Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about crapcore - map rating = 16 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map crapcore - heroes 3 mapsDownload map crapcore - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> crapcore

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Capture the Singularity conflux castle. Hurry up in a few monthes before pink will get power enough to kill anybody on its way.
DD, TP, FL are allowed but not at regular castles, enemy is boosted both in resourses and creatures, decrease it if feeling too hard.

Added: 23-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Princess on the move | Infinite World | Diablo | A Pirate's Life For Me ult ed

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-70 |

Author: Abe (us), 09-10-2016 13:52
need one fix? - crapcore
I am at the very end, but I cannot open the Astra border guard. I can't find her at all. I went into maped and no prisons give her, and I tried for 30 minutes to hire her from the tavern and no luck.

Possible bug? Can you look into it?

dfa (rus) writes:
24-10-2016 15:10

03 - crapcore

you can buy Astra in the tavern - you will need to do a lot of shopping heroes - get all the locks and buy immediately at 7-8 pieces and remove characters until you get to the Astra.

Author: Andreas (Munich), 02-10-2016 00:50
challenging good , impossible, but really fun ! - crapcore
Hi Olech
Thank you for creating this awesome map. I played about 6 hours and it was very fun to have so many things to discover at this map. Very well done ! I played on 200 % difficulty , so I am not surprised that I have to give up right now. Please create some other Giant maps like this one. It is really a 10 / 10 for me !
Greeting, Andreas

Author: Elchickeno (Poland), 11-09-2016 11:10
Map - crapcore
Very nice map, we had great time playing this on weed

Author: Mike, 03-09-2016 03:05
Complete Garbage - crapcore
Horrible. So many locations inaccessible. Test your maps. 1/10.

Oleh (kh,ua) writes:
03-09-2016 17:35

point out - crapcore

could you please point out where exactly ? Except those 3 unimportant at the green castle area. I am accumulating those and will roll it out in the fix sometime. Thanks

impy writes:
12-01-2018 22:56

agree, - crapcore

as green player apart from unimportant areas in starting location I cannot reach the second castle just on the left from the original one, which surely is a bug

Author: Landslide (France), 31-08-2016 04:38
Endgame artifacts required too difficult - crapcore
This is an excellent map. Very well done with the keytent and barrier setup. Just the endgame is too much. Did find the Seers hut for the Pendant of Disp in the Conflux City area but that wants the Pendant of life. Found seers hut for that in a secluded area but that wants Pendant of Second Sight and Pendant of free will. I give up.

Author: Niko, 16-08-2016 19:05
Same here - crapcore
Same with me, cleared all enemies at month 10 and looking for the pendant of disp. now... I don't think I'll play another 5 hours just to finish the map. Even with Angel Wings and Dimension Door it will take too long in the end. Nice map thought! Heads up for the effort!

Author: Standa (Prague), 13-08-2016 13:42
Passability - crapcore
Hello, looks like a great map, but please check passability for green starting area, I found 3 areas inaccessible - 2nd town, graveyard, university. Then I played for other faction and generally shipyards do not build ships, prabably placed in wrong spots.
Thank you, Standa

maygwan writes:
25-08-2016 10:05

bug in hota - crapcore

I believe there is some kind of bug in hota maps that sometimes won't build ships. Its why i put summon boat spell next to all my shipyards in the hota maps i make, or summon boat in the towns.

hi writes:
29-08-2016 19:06

ks - crapcore

Maygwan, this is cos there is limit of boats. I dont know how many, may be 50 or 100, but that is (100%) the problem.
In your map (u remember) I remove 30-40 boats with mapeditor and the problem disappeared 100%

Martin (Prague) writes:
30-08-2016 19:50

Boats - crapcore

If you have Water magic expert, i think you can get pass the limit and always summon a boat, event create one if there is no bout around.

ks writes:
30-08-2016 23:03

yes - crapcore

yes of course, in this case you can just summon any available boat on the map from one (any) place to your location. But if you want to build one more boat, its impossible cos of boats number limit on the map

ks writes:
30-08-2016 23:07

and.. - crapcore

and there is always free boat on the map cos 8players x 8heroes = 64 (max number of occupied boats)

Author: ks, 12-08-2016 20:28
uff - crapcore
was most wonderful map till month 9.. when I cleared all enemies, then...you know - months waste of time to searching at this big land for many hidden arts.. really tedious and boring. And when I beat first pink castle in months 12 without a loss of my army, then I understood that I need of more and more and more stupid arts in this really stupid big land :))
But anyway, map was good

Author: Martin (Prague), 11-08-2016 13:28
Great map - crapcore
It is a great map, and the detail of the map is amazing! I am currently on month 14, looking for the Pendant of Dispassion.

Oleh (Kh, ua) writes:
11-08-2016 14:11

Wizard's eyes - crapcore

Thanks, you can get hints by magician eyes(sorry i dont know an exact name for these eyes in eng) , they are placed around the most important key locations

Author: lars, 10-08-2016 23:51
god maps - crapcore
god maps

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-70 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy