Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Kill the Gods - map rating = 11 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Kill the Gods - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Kill the Gods - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Kill the Gods

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Legendary ancient Greek heroes tired of being abused and manipulated by The Gods are ready to seek the impossible... to kill them! The Aegean Greek isles and myths define the landscape. Be explorative, savage and hasty. Once The Gods learn about your blasphemy their rage will be mercyless!

KTG:
-no fly,dd and tp in the mg and shrines. 5 tp scrolls (2 across the map in the underground and 3 possessed by the gods)
-no diplomacy

KTG (HELL MODE)
High difficulty for experienced players
-Purple is the second neutral force besides the teal
-extra landscapes and quests

Added: 26-02-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Island Getaway | Unleashing the Bloodthirsty II | Eight Seasons | Gen. Guile

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-65 |

Author: Francisco Jeronimo (Portugal), 13-03-2024 18:15
Great Map - Kill the Gods
I love the simplicity of this map. No hidden objects or puzzle battles just mere buffs to AI. The design is amazing, with all those connections.

Author: sebu (Romania), 12-01-2024 00:11 Like
Great map - Kill the Gods
Congrats and thank you for your work

Author: Nuno Salvador (Portugal), 03-11-2023 23:41 Like
Kill the gods - Kill the Gods
The best i ever played

Author: sphinxx, 21-07-2023 21:56
:) - Kill the Gods
here is a walkthrough of this map
https://youtu.be/bf1v_jaYfnM

Author: Vasya Pupkin, 21-06-2023 07:23
cool map - Kill the Gods
An interesting map at first, but gets tedious quite quickly. Imo the biggest problem is that even in the hell mode version playable factions are not getting buffed when AIs play them. Having only 2 relevant opponents on a giant map makes it much more boring that it could have been.

Author: Pixie (United Kingdom), 03-05-2023 20:54
pixie - Kill the Gods
Reaching month 6-7 and not having TP is ridiculous on a map like this. Good concept, bad execution,imo.

wasilix writes:
04-05-2023 14:14

- - Kill the Gods

There are some open-world town portals available though, aren't they?

I kind of agree with you in general, that huge maps become very tedious without TP as the time passes, and it's somewhat annoying that the only way to help it is to check editor for most important spells such as TP. With that said though, if I recall correctly, this map has multiple open-world town portals making logistics easier even without the spell.

Pixie (United Kingdom) writes:
04-05-2023 15:36

think again - Kill the Gods

There are but they are very poorly placed and there are not enough of them. I just think this whole idea of making a map artificially more difficult by making TP (on a G map) a ridiculously late-game (if not at the very end lol) item is such bad taste. I haven't even mentioned the autrocious seer huts and quests. 0 reward.
So in a nutshell, as much as I tried to love this map, it is nothing but a GIANT (pun intended) waste of time. An example of an amazing map is Element Land - very rewarding seers for your effort and quests and the placement of the map TP buildings was really good. The whole design.
Again, cool concenpt but awful execution.

wasilix writes:
04-05-2023 15:45

- - Kill the Gods

It's fun that you mention Element Land, because it also doesn't give TP until very end, and basically almost requires you to know where to go for it, if you want to have it at any reasonably early point in game. I don't really remember Kill the gods all that well, and it must have changed a lot since I played it, but I think it's at least the same here with regards to TP only available more or less early if you know where to go for it.

I can't say anything about open-world TP placement though, maybe you are correct here. I actually agree with you in general, but I think that it's true to a different extent in regards to the vast majority of open-world maps in HoTA, and Element Land is also quite sluggish until you get the TP.

Cheers!

sphinxx writes:
21-07-2023 21:53

:) - Kill the Gods

if you are fast you can get tp in the third month

Author: Kenny (San Jose, US), 03-05-2023 11:01 Like
Ambush battles are not my favorite - Kill the Gods
I love this map. The map maker put lots of time and effort into it. The landscape is amazing. I had fun discovering connections to Greek legends and mythologies.
However, in my second replay in Hell mode, i think the ambush battles are gimmick at best, a chore at worst. I kind of know about their locations but can’t really plan about it. My gameplay is on the aggressive expansion and I regularly lose my scouts. Either I reload a lot or accept the losses, either choice is irritating. In short, that makes the map less replay-able, compared to other maps like Devils is in the Details where you can try with another faction/hero or another strategy.
Maybe pls consider adding a variant of a map (heaven mode?) that does not have ambushes? Or replace ambushes with Pandora’s Box (army strength is hidden but you can decide when to take).
Anw, the map was still great and fun enough that I want to replay it. I guess I just lost appetite about mid game in my second replay with all the ambushes.

Kenny (San Jose, US) writes:
03-05-2023 11:16

Why replay? - Kill the Gods

In my previous tries, I never battled with Zeus since I hit teal too early and it lost due to all their towns are captured. Yeah, in those tries, I reloaded when my main or important scouts lost due to ambushes.

Author: Jay (Singapore), 03-04-2023 13:13
A bit of mistake for Kronus Jail placemnet - Kill the Gods
I manage to kill Zeus in month 9, right before they manage to free kronus. I manage to nab the DD scroll and then I was able to free Kronus. There is a bit of gap near the bottom. It's really nice tho.

Author: phb (seoul. korea), 07-11-2022 14:18 Like
way posiodon can not summon boat?? - Kill the Gods
poseiodon can not summon boat.
so he just walk around his conflux.

Author: Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA), 28-08-2022 02:21 Like
Hell Mode - Kill the Gods
I started as green and my main was Orestes ( which is basically Kyrre).
I did not have fire magic on any single of my heroes, not that I need it like someone suggested a must. NOPE!
I played pretty chill without stress and while I saw strong gods roaming around, you just avoid them. They take a town, then leave, you take it back, no big deal. In the meantime I just run across entire map, eventually dig out grail, build in in tower town, see entire map, free Gelu, make 7k sharpshooters, visit like 80% of libraries. At that point your skills are pretty much all 99 even while your hero is naked. Slap armor of the damned with red orb and shackles with sharpshooter bow, gods have no chance...if you really want not to lose army, then play with spells, and just blind computer army, then clone 700 archangels, use them to resurrect, but then you have to kill them, so you could clone again. So you wait next turn, you hit with clone to enemy unit, clone dies, and you blind enemy unit immediately after. Then next round clone AA, resurrect everything rinse and repeat :D But the map was fun. Although, my biggest critique would be that computers are not aggressive enough. Comparing against Devil in the Details, that map is way harder than kill the gods, because in Devil in the details, computer comes for you and hunts you down properly.
Hell Mode - Kill the Gods

Author: Jirka (Prague), 16-06-2022 16:17 Like
Awesome map!!! - Kill the Gods
Oh my Gods! This is one of the best maps I have ever played! And that includes all of the original H3 maps and some of the better maps from this server!

For Poseidon! :D

Author: Thievy, 30-11-2021 20:55 Like
Nice map - Kill the Gods
I had to get really grindy to kill the tougher gods - especially Poseidon and Hera gave me a hard time, killing my sideheroes with shackles.

I see some people have had difficulties, but it really is not that hard once you know how to deal with this map. You need the castle towns as starter or get them as quick as possible to start farming angels, get water magic for clone, and also start gathering phoenixes for azures later. Also prioritise the Rampart towns which are in neutral zones, which can get treasuries. Converting all resources to gold can quickly fill your coffers with treasuries and around 4-5 good heroes constantly farming the map. Once you hit around 500 archangels, you can get the artifact combos for the azures in the quest zone, and you can easily survive the gods while you blind their units one by one. The rest you can find out on your own.

Even if you lose one or some of your towns it's not that big of an issue. Teal will constantly hop back to one of his other towns, and you can safely retake when vacated (admiral's hat helps).

Fire is not necessary, none of my heroes had fire magic, and I had little trouble all throughout the game with the gods. Navigation is near useless thanks to a ton of lighthouses. Pathfinding is okay at the start but gets useless pretty soon with Wayfarer boots. Earth, Water, Intelligence, and ofc Wisdom are probably the most important skills to have. I would probably round off with Logistics, Armorer and Offense, and whatever you fancy for the final skill. That should fare pretty well on this map.

My main was Caitlin (I screwed up Orrin or whatever his name is by not giving him water, waiting for earth), and I wasted a skill on Pathfinding, but nevertheless she was quite sufficient to kill anything on the map.

Also, you can free Cronos and Prometheus yourself with DD for some "fun".
Nice map - Kill the Gods

Giorgos (greece) writes:
30-11-2021 21:42

rep - Kill the Gods

Glad you liked the map. Fire magic is not essential for castle but for all the other factions is. The same applies to pathfinding and navigation for castle. Castle is designed to have less ground and more sea friendly field (same with cove). Tower, rampart , necropolis, inferno and fortress will need the above skills.

Grimraven (Vancouver, wa) writes:
28-08-2022 07:25

Disagree - Kill the Gods

I played green and fire is not necesary. The key to winning this map or probably any map is to gain control and on this map - that's town portal. I got the one from pandora guarded by 700 azure drakes. I think for hell mode town portal should be completely unobtainable for the player. That would make it very hard to win.

Author: wasilix, 10-10-2021 13:19 Like
- - Kill the Gods
Perhaps, it's just not your cup of tea... You had 6 months to build your army and expand, and while probably you wouldn't be ready to deal with the army you describe, you should have plenty of space outside of your starting position available to you.

PC is pretty dumb, which makes it difficult to engeneer a map requiring them to move in a smart way, however it's also a reason why many maps like this one aren't necesserily lost when a strong hero comes to your lands.

Author: Stan, 09-10-2021 21:53
Pointless - Kill the Gods
I am sorry, but this kind of maps is totally pointles, where you compete against OP fractions, and I regret that I gave it a chance.
Ofc, it is well thought out, the details and all, but seriously, at the end of the sixth month the gods simply cross my border guard (which I thought is my protection for some time at least) and rush me with 1000 Phoenixes, 400 Sea Serpents and 200x all the special dragons.
I mean, if you're to make a map meant for the player to battle gods, you should really rethink the mechanics and balances. I would guess that the other commenters simply had the luck to survive, bc even aggresiveness cannot explain how you beat this map.
So, to put it shortly, I appreciate the detail and I enjoied it until it stopped making sense whithin the span of two days.
Thanks.

Giorgos writes:
10-10-2021 17:14

rep20 - Kill the Gods

Hi Stan. I think you missed something in the process. 6 months is more than enough to collect adequate army in order to win the smaller gods and have the town portal too. In this time space you should have do the following actions starting from day 1: Have multiple heroes and spread them across the land or sea, give pathfinding to some of those (and navigation in one or 2), exploit the treasure islands through portals before the gods starting to roam on them (around month 3-4), earth and berserk magic is essential, and dont make just only one great hero. You need 2 or three of them at least. Its not a map that you wait to raise army in your area and gradually be more extrovert.

Peru (Lima, Peru) writes:
11-10-2021 07:29

Answer to Stan - Kill the Gods

Some time ago I tried this map and got impossibly invaded several months in game, like you. Me too considered this map way too difficult, but not impossible based on the comments I read here. I kind of wanted revenge and read comments here about tips for this map because my usual style and secondary skill builds simply doesn't work in this one. So check the comments about tips: play with cove and flag maelstroms, ASAP get the rampart towns with treasuries, be hasty and aggressive since the beginning in exploring and getting treasures. I played it a second time just these last days and just before writing this answer I defeated Zeus in month 9. For me the key to winning was amassing the Phoenixes guarded by color keymasters (I got all of them, first mine, then dark blue, then light blue...); and collecting diamond golems by getting almost all pendants of recall (so Teal does not get them). Only use level 5+ troops. By amassing free phoenixes plus buying lots of Haspids I defeated first Ares, I didn't quite believe it, this second time playing I had finally defeated a god. The other tip is that you must be really conscious about optimizing the use of your main hero, keep him growing, and u MUST try to deny bases and lighthouses to teal so it keeps itself quite secluded in the map. So, I consider I won this map except I am stuck as only Zeus can unlock Olympus, last town to capture; and I just defeated him. It is doable but as I said, first time I thought it was unwinnable, way too strong enemies in army and stats. The other MUST DO tip is, get 4X expert elemental magics AND Navigation. And get and keep berserk which I used to defeat the stronger gods, doable without with the lesser ones. This map is for experienced players certainly

Stan writes:
11-10-2021 13:26

Thanks! - Kill the Gods

Thank you everyone for your responses - the tips and all comments!
I certainly was angry, i wrote the comment right after rage quitting, which i should probably avoid in the future :D
At any rate, although I am far from a newbie, I'm trying to be contious about my level, and the map is a serious challenge, but your recommendations make me want to give it another try.

Hoang Giang (Ha Noi, Viet Nam) writes:
14-10-2021 19:42

Tips for stan - Kill the Gods

As people say, you need to take advantage of the opening, go to the land with many gates. Try to free Jason quickly and then use 1k SeaDog to learn TP. Things were pretty easy after that. I replayed the map with blue. With a rich map like this I had my angel in week 2. I even had to wait days to beat Ares :)

Tips for stan - Kill the Gods

wasilix writes:
15-10-2021 09:12

- - Kill the Gods

Wow, nice tempo, Hoang Giang :) Good job!

Author: Hoang Giang (Ha Noi, Viet Nam), 07-10-2021 22:21 Like
Zeus is a bit weak - Kill the Gods
I won after 177 days. If I hit a little faster, Zeus will be defeated because there are no cities left. Probably the hardest to defeat is Aphrodite with reduced power. If I don't have 256 AA and use Clone, I will definitely lose troops.
Very sad that after reading the comments on the page, Heracles is still stuck like BenS :)
Anyway this map is really interesting. Thanks.
Zeus is a bit weak - Kill the Gods

Author: Cara & Bully (Netherlands), 10-08-2021 01:14
Enjoyed it! - HELL MODE - Kill the Gods
I have to admit, at the start of the map I was sceptical, and that stats / artifacts / armies go wayy over the top at some point, but we really enjoyed the challenge playing it co-op and took us about 11 months to complete. Well done on this giant piece of work :)

A "fresh" experience for veteran players, it felt a bit over the top but rewarding nonetheless to progress.

It seems like there is a bug where Cronus is kept. When you unlock the gate first, you can walk past the guard that is meant for teal to unlock and claim Cronus (and his army) for yourself. Is this intentional? Made the game a lot easier in the end, although we probably would have finished it a month later as Teal had only 1 town left.

One more question about Zeus, when we encountered him, his primary stats (attack) seems to have gone haywire as well, putting him over 99 attack skill. It was 138 (-118). No idea how that is possible even, haha.

The resurrection trick kept us in the game easily from a certain point, blinding the last stack and resurrecting all lost army before the fight ended. Probably a known trick for most and not sure how to finish the game without it.

Again thanks for the many, many hours that have gone into making this map. It was a journey we won't soon forget :)

Attached a picture of Zeus and his stats. Someone who can explain what happened here? We can't figure it out.
Enjoyed it! - HELL MODE - Kill the Gods

Giorgos (greece) writes:
10-08-2021 12:44

reply 20 - Kill the Gods

Hi Cara & Bully! So much happy you enjoyed it! It took me three months to make it and another two months after the upload to fix things with the great help of many guys from here who i really appreciate.

Regarding cronus its not a bug. He suppose to be released after the month 11 so i guess the teal already had 8 heroes at that time and he couldnt free him...good to you, cronus has dimension door :)

I have no idea about the plus stats of Zeus. It is something that made him look cool so i never searched the reason behind that. I designed him with 99 in all four stats categories so maybe there is room for a hero to exceed the 99 capacity if he starts the game like this.

Yes, resurrection, blind and berzerk along with pathfinding are the key components to this map.

Thank you once again for playing my map and im so glad that you both enjoyed it. I know the feeling, its the same i had when i played element land by Tadanga which was a major influence for me to create a map and of course i had many influences from there.

Author: KM (Poland), 20-07-2021 00:53
Little bug - Kill the Gods
Quest guard at 10x224 is not set properly and Hephaestus frees too soon.

Giorgos (greece) writes:
20-07-2021 10:08

reply 20 - Kill the Gods

Hephaestus is free to roam from day 1. I dont know why i left the quest gate there lol.
It will be removed in the next update. Thank you

Author: BenS (Austin, TX), 28-06-2021 20:48
Very fun map - fun to hunt the gods! - Kill the Gods
Highly recommend - my favorite map all time is Devil in the Detail, this one is similar in terms of challenge and general feel, great job to the designer. Love all the greek gods etc. as well.

Very fun! Fun treasure areas, and I thought that the way portals were handled was very smart & interesting - your own home base was relatively protected unless an enemy broke into a highly guarded gatemaster tent. The middle areas with all the portals were a good initial objective to farm that gave me enough power to beat the other teams, and then it was just finding all the fun little spots on the map. TP & DD were very difficult to get, as they should be.

A few issues:
* Some of the gates required you to pay exorbitant amounts of money / creatures each time you passed them; this meant if you went through the gate and then freed a hero from a prison, if you didn't bring a TP / DD scroll then that hero was trapped unless you wanted to pay an enormous fee.
* There is a gate Heracles can pass through, but if he does, he can't pass back through because he can't summon a boat at the gate and unless he has TP scroll then he's stuck. I had to dismiss him w/ 400 behe :(

I finished in 339.
Very fun map - fun to hunt the gods! - Kill the Gods

BenS (Austin, TX) writes:
28-06-2021 20:52

Random suggestion for additional balance - Kill the Gods

I see you are considering banning Berserk - I think it may be extremely difficult if you do this, but it's up to you. One option to reduce the power of Berserk would be to either a) make the orb of vulnerability harder to access or b) ban the Tactics skill - I find that the enemies often bunch all of their creatures when they use Tactics, which lets me Berserk their entire army. Removing it would provide a reasonable nerf to Berserk I think.

Giorgos writes:
29-06-2021 12:30

rep - Kill the Gods

Im glad you liked it BenS!
The toll fee you mentioned has to do with the underground passage for reaching the god hades right? Yeah i probably overdid the fee :)
As for the Hercules being blocked after releasing him can you remember which one of the 2 versions of map did you play? I remember i corrected the error with an update but maybe it was only corrected in one version.

BenS (Austin, TX) writes:
29-06-2021 20:25

rep - Kill the Gods - Kill the Gods

The toll fee I am mentioning is actually the one to get to the Angel area that has the angelic alliance - 4000 diamond golems + 1000 phoenixes I think. Had I not gone in there with two TP scrolls, the hero in the prison would have been trapped.

For Heracles (It's Heracles I'm referring to, not Hercules, I think) - I played the normal mode, not Hell mode.

Giorgos (greece) writes:
20-07-2021 10:04

reply 16 - Kill the Gods

Ok i see. It will be fixed with a one way portal after you pass the gate. Thank you. Yes its Heracles. Hercules is the latin

Author: phb (seoul, korea), 05-06-2021 09:22
greatest map of homm3 - Kill the Gods
It's nice map well made.
so much interesting
Enemy is challenging but well balanced.
214.5.0 frozen cliff is unreachable
Thanx
I had great time.

Author: Inscizor (land of pigs), 25-04-2021 17:09
Kill the Gods - Kill the Gods
Hi, just a little bug for the inferno (purple player). The Seer's hut @ 219,34 says "what I have is for Pandora alone". It should say
"Fiona" instead.

Author: Jaro (Polska), 22-04-2021 14:42 Like
Great map - Kill the Gods
This map is really cool! I played with my gf and this is one of best maps we have been played ever :-)

Author: Matt, 08-04-2021 01:18
Cool Map - Kill the Gods
one bug I found,
is that after you release Hercules from the prison, if you go through his get to pick up some more behemoths, and summon the boat to pick up the 100k floating on the other side of the lake - he is basically stuck and can't get back out.
a waste of a powerful hero.

George (greece) writes:
17-04-2021 22:48

reply 14 - Kill the Gods

Thank you Matt! It will be fixed in the next update

Author: Reverie, 31-03-2021 16:04
Cool Map! - Kill the Gods
A very pleasant map, some areas are straight beautiful and utilizing new HotA decorations :) Tons of heart went into making it and it really shows, thank you!

I've played a version where I had just 2 TP scrolls available that I know of, 3rd one belonged to Zeus, but once Zeus was dead it was over anyway.

Notes I have:

1. Would be nice if Olympus had Grail in it and all buildings :) Wouldn't change much, but would just feel good :D I think you're only able to get to it once all the gods are dead, right? With Dimension Door? The quest guard required Zeus and Zeus never bothered to open it (I played a slow, long game 10 months, just enjoying the map without rushing and he never opened it :D). So adding a grail there would just be a feel-good thing, not useful/changing balance.

2. A tip for players about where the TP scrolls might be hidden would be nice. I found them after like 8 months xD Which was quite late, lol.

3. If you want the map to be a big challenge, remove Berserk spell. I don't know if it could be completed without it, though. I killed Zeus/Hera cheesing berserk like no tomorrow :D

4. If you want to have better control over difficulty, ban "Recanter's Cloak" or whatnot, I had one of the gods equip it and the battle was waaaay more difficult than intended, lol. If Zeus put it on and I had only lvl 1 and 2 spells vs him, I'd have to idk, play for 5 more months to gather army :P But if you like it as an RNG factor, then leave it be. Just figured I'd mention it can change things very much!

TIPS for anyone struggling with the map:

1. Cove is OP!
- One, you have a TON of Snake dens on the map, like 20-something, much more than other lvl 7 units.
- Sea Dogs are amazing vs Azure Dragons and other turbo dragons

2. You can unload artifacts in any Cove! There's still, indeed, a ton of artifacts to be found everywhere so it comes in handy.

3. Prioritize 4x magic skills on your main hero. Rest is optional, but Wisdom+4x magics will make soooo much easier to do anything here.

4. Try to find and hold Rampart towns ASAP for their 10% gold interest. No buying all army/dragons otherwise, no chance :P

5. Don't stress it, after the start when you establish yourself, there is a lot of time you can do whatever you want, explore, regroup, just mess around. The enemy heroes don't really get stronger, so just have fun :)

George (greece) writes:
31-03-2021 19:50

reply 14 - Kill the Gods

hey Reverie thank you for the kind words and the notices. A grail is a fair option to olympus. I will certainly consider it for the next version. There is already one grail in the king minoas palace at the region where you visit the black tent. You can unlock olympus even if zeus is dead. There is a one way portal land where you can get dimension door as a scroll only if you kill zeus. In the last version (5) the tp scrolls are 5. 2 across the map and 3 in the gods region. The one is already possesed by zeus the other one is accesible after the month 6-4-4 and the last one is owned by prometheus after month 9-1-1. The reason i did not reveal the location of the tp scrolls is just because i wanted them to search the whole map lol /and i guess the people here in the forum - as expected - they would share the relevant details. Berserk is a good notice. Im already testing it in order to see how difficult it gets without it in the spell book. Maybe it can be removed. In the meantime check if you like the version you played because in v5 the gods are army boosted and maybe in that case berserk is not op. Recanters cloak is a good notice too. I will test it, thanks. In the last version the ramparts have no treasury except for those which are located outside green players area. And regarding your suggestions you are correct about the elements that help through the game. Magic is definitely a necessity and berserk and resurrection is a must have...and cove is op yes but not in all the cases. I mean after playing the map many times in order to check flaws and bugs it seems that green and red (cove) who are located in the centre of the map (1 and -1) half are the most vulnerable in terms of access and visits from teal heroes. In many plays the teal visits them nearly in the game and they are doomed so i gave them some kind of advantage compared to the others who are more safe in their cornered locations. And of course if someone wants to make a more easier ride or if he is new to the game he can play red (cove). This is an option. For the rest of you there should be 6 options for players :) Thank you once again for your suggestions

Author: George (greece), 26-03-2021 21:07
update v5 - Kill the Gods
the map (v.5) is updated:
- no diplomacy (skill and heroes with it)
- enemies been boosted
- sirens object been removed because for some reason (probably a bug) made the teal heroes get stuck on them
- another tp scroll is added (total 5)

wuhanclan writes:
27-03-2021 00:36

10/10 - Kill the Gods

this map is brilliant!!
amazing work, many thanks!

Author: ks, 25-03-2021 12:02 Like
10x - Kill the Gods
Nice map man, 10x

Author: Rasmus Birk Pedersen (Denmark), 24-03-2021 23:25
Fanastic - Kill the Gods
Best map I ever played, perhabs exept the ol SOD Campaign 20 years ago. I played a lot of Heroes, so pretty amazin. Thank you

Author: slasher, 23-03-2021 15:17
well designed map - Kill the Gods
I finished this map yesterday and overall I really enjoyed it. It took me 18 months and the reason for that is that I basically explored every island on the map.

Some remarks:
-I was able to free Hades myself - I'm not sure if it is intended for the player because then I was not able to access a quest border guard that required me to kill him.
-I was able to recruit Ares from the tavern (I did but I didn't use him for anything- my hero was just as strong by then)
I also saw an AI other than teal run around with Hermes
- Aphrodite and Zeus both got "stuck" at a Sirens object around month 11ish. (zeus at 10;250 Aphrodite at 99;56 underground) They just simply stopped moving from then on. I'm pretty sure this was a bug. It made the map a bit easier since I did not have to worry about them from that point on, I just went there and killed them at the time of my choosing.
-Kronos activated and after some time he disappeared. He either got stuck at a siren that I did not explore or committed suicide somewhere
-The dungeon's name near King Minoas is in Russian(?)
-I constantly had to buy heroes to trade them artifacts because my main heroes had their backpacks full all the time. I udnerstand that in v4 the number of artifacts has been reduced significantly but there is still just too much. Allowing artifact merchants to be purchased in towns might be a good idea

Cheers!

George (greece) writes:
23-03-2021 17:46

reply13 - Kill the Gods

Hi slasher! Thank you for the feedback. I had the same porblem with the sirens object where teal heroes stuck there probably due to a bug or something. So in the next update (v5) i will remove all sirens. After your notices i will correct the palace name to be in english and i will place merchants for improving the issues of loaded back pack. As for the recruited teal heroes from tavern unfortunately i cant do much. It needs redesign of all the teal heroes from scratch and i have not the time right now. Maybe in the future with another (i hope not) strict quarantine i will find the time to fix it. Till then, and i know many people compained about that, just dont buy them :) You are supposed to be strong enough at that time in order to make it without killed teal heroes :) hades and athena are 2 gods that had a very special role in greek mythology. The one was neutral (evil neutral :p) and athena was against her father (zeus) in many occasions so i thought they should have been hired by players too. In the next days i will send the update with the all these notices plus the boost of teal heroes army and another tp scroll in the map. I think 3 tp scrolls plus the one the gods already have are enough in order not to make the map too easy. In the meantime i will try to figure out what happened to kronos lol

Author: marr (poland), 21-03-2021 15:58
kill the gods - Kill the Gods
thank you

Author: Shimon Bogomolov (Israel), 20-03-2021 11:37
Nice - Kill the Gods
Cleared the map in about 9 months, after releasing sir mullich and buffing him every battle was pretty easy..
The only struggle in the map was the lack of town portal, otherwise it can be more challenging!

I liked the overall concept, please introduce TP and make the enemies stronger

Author: Delfontes (USA), 20-03-2021 08:19
Town Portal? - Kill the Gods
Great map to start but eventually I got a bit annoyed that I had 2 powerful heroes going around but if a random godlike hero showed up I'd be a week away from a 'town portal'. Others have noted TP should be available earlier, I never got far enough to get it. Might try again another time but I quit after about the 3rd time a random god showed up and my hero was too far away. Whack a mole isn't fun.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-65 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy