battle. I leave it after 3 mount of nothing happens

Author: Hans Vaneker (Ugchelen), 22-08-2019 19:13 Like
crapcore - crapcore
One of the best ever

Author: dd, 18-08-2019 18:58
one more question - crapcore
251.244.0 there is azur dragon.
but cant contact.

Author: dd, 18-08-2019 18:55
one question - crapcore
143.138.0 there is fence.
that is ur intention?

Author: bcatazm (Romania), 07-08-2019 18:15 Like
best map ever - crapcore
please make more like this, i've played it with every colour, best map i've ever played! thank you!

Author: BlueDude1 (Warsaw, Poland), 03-12-2018 01:52
Anyone had a problem with blue player? - crapcore
Hi I have huge problem with moving forward playing as blue. I see only solution as to have spell Dimension Door and just teleport over a obstacle. I spent many months playing this scenario. Is anyone able to help? Map is great by the way but it's not well thought over the not blocking players.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 12-09-2018 17:26
excellent - crapcore
just check and fix maps impasability if you want to play with green.

Author: Philipp Herrmann, 08-08-2018 22:16 Like
So good - crapcore
Just finished this for the second time, I can see and really appreciate the effort that was put into making this map. Shame the pathing issues were never fixed but this map has so much detail. Will most likely play it a 3rd time in the future.

Author: kris (Poland), 31-05-2018 01:51 Like
Ending - crapcore
Where is this Pendant of Dispassion?

Homura writes:
31-05-2018 20:09

Re - crapcore

I don't remember exactly. But the several places revealed by the Hut of the Magi are the key. Be sure to visit all those places, and complete all the Seer's quests there (one Seer is on water), also open all the Pandora's box and prisons there. Many of them are relevant to getting those pendants and eventually the hero Predictor to finish the game. Good luck!

Author: Tuomas (Jyväskylä, Finland), 21-05-2018 13:41
Feedback on the map - crapcore
Thank you for the best map I've played!

Finished month 8 week 2 as teal Cove. Great map! The enemy factions were destroyed by the end of month 6, and then I ran around collecting armies, finishing quests and collecting pendants to attack pink. Last fight was finished with minor losses after my catapult was destroyed, their diamond golems were stuck in their town and I cloned my 900 arch angels to resurrect my troops for no reason, pretty much.

Lots of detail to enjoy and all of the areas that were separated and connected with the teleport system were fantastic. I really enjoyed all the surprises that the white, green and blue one way monoliths brought. Also, all of the guests were nice things to run around for. I loved it!

Now, there are a lot of paths blocked:
- the road between two south west cove towns
- tavern next to the second south west cove town
- road to pink two way teleport underground had a road blocked by a unicorn glade
- ore pit next to Goldmountains blocked
- subterranean gate near the north west corner of the map underground blocked
- azure dragons blocked in south east corner of the map, next to tower
- gold mine next to green two way teleport system blocked, it has a crypt in the way, in the top of the map underground, a bit to the west in the middle
- road left from orange two way portal blocked by flowers, underground
- teleport, cover of darkness and sulfur pit next to a neutral dungeon town, a bit north from the very middle of the map
- river blocked by rocks in south west corner of the map, underground, next to drak blue and white border gates
- areas next to Elysium, second town and one portal of glory

Make another map please :)
Feedback on the map - crapcore

Author: Shavemyhead (Kokkola), 18-04-2018 01:42
Map! - crapcore
Map is great but there aint no point that ive gotted everything cleared until month 11 and got the portal openend to kill last pink town, and all you need is a megaload army... so its like i calculated its around 15-16months and its done..

Author: Hugh (Seoul,South-Korea), 16-04-2018 03:20
Should care much about map;;; - crapcore
You did hard work. appreciate it about that but there are a lot of place green player(Castle) can't go through path even though the the path's are open;; can't play cause of that

Author: frosty, 25-03-2018 12:29
Good map but... - crapcore
Map is very good and challenging, but there are at least three places (that I've found up until now) aroung green player's start locations: paths are blocked and unreachable (including one of the towns).

Author: BloodBird (Seoul, Korea), 02-01-2018 10:45
it has stuck bug - crapcore
76,232 77,232 77,233 these 'dead vegetations' block the way. it must be fixed.
it has stuck bug - crapcore

Author: Philip Bastiansen (Danmark), 04-12-2017 12:52 Like
Map crashes in multiplayer - crapcore
Dear mapmaker, first of all: I want to thank you for making this map - it is AWESOME!

Now to the unfortunate issue.. me and a friend, have been playing the map as Necro and tower - with no issues at all. However, we then changed towns to Stronghold and I edited the rampart town out of the map, and replaced it with Fortress (friends favorite town). Now it seems, that the map just crashes after playing for 2 no the.. every single time. There seems to be no way around this - we've tried everything (playing 1 day as computer, then saving and continuing..) but to no avail.

We really love your map, but this is so unfortunate! The only solution that we've found, is playing 2 people on 1 computer, which makes the map not crash..

Can you help? We don't know that much of map editing, so maybe you can find some error in my editing somewhere - that makes the game crash?

Thank you in advance

morfik (Konin) writes:
31-10-2018 23:02

Crapcore working in multiplayer - crapcore

To play this map in multiplayer on 2 different computers you need to find all water prisons and delete them :) after it, it no longer crash. I dont know why it works like that.

Author: Since1993, 14-11-2017 10:44
cant reach a quest guard - crapcore
Thx for the excellent map!
BTW, How can I reach quest guard at (177,143,1)??

Author: Homura, 05-11-2017 15:28 Like
Crapcore - crapcore
Apparently lots of work has been put into this vast and detailed map. It's interesting to play, tho the end game can be annoying.

Author: Homura, 05-11-2017 12:16 Like
Hints for finishing this map (spoilers alert) - crapcore
1. The several places revealed by the Hut of the Magi are the key. Be sure to visit all those places, and complete all the Seer's quests there (one Seer is on water), also open all the Pandora's box and prisons there. Many of them are relevant to getting those pendants and eventually the hero Predictor to finish the game.

2. Astra. I suppose this is a bug of this map. One quest guard in front of a prison says "It's locked by Mistress (a key hero you can get from a prison)". But the quest in fact asks you to find Astra, a random Cove hero you can only get from Tavern. There is really nothing you can do except spending perhaps 20 min to hire her from Tavern.

3. When you can't open prisons on water, that means the number of boats has already reached the maximum on this map, so you need to scuttle a few boats first.

4. Pink's last hero has the Power of the Dragon father, so Berserk and Blind won't work on him (even with the Orb of Vulnerability). So be sure to have enough strong shooters for the final battle, and your hero having 99 attack and defense.

Vrábel Mihály (Sokorópátka) writes:
25-01-2019 00:43

astra - crapcore

Buy and delete again and again the heroes and you will find astra.

Author: Sasha (Ekaterinburg, Russia), 23-09-2017 02:07
Crapcore - crapcore
Please, just write directly where all those f***ing pendants are located! And how can i get Bodyguard?
Map was interesting in the begining, all of those multitasking with different heroes with big armies. But i have no patient for those stupid quests in the end. Sorry, just angry for not completing it to the end. The map is nice

Author: Gaguch (Warszawa), 21-09-2017 17:02
crapcore - crapcore
Top 3 map ever.

Panic writes:
23-11-2022 07:22

lol - crapcore

what is top1 and 2 maps?

Author: apati (Ekaterinburg, Russia), 30-05-2017 21:54
Incredible Map - crapcore
Are author from Russia?
This map is incredible!
I wrote a review on her, but it's in russian.
If u can interesting and can read Russian, i can give u link.

Also i found some mistakes on impossible areas, and try to remake map for such ideal version.

Author: Panic, 09-05-2017 07:29
awasome! - crapcore
I'm Korean..This map is very awesome..amazing..ve ry very interesting :) I think this map is most funny map in all the Hota maps. plz making other HotA map. I love your map :) thanks

Author: cuong do manh (HCM, Vietnam), 12-04-2017 18:08
where to find hero predictor - crapcore
i cant find this hero to compelete map, thank you !

Author: Not important (Belgrade, Serbia), 14-03-2017 18:30
Water prison - crapcore
I cant take any water prison, not even the one with the bodyguard, without him I cant pass the map.

qwebek writes:
11-06-2017 13:45

GMT +2 - crapcore

Ship limit on any map is set up to 64 max.
You need to destroy vessels, because freeing a hero from prison on water automatically generate one more.

Author: binhnn (russia), 16-01-2017 17:13
wow - crapcore
good

Author: Morphy1984 (Sofia,Bulgaria), 13-01-2017 11:29
Wonderful map - crapcore
I really enjoyed playing the map.At the end i need to find Predictor to open the gate and attack Gatekeeper.Can someone tell me where is this Predictor.I read some comments about Astra hero and i can't understand why this hero is required i didn't need her.

Voldo writes:
15-01-2017 18:28

Where is the predictor - crapcore

Yes. İ finished other castle but i didnt finished. Please help

Author: Rottweill (Kraków, Poland), 12-12-2016 20:52
Extremely good map - crapcore
One of the best I've played, just finished it on impossible. 11m, 1w, 1d.

However, without Your hint from comments (eyes in crucial places) I couldn't find the way through the dozens of quests and pandora's (at one point I was wondering if I sacrificed one of the key artifacts on altar...).

And because of bug (HoTA's, or vanilla? I don't know) I needed to be aware of stat buffs, because after reaching 99 of each skill, sometimes it was dropping the skill to 0... And the same thing made me to fight the final battle without any sword and shield :D It was the first time I noticed this bug, do you know something about it?

Anyway, congrats for fantastic work.

Author: dfa (rus), 24-10-2016 15:07
03 - crapcore
Passed the game in 15 months.
Anyone who thinks to start - I recommend to remove most of the outposts near the purple castle. Really panicked when we had to find a hero Astra - you can buy in the tavern during the game.

Very much custody of the task - they do not need, just wracking my brain on them.
I went through all the outposts and puzzles. At the end of the comp will be a large army.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-70 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy