Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:20

Charnel-House - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll find it to the right of the Charnel-House entrance. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about When Gods walked the Earth - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map When Gods walked the Earth - heroes 3 mapsDownload map When Gods walked the Earth - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> When Gods walked the Earth

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Your mission is to help Heracles in performing his Labours and returning back on Olympus...
Note to the players: - do not peek inside events or quests in editor... all is explained during the play... you just have to read (in that way is much more interesting)...
Enjoy

Added: 31-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Final Criss Cross Remix | Hourglass 2v2 | Hourglass 3 | Land Skirmish (edit)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-92 |

Author: Ron (Estonia), 02-05-2018 23:33
Crash - When Gods walked the Earth
The map doesn't work. Just has an critical error. Already reinstalled HOMM3.

darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania) writes:
09-06-2018 22:33

solved - When Gods walked the Earth

got it , just change the max level in map editor from 70 to 60 and it works , finished it in 8 hours straight , last fights with azures was actually pretty easy for me, considering i had orb of vuln + 3.5k spellpoints + 2.2 k archangels+2.3k titans +2.9k behemoths + 10k sharps+5k enchs_2k phoenixes . Hera was not that hard , u just gotta blind the dragons and the pegasi are pretty easy to kill , then hit and blind tactic for dragons.On zeus I used the same ol' hit and blind tactic, and did it with no losses.Overall really great map , could've used expert fire magic at some places but still got through it pretty easily

09-06-2018 22:36

oh - When Gods walked the Earth

oh and also 17k gorgons , forgot about them

George (Rustavi, Georgia) writes:
23-06-2018 16:02

Still - When Gods walked the Earth

It still does not work, have changed anything else?

Alex (Moscow) writes:
06-08-2018 14:54

edited map - When Gods walked the Earth

Can you please upload this edited map if it runs under HotA 1.5.3

Giorgio177 (Rustavi, Georgia) writes:
28-08-2018 10:05

I have solved the problem For Real - When Gods walked the Earth

You will need to go to map editor and remove whirlpool underground in the bottom right corner and add it again it will 100% work

Author: petko, 28-04-2018 16:27
petko - When Gods walked the Earth
ome of Earth Magic - When Gods walked the Earth

Need help. I have no idea how to find the Tome of Earth Magic

Author: Lý Tuyết Nhi (Vietnam), 23-01-2018 17:07
Impossible - When Gods walked the Earth
I'm officially stuck. There is no way I can past the 2 Azure Dragons ambushes.

Author: Traian Zeicu (Roumanie), 19-01-2018 03:26
best map - When Gods walked the Earth
very hard map. you need to read all info you want on this topic if u don't find the way .a lots of hiden artifacts ,tents, wirpool etc. keep he PHONEX alive for the final boss or u can't finish the game. use bersek and expert fire magic u need if you want to finish the game.collect all the money and resurces on the map.i finish the map only with titans 20k but i think with the archangels is ok. be carefoul on the wather with the boat for the azure dagons there are a lots of traps and ambush.expore all the wather for the artifacts and troops.good luck

Author: R. (Craiova, Romania), 03-01-2018 23:24
myth - When Gods walked the Earth
Forgot to rate the map. 10/10, thanks

Author: R. (Craiova, Romania), 03-01-2018 23:19
myth - When Gods walked the Earth
Great map, thanks! Finished it in about 20 months, but I like to play it slow, come back for troops and so forth.

For those complaining about the money and the huge stacks in dwelings, it's normal for Hota. Yea, it's nice with Rampart and 150 zilions of tons of money, but you have more than enough. On top of that, you get cloack of the undead quite early in the game. Use it to farm money. I repeat, you don't need it, but you can get a lot more money if you use it. I've sold around 300k skeletons with it. Just do a pile of 30-40k, upgrade them for free and sell them for 49/skeleton. But I have to warn you you'll get triggered because of low morale in some fights. I had to restart 2-3 fights, but it worth it.

Author: Vladimir (Serbia), 30-12-2017 20:51 Like
Good map - When Gods walked the Earth
Good map. But there are two down sides to it.

1. Lack of money. I needed at least 3-4 million so I could hire all in the dwelings and castles. Or one Treasury in the Rampart could be fine.

2. Someone mentioned that two hidden ambushes of Azure Dragons in the Lucid pools (Stymphalia) is too much. I agree with that. I had to return for my third Tome of fire behind the white border gate so I could finish the game. I could not summon the boat that was on the other side of the lake, spell always summoned another. Loading in that boat I could not pass the narrow passage and land on the shore, shore is blocked with the boat. So I had to kill one group of Azure dragons. Well, with no casualties as usual :}

I finished in 14 months, 4 weeks, 4 days

2540 Titas, 1967 Ancient behemoths, 15000 Mighty gorgons, 2000 Phoenixes, 2335 Archangels, 5898 Encanters, 7488 Sharpshooters.

My main hero was Iolaus lvl 69 with these skills: wisdom, air, fire, water, earth, defense, offense, archery. Stats when naked 77/78/91/88

Dobra mapa, pozdrav.

Author: gabriel (romania), 05-12-2017 19:27
Help please! - When Gods walked the Earth
Which way i can go after i beat the last blue and freed Phyleus?I tried south east with the boat but azure dragons kill me on the way...thanks

Author: Marque (Danmark), 16-11-2017 00:38
War unicorn - When Gods walked the Earth
Hi, the war unicorn in the cornor dosn't want to join my army when i attack with Ares. How do i get a war unicorn?

Author: Alexander Iluridze, 11-11-2017 05:21 Like
Help with Geryon - When Gods walked the Earth
Hello all, can you help me defeat him. His dragons just about one shot me. I have 1k Titans and AAs (leaving sharpshooters and Enchanters alone as suggested).Still, cannot use magic (blind, or berserk) and I tried to distract with phoenixes but doesn't work. Enjoyed the map so far very much

Author: QQ, 28-10-2017 15:24
Minotaur - When Gods walked the Earth
seems strong, any tactics to kill him?

09-06-2018 22:40

simple - When Gods walked the Earth

just get as many AA's and as many shooters as you can ,sharps , enchs , titans etc and get one spare troop that can tank a lot and get all the minotaurs to hit them , while buffing your guys first turn and hitting him as hard as you can with the shooters, then when there's only very little minotaurs left resurrect the tank troop with AA's and kill the remaining minotaurs

Author: dennis (Varna Bulgaria), 27-08-2017 17:17 Like
got it - When Gods walked the Earth
I got it sorry for the stupid question :)

Author: dennis (Varna Bulgaria), 27-08-2017 15:56 Like
question earthquake - When Gods walked the Earth
How to perform earthquake? It need to be cast in castle siege and there is no castles at the moment.

felbe (bristol uk) writes:
24-09-2017 22:08

tome of earth magic - When Gods walked the Earth

where did u find it? because i have no idea where it is.

gabriel (romania) writes:
28-11-2017 20:28

same problem - When Gods walked the Earth

i have the same problem.how can i perform earthquake?thanks

Lý Tuyết Nhi (Vietnam) writes:
17-01-2018 13:56

Tome of Earth Magic - When Gods walked the Earth

Need help. I have no idea how to find the Tome of Earth Magic

Traian Zeicu (Roumanie) writes:
17-01-2018 22:30

tome of eart magic - When Gods walked the Earth

is near the sign you need to pass the sing

bobo (Romania) writes:
28-08-2022 21:09

tome of eart magic - When Gods walked the Earth - When Gods walked the Earth

wichh sign is that?

Author: franco, 02-07-2017 15:57
diomedes - When Gods walked the Earth
how can i defeat Diomedes?
30k cyclops with Recanter's Cloak. i cannot use ressurect and FORGETFULNESS, he deflect blind 99% at 1 turn with magic immune. he oneshot any of my creatures. i have 1k titans, 1k archangels, 1k ancient behemots, 7k sharpshooters and enchanters. and he oneshot 2 of them at first turn and i cannot use ress from spell, from archangels and from clones

Author: Greenerin, 11-04-2017 15:55 Like
question - When Gods walked the Earth
Hi there!
How can I grab the Tome of Fire from the Mummies Island? It seems there's no place from which the hero can approach it. Or am I wrong?
Thanks!

P.S.: the map is awesome, BTW!
question - When Gods walked the Earth

Greenerin writes:
11-04-2017 16:38

- - When Gods walked the Earth

Sorry, got it X) it seems I'm an idiot, lol

howhowhow writes:
02-06-2017 19:26

Tome of Fire - When Gods walked the Earth

How did you get it ? :(

Greenerin writes:
02-06-2017 20:31

easy! - When Gods walked the Earth

It turned out that the hero can make two steps into the first oasis to reach the second one :)

Author: huy, 25-02-2017 17:39
sutck after kill geryon - When Gods walked the Earth
after kill him and a lot of yellow dragon, i can't find way to continue
Pls help

Author: someGuy (UK), 24-02-2017 15:25 Like
nice map - When Gods walked the Earth
Ive just completed the map Ive liked it alot even tho its not my type of map where AI dont move at all

Zeus was abit too weak Hades and the other one with black dragons where alot tougher.
the terain in the last fight just about the grail made the last fight easy.

9/10 just bcz of the king's bad jokes!

08-10-2018 19:19

hades - When Gods walked the Earth

did you have water magic at hades? cuz I don't and i can't use the basic blind everyone and then ressurect with AA's tactic,cuz i can't clone the AA's ...

Author: someGuy (UK), 24-02-2017 05:07 Like
pendant of the undead - When Gods walked the Earth
ive defeated Hippolyta but in order to go further i need the pendat of death and i dont have it and i cant find it either.
any tips ?

Nidza (Belgrade) writes:
24-02-2017 10:29

odgovor - When Gods walked the Earth

yes it was hard.. go back to ship and sail little above Hippolyta island.. you will be attacked and after victory pen of death will pop up

someGuy (UK) writes:
24-02-2017 12:29

thank you - When Gods walked the Earth

got it, thank you.
i kept avoiding those green things in the water xD

Author: Nikola (Belgrade), 23-02-2017 13:23 Like
Nidza - When Gods walked the Earth
great map... having probles at very end - to kill Hera.... do not have force field to do old homm3 trick :)

Nidza (Belgrade) writes:
23-02-2017 15:41

Zeus - When Gods walked the Earth

Hera down, only big boy Z left... have to do some tactics as made initial mistake and do not have water magic...

Nikola (Belgrade) writes:
23-02-2017 17:37

Nidza - When Gods walked the Earth

all done.. 70k azu dragons at the end were nice touch.. great map.. would be so much easier if I learned water magic

Author: MKking, 10-02-2017 20:55
Quest guard and black knight - When Gods walked the Earth
Where can i find 1 black night? Quest guard asks 1 cavalier, 1 nomad, 1 unicorn, 1 black knight.

Author: hota fan, 28-01-2017 07:22
Stuck - When Gods walked the Earth
How to get to purple ? Everywhere seems to be blocked

maygwan writes:
28-01-2017 10:16

take river to hades - When Gods walked the Earth

He is behind the sub gate hidden also there is 1 cerebus hidden by the gate that will allow you to purple.

Author: Eugene (Volgodonsk, Russia), 26-01-2017 18:07
Please, help me - When Gods walked the Earth
Hi! I've stuck right here. I don't have a shield or sandals, I don't have any man-eating horses and I din't visit blue tent. More, I can't even find this gut Abedrus. Please, help me.
Please, help me - When Gods walked the Earth

maygwan writes:
27-01-2017 09:42

you need Abedrus - When Gods walked the Earth

Abedrus is found in the behemoth area by the brown tent after you kill thunderbirds. he is in the corner.

Eugene (Volgodonsk, Russia) writes:
27-01-2017 15:29

Thank you! - When Gods walked the Earth

Thanks, friend! Really appreciate.

Author: Igor, 08-01-2017 08:01
How to kill blue player? - When Gods walked the Earth
Hi there, could you please advise me, how to kill blue player in his castle? He has 7500 champions and hero casts hastle or dispel on 3rd turn... I have around 500 titans, 2500 sharpshooters and 300 agnels.
I tried to set 1-1-1 angel to feed him, but didn't work.
I also can't use teleport to send all my troops into the castle, when his champions are outside (magic higher 2nd level is banned).
Any advices?
BR, Igor

Igor writes:
08-01-2017 08:23

Did it - When Gods walked the Earth

Just let him back into castle and block the gate. Piece of cake!

R EM I (France) writes:
20-04-2022 23:48

I see no Cake :-) - When Gods walked the Earth

sorry, I don't see the strategy ...Just let him back into castle and block the gate. Blindness donesn't block the gate and he doesnt leave the door when the quest green gate is open.

Author: TheSilverWolff (Gensokyo), 20-12-2016 15:05
Good map - When Gods walked the Earth
Great map with very good battles, took me a lot of time but I enjoyed it a lot, thanks to the author for this!

Kelbin writes:
26-06-2017 08:25

Help me, i'm stucked - When Gods walked the Earth

How to escape here ? :(

Help me, i'm stucked - When Gods walked the Earth

Author: Sagacity, 29-11-2016 10:25
how do you defeat hera? - When Gods walked the Earth
how do you guys defeat hera? i tried several different strategies and nothing seems to work. the only opening move is to cast berserk on the dragons and some of the pegasi but then she cast haste and the next turn she wrecks my armies before i can even get chance to cast berserk again...

maygwan writes:
02-01-2017 00:27

hera - When Gods walked the Earth

I never used fire magic in this map so i think i remember beating hera with clone and blind. I beat hera fairly easy with around 15k mighty gorgons and 2k titan 2.5k angels. something like that i can't quite remember. think i had 1 stack gorgon 1 titan and 5 archangel and i blinded 1 stack gold dragon on first turn and used archs to block any attack on titan then blinded 2nd stack dragon turn 2 and pega was easy not too much power. then cloned all losses once i had blinded most the enemy.

Cristian Mures (Braila,Romania) writes:
27-10-2019 01:54

Hera - When Gods walked the Earth

Hera has ammo cart;just place titans there(teleport first spell) and blind silver pegasi which will gonna attack them.After that,blind them all,Hera will start spam some elements,let her finish the mana. Not that hard.

Author: Adolf (Poland), 28-11-2016 16:14
Sandals of the Saint - When Gods walked the Earth
Where Can I find those sandals?

Author: Pekka (Helsinki), 28-11-2016 12:31
there should be scuttle boat... - When Gods walked the Earth
After months and months of grinding this ( i dont play that often) i get stucked coz there isnt scuttle boat, that little lake what is only passage way to one of the fire tomes got only one landing spot if you want to avoid million of azures and now its blocked with boat xD, tried even bringing 3 heroes there to summon boats if they could summon that boat out of the way, but all of them summons from somewhere else. And because enemy isnt really mobile i dont see the reason why there isnt scuttle boat... sucks to end this midway.
there should be scuttle boat... - When Gods walked the Earth

Arien writes:
28-11-2016 23:43

RE: there should be scuttle boat... - When Gods walked the Earth

I agree. This location in particular has the potential to royally screw up your game. Same with creature generation week - on my first play-through, I had to restart the map because a random griffon had spawned at the only landing square on Hypolita's island.
If the mapmaker is considering further improvements to his otherwise excellent map - please consider adding the Scuttle Boat spell and disabling creature/plague weeks.

@Pekka: Try getting one of your heroes to summon a large number of boats at some random water front area. This way there's a chance the vessel blocking your passage may get summoned to a different location and free the way for you to progress.

maygwan writes:
02-01-2017 00:32

I used all 6 hero - When Gods walked the Earth

To summon boats and eventually i managed to summon the boat out the way. You have to use heroes not only to summon a boat but also get in it. that way your hero at that location had more chance to summon that boat you needed to move.

Tristan (Toronto, Canada) writes:
22-08-2017 23:34

Same thing Happened to me - When Gods walked the Earth

I tried to summon the boat out but it wasn't working so I figured I would just try to kill the Azure Dragons and after luring them to the same spots it was easy with berserk.

https://gyazo.com/e8 474229bce3174604291f 11004c3847 - :)

Author: Chris, 27-11-2016 23:17
70k Thunderbirds - When Gods walked the Earth
Hi. How shell I beat 70k Thunderbirds defending brown tent? Any help? Thanks

maygwan writes:
09-01-2017 00:25

use mighty gorgons - When Gods walked the Earth

use Ironfist of the ogre so your gorgons get counterstrike. protect them first turn with angels and use buffs on them. they will wreck the dragons and when they get low use archs to resurrect once.

Author: Idaho (Warsaw), 22-11-2016 11:00
White Tent - When Gods walked the Earth
Where can I find white key master tent?

Arien writes:
22-11-2016 20:45

Re: White Tent - When Gods walked the Earth

It's hidden behind the plumes of volcanic smoke, east of Thrace.

Idaho (Warsaw) writes:
23-11-2016 11:20

Thanks, but how can I get there?

Arien writes:
23-11-2016 21:01

I'm not sure how far along into the game you are at this stage, but at any rate - it should have occurred to you by now that this is not a free exploration type of map, but rather a structured sequence of individual quests. You have to accomplish some given objectives to progress towards the next area.
The particular story line that leads you to this place will be unlocked after you capture the Cretan Bull. You'll get there when you get there, I suppose.

Idah (Warsaw) writes:
24-11-2016 15:43

I've captured the Cretan Bull. I stucked here

Idaho (Warsaw) writes:
24-11-2016 16:00

Author: fidzers, 17-11-2016 20:19
Tome of Fire Magic - When Gods walked the Earth
How can i get third Tome of Fire Magic? This one from the picture?
Tome of Fire Magic - When Gods walked the Earth

Hrvoje writes:
18-11-2016 12:23

answer - When Gods walked the Earth

No, you probably missed one of them earlier... first one is on the island of mummies, second is south from crete and third is in the garden of hesperides

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-92 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy