Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 05-05-2024 18:01

great - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Great map.
Last 3 months i just skip....
But first side of the game was wery interesting.
Good job. tnx. +1
more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about When Gods walked the Earth - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map When Gods walked the Earth - heroes 3 mapsDownload map When Gods walked the Earth - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> When Gods walked the Earth

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Your mission is to help Heracles in performing his Labours and returning back on Olympus...
Note to the players: - do not peek inside events or quests in editor... all is explained during the play... you just have to read (in that way is much more interesting)...
Enjoy

Added: 31-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Hoard-ТЕ | Independent States TE | Второй поход Дракулы | Luck of the Draw

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-92 |

Author: Adam (Poland), 17-11-2016 10:34
Black Key Master Tent - When Gods walked the Earth
Where can I find 1 gorgon?

Hrvoje writes:
18-11-2016 12:17

answer - When Gods walked the Earth

you have to kill Minotaur on the Island of Crete...

Adam (Poland) writes:
18-11-2016 12:57

White Key Master Tent - When Gods walked the Earth

Thanks, I can`t find White Key Master Tent also:-)

Author: Landslide (France), 16-11-2016 02:31
A Pleasure to play - When Gods walked the Earth
Great map. Excellent ratio of build up vs increasingly difficult AI heros.Just Eurytion was a bit too easy, most of the gorgon stacks were bocked by the balista and the landscape allowed only one other passage I blocked by a single archangel. Hypolita was the most tactically fun running around the board avoiding the nagas and teleporting titans to corners. Geryon only lost 5 Archangels. Just took 2800 and 6 stacks of 1.Hit the 2000 Blacks with 1, let him move then cloned my 2800 stack hit him twice and once again with clone beginning turn 2, cloned again resurrected and placed my 2800 stack beside the AI first aide tent. Then just clone and resurrect until he was wiped out. Diomedes was the tough one for me as no ressurect and with his high magic resistance the Cyclops were just deadly if I couldn't get them blinded again.Thanks for all the work!

fidzers writes:
17-11-2016 21:16

RE - When Gods walked the Earth

Do you have some idea how can I defeat Geryon without water magic? I can`t clone titans and archangels.

Landslide (France) writes:
18-11-2016 05:14

Without Water - When Gods walked the Earth

That will be tougher. I'd say go much heavier on ancient Behemoths, they will chew up the Dragons faster, if you have expert air and speed artifacts they should be able to get a first hit. You'll need to get the battle over as fast as possible and like the map maker explained you can lose up to half your army.

Hrvoje writes:
18-11-2016 12:40

Yes... Idea was to lose some army, otherwise it would be to easy... All depends on your playing style. I always take wisdom, fire, earth, water, offense, intelligence, archery and logistics or armorer, so I made the map following this model... The only skill I didnt put is water magic... You have to be lucky, because HOMM is not only about your skills it is also about luck :) When I played it, I had water and I also beat Geryon with minor losses, but you will have to do it on hard way...

maygwan writes:
09-01-2017 00:26

use mighty gorgons - When Gods walked the Earth

use mighty gorgons - When Gods walked the Earth

use Ironfist of the ogre so your gorgons get counterstrike. protect them first turn with angels and use buffs on them. they will wreck the dragons and when they get low use archs to resurrect once.

darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania) writes:
08-10-2018 18:24

without water magic - When Gods walked the Earth

I know this is late af , but here's how i did it without water magic: I took 5 stacks of 1 Phoenix, stack of 2000 Bhs and a stack of 1400 Titans.I cast frenzy on the titans first turn , and protect the titans with 3 stacks of Phoenix(out of which 2 will die) and the BHs with 2 stack, which will both die.I wipe out a stack of black dragons with the titans, then the dragons hit and I wipe out another stack of 1000 Black dragons with BHs.(Geryon had 2 stacks of 1000 Red Dragons and 3 of 1000 Black Dragons).Second turn I frenzy titans again and wipe out a Black Dragon Stack , Bh's get hit but they wipe out 2 stacks(one from counterstrike , one from their turn).And then the last stack i cleared with titans.I lost 451 Bhs and 5 Phoenixes.BTW i used Ironfist of the Ogre

Author: Andreas (Munich), 16-11-2016 02:17
GREAT MAP ! - When Gods walked the Earth
The first turns you have to read a lot. But then the map is going to be VERY long and VERY challenging ! Best map for players who wants to level up as much as possible. I really love that the opponnents challenge my level 55 hero. One of the best maps ever , and I am still playing. Thank you. Very fun for me !

Author: Lydie (France), 15-11-2016 14:58
When Gods walked the Earth - When Gods walked the Earth
Hello
Your map is great but can you help me, i'm stucked. I killed Hypolita but i can't find the pendant of death. Did i miss something ?

Arien writes:
15-11-2016 21:25

Re: - When Gods walked the Earth

Just north of the Amazon queen's tiny island, there's a short stretch of sea passage locked between two quest guard towers that will only open after Hypolita has been slain.
Traverse the channel and you'll come across a hidden event where you'll have to kill some more Naga Queens, upon successful completion of this encounter you'll be awarded the Pendant of Death.

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 15-11-2016 11:26
Great! - When Gods walked the Earth
One of the best H3 maps, which I have ever played!
And I played a lot :)

Hrvoje writes:
15-11-2016 14:06

Thanks man... I am glad you liked it :)

Author: Andreas (Munich), 14-11-2016 21:17
Tome of Earth magic ? - When Gods walked the Earth
Hi, where did you find the tome of earth magic ? I am searching for it for half an hour. Please help me :)
Greetings, Andi

Author: Kir, 13-11-2016 18:26
Olympus conquered - When Gods walked the Earth
I have completed. It was nervously,Pfff. The author is evil genius. 70K, Carl!

Author: Hrvoje, 13-11-2016 16:07
Update - When Gods walked the Earth
The map is updated... Now you dont have to do any changes in editor...

Author: Hrvoje, 13-11-2016 01:52
ako ti pise homm3 hd crash log... onda samo smanji rezoluciju i ides end turn sljedeci dan si opet mozes vratit rezoluciju koju koristis... meni se to događalo na vise mapa ne znam koji je uzrok tome al je ovo s rezolucijom uvijek upalilo

Author: Filip (Zagreb), 12-11-2016 23:52
Reply - When Gods walked the Earth
E, hd mi kreša, a "obična&qu ot; verzija hote ne. Možda ti netko još javi isti problem pa da znaš. Nakon kaj je obavio normalan end turn, vratio sam na hd i sad opet radi. Čudan problem, al bitno da mogu završit mapu. :)

Author: Filip (Zagreb), 12-11-2016 23:16
Reply - When Gods walked the Earth
Ej već mi par puta mapa izbacuje kad uđem u Hill fort, i krešala je dvaput, a sad sam predaleko da bi počinjao ispočetka, ne znam u čem je problem. Sad me izbacuje prije borbe s onim bogom čiju staju čistiš, prvo sam ga pobijedio i kad sam se htio iskrcat kod svijetloplavog šatora i stisnu end turn javlja kreš. Pa sam učitao raniju verziju i rekao aj dobro idem ga opet pobijedit i ić dalje, to je prvi put upalilo, tamo negdje kod hidre, ovaj put ne. :(
Jebemu sad me živcira jer mi se mapa jako sviđa. :)

Author: Hrvoje, 12-11-2016 22:20
Update - When Gods walked the Earth
I will post an updated map with fixed problem about hero levels and some minor(not crucial) improvements... If you want you can download it again... thanks for understanding...

Author: Hrvoje, 12-11-2016 22:08
mozes i na hrvatskom pitat :) ak ti nes nije jasno... ak si naso onda super...

Author: Filip (Zagreb), 12-11-2016 21:38
Question - Tome of Earth Magic - When Gods walked the Earth
Nevermind, I just found a sign a missed like 5 mins after posting the first message.

Author: Filip (Zagreb), 12-11-2016 21:31
Question - Tome of Earth Magic - When Gods walked the Earth
It is clearly seen that a lot of time and effort has been put in making of this map. Reminds me of some older great maps (Sander's Folly and such), but I can't find the Tome of Earth Magic to "perform" Earthquake. After hours of seeing if I missed it somewhere I had to go to editor and try to find it (I hate doing that) and when I search for it I get a message that there is no Tome in the map. Did I miss it somewhere? Some hut or something?

Either way, great job!

Kir writes:
14-11-2016 22:10

advice - When Gods walked the Earth

Walk around pointing sign.

Andreas (Munich) writes:
14-11-2016 22:34

pointing sign ? - When Gods walked the Earth

thx, but I have no clue where there is a pointing sign. I am in Elis an there are two signs about the town and the rivers. Can you show me a screenshot where the tome is exactly ? Or give me a more detailed description where I can find. Thank You very much

Kir writes:
15-11-2016 12:30

pointing sign - When Gods walked the Earth

Аbout the river.
There is not an object but an event.

Andreas (Munich) writes:
15-11-2016 20:28

pointing sign ! Thank You - When Gods walked the Earth

Thank you. You have to go right to the empty field when you stand on the river sign... and Hera appears with 9999 Silver Pegasi. This is so unlogic and stupid that you have to walk on this senseless empty grass field for no logical reason to start this event. Thank you very much ! Finally I can go on enjoying this great map (besides this stupid tome thing)

Ajdin (Pula) writes:
17-08-2017 12:30

after Geryon stuck - When Gods walked the Earth

I need help.
I'm stuck after beating Geryon and cleaning that area. Just beated gold dragons and don't see any clue where should I go to get to the purple or blue.
Any help would be nice. Btw, awesome map!

Author: Kir, 12-11-2016 11:45
opinion - When Gods walked the Earth
1.Geryon is too strong.
2. There are too many artifacts. They have nowhere to put.
It would be better to resolve the artifact shops.

Arien writes:
12-11-2016 21:40

Re: opinion - When Gods walked the Earth - When Gods walked the Earth

1. Geryon is fine as is. He's meant to reduce the strength of your armies, so you don't have such an easy time with your next Labour. It's okay to lose about half of your troops against him, don't bring Sharpshooters or Enchanters to this fight.

2. Transfer the extra artifacts to your secondary heroes. Ares is there to fetch and carry away stuff for you. There's also some Sacrifice Altars later on, but be careful not to dispose of something you may need.

Hrvoje writes:
12-11-2016 22:11

Thank you man... I can see that you are experienced in this game, and this map is meant for such players :)

Kir writes:
13-11-2016 12:35

opinion - When Gods walked the Earth

There is Zeus only. I need to collect an army.

Author: Wicker, 10-11-2016 21:49
Ares - When Gods walked the Earth
Hey, Im on 3/4/1 with about 150 titans and ares seems too strong. He is on cursed ground so i cant use blind. Is there some trick or i should move other direction for now? Thanks for reply

Hrvoje writes:
11-11-2016 13:20

I hope that you fixed mistake and that you are not lvl 0 :) Yes, Ares is strong and he is on cursed ground, if you cant beat him now wait for more army... I think I had about 300 titans when I beat him...

Author: Kir, 10-11-2016 19:14
"green portal to Stymphalia..." - When Gods walked the Earth
No passage
"green portal to Stymphalia..." - When Gods walked the Earth

Hrvoje writes:
10-11-2016 20:18

summon boat from island of mummies... I dont understand what is problem

Kir writes:
11-11-2016 14:03

summon boat - When Gods walked the Earth

I do not have this spell. Although I was always. You should make getting it certified.

Hrvoje writes:
11-11-2016 15:07

shrine with summon boat is on elis island under the dragon utopia

Kir writes:
12-11-2016 11:33

summon boat - When Gods walked the Earth

I'm sorry

Author: Hrvoje, 10-11-2016 15:35
Sorry everybody (author) - When Gods walked the Earth
Before you start playing this map, go to editor and in limit hero exp lvl type 60 instead of 77. If you dont do that your hero will always be lvl 0

ks writes:
11-11-2016 00:48

ohh :) - When Gods walked the Earth

I played several months only with level 0 hero and the game becomes more and more difficult.. thought than this is the idea - to be always on level 0
Now I see that this is mistake and must edit map with editor. This actually means that you r not tested map very well.
I recommend every mapmakers to test own maps very well before upload it.

Hrvoje writes:
11-11-2016 13:15

I tested it... I won the map but at first I limited hero exp on lvl 60 and it was too hard because I didnt have all skills 99... so I changed it to 77 but it turns out that triggered that stupid glitch with lvl 0... really, sorry people, I put so much hard work into this map...

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-11-2016 14:48
Good job! - When Gods walked the Earth
Checked again:
I have the latest version of HOTA 1.4.2.
Checked with map editor and scholar really shows Town Portal.
I have a save exactly before the scholar and I got +1 spell power :(
Do I need to have an advanced Wisdom?

Author: Hrvoje, 10-11-2016 14:47
you must have advance wisdom to learn town portal... but you should have all skills expert after you kill hydras thats a lot exp...

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-11-2016 14:38
Hi,
I have wisdom, but basic.
Maybe something is wrong with my HOTA version, because I can't open the map editor. Will try to install newest version.
Thanks anyway for the fast response :)
The map is really good !

Author: Hrvoje, 10-11-2016 14:26
that cant be true... do you have wisdom? go see on editor town portal is there for sure...

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-11-2016 14:09
No, i got +1 attack from the scholar - When Gods walked the Earth
:(

Author: Hrvoje, 10-11-2016 13:52
you get town portal (scholar behind hydras)

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 10-11-2016 13:41
Stucked in the swamp - When Gods walked the Earth
Hi,
I killed hydras, but can't get out of the swamp. How to proceed?
Is there any hidden portal, which I can't find?

Author: Hrvoje, 10-11-2016 13:15
Go south and then west... through the blue border, go to the island of mummies and then more west and you will find the green portal to Stymphalia...

Author: Kir, 10-11-2016 11:13
Beach is not available everywhere. Where is the way?

Author: Hrvoje, 09-11-2016 18:30
Little help - When Gods walked the Earth
I am the author of this map... You should have about 200 titans and some enchanters to kill hydras... most important thing: remember what sea creature and Iolaus said: use blind but be careful with spell points

Dmitry (United Kingdom) writes:
29-12-2021 19:04

Hydras - When Gods walked the Earth

You definitely can do it with ~70 titans

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 09-11-2016 17:52
Very promising map - When Gods walked the Earth
Do I need to wait 1-2 months to collect enough titans against hydras? I have about 100, but there are 2500 hydras. Am I playing it wrong or have to wait?

Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
10-11-2016 14:52

I am on level 0, with a lot of exp on minus. I was thinking that was done by you by purpose :)

Hrvoje writes:
10-11-2016 15:22

of course you must have advance wisdom to learn spells lvl 3 and lvl 4.... I really dont know why is your hero lvl 0... that is impossible... I dont what that is but I am sure that I didnt do that... how did you even kill hydra with that weak hero

Hrvoje writes:
10-11-2016 15:31

now I know what is the problem... in editor you have to put limit hero exp lvl- it sholud be 60, not 77 and then will work normal, sorry but you will have to restart

Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
10-11-2016 18:06

Thank you!
I will start it again as I like it :)

Nelson (Nijmegen, Netherlands) writes:
17-08-2017 21:49

Wondering - When Gods Walked the Earth - When Gods walked the Earth

I can generate 3 giants a week (two through Portals of Summoning in dungeons and 1 from the Cloud Temple) and 3 Titans from Home of Iolaus, that's max 6 a week. For 200 I need to wait 33 weeks?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-92 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy