Author: wasilix , 08-05-2024 07:46

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

If I recall correctly you need to use waterwalk hero to move around and a hero on a ship to adjust the movement trajectory of your 1st hero to help him avoid ambushes. more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:23

. - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It’s clear, I took all the heroes outside the first tavern, my mistake more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 08-05-2024 03:11

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Can not understand anything.Your arrow goes through the event with azures.leaving the tavern on the water there is nowhere to land. more...

Author: 32167 , 08-05-2024 00:52

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Put the hero on the water so that the other character’s trajectory changes. Then the second hero will bypass the fire and land on the water.
It will take several times to lead the hero to the exit (on the far right)
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:43

Exit - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Your destiantion is to the right. You can work this way or try my way - I have just passed crystal dragon to hero in tavern, cancel Kyrre and rebuy him from water tavern, so he can sail to the right. Then you land in top right corner and just water walk to portal. more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:39

kyrre - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I found the solution no bother :) more...

Author: Pawel , 08-05-2024 00:36

Hello, exit where? I can land either on bone dragons or azure dragons. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:30

BUG - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Bug! For some reason, sometimes the computer restores this hero. I advise you to transfer the map to version Hota 1.5.4 or go through the second version of the map (v.2.0). It is more stable and extreme bugs have been fixed. more...

Author: Moriarty , 08-05-2024 00:28

Мариус - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Баг! Почему-то компьютер иногда удаляет этого героя. Советую проходить карту на версии Хоты 1.5.4 или же пройти вторую версию карты (v.2.0). Она стабильнее и в ней исправлены критические баги. more...

Author: lakilolj (Poland), 08-05-2024 00:23

Marius - Gateway to Heaven - Heroes 3 map

Great map, sadly i couldn't end it, Marius, last hero to kill, to do 2 final quests, somehow commited suicide, from what i checked on map editor, he was in front of castle with pandora boxes. when i reached this place, there was neither Marius nor any pandora boxes. i could buy him in tavern th more...

Author: 32167 , 07-05-2024 21:57

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello, you need a loyal helper in the water to get around the fire. Remember, don’t step on fire and go to the water. The Azure dragons (the ones under the clouds) are guarding the exit. more...

Author: Pawel , 07-05-2024 21:24

Yes this is the case! Thanks for that. Is that the only bug in first version as I'm stuck again? I have 3200MP and I miss one step to get there. Or maybe I can't see something? more...

Author: mee (UK), 07-05-2024 16:58

factory version is not auto updated to 1.7.1 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

also, looks like only the factories have spell research enabled

I just now reinstalled hota 1.7.1 latest version from https://h3hota.com/en/download#latest-version-hota-171 and chose the first mirror linking to the download at https://pixeldrain.com/u/FhsEkDR8 and checking the default map using m
more...

Author: Art , 07-05-2024 00:43

thanks - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

yes you are right thanks mate! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Fifth Circle - map rating = 5 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Fifth Circle - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Fifth Circle - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Fifth Circle

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

"Only through death shall I be reborn"
The sibling gods Gaea and Dennac have vanished long ago, but the prophecy tells of their return. And when they do, a war will follow.

Added: 19-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Cover of Darkness | Thunder 5 | Power Castle Forever Cpt. 2 | Four Corners

Author: Event66 (Екатеринбург), 10-04-2022 14:39 Like
карта понравилась - The Fifth Circle
Закончил в начале десятого месяца. Пока не было берсерка, было немного сложно. Обладая заклинанием берсерк, битвы стали легкими.
В целом карта понравилась. Спасибо автору.

Author: Soned (Kirov), 16-12-2021 11:36 Like
The Fifth Circle - The Fifth Circle
Great card! Gone in 10 weeks on the impossible! Thank you so much for your work! I look forward to new cards from you.
The Fifth Circle - The Fifth Circle

Author: Alexander (Bulgaria), 25-03-2021 12:32
What a masterpiece - The Fifth Circle
What an incredible map!!!

I really loved how you unlock section after section and how you faced stronger and stronger opponents. The first rampart AI is just an appetizer. The knight and the 7 castles that come second are way harder, but the hardest were the titans from the Tower. Reall challenge!!!

Then it got a bit easier for me and I managed to finish the rest of the map with relative ease.
It got a bit harder when red invaded. But at that point, I had berserk and managed to drain some of the armies when I berserked the Devils.
But overall: incredible as always. You start and need to get fast going. no time to check out everything or waste time, because your opponents are getting stronger each week. And a real fun thing is you really need to change your army composition after you defeat the Castle. Unlock Gelu, start gathering sharpshooters, combine them with Angels and clear the rest of the map and prepare for the final invasion. Red comes with a huge army, green comes with DD.
But it was so much fun playing. For me, the best map of the series is the night circle. But all of them are really fun and a pleasure to play.

Would be so great to combine them into a campaign and this will be a treasure for everyone to play every now and then when we start to reminisce about the good old days, when we played Heors 3 for days :)))
Thank you, Larri, for every hour you spent working on all of those maps. It really is amazing how much work you put into this and we really appreciate it!

Lauri writes:
17-09-2021 16:18

Thanks - The Fifth Circle

Thanks for your kind words. Mmy fifth map is almosy ready, although its been in that state for close to two years now. Id love to make them into a campaign, but that is just so much work. That was the original idea though, as well as edit the maps once they are all ready to add quests and events with stories and more specific artefact collections through questing.

Ive had the story in my head for close to 20 years now, but we will see. Maybe in another 20 years. :D

Author: Stone (France), 11-03-2021 20:23
Zydar - The Fifth Circle
I Reached Zydar in 12 month or so. But his army is too powerfull and we have both charastistics at 99 99 99 99. I should probably beat him by waiting and recruiting for one year but I dont like this idea. I give up even if we were near an exceptional map.

Lauri Hakala writes:
14-03-2021 18:33

Too slow - The Fifth Circle

He will combine all his armies into a massive army if you allow him. If you're faster he won't, or at least shouldn't be able to do so.

Either way, since he is the last enemy you can take your time weakening him and killing him. No doubt its frustrating, but can't give you a good score if you're too slow. Sorry. :)

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 29-11-2020 00:57 Like
u get 10 - The Fifth Circle
top 5 hota if u ask me. not for beginners. finished in 20 months from 2nd try. probably can be done much earlier...

Author: DanDan (ISRAEL), 16-10-2020 02:00
great map! - The Fifth Circle
Really loved the ending :)

200% and finished in 10 months.
There is no need for water magic (just use blind+resurrection, and clone your shooters. don't get into melee combat with giant stacks).

i believe its possible to finish at around 7-8 months, but i sometimes didn't notice small details so it took me way longer.

Thank you for this awesome map. i really liked all the lore (the story of the godess etc.)

Author: Konstantin, 10-08-2020 08:20
Zydar... - The Fifth Circle
Hello!
I played yesterday 09.08.2020
I found The Town Portal in 18th month. :(
By that time i eliminated The King of the Titans, and Lord Crack and Lady (The Pirate) intentionally left purple stuck in 1 castle and took over the rest, couse i noticed the invasion starts when he is eliminated.
Thought i did not found TownPortal earlier i used the hero with Logistics for main, and he lacks Water Magic, and now i face Zydar with his 4k arch devils, 6k sultans and etc, i have 10k Shaps, 3k Enchs, 1.5k ArchAng, 1.2k GD, 3k Unicorns, 1k Titans, 3kDendruids, but the lack of clones makea me feel stuck at that point.

Author: Lauri Hakala (Finland), 11-04-2020 11:46
Updated - The Fifth Circle
This map has been updated to remove a few mistakes I've only now realized were in the map.

Author: map-player (USA), 06-04-2020 20:13
Really enjoyed this map - The Fifth Circle
Just wanted to post that I had a blast playing this map.

Contrary to the other posters, water magic is not necessary. The easiest way to win is to go really fast in the early game so when you fight the wizard, his titan army isn't too big. Get the barbarians to attack you in your city and destroy his siege weapon so he can't attack you and then just shoot his with your archers and beserk his dudes. once you take out the wizard, the rest of the game is easy. If you want to make it even easier, you pick up a couple statues and geese to increase troop and gold production.

Very fun!

Author: Henry (Montreal, Canada), 25-05-2018 20:00
Cool map - The Fifth Circle
Water magic + earth magic are a must on this map.

Most of the time, ennemies will damper your skill power making ressurection almost useless.

You basically need master water magic in order to clone archangels to revive way quicker. Also, cure is one of the most important spell. I like using the anti berserk pendant when fighting against red and green.

use cape of velocity to make yourself faster than their arch devil so you can start the game by blinding that unit.

Your main goal for success -- Keep your sharpshooters safe and resurrect them with archangels, and stack them up

Author: myth1908 (Brussels, Belgium), 23-04-2018 10:24
myth - The Fifth Circle
What the heck is wrong with green, my friend? I stopped enjoying triggered invasions a while ago, but I think I've never became more angry after one.

So, the green came with DD and all that. Took some castles, two or three, but the problem is that he's taking his time. Every godamn turn there is one hero that is killing me softly. I am on the 4th turn since the invasion:
- 1st turn had about 50 seconds of one hero surfing through portals
- 2nd turn about 12 minutes
- 3rd turn about 8 minutes
- 4th turn is now and I am waiting since 24 minutes ago, on the clock

Fking livid I am :(

Lauri Hakala (Finland) writes:
24-04-2018 19:25

No idea - The Fifth Circle

Sorry to hear that, but I've no idea why that is happening to you.

The only thing I can think of is that it's afraid of you and thus won't move. Have you tried moving your own hero far away, or placing all your troops in a garrison while having your hero with only one stack of troops, because sometimes AI is afraid of you and does stupid stuff because of that.

myth1908 (Brussels, Belgium) writes:
25-04-2018 09:17

hello - The Fifth Circle

I had the hero very, very far. also, in some gates, he had castles to take for free. I had to load a game saved earlier and I used my main hero to block one of the portals. I used half of my movement to take down one of his heroes and with the rest, I was always coming back to the portal.

Author: Lauri (Finland), 14-04-2017 12:08
This map is updated. The enemy AI is now way better. The problem with some enemies idling once you've defeated their main-heroes should be fixed

I've also updated my First Circle and Ninth Circle maps.

Enjoy!

Author: Derakusa (Estonia), 28-01-2017 02:22
Month 16, quited now :D - The Fifth Circle
Firstable, it is a really good map for everyone. I was really interested all the time playing it. Untill some point. I played it with 200% difficulty. It is month 16 for me now (yes unfortunately I am slow) Only one red guy "Zydar" is now alive and he has 4800 archdevils, same amount of pit fiends and efrieties. 40k thousand magos and 14k thousand cerberi. My army is around 450 behemoths, 250 titans, 300 archangels and so on. I just get rekt XD. He always has 0-1 towns because he moves slower than me with my town portals. It would take hell of a time to gather an army which could beat this guy that has 99 of each stats as well and starts battle with these 4800 devils. He also wears this ring that doesnt allow to ressurect but well those are big numbers for this anyways. Anyways now I am at this point where I am giving up because this army is too big for me to take. After this I understand there might come green heroes and green boss is I think even stronger xD. So yeah, for me it was interesting untill this red OP hero :/. Dont like the idea of this green boss either tho. I think it should end with red hero but he should have half of this army. Anyways Im not the best player and there are players that finish it much faster and they find interesting challange in it. But yeah I completely enjoyed the map untill then, good job man. Really nice work with this map.

Lauri writes:
31-01-2017 01:02

Wow - The Fifth Circle

Wow, seems like you've taken your time. :)

I'm sorry to hear Zydar has grown so strong, but if he only has one castle left whereas you've all the rest, you will be able to amass a greater army week after week.

For me he never got that strong. The very end boss also grows stronger everyday.

You'll do better the next time, I'm sure.

Derakusa (Estonia) writes:
30-03-2017 01:36

I made it :D - The Fifth Circle

For some reason I wanted to finish my save now and I played it 2 previous days. Finally finished it after 23 months in game :D.
I eated Zydar out by taking his haven town every turn with Odin. So gathered army of 750 behemoths and titans+much more to Ivor and kicked some ass.
After Zydar was defeated I took my time to rebuild my army and this time I used 10k pirates to defeat the boss. They took down 750 archdevils with 1 shot ecks dee. For some reason boss was weaker than Zydar.
So yeah I was ready for green legion devil invasion since I had backup army waiting in case something goes wrong with boss fight. After boss fight, it took me 3 days to catch every green hero that teleported in.
All in all I am really happy with the map overall, really nice job creating such a cool map. I wish I could change my 9 to 10.
I just feel OP atm xD. I never got crystal dragon rank before. I should definately try your other maps. I like to play these maps where I can chill ya know not rush somewhere. And I proved here even after 23 months its still possible to win this :D. All hail to slower players.

Lauri writes:
08-04-2017 23:56

Congrats - The Fifth Circle

Haha, gz mate!

Yeah Zydar was OP in your game, because I think you allowed him to combine his forces.

That's something I didn't really think of when I made the map, but I don't feel like fixing it, because at that point of the map, even if you allow him to combine forces you can just play time and defeat him eventually... just like you did :)

Alexander (Bulgaria) writes:
25-03-2021 17:47

Weaker his army - The Fifth Circle

Why don't you attack him with Dracon ( who has expert fire magic, berserk his devils, make them attack the sultans, and retreat )?

Do this 3-4 times and when you face him with your main hero, he will not have sultans and will be much easier to defeat. Also your numbers for week 16 are really bad, you need to win all sections of the map with a minimum to almost no losses, so maybe try again :)

Author: ks, 13-01-2017 18:03 Like
just vote - The Fifth Circle
rating of course :)

Author: ks, 09-01-2017 18:06 Like
hi - The Fifth Circle
Hi man, good map again :)
Little trouble:
I never met Ignatuis, Marius, Calh or Nymus to pass black ten guards..
Here my save:
http://www.megafileu pload.com/8e5l/nemab lackten.GM1

Lauri writes:
12-01-2017 15:23

Wow - The Fifth Circle

Sorry for the late reply.

Ok, that was a fun "bug".

Ok. So basically your main-hero is too powerful so the enemy heroes are afraid to show up :D

What you need to do is move your main-hero to a different town. That way the enemy will step through the gate to attack the town you're currently occupying.

Stupid AI. :(

Lauri writes:
12-01-2017 15:25

Try several times - The Fifth Circle

And if they don't show up, try a different town again. If you're too close to a teleport exit, they are afraid to use it in case they end up fighting you.

ks writes:
13-01-2017 18:01

hah - The Fifth Circle

I never imagined that this problem :)
I used old trick - army in the castle and hero with one stack in front of the castle :))

Awesome final green turn, as usual :P

10x man!

Author: Lauri, 06-01-2017 14:39
Both this and my Ninth Circle map has been updated according to your feedback. Have fun!

Author: Sasha (Canada), 27-12-2016 03:26
Challenging map - The Fifth Circle
I had issues that Red did not show so I could not unlock the black tent.

Lauri writes:
27-12-2016 19:54

Blue - The Fifth Circle

Did you defeat Blue? The Red heroes show up only once Blue has been defeated.

Sasha (Serbia) writes:
27-12-2016 21:46

Red- The Fifth Circle - The Fifth Circle

They showed up just few days after I sent my comment. All is good now. Thanks

Author: Niks (Cologne, Germany), 13-12-2016 22:58
Great map! - The Fifth Circle
Great map! I really enjoyed it! The last opponent is irrelevant though. Waste of time. Your hero is max (99) by then, and the attacking heroes are mid of the pack (in the 60s). Also at least 5 or 6 of them with 2k devils, maybe one with orb of ...(no magic) will be a descent challenge in the end.. Anyway, 10x for your effort!

Lauri writes:
14-12-2016 15:16

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take a look at the last enemies and buff their stats up a bit. :)

Author: Lauri, 13-12-2016 12:51
The map has been updated.

Changes:
Activated more heroes so enemies should no longer end up in an idle state.

Most enemy main heroes now have resistance making blind/resurrect tactic harder.

Author: Landslide (France), 11-12-2016 23:50
Great map and challenge - The Fifth Circle
Finished end month 9 on 200% but not with your last update. Most difficult period was after removing purple and big invasion especially blue. After the game was very calm for long period. Blue had no more heroes all castles full of creatures for hire, 60 Devils each etc. Last two invasions not too difficult as well prepared at this point. Water magic is a must. Will give another try with lattest update.

Lauri writes:
12-12-2016 20:22

Yeah, the AIs inability to hire back their heroes is weird. I don't know why this happens.

Or did you manage to defeat all of them without anyone escaping?

I didn't use water magic myself. What tactic did you use with it since you say it's a must?

Landslide (France) writes:
12-12-2016 23:16

Tactics - The Fifth Circle

I believe there were only two and yes I defeated without escape. Ash had an army 3X mine but just held back and blinded, resurrect and kill. Angeletic Aliance as reward so quest for the peices a bit irrelevant. Unlike purple who played much better; dispel, armegedeon etc. Water for all the mass spells: cure, bless, dispel, prayer, then Clone on Archangels of course for ressurect and hit with the clone so you can hit with the rest of your army without relatiation. Very useful if AI has magic resistance so you can kill the stack as it might resist another blind then flee.

Lauri writes:
13-12-2016 12:08

I'll update the map according to your feedback.

Thanks

Author: Mike, 10-12-2016 21:59
Much randomness - The Fifth Circle
There are a lot of things that can go right or wrong in this map, and I unfortunately find it to be a bit too random. Week of the Plague is super annoying, and the stacks of Gold Dragons and Elves will sometimes join you and sometimes not. The main character's skill development is pretty crucial and you can end up not getting offered Water Magic which I suspect is crucial to the map.

Cool map, cool features but a little too random for me.

Lauri writes:
12-12-2016 20:25

Thanks for the feedback. I agree, the week of plague is useless. I don't know why I left it there.

I might also make a change so that the dragons will never join since that is too huge of an advantage if you get lucky.

You're not the only one saying water magic is a must. Why is that? I played without it.

Mike writes:
13-12-2016 02:14

Water Magic - The Fifth Circle

Cure, Forgetfulness, and especially Clone. I assume a major strategy is to stop using Rampart troops after you defeat purple, and switch to Archangels and Clone for the rest of the game. Even then, on my second playthrough attempt I ended up trying to switch to Archangels *while* I was eliminating purple. Gold dragons are just terrible.

I'm sure you can win this map without Water Magic, but frankly I didn't have any interest in trying either way. Computer randomness can make some playthroughs imposssible, and others are very easy when the computer goes the long (very long!) way around to try to get you.

Maybe there's a trick somewhere, but I couldn't figure out a way to approach defeating purple other than waiting a very long time to build up troops. By the time I can defeat teal, I have an army of mostly useless Gold Dragons, and purple is much stronger. You either need to switch to Archangels and build up troops before attacking purple's main hero, or try to reduce their Archangel production while sitting back with your production to eventually overtake them.

Or you can get lucky, as I did on one playthrough, and end up with the main purple hero being in a position where you can Berserk his archangels and then surrender, many times in a row. So he ends up with only archangels left (still too many to challenge for a while).

Final tip: remove Luck as a skill in the Map Specifications. I assume no one ever chooses it, so it can only result in bad luck (ironic) in skill choices.

Lauri writes:
13-12-2016 12:08

I'll update the map according to your feedback.

Thanks

Author: Lauri, 09-12-2016 20:38
A mistake - The Fifth Circle
Oh my, oh my. I realized I still allowed one tiny, yet crucial bug.

I take it whoever finished the map didn't have a lot of trouble with the green enemy (Tower)?

This will be updated and fixed. I'll let you know when the map is updated.

Before then avoid DLing and playing the map

Lauri writes:
09-12-2016 23:42

The map has been updated.

The Green should now work according to plan making the map a bit harder. Sorry for any who've finished the map. If you want to give it a new go with more challenge, good luck!

Have fun everyone!

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 09-12-2016 17:43
Good job! - The Fifth Circle
Great, 10 points!

Author: Atanas (Sofia, Bulgaria), 07-12-2016 11:49
Great! - The Fifth Circle
Really nice map!
Good challenge before acquire Town Portal and Ressurection.
After that was a bit jump and hit,
but still fun to play.

Thank you!

Lauri writes:
07-12-2016 15:40

Thanks for the reply.

On what difficulty did you finish the map, on which day and do you have any improvement suggestions?

And yeah, I admit the mid-game is a bit jump and hit, but how did you like the end-game and the ending? Both when the red was activated as well as the last invasion?

Was the enemy heroes easy for you, did your army outnumber them 10 to 1 or was it balanced?

Author: Lauri, 04-12-2016 15:49
Mistake - The Fifth Circle
Oh no, I have to admit, but I've made a small mistake. Nothing major, just something very, very small which sadly makes the ending a lot easier than planned.

If you haven't started playing the map yet, you should wait 'til the updated file. I'll let you know when it is updated.

Lauri (Finland) writes:
04-12-2016 18:39

The map has been updated correctly. Have fun!

Author: Lauri, 04-12-2016 00:25
Good luck - The Fifth Circle
This is my newest map.

I must warn you, it's quite hard. :)

A few hints:
Destroying Teal unlocks Purple.
Destroying Purple unlocks... well you'll see.

Consider twice when you're ready to destroy teal and purple. If you defeat Teal quickly, purple will be easier. However, instead of going against purple quickly, you can instead go mess with Tan before they learn Town Portal and are able to defend their northeast towns.

Good luck!

Landslide (France) writes:
04-12-2016 00:40

The harder the better - The Fifth Circle

After the ninth ciricle you've already established yourself as a fantastic map maker, can't wait to give this one a go.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy