Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 30-03-2017 20:42

? - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

No to noticed a long time such a bug. Perhaps because I saved by giving the original names. more...

Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 30-03-2017 20:39

Восхитительная карта! - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

Играл с огромным удовольствием! Редко в какой карте противникисоздают реальное сопротивление!
Но есть одно замечание, в угоду внешней красоты карты вы сделали большие неудобства в игре, многослойные текстуры зачастую вообще не дают возможности взаимодействия с некоторыми объектами. Приходится вращ more...

Author: Олег (Gomel Belarus), 30-03-2017 20:36

A delightful map! - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

I played with great pleasure! But there is one remark, for the sake of the external beauty of the map you have made great inconveniences in the game, multilayered textures often do not allow interaction with some objects at all. It is necessary to rotate the map in order to somehow interact. Thank y more...

Author: Dan (United Kingdom), 30-03-2017 20:36

start again - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

Hi Graxstar!

started the game again, hope now when i meet Deathlord he will be at high levels.

started with necro with hero Lyla , one of my favorite.

will provide a feedback when i'll finish the game.

thanks a lot mate! more...

Author: Sandmean87 (Germany), 30-03-2017 20:10

Saveproblems - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

In the first Version was an dot . In the Filename. It is already fixed here. You must have downloaded it right after I have uplpaded. Sorry more...

Author: Graxstar (USA), 30-03-2017 18:50

Thank you - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

I appreciate your comments. Pretty epic army you had there. more...

Author: ntt , 30-03-2017 18:31

saves - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

I can't load any saves from this map? Why does it happen? Did anyone have tha same problem? more...

Author: Nikolay (Burgas), 30-03-2017 18:30

BEST MAP EVER - DeathLord - Heroes 7 map

with dipolacy this map is very easy :) more...

Author: Nalandor (Germany), 30-03-2017 17:16

nice work - Samsara - Heroes 5 map

We played this map as a challange on Drachenwald KdM - ( map of the month), everything on heroic.
the North as a Team, we as Dungeon in the middle south and left and right south also teamed up.
Was really good gameplay.
The Devils that guard the keymaster-tents are awesome. But you can fight the more...

Author: Nalandor , 30-03-2017 16:46

Very good map - Dragonpass - Heroes 7 map

i forgot to vote :-) more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Devil Is In The Detail - map rating = 10.00 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Devil Is In The Detail - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Devil Is In The Detail - heroes 3 maps
Download map -> The Devil Is In The Detail

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The Devils Is In The Detail is supposed to be a good multiplayer/hot seat map, but can also be a challenge for a solo game. You can find two versions, easy (hotseat) and impossible (vs AI)

Features:

- 6 balanced starting positions
- All castles available on the map
- All possible game objects on the map
- Game designed to lead to the late game / "no rush start"
- Even bigger AI significant boosts for vs AI map
- DD, Fly, Water Walk and Town Portal spells can only be obtained from the map (cannot get in any castle)

Added: 02-12-2016

Heroes 3 maps: Power and Magic 1 | ROMAN NEW | Le dernier Elйmentaliste | Malounpoor

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-34 |

Author: judovana, 20-03-2017 11:34
not good - The Devil Is In The Detail
played three times, just to verify why it have so high rating. Cant agree.
- the quests are not worthy of rewards
- the pink is too strong in early stages, week in later stages
- the only necessary quest is for resurrection - whoever kill the lichs, all got the spell.
- bad usage of bonus heroes (all are here but you dont know it in first game play)
- badly balanced heroes - in first month, with main hero 20 20 20 20, pink and teal have several 40 40 40 40 with many many spell.
- to much artifacts to easily available. fist month, assembeld power of dragon father+armagedon blade+orb of vulenreability.. cool....
- at the end of game the ulitmate artifacts are there to mnay times.
- grail can be build in pinks city from beggining, there i sno way you get it first

Long story short - map is beatufiull for eye-seeing, but the gameplay is very bad. More balance and especially less randomness and less "global" stuff (like the resurection) would be awesome.

kogeT (Copenhagen, Denmark) writes:
20-03-2017 13:35

Thanks for feedback - The Devil Is In The Detail

Do you suggest any fixes to above points? You must realize the any open giant map will be in a way random. Strong artifacts like armagedons blade or power of dragon feather are to increase AIs strength and make the map more challanging.

Would like to hear your feedback on each of the points as it's easier said than done.

Thanks anyway, I'll analyze each point.

Author: Marius (Norway), 31-01-2017 01:03
What is the difference between the maps? - The Devil Is In The Detail
so there are two versions. you say the difference is AI boost, but what does that mean? and for which AI? pink and teal?

31-01-2017 11:20

Difficulty - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hi Marius

AI boosts means that in the vs AI version all AIs have significant creature growth boosts and extra gold and resources. Also Pink and Teal are getting even bigger growths as game goes on.

Author: Deferatto (Moscow, Russia), 22-01-2017 00:18 +10
HotA Crew - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hi! Great work! I'm from HotA crew - please contact me by email (alteregowin@gmail.c om - whoops, sry, 1-st one was incorrect) or skype (Deferatto). I want to discuss adding this map in next version of HotA (1.5.0). If you're interested in it, ofc.

koget (Denmark) writes:
22-01-2017 23:27

Hi,

Sure, I've msged you on skype.

Deferatto (Moscow, Russia) writes:
22-01-2017 23:40

Thank you.

22-01-2017 23:43

Hm... Can't see your msg.

22-01-2017 23:45

Mb you have to add me in your contact list first.

koget (Denmark) writes:
23-01-2017 00:09

Hota Crew - The Devil Is In The Detail

Tried to add you and wrote a message again. :-)

23-01-2017 00:24

Argh... Still nothing. Did you search me by nickname Deferatto or by e-mail in skype? It can be different e-mail here, so better to search by nickname.

koget (Denmark) writes:
23-01-2017 00:37

Skype - The Devil Is In The Detail

Msg "erkoget"

Fur1a_Kutas0w writes:
01-03-2017 02:41

! - The Devil Is In The Detail

Nice one, kogeT!
NW POWA

Author: Deferatto (Moscow, Russia), 22-01-2017 00:12 +10
Hi! Great work! I'm from HotA crew - please contact me by email (asithought@gmail.co m) or skype (Deferatto). I want to discuss adding this map in next version of HotA (1.5.0). If you're interested in it, ofc.

Author: Elchickeno (Warsaw), 06-01-2017 12:46
Great - The Devil Is In The Detail
Great map

Author: Andrey (Россия), 03-01-2017 14:03
Сложная карта. - The Devil Is In The Detail
Очень рад что смог пройти. Для меня эта карта была довольно сложной, но всё-таки смог даже не смотря на то что комп мог летать хотя на карте это запрещено.

Author: koget (Denmark), 02-01-2017 22:39
Final update?! - The Devil Is In The Detail
Hi,

Thank you all for kind comments and great input. I've decided to update to version 1.9, this time including an easy version for hot seat (no ai boosts) and impossible version vs AI.

1.9 vs AI features even bigger AI boosts. Also, DD and Fly can be acquired from the map now.

Map should be available on the site latest tomorrow.

desislava (varna bulgariq) writes:
10-01-2017 10:39

no - The Devil Is In The Detail

no

koget (Denmark) writes:
10-01-2017 21:58

? - The Devil Is In The Detail

ok

Author: M., 02-01-2017 16:04
Great Map! - The Devil Is In The Detail
Great Map, played with a friend with adjusted alliances (2 homan vs. all AI allied). Won month ~7, the last month was mostly building up troops for the final battle against the one big pink hero, Nagash (~18k skellies, 1-2k liches, etc... not to forget about the power of the dragon father).

Btw., I think allowing fly/DD from scrolls, tomes or the conflux grail to be obtained from the map could make the late game a bit quicker and a bit less tedious, which I'd prefer. Of course, it would also make the strong AIs (pink, teal) a lot more dangerous if they manage to obtain the spells.
As far as I see, the only skips this would allow would be the gates on the underground pentagram, which were no real obstacle anyway at that stage of the game (since they were not accompanied by a hero boosing their stats).

koget (Denmark) writes:
02-01-2017 20:44

Extra spells - The Devil Is In The Detail

I agree that allowing DD/Fly would help in cleaning the late game and won't really affect early/mid. I'm a little reluctant to make another update but probably will, giving even more extra money to computer players and adding quests or other ways of acquiring DD and Fly.

Thank you for a good comment!

Author: maygwan, 30-12-2016 16:19
Very good map - The Devil Is In The Detail
Well Designed map but a little too easy for me. Plenty of running about and re-taking areas.

koget (Denmark) writes:
01-01-2017 21:42

Thank you for your comment. Could you post you results? E.g which day/month did you finish and how roughly did it go? Also, did you play version 1.8?

maygwan writes:
01-01-2017 23:42

hi - The Devil Is In The Detail

Hiya i played on Impossible with castle so probably a bit harder
if you choose another faction but finished in month 7 week 3 day 2.
Got town portal from mage guild in lower castle so that really helped.
Built angels week 2 so got off to good start.
Teal attack the lv 7 creature stack(37,58,1 in underground sephinoth. just while
my main guy was there so after he was weakened i took him out and went
on to take top 3 teal towns.
With TP it was easy to defend while buildin army.
1.8 was much harder and better improved than the earliar versions.
You have to act fast and move quickly to take out opponents or
you have no chance if you take too long.
I am a mapmaker myself so i did look at map to see the changes from earliar
version. You have the timed events set right although there are more troops
each week and 40k gold won't cover them all. Gold is fairly sparce on the map even
for the AI to collect.
pink................ ..........
60 skel =3600
20 waking =2000
20 wight =4000
20 vamp = 7200
20 lich = 11000
5 dread = 6000
3 ghost = 5400
total = 39200
Each town has that many troops and there is 5 towns.
5x39200 =196000
5 castles x 4 city hall and 1 capitol 1000+4000 per day = 35000 a week.

so 196000 - 35000 = 161000.
Now you give pink only 40,000 a week so to buy all troops he needs 121000 more.
This is based just on the extra troops per week not including the base troops
that are generated each week which is a cost of around 10,000 per castle
so 50000 a week just on regular generation.
So to sum it all off 171000 is needed more.
The AI will gather some gold per week to foot the bill but you will need to add
i would suggest 20,000 gold per town per 7 days.

so i would suggest updating that per necropolis just add 20000 to the event day1-units
and add it to the resources.
hope that helps.

maygwan writes:
01-01-2017 23:52

Obviously first few weeks AI will need to build up his castle's and upgrade his troops but hopefully he can find gold on the map to accomplish all that. The addition i posted above should make pink just about perfect in the difficulty.

02-01-2017 14:17

Money - The Devil Is In The Detail

Apart from castle boosts, there are also player boosts and I guess those are giving them enough money.

Did computer players still have a lot of creatures left in their castles?

maygwan writes:
02-01-2017 17:30

Not as many as previous releases so 1.8 addressed some of the issues but still too many.

Author: impy (UK), 24-12-2016 20:53 +10
simple walkthrough - The Devil Is In The Detail
very,very good map. Here is a a walkthrough (at your own risk)
-recommended skills : ideally Logistics, Pathfinding, Wisdom, Archery, Offense, Fire, Water, Earth
-utilise halfings & your level 1 generators at the begining on impossible difficulty.
-you should conquer almost everything above ground in your area within 3 months.
- start building 1-2 heroes, who will utilize armageddon & phoenix combo. Get them fire, earth, water skills and get them spells from the centre (via scholar or travel them to centre). As the game progresses they should be able to deal with everything but the strongest enemy heroes.
- don't go to the centre with your main hero in month 3, even if you can. You army will be too weak just yet to kill stacks. Waiting for pink & him opening everything & right circumstances is a waste of time. Instead, go sometime during month 4, when you are stronger.
-After this I would personally go and kill Knights in order to get access to archangels (clone & ressurect combo is just too good)
-This is the main point. After getting the spells from the centre you need to go underground and conquer teal 6 castles there. Why? Pink is just too strong at the moment, and your neighbours are manageable and can wait. However, teal is aggressive and has a potential to ruin you as the time goes due to weekly AI army boosts. Don't use boats much to attack teal castles, he might town portal and kill you. Use scout to uncover the fog, and use water walk for a surprise attack with your main hero.
-after this go after 4 conflux towns on the sides (ideally not conquered yet). There are big armies too boost your exp, nice artifacts and stat boosters.
-after this I would go after Tower & Rampart in order to get Titans and access to Treasury
- by this time your Armageddon heroes should be powerful enough to venture south and conquer most of the bottom three themselves & harass pink and teal confluxes.
-work on your att/def and slowly fight your way towards the middle. Save often.
I played with all the factions, and using this, you should be able to kill the pink in month 7-8 latest.

koget (Denmark) writes:
25-12-2016 14:46

Walkthrough - The Devil Is In The Detail

Nice comment, was brilliant to read about your approach to the map. :)

Did you also play the latest version, 1.8? (I posted it few days ago) Was it more difficult than 1.7?

impy (UK) writes:
26-12-2016 11:12

Walkthrough - The Devil Is In The Detail

Yep, finished my first gameplay of 1.8 version last night, can confirm that AI players definitely buy more troops. Used Tower who has the easiest start due to gremlins, used the same tactics, finished pink in month 7. Cannot stress enough importance of secondary Phoenix & armageddon hero. (eventually make 3rd one from some fallen high level hero who has earth magic)
I noticed in HotA, that AI is pretty good at estimating where you might attack, even taking waterwalk into consideration. But AI still fails miserably if you have admiral's hat and just wait nearby in water,AI will leave the town undefended.
The non pink & teal AI players maybe could a little creature boost still. They are no match for pink & teal, and I never saw them mounting a serious attack against me, and if you follow my walkthrough and attack them in month 4-6, your stats will be much higher, but then your map could become frustratingly difficult.

koget (Denmark) writes:
26-12-2016 13:22

I agree that maps difficulty could still be increased, but due to some randomness of AI is probably better to leave as it is to avoid too many quick loses where one of mighty heroes arrives too early.

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-34 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru