Author: RXD , 18-05-2024 04:35

Hint - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Dwarven Lands.

Inside the biggest mountain range in the middle, there is an underground cave.
more...

Author: Marek Hlaváč (Česko), 17-05-2024 17:51

White tent? - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Great map, but I got stuck finding the white tent. I am blocked from all sides with the white gates. Anyone can provide a hint? Thank you! more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:49

Sorry for the late answer. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

With a properly managed economy, it will not take a year before you can spend excess gold to buy gems. In addition, in some events on the map, you can get a pretty decent amount of resources, which can also be exchanged for the necessary ones. This figure is not taken from the ceiling, I can only sa more...

Author: Leto Castitas Artonaut (Katechkin) (Saint-Petersburg), 17-05-2024 14:33

Feedback - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Hi! Let me know if you want me to add any additional content. I'd appreciate for the feedback.
Give me a thumbs up please if you like the map it will help me improve it.
Have a nice game!

Привет! Дайте мне знать, если хотите, чтобы я добавил какой-либо дополнительный контент. Буду признат
more...

Author: hydra_off (Moscow, Russia), 15-05-2024 23:49

Bug! - Erathians, Coves and Caves - Heroes 3 map

There is a problem, when you are building a ship it is impossible to achieve on both colors: on brown it is spawned behind a mountain, and on green there are some barrels in front of it. Hope you will fix it and thanks for your content! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 15-05-2024 22:50

Theodorus - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Привет Андрей, я загрузил для тебя видео с боем против Теодора. Надеюсь, это поможет вам на вашем пути. Ссылка
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_QZWoQtY1c

Либо наберите его в поисковик на YouTube
Heroes 3 Portishead - Way Home (Theodorus)
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 19:03

Нити Судьбы - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Рад, что карта вам понравилась.

А в подземелье действительно спускаться не обязательно, разве что ради заклинания жертвы, имение в наличие которого не является необходимым для успешного прохождения.
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 15-05-2024 18:55

About map - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

There is one trick in Heroes 3 that can be applied to this map as well. To prevent AI from landing on your territory, simply dig up the soil on the cells along the shore, but remember that you won’t be able to do this either, so leave one free hero constantly on duty on the shoreline.

The map des
more...

Author: Soned , 15-05-2024 15:50

Threads of fate.Part 1 - Нити судьбы. Часть I (Threads of fate. Part I) - Heroes 3 map

Отличная карта.В меру трудная.Закончил на 6м месяце,правда в подземелье к темницам не ходил.Спасибо за работу.Буду играть во вторую часть по мере времени. more...

Author: Yoryens , 15-05-2024 14:39

Cant find the whirlpool - War of the Lords (edit.) - Heroes 4 map

Hello Ive trying to find the whirlpool but im not able to find it. Can you tell me where it is? more...

Author: Adam (United States), 15-05-2024 11:33

Great map - World Strife - Heroes 3 map

Great map had so much fun on this one, maybe the best I ever played. more...

Author: K , 15-05-2024 09:52

on balance - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

This is a hard map, as the other user commented, and you do get invaded early, but your land has strong defense to balance this out.

The balance issue I had rather was that I got to month 9 with total map control, and reduced tan to one roaming hero plus the boss hero. However I still need to app
more...

Author: Andrey (Russia), 14-05-2024 08:45

Теодор - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Армия следующая, 1000 эльфов 300 стрелков, Драгон флай 100, титанов 6, ну и 70 чемпионов, Теодор кидает на себя ускорение помто на меня медлительность и все, я ничего не могу сделать. Медлительности у меня нет. Что бы купить больше Чемпионов и Могучих Горгон, нужны деньги, денег нет) где взять не more...

Author: Rishi , 14-05-2024 04:05

Thunder Helmet - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

At this stage you should have the thunder helmet that gives you -2 power. That along with the armour of wonder will get your power to the required value more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Prison Break - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Prison Break - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Prison Break - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Prison Break

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The Demon King has ordered his minions to round up the most valiant of heroes in his underground prison. You must escape and liberate your kingdom's general, only then will you be able to bring the fight to the ennemy and defeat him by capturing his town of Admodeum.

Added: 17-01-2020

Heroes 3 maps: War of Conflux! | R&G Viking Raiders | I Love Heroes | Orrin Must Die

Author: rmac (London, UK), 09-08-2021 16:47 Like
Long, interesting challenge - Prison Break
This map is clearly the result of a lot of work and its varied stages offer some unusual challenges. It took me 15 months game time to complete and wading through treasure did get a little slow in the late stages, but not enough to really spoil a clever design.

Part of the charm is having to guess what is coming next so I won't comment in detail but I suggest you give it a try!

Author: chrisp1v, 09-07-2021 00:03
Final - Prison Break
Very cool map overall, but it got boring for me after a while. Some of the creatures in the desert + through the beginning portal zone joined me, causing me having really high numbers after 8 months. Final fight looked cool and all, but even auto combat won it. Its still worth playing this map, I recommend it!
Final - Prison Break

Romeo P writes:
09-07-2021 19:04

Insane numbers - Prison Break

Hmmm, I suppose I should have set the monsters to never join everywhere.
That looks like an epic ending battle though.

Author: chrisp1v, 08-07-2021 16:50
Army - Prison Break
Am I supposed to have such an army on month 7? Some of the creatures in the desert joined me even though i dont have diplomancy
Army - Prison Break

Author: chrisp1v, 07-07-2021 23:49
Army - Prison Break
Am I supposed to have such an army on month 7? Some of the creatures in the desert joined me even though i dont have diplomancy
Army - Prison Break

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 26-02-2021 21:42
why no diplomacy - Prison Break
:(

Romeo P. (US) writes:
02-03-2021 23:24

No Diplomacy - Prison Break

Diplomacy would make the map way too easy given how many monsters have 4K numbers.
There's still so many ways to build ridiculous armies and heroes.

Author: Mirzo (Paris), 13-05-2020 03:14
Blackkey tent ? - Prison Break
This maps is incredible.
But i am at 16th month and i can't find the black tent...
Where is it ?
Thanks

chrisp1v writes:
09-07-2021 00:06

Answer idk - Prison Break

Im very late with this response but - if you take the tower castle in the underground, you should be able to see the whole map. Afterwards its really easy to find it.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 26-04-2020 14:14
enormus - Prison Break
this map says something to me but i just cant remember!
i enjoyed its generosity; huge armies indeed.
when i picked in the map editor i was impressed by the size of the final battle army, i mean 70000 azure dragons is realy rare in this game.
i mean how could i get an army like that?and even if i had diplomacy , where would i get the recources?
1.i got the diplomacy back .
2.got me a necromancer and sell the liches of what monster wouldent come with me and
3. also sell anything else that would surrender and wasnt part of my final planned army.
what i dont understand;
1.you ban diplomacy because 1 person says it is easy?but for me without diplomacy and the pleasure of getting free army it is boring.
the battles are too many and if you have to fight them all you gonna get soon bored.
and any way i didnt finish the map so i dont even know how you figured out for the player to get an army big enough to fight the last castle.
2.a game is ment to be a way to get pleasure ,not torture ,so dont ban TP just to make a player work more.
dont ban ressuraction cause then you should also , to be fair, ban knights of the game.
as for the map , it is an extraordinary map , very well build and i recomend it.
but it is taking too long for me and also too much effort to build up armies so at the dawn of the 9th month im giving up:) but it is still a 10+ for me.

Author: Romeo P., 07-02-2020 04:41
V2 - Prison Break
Updated map:
Added content
Diplomacy is banned
Horn of the Abyss is banned
Increased difficulty
Fixed map bugs

Author: Voronov Vasily (Russia, Perm), 25-01-2020 12:01
good map - Prison Break
Hi!
Thanks for the nice map.
But it's too easy.
You need to ban diplomacy and the horn of the abyss.
I found a bug:
No way to gold for Confux.
good map - Prison Break

Romeo P. writes:
27-01-2020 07:15

@Vornoc Vasily - Prison Break

Diplomacy should be banned aside from a certain witch hut and heroes not available in tavern.
Yeah, I messed up with the obstacles for conflux.
Hota is an oversight on my part.
I'm working on updating the map, will repost based on feedback.
So far, i've banned many op artifacts (including HOTA), fixed conflux, removed all libraries of enlightenment, changed the settings on monsters to make them less likely to join with diplomacy, and beefed up the gates between 6 starting lands.
Let me know if you have any other suggestions.

Author: detmon, 20-01-2020 17:32
getting tedious... - Prison Break
I'm somehow managing the crashes (the only solution I find is log in as a multiplayer, rewind the whole week, and go back to single player) but after defeating all the mainland kingdoms, I got to the part where getting through countless legion monster units becomes really pointless.. I get there's a big battle coming in, but I'm like a month into pointless island scouting, and I'm not sure I'm gonna stick much longer.

if you'd manage to make this part of the game more challenging, or better yet - make AI get there too - it would all make for a much, much more entertaining play.

BTW, conflux doesn't have access to most of the terrain, including gold..

Romeo P. writes:
24-01-2020 12:40

@Detmon - Prison Break

Are you underground yet? There are some boosted Ai there. On the main level, all players are meant to be human playable and multiplayer friendly, so it has to be balanced with the 6 starting AI. There are plenty of things you need to do before getting to the end game, it's meant to last long and get increasingly difficult as you progress.

Can you be specific as to what makes you say that it is not challenging enough? The monsters should be pretty Op, especially considering it will be hard to reload on spell points at a certain point.
What would you suggest I do to make it more exciting/challenging ?

Fair point about Conflux, it looks like I messed up with the obstacles.

Thank you for your feedback, I will update the map.

detmon writes:
24-01-2020 17:43

yes, I got to the underground - Prison Break

...but stopped playing after getting another two castles, "fighting" another countless monster units (and my two main heroes are at 99 attack/defence already) and a set of crashes with teal's move (can't do anything about it)

I don't know if it's hota upgrade at fault here, cause I tried another new map and it crashes as well..

Romeo P. writes:
25-01-2020 06:20

@Detmon - Prison Break

I've also had crashes on any other map as well. So, I don't think it comes from the map itself either.

I see, your heroes got too op too quickly which made the fights repetitive and boring. Probably too many Temples of Enlightenment and co. At what month did you get underground?

Do you have other suggestions to make it more balanced?

Author: Exiver (Poland), 19-01-2020 00:58
Hota 1.6? - Prison Break
This map include new thinks from HoTA 1.6?

Romeo P. writes:
19-01-2020 02:23

Hota 1.6 - Prison Break

No, I was working on the map before the 1.6 update.

Author: detmon, 18-01-2020 22:43
game crashes over and over again - Prison Break
as above

Romeo P. writes:
19-01-2020 02:22

Game Crashing - Prison Break

Yeah, I'm not sure what the deal is. It crashed for me while testing quite a bit. Usually at the end of the turn on the 7th day of the week. I assume this is because of the Hota update.

ogogo (Vilnius) writes:
27-01-2020 15:57

Crashed on turn - how to CURE - Prison Break

If crashes on "next day":
Run h3hota.exe directly from HMM3 directory without any HD...
Load saved game-last save (on next day it crashes on HD)
Then push "nextday" - it works for me. Then next day is loaded - save it.
Exit Hmm.
Run game on HD as usual and load new saved game. It woud be ok.

I finished this map with this cure.

Romeo P. writes:
28-01-2020 11:06

Crash - Prison Break

Thanks for the tip. Has been happening to me almost every map.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy