Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 14:11

the bug has been completely eliminated - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated. Now the cloak trick won’t work :) If you went this way earlier, please dismiss the liches and do not use the necromancer after leaving necro zone. more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 13:27

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hint: you need to let your arrow towers to deal with his dragons :) They'll need some help from you. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 13:26

A little tip - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, the first day of the first part playthrough is very similar: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k-6ti9nJXMI&list=PL02MwI3vxw6kr7RUjU27D3chxWVOvLnvK more...

Author: Francois (France), 06-05-2024 13:20

Adapt your game - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

Thank you for your comment. That said, don't be so assertive. :)
I always test my maps and adjust the difficulty so that everyone can achieve victory.
Then, my brothers test my creations and I modify the scenario according to their comments. ;)

Here are some tips to succeed in this scenari
more...

Author: Kim (Denmark), 06-05-2024 12:40

Looaing money everyday! - People of the sea - Heroes 7 map

I am Deducted -3300 gold everyday, so the map is impossible to play! more...

Author: Slawek (Poland), 06-05-2024 11:42

xD - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hey, stupid question... How to survive the first day? haha How to defeat sandro? I'm not seeing something? more...

Author: wasilix , 06-05-2024 09:48

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

FWIW I tested 1.7.1 and it gives liches with expert necromancy, so you are probably playing with tournament rules enabled.

However, the map is rather too easy with necromancy regardless of CoUK giving liches or skeletons. It doesn't matter in about 1st half of the map as you can't get t
more...

Author: Sam (Brisbane, Australia), 06-05-2024 05:17

Great map. Highly enjoyable. - May the Meteor Have Mercy - Heroes 3 map

Well done. more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 04:01

bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It's a great bug!!! Thanks!!! I’ve already found a solution and I’ll update the map tomorrow morning. When you break out of the necro zone, please get rid of the liches completely and continue playthrough. more...

Author: Rob (United States), 06-05-2024 02:29

the bug with the dark blue border guard being blocked by terrain - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of S - Heroes 3 map

your map is bugged, please FIX IT more...

Author: cvejris (Prague, Czech Republic), 06-05-2024 02:29

2 heroes - A GRANDMASTER'S CHALLENGE - Heroes 4 map

Ad suggestion 1: I maxed two starting heroes as much as possible. Tried to max Warden as well, only to realize he must leave the army before the final battle :-( Having spent much time on this, the Valhalla fight was hell but VERY rewarding when I figured out the strategy. Sanctuary, Blind and Berse more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 06-05-2024 02:10

Bug - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I play my way. When I take CoUK I do nut run with it immediately to open board guard. I take my time and farm liches (computer hero is running around and conquer my Necropolis, it is is easy to play with him) - clear vampires guarding prison, black knight area, so at the end I enter this area with a more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 06-05-2024 01:41

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: 32167 , 06-05-2024 00:35

compromise solution - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 solve this problem… The correct version has been uploaded this morning. To avoid replaying the beginning of the map, use the cheat code nwcneo several times to raise the level of the hero. Enter it several times and the basic level becomes expert. It will not spoil further game playthrou more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Motherland - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Motherland - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Motherland - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Motherland

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Welcome to The Motherland. The Necromancers have coerced the Barbarians in the North. Sail across the ocean to the Barbarian Homelands and reclaim the land. v1.02, updated Jan 2023.

Added: 13-02-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Catastrophe | Supreme Domination Sequel | Four Square 2X2 | Fear of Hell

Author: Iren & Vasily (Moscow), 24-12-2023 19:58 Like
The Motherland - The Motherland
Большое спасибо за удовольствие, полученное от карты. Следовали рекомендациям автора, не тянули время и с легкостью выиграли. Рекомендуем!

Author: BlueMosaic87, 02-01-2023 18:48
UPDATED JAN 2023 - The Motherland
=== The Motherland ===
v1.02

v1.02 change log...
- Town Portal, Fly, and Dimension Door are now appropriately restricted. Only a single instance of the Town Portal spell exists on this map, and that is in the form of the Tome of Earth Magic.
- The fundamental design concept of this map has now evolved. Many changes and improvements have been made to help bring a more traditional gameplay, making use of classic game mechanics.
- Taverns have been re-enabled, again bringing gameplay and town building closer to traditional gameplay. All towns now have Taverns enabled, and no Hero restrictions are in place.
- Ecounters and events have been audited and re-written when necessary to improve clarity and eliminate unnecessary information.
- Resource pickup on this map previously included a written notification for flavor -- this has been removed and resource piles are now all default except in instances of quests.
- Rated: PG-13

Encounters...
... are scattered across the map and the inquisitive explorer will surely find loot of all kinds wrapped in to Events in many clever places. Be careful to read encounters, as they somtimes provide clues for other treasure.

The Purple Necromancers...
... are currently contained in the South East corner of the map. Travel to the Dark Wood in the South East corner to find them. Once you unlock their realm it would be wise not to tarry with their extermination.

The Tan Barbarians...
... are a tribe of fierce warrior people, and they are in the North West corner of The Motherland. Their border is secured by the Blue Keymaster. The Tan Barbarian Homelands are across the ocean, past the Isle of Man, and to the North. For centuries your small tribe and the large tribe of the Barbarians have coexisted peacefully, but the Necromancers have successfully infiltrated the Barbarians and turned them against your Kingdom. The fate of this land and all its inhabitants is in your hands.

The Ocean...
... is to the North East. Just off the coast in the North East corner of the Motherland is the Interoceanic Portal Island. Go there and enter the portal to be transported to the open waters of the ocean. Past the portal lies the Isle of Man, and past that is the homeland of the Tan Barbarians. You will need to explore the ocean to completely defeat your enemies.

Author: hery, 27-01-2022 19:03
Bugged - The Motherland
Map seems to be broken. Just shortly after starting the game one of the barbarian heroes shows up near your starting town and starts taking everything in range including your town. See pic.
Playing on latest HotA&HommHD versions as of writing this.
Bugged - The Motherland

Author: Nop (Arnhem), 07-07-2020 21:16 Like
The Motherland - The Motherland
perfect. Thanks for made it!

Author: JT (London, Canada), 26-02-2020 21:58 Like
Lots of fun - The Motherland
Props to the creator. This really feels close to an RPG. Lots of heart in this map. Takes a long time, but certainly fun.

Author: Nikolas Voland (Украина), 18-03-2019 01:53
Review - The Motherland
Hi, tnx for this map. I think this very easy map and some empty.

Author: myth (Craiova, Romania), 21-02-2018 11:39 Like
Good map, but - The Motherland
I like the map. The design, some ideas and so forth, but you have to find ways to make it harder. Literally 0 challange in all AI fight. AI is so bad that all of them failed to gather all creatures from dwelings. Prolly coz of money. Find ways to make it harder.

Also, ban DD and Fly. Got them both pretty early. I think even before tp.

As I've said, the map looks good, but you need to make strategy wise fights with bosses.

BlueMosaic87 writes:
22-02-2018 20:47

BlueMosaic87 - The Motherland

Thanks for your critical examination! I tried to hide the most powerful spells in interesting places, and I tried to essentially cap the power level of the AI; they are designed to have just enough cash to buy some troops, but not hoards of them. I wanted to make a map that has an appropriate difficulty. My next map will certainly be more difficult. Thanks again for playing! sorry I couldn't provide a better, more challenging experience.

myth (Craiova, Romania) writes:
22-02-2018 22:12

myth - The Motherland

you don't need to be sorry about anything. great job with the desing and the ideas. although it triggered me a bit all those pop ups with WOOD WOOD ORE etc, but it was fine.

DD and Fly... I got them from Tower. Be aware of the library ;)

Again, the map was really nice, but waaay too easy. And I'm not even that good of a player. I didn't spend too much time on praising the map because I already said 10/10. Good effort. But you really need to step it up with the AI.

Author: Bubo (Sofia, Bulgaria), 15-02-2018 10:24
Good map! - The Motherland
Good map with interesting approach. I like it!

What I miss is a bit more challenge from the AI.

Keep going, there is a big potential in you :)

BlueMosaic87 writes:
17-02-2018 07:16

thanks - The Motherland

thanks for your kind words and feedback :) next map i will make the enemies more challenging. thank you for playing and commenting!

The Motherland walkthrough

the Horn of the Abyss mod is required to play this map

=== The Motherland ===

The Concept of this map...
... is to provide a Single Player, RPG experience. Hence, it is intended that the Hero Iarwain be, for the majority of the game, the sole Hero. The map design concept is to appear as a vast countryside, full of adventure, with no time limit. You may approach the map at your own pace, and no hurry or rush is intended at all; your enemies are locked. The lion's share of this map was created by an intoxicated musician.

The Blue Keymaster...
... is crucial, and can be attained early in the game just North West of Serdtse. This is the most common Border Guard, and should be attained promptly.

Taverns and Heroes...
... are deliberately disabled, because this is a Single Player map. Other heroes can be rescued from prisons and jails. Search coastlines and near Pirates for prisons to rescue and attain more heroes.

Encounters...
... are scattered across the map and the adventurous and inquisitive explorer will surely find loot of all kinds, and in many clever places. Be careful to read encounters, as they somtimes provide clues for other treasure.

The Purple Necromancers...
... are currently contained in the South East corner of the map. They are locked behind the Black Keymaster and cannot attack you until the Black Border Guard is opened. Travel to the Dark Wood in the South East corner to find them. Once you unlock their realm, it would be wise not to tarry with their extermination. Beware the Necromancer Zarok, he guards the Dark Wood.

The Tan Barbarians...
... are a tribe of wild and reckless warrior people, and they are in the North west corner of The Motherland. Their border is secured by the Blue Keymaster. The Tan Barbarian Homelands are across the ocean, past the Isle of Man, and to the North. For centuries your small tribe and the large tribe of the Barbarians have coexisted peacefully, but the Barbarians have unfortunately allied themselves with the Necromancers, and therefore their Kingdom must be defeated as well, in order to save them from the Necromancer's glammer.

The Ocean...
... is to the North East. Just off the coast in the North East corner of the Motherland is the Portal Island. Go there and enter the portal to be transported to the open waters of the ocean. Past the portal lies the Isle of Man, and past that is the homeland of the Tan Barbarians and the refuge of the Purple Necromancers. You will need to explore the ocean to completely defeat your enemies.

Town Portal...
... is a powerful and useful spell, and it is only known by a single Hero, and that hero is Saint Herman. He is a powerful holyman and ascetic, and he is currently a captive of the Pirates, across the ocean and to the North East.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy