Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ira the Mage - map rating = 28 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ira the Mage - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ira the Mage

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very importantly, please choose 200% difficulty.
And the starting computer set must be chose as instructed. Then you can enjoy the game.
Wonderfully new HoMM3 map, full of amazing ideas. If you can't read Chinese, then you must be the strongest player or you can't finish it. Already carefully and completely tested.

Added: 01-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Le dernier Elйmentaliste | Malounpoor | Les compagnons... | Magic, L'assemblйe

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 451-459 |

Author: Solmyr, 29-03-2024 11:43
Note for SOD plugin users - Ira the Mage
Make sure to have the "Original Obstacles" setting enabled (so it's a checkmark), otherwise some fights become impossible! For example, the first red dragon fight against the harpy.

Author: AK, 10-03-2024 23:30
waste of time - Ira the Mage
you are giving many hints for kindergartner, but no words about some essentials ; the result is, player is not able to recruit enough army, army is weak and no possibility to finish

wasilix writes:
11-03-2024 14:36

- - Ira the Mage

Not sure what you mean by "essentials" here. The map was finished by many people and is considered one of classic h3 maps. It's not supposed to be easy (albeit it's not very difficult). There are certain h3 bugs that may make the game behave differently for different people (even game breaking), but as far as I can tell its author went leaps and bounds to avoid issues of this sort. However, given that this map is aeons old and was made long before HD mod was created, there are some potential issues, but it's not necessarily the problem of this map.

Definitely not a waste of time to play, because it introduces players to many interesting ideas even if they don't end up finishing the map.

AK writes:
12-03-2024 00:46

sorry - Ira the Mage

Ok, right, maybe I was too emotional, sorry ; I meant situation with Baatan City and Arch Devils ; I don't know why and how, but I recruited less of them than other players (I'm comparing with some walkthroughs that I checked). Recruitment is possible only in first week, then numbers are in minus. Subsequently, having not enough Arch Devils, I was not so effective in battles => step by step I lost my army and finally ice elementals on cursed ground was the last enemy I could reach. I went back few months to Baatan City and to green. And I found out a loophole in the map scenario, that enables me to get as many Arch Devils as I want (theoretically). It only takes time and patience. Of course, NO CHEATS, only playing games with green. And now is the other problem - I suppose, now play will be too easy ...

sorry - Ira the Mage

Author: joro (varna), 24-12-2023 10:52 Like
jorkata - Ira the Mage
i will try to play :)

Author: bubu, 15-11-2023 18:50
Laska efreet fight - Ira the Mage
I know the trick for this fight, you have to use Death Ripple that causes 90dmg, but the lowest I can get my power is 13 and Death Ripple deals 95 dmg then. What can I do plz help
Laska efreet fight - Ira the Mage

Mango (Vietnam) writes:
19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight

Author: DragonHunter (Deutschland), 05-11-2023 23:29 Like
Heroes of Might and Magic III - Ira the Mage
Ich erstellte dereinst selbst eine Homm3 "Karte des Monats".
Schwierig, aber unbedingt lösbar.
Ich würde sie Euch schenken...

Author: ra, 05-03-2023 18:13
Hello! - Ira the Mage
1 dragon flies versus 2 pegasus. I only have 25 mana points. 24 and I received 1 point. But to beat the opponent I need 26 ( 14 anti magic and 6x2). I am stuck.

Warzyw writes:
09-03-2023 00:30

Please use SoD, not HotA - Ira the Mage

You're lucky that you got stuck this early and not much later. Restart the game and use SoD this time, not HotA. This is a SoD map and you will eventually get stuck if you use HotA because it changes too much to be compatible with this map.

ra writes:
11-03-2023 14:40

Hello! - Ira the Mage

Thank you for your response!

Author: CupperPig (Hungary), 08-02-2023 13:58 Like
Fire Magic? - Ira the Mage
Hi guys!
Do you think, is this map doable without Fire Magic?
I currently stucked at the Castle siege and I desperately need expert Berserker...

Author: Warzyw (Poland), 31-01-2023 01:37 Like
Ina the Farmer - Ira the Mage
hihi, I passed the map with a focus on Farming Demons. (If you hypnotize an enemy Pit Lord, it can Farm Demons for you). Here's a screen from the 'final' battle.
This is my 3rd try.

On 1st try, I greedily went around the Wisdom Scholar, intending to get it after I have Expert Wisdom and ideally also all other skills at Expert, or at least after taking that Witch Hut :P in case it was giving the same Skill as the Scholar. Later it took me a while to find where I missed Town Portal.

On 2nd try I did my best to hire Peasants every week and to end each week in town after getting the Legs of Legion, even if it meant delaying my progress by a lot. When I finally decided to use Admiral's Hat, I discovered that the guy in the second Inferno already hired a good Horde of my Archdevils, so I restarted. I mean, those were my Archdevils, not his.

This time, I delayed only when I didn't have enough Peasants, Imps and Halberds to use the full potential of the next stack of Pit Lords. Also threw some Peasants off the Ship once I got Admiral's Hat in order to go faster, because I had enough of the long distances. Ended on 14-2-7 with the Grail, but there's no point comparing to the speedrun due to my Admiral's Hat abuse.

To compare anyway, I took the town that produces Marksmen and Dem... err... Halberds on 5-1-5, so 1 week later than MrArtemidius, and then I wandered around the map for some 1,5 month collecting the stuff I skipped while waiting for Halberds and Peasants to grow (because there were Pit Lords ahead). Later, right before the town that produces Archdevils I also waited some 1,5 month, because there was a big stack of Pit Lords shortly before that and I just couldn't let their farming potential go to waste. And obviously I went back and forth a little bit to change army composition to avoid losses before and after I got the Admiral's Hat.

I think something like early to mid month 10 finish might be doable if someone plays like MrArtemidius but decides to abuse the Admiral's Hat. By the way, your army compositions and mana plans for the long walks with many battles were impressive.

The story, battles and riddles were nice and it's great that we have an English version now.
Ina the Farmer - Ira the Mage

Author: Mortal (Czech Republic), 22-01-2023 12:26 Like
thanks - Ira the Mage
Excellent master piece.
Many impossible battles, but with solution. In this map is many great brain teasers. Incredible.

Author: Kone, 27-07-2022 09:37
I'suck - Ira the Mage
Hi,

I try to switch to heroes exe to go through with the map unfortunately can't go pass the harpies (beginning of next week "harpies week")

I reader one comment you can switch to Sod mode to avoid the creatures showing up... any advice how to do it?
I'suck - Ira the Mage

corn flakes (EU) writes:
14-11-2022 17:57

weekly creatures - Ira the Mage

If I remember correctly, at the beginning of the game you needed to choose particular towns as it was in scenario description to avoid any weekly creatures. Then you can continue without downloading extra plugins.

You may restart the scenario, or you can just use cheat to get Archangels tp get past the fight, and then delete them after. You will get zero score but whatever. It's not about the destination, but journey.

Author: Kone, 25-07-2022 21:46
I'm stuck - Ira the Mage
I`m visited the stables still haven't got enough moment:(

Peter (VN) writes:
02-08-2022 22:06

Ira the mage - Ira the Mage

Here is mine, lv28, I have total 3203 movement point with Halberdiers and it need 3174 movement point

Cone writes:
03-08-2022 13:18

I stuck - Ira the Mage

Thank Pete for your answer

I`m level 28 as well, with Halberdiers my movements points reach 2812 with marksmen's 2916 (stable visit) I don`t now how to added some extra points to move forward:)

Peter (VN) writes:
03-08-2022 13:25

Which version of Heroes 3 you are playing?
You should using Shadow of Death

wasilix writes:
03-08-2022 14:05

HotA - Ira the Mage

Looks like it's HotA judging by the screenshot below.

@Kone you'll have to tweak movement bonuses in heroes files to pass through. Check my response to LOBDO for the Wayfarer map outlining roughly how it can be done (at the moment it's 2nd from top). If you don't have movement artifacts, I think you can still change bonus given by stables the same way.

Author: Kone, 23-07-2022 20:14
I'm stuck - Ira the Mage
Hi,

I can't go any thorougher (marksmen + effrets) coz i haven't got enough movement points to pass the water only with effrets but later can;t beat the guy any solution?

Also I can't go onto subterranean gate coz dosent show the the horse icon? pls help
I'm stuck - Ira the Mage

Peter (VN) writes:
24-07-2022 16:06

Using Stable to get more movement points

Author: Bojangles, 22-07-2022 21:11
to much story - Ira the Mage
I like stories but this is too much. Quit after 5 days.

Author: corn flakes, 07-11-2021 00:10
Masterpiece! - Ira the Mage
I decided to finally start playing this map when I saw it was translated to English, what a great journey it was.

I loved the linear journey design. The challenge was good and not too hard, it is good thing because usually chinese maps are too difficult for my taste, the story events give you enough hints so you don't need to look for solutions often (there was only very few times I had to check how to beat particular fights, and never needed to check where to progress next). The story was brilliant and well written as well as the lore behind location objects. I am glad that it was English translated, I didn't expect such quality story from Heroes 3 map. I enjoyed its characters, funny jokes and silly moments. Some side activities are fun and breath of fresh air (though some areas are missable if you did some quests wrong). Small number of artifacts was good thing because we dont get overwhelmed and each piece feels more significant.
-There was few issues with the map though, I think two main issues were backtracking requirement and weekly town event. Some fights require lots backtracking that can require many days if wanted minimal losses, perhaps author could add additional garrisons or mines near such fights to save time, or additional towns to reduce distance to Town Portal. Also, I think limiting weekly creatures can be too harsh because if there are huge casualties, the later fight becomes quite harder (thinking about some dragon fights). Another consequences of limiting weekly creatures is that you have to click the event prompt every week which can be frustrating since the map will last many months to complete.

Overall it is the best challenge map I have completed. The end of story indicates that there would be sequel, not sure if it exists but would love to continue to play more Ira's story. Or if there is similar kind of maps existing, I will gladly take recommendations. The closest one that resembles this map that I have completed so far is Fiery Phoenixe's "To Kill for a Power".

corn flakes writes:
07-11-2021 04:13

Additional comment - Ira the Mage

I read through old comments and find it interesting about neat solutuons I wasn't aware about. For example, the 30 azure dragon fight was such painful without the trick. I remember reading a clue about this trick in early game, perhaps it should have been hinted again before the battle. I did this by visiting a fountain to double the manas, using efreet, haste, and spamming force field + armageddon for the next +60 rounds. I got extremely lucky and did not lose to fear RNG, only casualties were 12 cerberosses as early cannon fodder. Another thing was about the dragon garrisons that I did as regular fights; suffered heavy casualties by losing all my Halberdies... had to use Imps as my power melee stacks after that until very end lol. Also not sure if unintended, but enemy Inferno left me 16 Archdevils to recruit immediately after capturing his town, those helped so much.

Some general tips for those who may struggle: Read the events and hints completely. Minimize losses by having right kind of army each fight - sometimes it is better to leave some troops behind than bring all them to fight. Keep your Marksmen alive at all costs. If some battle seems impossible, check if it is about terrain by turning HD+ off from the HD Launcher (rare case, I can only remember 2 fights where this was necessary). If you get some sort of error while picking some artefacts, try to end the turn and pick it next day (happened to me 2 times). Finished the map in late 25th month.

Author: DeerTheKing, 03-09-2021 11:31 Like
not getting marksmen in Kozia - Ira the Mage
Hi guys, i am sth like stuck on the problem, that every week I only get to recruit 4 marksmen instead of like a lot. I checked some gameplays and at the point, where I am right now, everyone had at least 500 marksmen but I got 189 because of this. I am now by the Galthran with ABs. I even had to waste like 5 months to even get to this number of marksmen.

PS: I know, the Galthran fight is not really about the number of marksmen but it was rly frustrating dealing with the 3K earth elementals before getting to this point.

Any solution to the recruiting problem? Thanks in advance!

Logi (Česko) writes:
16-02-2022 10:33

only 4 marksmen per week - Ira the Mage

Have the same problem with marskmen

Peter (Phi) writes:
18-06-2022 06:49

4 marksmen - Ira the Mage

That is how game work
game limited your number of troops (imps and cerberus is limited as well)
So, save your troop as much as possible

Author: Magnus (Norway), 09-08-2021 12:35
battlespeed in SOD - Ira the Mage
Anyone know how you can increase the battlespeed when playing this map in SOD? The 1-3 speed levels are way to slow :(

wasilix writes:
09-08-2021 16:05

HD mod + SOD SP plugin - Ira the Mage

SOD SP by Rose Kavalier is a great HD mod plugin for playing original SOD maps. I think, it gives 1-10 speed options with 10 being instant or nearly instant.

Magnus (Norway) writes:
10-08-2021 11:18

battlespeed in SOD - Ira the Mage

Thanks! It works great :)

Author: starlaw (Germany), 28-07-2021 19:05
deeply frustrating - Ira the Mage
Don't get me wrong, I love huge elaborated maps with a detailed storyline which is ultimately the purpose of this game. What I don't like, however, are maps that border on the impossible, especially if they are advertised with the exact claim of not being about decisive battles or unbeatable odds where at one point you have no way of reaching the map's goal. I don't know how many times I've started this map over because I lost the one monster I needed to proceed or open one of the countless quest guards. Maybe this map takes a different player than me or I haven't figured out how to play it properly, but ultimately it is double frustrating: not only because it's extremely hard to make progress but also because the claim of it being more about the story and less about decisive battles simply is not true.

wasilix writes:
29-07-2021 10:35

- - Ira the Mage

I'd argue that this map is actually mostly true to the claim its author makes. Perhaps, you haven't seen many other Chinese maps, and fights in this one are a cakewalk in comparison to some of the other ones. Most of the fights, although maybe not all, aren't reliant on random, which is great, and makes them actually not bordering on impossible. Fights here require you to figure out a strategy to beat them without having to get a few lucky rolls of morale or such.

As a rule of thumb, you don't want to be losing any troops, at least those that you can't replenish.

Cheers!

Author: Thanh (HA noi VN), 05-07-2021 02:42
Make an English version plz - Ira the Mage
Yeap this map can be done wihout insrtruction but undreadable text seems anooying. I enjoy reading sign and plot too. Plz do it like wayfarer map.

maddayman writes:
05-07-2021 18:38

eng version of the map - Ira the Mage

English version has been added, download the map again.

maddayman writes:
05-07-2021 18:40

REMOVE BLANKS FROM THE DOWNLOAD URL - Ira the Mage

REMOVE BLANKS FROM THE DOWNLOAD URL

Thanh (Ha Noi-Vietnam) writes:
07-07-2021 19:02

Tks bro - Ira the Mage

Ur the best. NOw i can enjoy this map with fully experience.

Author: TTG (Thessaloniki), 10-06-2021 00:47
stack - Ira the Mage
i am stack on the guy that has 3 black dragons and Armageddon. No matter what i do i can't make him finish his turn at the anti magic garrison. Any tips?

wasilix writes:
29-07-2021 11:18

- - Ira the Mage

I had the same problem and ditched map eventually. I watched some other people's videos and they didn't anything that I hadn't tried, but he ended up on garrison for them, still not for me. A bit unfortunate, I was enjoying the map up to that point.

Author: MrArtemidius (Estonia), 29-05-2021 13:58 Like
Speedrun - Ira the Mage
Hello everyone! I have tried to speedrun this map and my final result is 15-1-6 (without getting the grail). The walkthrough is recorded and uploaded to YouTube, consisting of 9 parts 2 hours each. The commentary is in russian, but you can still find any solution you search for :-) Here's the link to the playlist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrVAnEQb OAs&list=PLSr0Sv0luNM0EzO7-lPfR3EPGvyvT4 A-f
Huge thanks to the author for his creation, this map is a masterpiece to me.

MrArtemidius (Estonia) writes:
29-05-2021 13:59

The link - Ira the Mage

Delete spaces in the link to get it working

Author: Jonathan Folkesson (Sverige), 15-04-2021 12:34
recruit - Ira the Mage
What is the appropiate army to be able to buy from Castle and Inferno town?

I don't want to be buying 200+ marksman and breeze thru the map. I wan't to know the "true" ammount

Author: Raiccio (Bulgaria), 29-03-2021 20:54
Raiccio - Ira the Mage
Did everything as required in the readme (use SoD instead of HotA, etc.) but still did not get the Castle troops that I will need to progress. Rating 1, lost my time and the only thing I got back was frustration.

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
01-04-2021 10:52

Less army after day 239 - Ira the Mage

I have looked at the events on Kozia town in the map.
It's confirmed, after 239 days (approx month 8, week 2) there are less army to recruit in Kozia, it's the intended purpose.
Therefore, you should not waste time and rush Kozia as soon as possible in order to gain more army before day 239.
Note that another event procs at day 480 (approx. month 17, week 1), where you get a Blacksmith in Kozia. Then there are no more events.

Raiccio (Bulgaria) writes:
01-04-2021 23:55

Imps and Hell hounds - Ira the Mage

The problem is that I am getting 0 Imps and 0 hell hounds as well, which as far as I know might be a problem further.

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
02-04-2021 13:03

Inferno stops production - Ira the Mage

Confirmed, inferno town Longya Mountain stops prodution on day 477 (Month 17), then there are no more creatures that can be recruited from there.
It's the only event in Inferno town.

Author: Raiccio (Bulgaria), 25-03-2021 16:44
4 Marksmen and 8 Halberdiers per week - Ira the Mage
I did not get 20k+ Marksmen and Halberdiers but only 8 and 4 per week. Will this be a problem in the long run and how to fix it?

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
26-03-2021 18:34

Requires SoD does not work with HotA - Ira the Mage

It's because you use HotA instead of the required SoD
In HD launcher, select Heroes3.exe and recreate your game.
You will have to restart, sorry (later you will be stuck when trying to water walk to subterranean gate)

wasilix writes:
26-03-2021 21:47

Are you sure? - Ira the Mage

I have the same issue, and I've been playing SoD with HD+ and SoD_SP, and I've got the same issue. For some reason I have these numbers (8 and 4), which I thought is actually intended amount, because I saw this sort of thing in other SoD maps. AI behaviour though is weird too (I'm stuck on a green border puzzle because AI doesn't want to stop on an antimagic borderguard).

I'm 100% sure, that I play SoD, but I have both HoTA and SoD installed in the same directory. I always believed, that they don't break each other.

29-03-2021 19:48

bro, - Ira the Mage

literally 2 comments down I explain that the game should be played on the SoD version and not HotA. The problem is elsewhere. Many others have it.

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
01-04-2021 10:51

Confirmed - Ira the Mage

I have looked at the events on Kozia town in the map.
It's confirmed, after 239 days (approx month 8, week 2) there are less army to recruit in Kozia, it's the intended purpose.
Therefore, you should not waste time and rush Kozia as soon as possible in order to gain more army before day 239.
Note that another event procs at day 480 (approx. month 17, week 1), where you get a Blacksmith in Kozia. Then there are no more events.

Author: TeK (France), 23-03-2021 18:29
Blocked by creature spawn? - Ira the Mage
Map is very fun, but I'm finding myself blocked by creature spawned (wolfriders) that shouldnt be here. Any idea as to why? Is it because I'm using HotA?

25-03-2021 19:31

the map is created for SoD - Ira the Mage

open the readme.txt and paste it in Google Translate. There are useful instructions. The map should be played on the Shadow of Death / Complete version.

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
26-03-2021 18:24

Not working with HotA - Ira the Mage

Yes, if you use HotA you will have some creatures spawning.
Also you will be blocked when trying to water walk to a subterranean gate later in the game.
Also, the recruiting mechanisms are broken in HotA.
You can use HD mod but not HotA, select Heroes3.exe in HD launcher.

TeK (France) writes:
26-03-2021 19:48

ty - Ira the Mage

Will try that, thanks !

Author: wasilix, 18-03-2021 21:35
OMG - Ira the Mage
You are a hero!

Author: D&D3.5 (France), 18-03-2021 15:03 Like
English translation - Ira the Mage - Ira the Mage
Here is the translation of the map : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1 hFtVY4uksqOt5nSlrmZFxREK0hv1z-Al?usp=sha ring
English translation - Ira the Mage - Ira the Mage

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
19-03-2021 13:28

:D - Ira the Mage

Thank you.
I don't actually speak Chinese, it's just a Google translation.
5000 dialogues is a lot of work, and i'm glad you will be able to appreciate the humor the author has put in this map ;)

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
19-03-2021 13:29

YOU HAVE TO REMOVE BLANKS FROM THE DOWNLOAD URL - Ira the Mage

YOU HAVE TO REMOVE BLANKS FROM THE DOWNLOAD URL

Valery writes:
19-03-2021 14:54

+ - Ira the Mage

Merci beaucoup, enfin je vais pouvoir jouer cette merveille

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
26-03-2021 18:35

Attention - Ira the Mage

Attention à bien sélectionner Heroes3.exe si tu utilises le launcher HD, car cette map ne fonctionne pas sous HotA ;)

Valery writes:
26-03-2021 19:07

+ - Ira the Mage

Ni un ni l'autre, moi je la joue sous Era avec plein de mods d'interface et d'autres goodies. 100% compatible

Author: D&D3.5 (France), 18-03-2021 15:02 Like
English translation - Ira the Mage
Here is the translation of the map : https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1 hFtVY4uksqOt5nSlrmZFxREK0hv1z-Al?usp=sha ring

D&D3.5 (France) writes:
19-03-2021 13:45

YOU HAVE TO REMOVE BLANKS FROM THE DOWNLOAD URL - Ira the Mage

YOU HAVE TO REMOVE BLANKS FROM THE DOWNLOAD URL

Author: Balu (Debrecen, Hungary), 15-03-2021 08:44 Like
Crash - Ira the Mage
Sadly I couldn't finish it, because the game crashes at this point. Any ideas how to fix this?
Super enjoyable map btw!
Crash - Ira the Mage

Author: Peter (Budapest, Hungary), 19-02-2021 19:52 Like
Era version - Ira the Mage
Sorry, I forgot that in the first round.
I used Era 2.9.14 with HD mod 5.2RC21. I used the same HD mod for SOD and WOG. I did not use HD+.

Author: Valery, 19-02-2021 16:53
+ - Ira the Mage
Can you please add also what Era version you used, and if HD enabled too? Thanks

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | ... | 451-459 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy