Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:55

No cheats, no tricks. - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

No horn, no cloack, no beserk used, of course. more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:45

Win, finally - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Finished at 14º month.
Impossible dificulty.
Losing faith so may times, but
Wanna spoiler?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 10-05-2024 18:23

. We must take wing and conquer the heavens...Icarus - Kill the Gods - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy. Odissey didnt receive fire magic and was used only vs opps, but not gods.Luna rules. I had 18 heroes to collect resources and harasses opps. After opening card with Graal i find scroll of TP, BUT have to visit all tents. I won after 182 days. Dont take empty stuff on water coz gods will more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:21

beware of fangram quest change to this factory update map 1.7 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

I spent 4 months getting the 125 with my whole strategy planned out to get to the seer hut with 125 and suddenly it's 333 now? I abandoned my game, deleted your map and reinstalled the old map with a more reasonable quest requirement. 333 takes way too long. I wonder if there's even much l more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:16

factory update fangram quest - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

why increase the requirement from 125 to 333? Isn't that kind of ridiculous? more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 14:32

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Ah, I see. So you need to skip the scholar for earth magic then and take artillery on your 1st turn. more...

Author: 32167 , 10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :) more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town. more...

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07

day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong? more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 09-05-2024 22:17

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.92!
-Fixed the inaccessibility of the dwelling for Factory at coordinates 93:119:0. It wasn't a problem because of all 1st level dwellings are right hand but Factory 1st level dwelling is left hand.
-The location of blue has been slightly balanced, becaus
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:08

Anothers - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=vOg1r3wnx21wXo18

https://youtu.be/WL3o5-19nvw?si=w_tuEqAxQZPq4VVu

https://youtu.be/oGNvWA0hFOQ?si=6d2tGN5ZU3hHWC6U
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 18:07

Example battles from the map - Vandal Heart - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/ZEEx7VPHrb8?si=XxvCIMAgOqs86rXc more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:56

For example, some one of many not standart battles. - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

https://youtu.be/SqLpZevk6uI?si=2S7-o55v0Pln_vdK more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 09-05-2024 17:33

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

I'm sorry that my mapss give such an impression.
They will always have enhanced artificial intelligence, and time will not play in the player’s favor.
All recently posted maps are old and have more than several thousand downloads on the Russian-language site dedicated to the heroes.
There ar
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Chaos and Corruption - map rating = 12 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Chaos and Corruption - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Chaos and Corruption - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Chaos and Corruption

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The land has fallen into chaos! Mysterious challengers and dangerous opponents have declared war on each other. You begin as a small, weak nation, but have no choice to build up your power to survive this stuggle and withstand your opponents!

Added: 30-04-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Arena Duel 1vs1 | Middle-Earth Wars of Beleriand | Antagarich (MM7) | A Tale of Two Brothers Allies

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Author: Simon Weingärtner (Bremen, Germany), 20-05-2018 04:42
Hi - Chaos and Corruption
Thanks for the feedback buddy! I will take it into account. I am glad you enjoyed my map. More will come in the future :)

Author: Morten (Denmark), 19-05-2018 11:50 Like
No challenge, ok entertainment - Chaos and Corruption
Let me start by thanking you for making a map :) It is definetely a well thought-out map and it looks good aswell.

That said I experienced zero challenge, with no attacking opponents and the stationary opponents were quite easy aswell.
Skeleton transformer made it easy even against stationary opponents with much higher skill, and I did not exploit all the other options like using necro heros.
Maybe ban berserk spell, which I used a lot.

This map is medium entertainment, quite fun exploring the map, but with no challenge I was kind of bored.

Simon Weingärtner (Bremen, Germany) writes:
20-05-2018 04:38

Hey - Chaos and Corruption

Thanks for playing buddy. Did you use hota or wog stuff? I recommend only hota. Otherwise the map will not work as it should. The opponent heroes are not stationary at all by the way. They are roaming around all the time across the whole map. That's the idea. Cheers

Neccroo (Nederland) writes:
07-07-2022 18:22

Yea.. - Chaos and Corruption

Im at 10K skells, month 3, i have a hard time finding challenge aswell. Maybe it will come

Author: gorsh, 15-05-2018 00:03 Like
Suggestions - Chaos and Corruption
Great map, tried few of top rated maps but this was by far the best and most suitable for my preferred game style. Fun to play multiple times. My suggestions:
1)Turn off town portal. I saw people complaining about not enough mobility, but that should be so. You have everything connected in some way, so if you have TP it ruins value of movement and navigation. But more importantly it makes Cultists too strong. They dominate whole map, destroy AI players who play for fractions you can choose in start menu and there’s nothing to do about them even with their extra carefull approach to your “in Castle” army size. Water Walk, TP and they have bunch of dragon/5th/6th lvl slots near you at any time. So your game turns into stupid ninja castle attacks where you can catch him offguard and there’s shitload of units there for you to steal. I turned TP off in editor and it improved gameplay so much. I had to 1x4 as necro since everybody decided to come and attack me, but none of them were main Cultists. Before that only cultists were your problem.
2)Since you forbid some OP heroes I suggest you extend that list, or everybody can do it easily in editor. Ryland with diplomacy has it way too easy, since your map is one of few where stacks are not fearless. Ilor in cove also has great time. Also Cove has it much easier in terms of resources and ability to get them than Necro especially. Plus Necro got these problematic stacks of elementals/golems/un deads on roads, while Cove has nothing to fear till they reach dragons/haspids on important crossroads. Even vs faster stacks you can use tactics to protect Pirates and avoid losses of important units while Necro doesn’t have shooters and small stacks of liches do dog shit to help vs those since cloud is not working. I know Cove location is further from sweet spots but that makes them less vulnerable to attacks, so there’s no balance there.
3)Make some changes to Rampart location creatures, since AI can’t deal with it. For you it’s easy through diplomacy or tactical use of their units, but AI fails to reach portals too often. No reason to have someone in game if they’re not playing.
4)That lava area where hat lies(south west of necro and dungeon guardian) should have some more profit. There’s traffic of heroes there but nobody gains anything outside + stats and just leave. I don’t know, maybe transfer wayfarer boots there. They’re really valuable in exploration part of game, so taking them from some decent neutral stack might be worth it, especially with active sand and swamps nearby.
Hope that helps, big thanks for making map!

gorsh writes:
01-06-2018 13:35

Links and examples - Chaos and Corruption

Here's my personal fix for the map, it's almost ready (I forgot to protect new shipyard for dungeon with creatures)
https://drive.google .com/open?id=1G--brP uTtYuu_v8tQqP6IebGkX MFjm8U
Cultist random pathing is part of the fun, but sometimes it's too much. Here's autosave before doomsday. I already beat one of them who got shackles(was lucky he got no mana and used water walk to come and lost stacks somewhere). And I closed the neighbour who usually destroys you properly. But two main Cultists decided to come at me from both sides. It's pretty much hopeless, one got insane army with cape that blocks resurrection. Other times that happened I was able to run from them, but that's the problem for dungeon, nowhere to run really, while Necro can do wonders from their island. So Cultist might need a debuff too, because what can you do to that at

gorsh writes:
01-06-2018 13:37

Save file - Chaos and Corruption

Sorry, didn't paste properly or something
https://drive.google .com/open?id=1Pk1P4A odyPgL1dnoV61Fq-6Poy mwWxC4

Simon (Bremen, Germany) writes:
01-06-2018 14:52

hi - Chaos and Corruption

thanks I will check that! I played with green too several times and it can occur that the guardian comes at you early so its difficult for green then you know. so when that happens it is more easier for rampart for example, thats the point. there are some surpises in this map and sometimes you have to give up a town to hang on. anyway orange is kind of hard mode i think too!

01-06-2018 15:02

hi - Chaos and Corruption

just to say, the style of this map is that it can play out different, depending which paths you and your opponents choosing, so the experience and also the difficulty can change in different stages of the map. and it doesnt play the same everytime.

gorsh writes:
02-06-2018 06:20

1 - Chaos and Corruption

I understand that, and as I told before it's what makes map great and was brilliant idea on your end. I just wanted to help with some impossible to solve situations that happen pretty often. Dungeon and Rampart suffer from it the most, while it's more difficult for them to leave castle. Dungeon has nowhere to run (even with Logistics specialties), and Rampart sometimes attacked from 3 sides (main from Guard, and Tower 2nd from 2 other AIs). Again, really tough to escape. While Cove (navigation) and Necro can run into safe pockets and suffer less from multiple attacks (especially Cove). Just want to help balance things a little bit.
Btw, part of problem with my last save was that Phoenixes guarding Blue Tent between Cove and Dungeon were not blocking entrance properly. I haven't changed that so it must've been in original too. Passability shows you can walk there, that's what Cultist did. It wouldn't matter too much but at least he would have to lose something there. Moving Phoenixes 1 square left closed it in passability view.

Author: myth1908 (Brussels, Belgium), 11-05-2018 12:44 Like
myth1908 - Chaos and Corruption
Yea, so I think I know why I failed hard on the first attempts. Whenever a hero with a strong army was coming around, I was going at it. After the loss I stopped playing it and restarted. It seems like it's enough to have a decent army and stay in the castle til he leaves. Or use a 2nd hero to do it and use ur main to surf around. Now I managed to finish it with all races. We were in much need of new great maps. Danke shanke

20-05-2018 04:43

Hey - Chaos and Corruption

Well done buddy. Yes the idea at first is to be careful because you cannot challenge every hero you see. Cheers

Author: N-Ry (Montreal, Canada), 10-05-2018 04:06
Won on the first try - Chaos and Corruption
I was struggling very much at the beginning with ressources. But then, I managed to get a tome of earth magic on a dragon utopia. It helped me so much. Especially for town portal and ressurection. The game was basically won when I found the horn of the Abyss. Game lasted for over 13 months and I had 18K Farnharm in the end.
Thanks for creating this map
Won on the first try - Chaos and Corruption

Author: Lauri, 09-05-2018 13:13
Feedback - Chaos and Corruption
Gave this map another try a few days ago. This time my main-hero didn't end up with four useless skills.

I started playing the map at an evening, when I finished it it was morning so I guess good work on that!

The map itself for me was pretty easy. I played as Dungeon and once I stumbled upon the Tome of Earth giving me Town Portal the map became very easy, and a bit boring as well since none of the normal enemies stood a chance against me. Only wizard hero with 10k+ iron golems gave any "challenge" ;, but nothing that blind+resurrect didn't deal with.

Took me about 10 months, could have probably made it a lot faster but I played with only two heroes - one defending while main-hero explores and conquers.

The Angel Wings made the map super easy. A shame it took many extra months to take them. I had moved close to them, taken the town near it, but then moved on without exploring that small part of the map.

I usually either completely ban blind, berserk, forgetfulness and clone from my maps or only make them accessable through some hard fights, because those spells make every fight easy.

20-05-2018 04:46

Hi - Chaos and Corruption

Wow 10 months that's fast. Nicely done! Did you use hota or did you apply any other mod? The map works only with hota. Cheers buddy

Author: Pg, 09-05-2018 04:29
GREAT MAP! - Chaos and Corruption
Wow, it took me a full night but i made it....
Taking Down God of blood was a really good feeling....
he kicked my ass for 8-9 hours....
Congrats.
great map....

20-05-2018 04:48

Cool! - Chaos and Corruption

Yes once you defeat him its a nice feeling! :D

Author: Homura, 08-05-2018 19:08 Like
Re - Chaos and Corruption
Well, in month 6, you should at the very least have your main heroes' raw primary skills all higher than 40. You need to visit all the power-ups you see, especially those offering +2 to your skills. I also suggest learning intelligence when it's offered. Btw, don't be afraid of losing some of your towns, just get them back later.

Author: myth1908 (Brussels, Belgium), 08-05-2018 10:21 Like
thanks for reply - Chaos and Corruption
Well, I had/have no idea where to get it from. Also, I tried to approach different ways Resources are scarce, therefore I can't really rush with a hero at the start to flee a battle after he makes lots of skills and exp because armies, including neutrals, are quite strong. Also, I remembered I managed to get quite "far" w/o being eliminated with necro. Checked it last night. Indeed, I'm in month 6 or smth, but my main hero has all his primary skills bellow 15 :D. Also, I can't make two turns away from the castle because, if I do, 3-4 computers come for it. And I'm still in the game because, I have no idea why they don't just attack me. I think that at this point every team has at least 2 heroes stronger than mine, both skills and army. I've abandoned this one a week ago, because I was forced by RNG to take Water Magic (on freacking necro is useless), Scholar and Ballista... No pathfinding, air magic, logistics. I will try it one more time but I'm pretty gutted. It's like I developed a fear of this map at this point :D

Author: Homura, 07-05-2018 23:32 Like
My suggestion is to build a strong main hero as soon as possible, good skills with high stats, also try to get resurrection early. That should be enough for you to beat this map. Good luck if you'd like to try it one more time

Author: myth1908 (Brussels, Belgium), 07-05-2018 20:31 Like
myth1908 - Chaos and Corruption
I played this several times and failed pretty early. Tried with Rampart and Necro. Now, I'm not a great player, but I finished pretty hard maps. Can't remember which ones I haven't. This one I failed many times in the last weeks. I think I'm gonna give it up.

Anyway, the map look great!

myth1908 (Brussels, Belgium) writes:
09-05-2018 11:34

:D:D - Chaos and Corruption

Made another try. I think I'm in month 8. None of the heroes have 40+ except power skill. Decent secondary now, but still I have some leadership and something else useless. However, just ended up a fight with Kren. About 90 minutes up and down. And when I thought this is it, he used teleport. I will restart the fight tonight with clock that blocks 3rd level spells. I should be able to do it. We both spam ressurection for about 3k mana:D

09-05-2018 11:49

Fail =D - Chaos and Corruption

So I tried to block 3rd level spells. Forgot that is 3+, not 1, 2, 3. He had 1 and 2 banned so I got destroyed in 3 minutes. Time to run again. While I was running, he went bananas with DD and took away my two main castles. I wanna cry but I'm out of tears.

09-05-2018 14:18

I made it. - Chaos and Corruption

I made it. I won the fight with 0 loses. Used a bug with bersek. Felt a bit bad, but fak him :D. Now I have all the spells, including dd and fly.

Homura writes:
09-05-2018 21:14

Good~ guess now it's just an issue of time for you to beat this map.

10-05-2018 08:05

Done it - Chaos and Corruption

I was just surfing the map and 3-4 weeks after I got Town Portal and DD all fights were made on auto til the end. I had around 40k power liches. Started with rampart, but switched to a necro hero right after I defeated Kren

Author: 2old (Podgorica, Montenego), 07-05-2018 06:57
10+ - Chaos and Corruption
HoMM Veteran here,

Bow & Kudos! Exceptional work!

Wont go in to the tastes, some like this, some that, but whatever you like, this is wow! Also amount of effort and work needed for map like this, at level as this one, is insane. This is like campaign, only at one gigantic map.

Again, -Outstanding!

07-05-2018 14:46

Cool! - Chaos and Corruption

Hey buddy! Thanks for your feedback. I appreciate a lot. More maps will come in the future :)

Author: Homura, 05-05-2018 22:01 Like
Rating - Chaos and Corruption

Homura writes:
05-05-2018 22:04

Sorry I finally got the email this time, but it confirmed three ratings...

Author: Homura, 05-05-2018 11:45 Like
Rating - Chaos and Corruption
Somehow the score is not shown.

Evgeniy writes:
05-05-2018 11:56

Rating must be confirmed by e-mail - Chaos and Corruption

Hi
Rating must be confirmed by clicking on the link in the email sent by e-mail.

Homura writes:
05-05-2018 12:45

Yeah I know, I'm not sure why this time I didn't receive a confirmation email...

Evgeniy writes:
05-05-2018 12:54

check your spam folder - Chaos and Corruption

check your spam folder

Homura writes:
05-05-2018 20:00

Oh I already checked, it's not in spam. this is a little weird situation

Author: Homura, 05-05-2018 11:39 Like
Great work! - Chaos and Corruption
This map is designed so well, for key artifacts, spells, and tents, there are always multiple ways to get them, so the game can be finished in many ways. I finished it with only one replay (damn Efreet Sultan anti-magic garrison...lol), the game never felt tedious, and it was a really fun adventure. Also, this map looks beautiful. A few suggestions. One is I think Dios Rey definitely needs to have more troops, he is just too weak in end game. Another one is perhaps a few Cultist and Guardian heroes should be made stronger (for example, increasing their stats to 40+), so the middle game can be more challenging with them running around. Not saying now it's not challenging, but not challenging enough ^^ Anyway, great work! looking forward to your next map

07-05-2018 14:51

Hi! - Chaos and Corruption

Hello buddy thanks for your feedback! It's appreciated a lot. I will take your suggestions into account but remember the difficulty of this map will differ every time you play it depending on your starting position and the decisions and paths your opponents choose. Thanks and I am glad you enjoyed it! :)

Author: kto-to, 05-05-2018 02:43
Map not listed - Chaos and Corruption
Map not visible in list.
I tryed HOTA, WOG, ERA, SOD - no result.
Map editor can't open map.

kto-to writes:
05-05-2018 08:45

- - Chaos and Corruption

solved. i update HotA

Author: Kir (Russia), 03-05-2018 11:02
Chaos and Corruption - Chaos and Corruption
It is very difficult. The map is large and moving spells is very limited. I was just lucky when I accidentally stumbled upon a small army in a castle with the Book of the Earth.

03-05-2018 19:54

hey - Chaos and Corruption

the map is a challenge! it is hard yes! good that you found the earth book, also in several towns you can learn town portal.

Author: Lauri Hakala (Finland), 01-05-2018 15:19
First Impressions - Chaos and Corruption
Only played a few months, but you should really take a look at the available skills for heroes.

My main hero now has Scholar, Eagle Eye and Ballistics thanks to shitty RNG. Just because of this alone I don't feel like continuing :D

02-05-2018 23:26

:O - Chaos and Corruption

hmm thats really unfortunate!

| 1-30 | 31-48 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy