Author: 32167 , 13-05-2024 18:50

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim,
Thanks for your help! I'll introduce adjustments to the new version of the map and for new maps!
more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 18:25

explanaition - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Thanx man! more...

Author: ciceron (España), 13-05-2024 18:04

Kingdom Siege - The reckoning! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

First of all, thank you for the effort in preparing this map. It was really hard, and on several occasions I left it as impossible. However, I have a lot of experience in the game and I wanted to know how far I could go.
In my case I opted for the hero Sir Mullich with +2 speed, and a formation of
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:26

Answer - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

Perhaps, unfortunately for most fans of this game, almost all of my cards are of a similar nature.
Therefore, players will find “problems” with scripts almost everywhere.

Well, when creating maps, I start from my own preferences. And maps where the player spends the entire game on equal terms wi
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 14:05

Basic tips for the map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

Of the secondary skills for the main character, I chose (Attack, Defense, Shooting, Intelligence, Earth and Water magic. We also take only experience from treasure chests.

1) Try to capture {Mediolanum} (Rampart 82,44) as soon as possible.

Creatures from this castle will sometimes serve as bar
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 13-05-2024 12:16

Answer - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

My friend, this is not the first time I have had to regret my level of knowledge of the English language.

There are tips/instructions included with the map itself. I could translate them using Google Translate, but I cannot guarantee that the translation will be accurate.
more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:44

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв more...

Author: Kirk (Россия), 13-05-2024 11:43

Архипелаг Энрот - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за отзыв. Предлагаю посмотреть остальные мои карты по известным эпическим произведениям. more...

Author: Wojciech , 13-05-2024 11:42

nice map - SPQR - Heroes 3 map

It is cool but english translation would be nicer :D and ... how to kill this hero who comes in 3 or 4th week with enormous army? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 13-05-2024 10:31

Feedback - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hello,

In my personal opinion, please treat it as such, there are only small few things, which I found decreasing pleasure a little bit:
1. Too much artifacts - I spent dozens of minutes on exchanging them between heroes, to empty slots.
2. All areas fulled with gold, where each step you need t
more...

Author: Mixa , 13-05-2024 09:32

Black Tent - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

The Black tent is meant for necropolis player, and is located on their territory.

You do not need it to win.
more...

Author: Tammes Poulsen (Denmark), 13-05-2024 08:48

Great map - Jocul... cu Focul! - Heroes 3 map

I started as pink color on impossible lvl. I just finished wipe out all enemies instead of collecting 1000 Diamond Golems more...

Author: Wingman27 , 13-05-2024 00:31

Congrats! - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Nice job, you’re the first to beat this version. In your opinion was the map too difficult? You must be a good player so any suggestions for the map are appreciated. Thanks for playing more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Kill the Gods - map rating = 11 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Kill the Gods - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Kill the Gods - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Kill the Gods

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Legendary ancient Greek heroes tired of being abused and manipulated by The Gods are ready to seek the impossible... to kill them! The Aegean Greek isles and myths define the landscape. Be explorative, savage and hasty. Once The Gods learn about your blasphemy their rage will be mercyless!

KTG:
-no fly,dd and tp in the mg and shrines. 5 tp scrolls (2 across the map in the underground and 3 possessed by the gods)
-no diplomacy

KTG (HELL MODE)
High difficulty for experienced players
-Purple is the second neutral force besides the teal
-extra landscapes and quests

Added: 26-02-2021

Heroes 3 maps: The Map | Dominion Of Power | Chivalry To Go | Иван-крест. сын и Чудо-Юдо - Финальная версия

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-66 |

Author: Delfontes (USA), 20-03-2021 08:19
Town Portal? - Kill the Gods
Great map to start but eventually I got a bit annoyed that I had 2 powerful heroes going around but if a random godlike hero showed up I'd be a week away from a 'town portal'. Others have noted TP should be available earlier, I never got far enough to get it. Might try again another time but I quit after about the 3rd time a random god showed up and my hero was too far away. Whack a mole isn't fun.

Author: Thaeek, 19-03-2021 10:45
Almost finished - Kill the Gods
Yes,good map,but cannot beat the last castle,because only Zeus can open the gate,but i kill him.
Almost finished - Kill the Gods

George (greece) writes:
19-03-2021 11:00

reply13 - Kill the Gods

hi Thaeek, you can reach the castle even if you killed zeus. There is somewhere a gift if you kill zeus.

Author: M, 18-03-2021 05:22
unfair loss - Kill the Gods
I think I just had the most unfair loss I've ever had in HOMM3... Hera (with Shackles of War) traveled 86 spaces on water to reach me and instantly kill me. She apparently does not have Navigation either, so I guess this was just a ridiculous number of lighthouses flagged by teal. Blech.

George (greece) writes:
18-03-2021 09:55

reply12 - Kill the Gods

ouch, sorry to hear that M. Probably you were focused mainly on your 1-2 heroes who are strong and left others outside the play. In general you will need all the 8 heroes to have their role. One of them should have pathfinding and move fast in order to get army, gather resources and flag the lighthouses that are located in the gift islands. At the same time this hero will also keep occupied one or two of the teal heroes by chasing him and try to get the flagged points back. If you leave the gift islands without your presence and your actions the teal eventually will get all the power he needs to justify his role and title:)

M writes:
18-03-2021 21:10

yes - Kill the Gods

Hah, of course, but easier said than done. All of those connected teleporters make it nearly impossible to figure out how far away the teal hero really is. I was enjoying the cat-and-mouse there.

I wasn't looking for advice though, just sharing a funny story. I use View Air every turn to try to maintain a significant distance from all teal heroes because of how overpowered they are. 86 tiles is like 1/3 of the size of the entire Giant map, so I thought "there is NO WAY that teal hero could get to me next turn" :-)

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 16-03-2021 15:41
Stopped playing.. - Kill the Gods
Stopped playing v4 after defeated Poseidon and again could have hire him in the tavern.. And I saw that there are only few heroes unchecked so probably some of the other teal heroes are hireable to..
So as I said the map still needs a major update..

grownup writes:
17-03-2021 03:15

huh? - Kill the Gods

If you killed Poseidon, why would you care about hiring him? Your main hero is already good enough... go win the map instead of coming here to complain :-)

Author: Cave, 15-03-2021 22:24
10 - Kill the Gods
Finished for 8+ months, AI was fast in the new version. Thanks! :)

Author: myth, 15-03-2021 10:46
Very nice map. Thank you! - Kill the Gods
^ Title. I really enjoyed it. I became a casual player with a few hours played every now and then. Binged this one. Thank you!

George (greece) writes:
15-03-2021 12:25

reply 11 - Kill the Gods

thank you myth!

Author: Pg, 14-03-2021 19:03
loved it - Kill the Gods
it was exhausting to finish it without cheating really good map congratulations

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 14-03-2021 16:36
a 10 - Kill the Gods
finishing or not you deseve a big 10!

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 14-03-2021 16:35
giant - Kill the Gods
damn these maps are realy giant!
im at the end of the 4th month and killed all other opponents.
so no problem with round delay.
but i have huge work to get to the power level to beat gods.
but without any oposition the risk to get bored is high:)
to beat them so fast i used all 3 heroes with diplomacy.(they where there you know).

George (greece) writes:
14-03-2021 17:23

reply 10 - Kill the Gods

thank you bigcitymama, very glad to know that enjoyed it. And nice to know the info avout the dipl heroes...i will take care of it in the next update ;)

Author: mulder (België), 14-03-2021 03:44
reply - Kill the Gods
Very nice map! Was ab le to finish it by 'cheating' by buying a hero in the tavern with a load of artifacts, but all in all a very fun experience. Might be worth mentioning that there is no TP, DD or Fly in the mage guilds.

George (greece) writes:
14-03-2021 09:27

reply 9 - Kill the Gods

thank you mulder im glad you enjoyed! Can you tell me the name of the hero you found in the tavern?

mulder (België) writes:
19-03-2021 01:35

reply - Kill the Gods

I think it wa Achilles? The one with Angel wings artifact.

Author: George (greece), 11-03-2021 21:25
v4. map update - Kill the Gods
hey, after some additional requests and fair judgement the map is updated with the following: 1. The troops in the starting garrisons of each player can not be removed so you start with zero boost 2. King Minoas can not be avoided in order to get the black tent 3. There is a second town portal scroll to get in the map (besides the third one possesed by the Gods) 4. Artifacts number been reduced 5. Teal heroes (gods) can not be hired by other players 6. Gods' movement points been increased 7. Redesign of some specific areas and addition of a new hero (that can be hired). / In general the concept of all the changes and of some others that did not mention was to make the map more challenging and make players visit at least the 80-90% of the map during their journey before they reach gods' area. I hope it worked

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 10-03-2021 11:45
Kill the gods - Kill the Gods
At the moment 6/10 but with some big changes it even can go to 10..

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 10-03-2021 11:43
Kill the gods v. 3 - Kill the Gods
Finished the map in 10 months on the impossible dufficulty. The map looked promising due to its design and after finishing it I can't say that I'm disappointed but this map had or maybe still has so much more potential.. But it would of course require a major update..
- Garrison creatures should not join the hero
- creature dwellings, monoliths and artifacts should be reduced drastically
- Town portal should be given to the player.. Of course not for free and not immediately but maybe after some months of playing.. I got tp after defeating Hera but then it was to late imho
- the player should not have the possibility to buy defeated teal heroes
- typical problems with gigantic maps.. Didtn even visit many areas of the map cause I didn't need to
-and probably the most important thing.. I defeated the titans that guarded the black tent after some months so I had the possibility to infiltrate the teal area and even require the heroes in the prions who obviously weren't for me.. So the area behind the black border should only be visited only in the end of the map.. Kind of final fight..
- There is a better solution than to lock heroes in prisons and wait until they are released at a specific time.. The Russian map paragon is a good example.. Enemy heroes joining the game after some time from a so called "technical area". For that some special conditions are needed.. Maybe the Autor could give it a try..
But I liked the disign of the teals Gods area a lot.. That was definetally lovely created

George (greece) writes:
10-03-2021 15:36

reply7 - Kill the Gods

thank you sphinxx for the notes. I agree with your points and to be honest my mistake was that i chose to make a giant map as my first map creating attempt. You know the megalomaniac enthusiasm that you will create gomething...giant :) i mean it took me 3 months to make it and only during the second month i realized that i should have tried an xl as a start. Anyway, i still think to make another update so up to your points:
1. i will remove them after public's demand obviously
2. i cant redesign so many areas and reduce creature dwellings due to lack of time but i will reduce artifacts for sure because their total number in the process is annoying i admit that.
3. you can get town portal without beating any teal hero by getting all the tents and reach the north point in the underground right on the left of the gods area.
4. agree but i could not find the option in the editor to forbid others to buy defeated gods/heroes... i will check it again
5. the titans were supposed to be removed in v.3 with only option to get black tent in king minoas palace in the underground south east in the corner. But eventually i forgot to do that :) i will do this time in v.4
6. I will definitely paly paragon and see what you are talking about

sphinxx (Berlin) writes:
10-03-2021 17:02

Kill the gods - Kill the Gods

For your first map it's definitely a nice try
Can't find tp.. Don't know which north point you mean and don't even see for which place I have to visit all tents..
You just have to uncheck the available heroes so they will not appear anymore in the tavern after they are defeated..
King minoas place was one of the areas I didn't visit..

wasilix writes:
10-03-2021 21:01

Paragon is a great example to follow - Kill the Gods

I can only second that, Paragon is an excellent map to take a look at. It's highly praised in the Russian community for its story, though the map's gameplay is designed exceptionally well.

In case you don't know Russian, I think someone uploaded a google-translated version here some time ago. It doesn't do the map the justice it deserves, but at least it will allow you to follow the storyline.

sphinxx (Berlin) writes:
11-03-2021 18:43

Town portal - Kill the Gods

OK found town portal... But it would take so much time visiting all tents.. Killing one of the gods was definitely easier to get tp.. I think making some of the improvements I mentioned before and giving tp earlier would make the map more interesting..

George (greece) writes:
11-03-2021 21:27

reply 8 - Kill the Gods

Hi sphinxx, i repost the above update notice for you that i ve just made. I hope it improves the experience and in any case please let me know of what you think """"hey, after some additional requests and fair judgement the map is updated with the following: 1. The troops in the starting garrisons of each player can not be removed so you start with zero boost 2. King Minoas can not be avoided in order to get the black tent 3. There is a second town portal scroll to get in the map (besides the third one possesed by the Gods) 4. Artifacts number been reduced 5. Teal heroes (gods) can not be hired by other players 6. Gods' movement points been increased 7. Redesign of some specific areas and addition of a new hero (that can be hired). / In general the concept of all the changes and of some others that did not mention was to make the map more challenging and make players visit at least the 80-90% of the map during their journey before they reach gods' area. I hope it worked""""

Author: Cave, 07-03-2021 02:53
4-5 minutes for each move on month 5 - Kill the Gods
The map looked very promising but had to give up on month 5 as it takes 4-5 minutes for AI to complete the turn (10th gen intel core i7) which ruined the experience.

Cave writes:
09-03-2021 03:38

Is there any chance to fix this ? - Kill the Gods

Are there any options to force the AI to move faster ? )

Cave writes:
09-03-2021 03:44

Is there any chance to fix this ? - Kill the Gods

Are there any options to force the AI to move faster ? )

George (greece) writes:
09-03-2021 05:09

repl7 - Kill the Gods

i have no idea how to improve ai speed during turns. The thing is that i have worse engine than you and the turns lasts 20-30 seconds after the 4-5 months. If someone suggests a way to improve i would gladly make any chenges to the map

Cave writes:
09-03-2021 15:07

Mr - Kill the Gods

Thanks for the feedback. So this is probably a generic H3 issue or there is something wrong with my game (
Trying to attach the save file - would appreciate if somebody could have a look

inscizor (pigland) writes:
17-04-2021 20:27

Kill the Gods - Kill the Gods

try deleting some of your unneeded saved games. It works in H5...

Author: fdssadf, 06-03-2021 23:28
Slow - Kill the Gods
Massive map, takes forever to move around, and the AI turns take 2 minutes each after around month 4. Just too many options for them with all of the connected gates, I assume. Also difficult to eliminate players due to the border guards.

Randomly you'll take a two-way monolith and immediately die to an AI hero with 70+ skills and bigger armies than you.

Nice design of some areas but 80% of time is spent watching the hourglass for enemy turns.

Author: art (United States), 06-03-2021 00:30
border creatures can join your hero - Kill the Gods
playing as green I was able to have the creatures at the border to the right of my starting position join my hero. Thats like 40 dragons, 500 elves, etc

George (greece) writes:
06-03-2021 00:34

reply - Kill the Gods

yes you can do that, its your boost for the start

inscizor (pigland) writes:
17-04-2021 20:33

Kill the Gods - Kill the Gods

Since you've turned off allowing border guards to join, perhaps you could reduce the Gods starting armies a little? Also, I can't imagine playing this without Inferno for castle gate. It might be good add some more town portal map locations or other options as many are saying. I found I wasn't even able to get tp from the tome of earth magic and am about 0 for 20 getting tp from shrines (even the random assigned/not edited ones). Is they nerfed too? BUT I REALLY LIKE YOUR MAP! EXCELLENT FOR A 1ST :) THANKS!

George (greece) writes:
17-04-2021 23:01

reply 15 - Kill the Gods

Hi Inscizor! tp, fly,dd is not available from shrines and mage guilds but you you can find 5 tp scrolls in the map. I think that during the 5th-6th month players are able to use a good hero with great army and get at least two of them. The other three belong to the gods, so by killing the right ones of them you can get more.

Author: George (greece), 05-03-2021 22:33
reply5 - Kill the Gods
thank you wasilix for all the kind support and your contribution to the map. I consider you a partner to the design of this map till its completion :) I totally agree about the duration of the difficulty and it was not my initial intention to let anyone finish the map on month 7 (in slow mode:)) Im working on this for the final (3rd update). I will probably place 4 portals accessible only to teal player placed in cross sentence across the map (4 in surface and 4 in the underground) where the teal heroes randomly will land to areas outside the gift islands and closer to the palyers regions. Also im thinking to set the teal heroes in warrior mode instead of mix so they can start the attacks to the players asap. And the other thing im thinking is to reduce the supporting army of the garrison. Yes the fly skills or objects had been removed in the new version and logistics skill is added to Hera and Zeus.

Author: Shimon Bogomolov (Israel), 05-03-2021 21:35
Great map, I like the details - Kill the Gods
Great map, just started playing with castle but I am able to take the garrison troops (40 angels and 500 sharpshooters) is this normal? shouldnt it be the garrison that does not allow you to take the troops from it?

wasilix writes:
05-03-2021 22:11

Yes, it is intended - Kill the Gods

Granted, it's very unusual, but it's intended.

Shimon Bogomolov (Israel) writes:
06-03-2021 19:20

question - Kill the Gods

Ok, and how about the fact that pink doesn't have a garrison with backup troops while other playable factions do have?

wasilix writes:
06-03-2021 20:46

- - Kill the Gods

Pink? Pink has 2, others perhaps too. I finished this map with pink.

George (greece) writes:
07-03-2021 00:20

reply6 - Kill the Gods

Hi Shimon, only one garrison has removable troops. You probably visited the one without

Author: wasilix, 05-03-2021 13:17 Like
Review - Kill the Gods
So, I finished the map. It took 7 months of slow play, where I tried to clear the whole map and find as many bugs as possible. I had 2 heroes with Fly, which if I understand correctly, author intends to remove from the map, it would take a bit longer without it.

Initially I intended to play it 2nd time with a different color/hero, not armorer specialist this time, because let's be frank, armorers are unbeatable, but for now I'll take a break from this map and maybe get back to it later.

If you like getting your hero unbelievably strong, this map will work nicely for that. That said, if you are looking for a challenge, the map doesn't provide that much of it. It's great for casual gameplay, though, and you'll have a lot of fun with that.

Some teal heroes are nigh unbeatable until the very end (Hera was in my game from 313), but they mostly occupy portal areas, shuffle around between sulfur pits and creature dwellings and don't pose much of a threat. That said, they may stumble upon you by an accident, in which case leave and come back when they are gone. Teal heroes are notoriously slow on this map, and you better take as logistics and pathfinding on all of your heroes. I never regretted taking PF on tazar (except being a bit sad that I had to take it having no better options at that time), the whole map is different sorts of rough terrain and nearly no roads. At times it feels that teal heroes don't even move on the map because of the terrain penalties.

The map has a huge number of different creature dwellings, and you can gather a ridiculous army later on to fight teal. At that point teal heroes won't pose much of a threat.

Perhaps author will decide to do something with difficulty here, but I have no viable suggestions. The map layout seems to be too rich for AI to make reasonable decisions and they are mostly just derping around doing nothing, and due to high number of dwellings on the map teal armies become outnumbered very fast once you take control of the most of the map.

On that note, I definitely recommend giving this map a shot.

wasilix writes:
06-03-2021 09:45

- - Kill the Gods

I appreciate your generousity, but partner is too big of a word for the little work I've done (none really, just some suggestions and bug testing).

I like your new ideas actually very much, and think you should proceed with all of them. Reduce garrison size too (maybe reduce starting army on some of the earlier teal heroes if you prefer to keep balance) - as you can already see, many people are confused about the fact, that they can get this many forces so early :)

Regarding the speed, maybe I understated the speed unintentionally. I tried to go as fast as possible in the beginning, but starting on month 3 (or 4, don't remember exactly when) when I got my hands on TP, I slowed down and started exploring more. In the end the map was fully revealed and almost everything was flagged pink, so it definitely slowed me down. Rushing to kill everyone would definitely be much easier, however while I was exploring I was also powering Tazar up, so I'm not sure I would actually be able to brutforce the win until he was at formidable strength. For example, first time I tried attacking Hera, at some point during 4th or 5th month when he was around 40-50 in params and he got blasted (although I didn't really try that much, just noticed that she deals much damage to me and didn't bother to even finish the fight).

I'll be patiently waiting for the update to give it a shot by the way :)

George (greece) writes:
07-03-2021 00:28

update - Kill the Gods

hi wasilix the update is up for download. I started the new version yesterday and the evolution is totally different than the older version. The teal is conquering castles in the map instead of walking around the gift islands so im sure you wont be able to finish it in 7months this time :)

wasilix writes:
14-03-2021 20:41

Played the v3 - Kill the Gods

Hi George,

I played the 3rd version with purple. The start felt much harder than with pink, but there are a few misplaced guards that allowed me to pick up a few free chests, that gave me a good boost.

A few things worth mentioning:
1. Giselle was stuck on an island with red portal exit the whole time being unable to summon a boat

2. Overall ai behaviour didn't seem to change much, I think that waste map size just overwhelms the AI

3. Closed area can be entered via 204:104

I'm now month 6 with TP, huge army and bank, should probably steamroll to victory fairly soon.

One more thing that sucked in this game is the hero choice. There is just almost no choice for main hero (ended up switching the main 3 times, going for Sir Mullich eventually). Some players have good main hero as a starter, but it leaves them all taken when you have to start as a faction with a good starting hero :)

George (greece) writes:
18-03-2021 09:44

reply12 - Kill the Gods

Hi wasilix, sorry for the delay...
ive played it a lot all this time with different players and never happened to have giselle blocked. I dont know why this happened. There is a 4th version already updated with the warriors mode in teal player (it was not in the 3rd update). It is more competitive but it is true that still miss the total picture because of the giant size of the map. So i was thinking to replace a current player option to a neutral which is going to be favorable to gods. What do you think? I think this way will make ai cope better to the size of the map. cheers

wasilix writes:
18-03-2021 21:16

- - Kill the Gods

Not sure about the behaviour settings to be honest. I only have vague idea, that warrior must be more combative then the rest :)

In regards to giselle, she moved through the red one-way portal and landed on an island a bit right-top from the center (don't remember which level). My assumption is that she doesn't have summon boat spell, and thus was unable to embark and leave.

Author: wasilix, 03-03-2021 23:54 Like
Hera - Kill the Gods
I know what happened with Hera. I recorded a short video of computer turn on 245, that demonstrates what exactly happened: https://youtu.be/itVTgvU8fi4

In short, Hephesteaus uses an open-world TP to get to 212:5:1, takes scroll of TP, uses TP to get to Hera, gives her the scroll, she's free to go wherever she wants.

Author: wasilix, 03-03-2021 23:39 Like
- - Kill the Gods
Regarding Hera, I've just checked the map editor. The borderguard of hers is set to 511, so that would explain IF she actually got free on 511 :) In my game, I've just checked older moves. I started seeing her on 313 as the latest. Perhaps she was set free earlier, but my map vision isn't all that stellar at this point yet. Got a screenshot of 316 with her. Peculiar thing about her, is that in my game (at least at later points) she definitely has town portal. I'll see if I can find out something else about her.

In regards to the angel wings, yes I meant those. FYI: Athene also has fly, so she'll be able to surpass the borders if needed, although if you remove the events, she'll only be available when all borders are already passable.

About 1st lvl dwellings, I meant to ask why different number of them for different players :) Seems like some of them got quite a bit more (like green for example with 5 centaur dwellings vs pink with only 3 gnolls). Also curious why red got 2nd level instead (I'm not even sure if red should be happy about it or not :D)
- - Kill the Gods

Author: George (greece), 03-03-2021 23:11
feedback 3 - Kill the Gods
thank you wasilix once again for the feedback. A lot of the additions/changes in the last update were from your comments. Regarding the new ones

1. yeap i have noticed it. They will be corrected in the 3rd update in a few days
2. ouch! thank you :)
3. agree. I think its already changed in the last update (skills included and army raised in numbers).
4. yes i changed it in the last update
5. thank you
6. i know and i have no idea why she escapes one month before. The gate is checked for the right time. I will check it again and if still happens i will change the message
7. Angel wings was wrong and i removed it from achilles (the quest hero who had them). Is there any where else available? Please let me know
8.ok i see your point. I will remove the traps and put barriers instead, thank you
9. yes i did it for support purpose in the beginning and in order to help various heroes of the same player to gain xp and spread in the map

Author: wasilix, 03-03-2021 22:06 Like
I'm still playing, but here is some more feedback - Kill the Gods
Hi!

I'm still playing this map, but meanwhile I've got a little bit more of the feedback:

1. Golems aren't blocked by a borderguard at 86:173:1, 28:179 and 94:243 (by water)

2. Captain's hat at 249:217:1 isn't accessible without fly

3. King Minoas is useless? (no primary skills, can easily be avoided and doesn't do anything useful for teal)
4. Other blocked objects: 56:85, 243:7

5. Misplaced shipyard 178:154:1

6. According to 611 message Hera must enter the game, but I'm fairly certain she has been around for at least 2-3 months already

7. FYI: angel wings allow bypassing many guards (for example, seems like it should allow getting Athene without fighting dragons or getting all keymaster tents)

8. I'll get back to 171:233:1 and 175:232:1. Maybe not easy per se, but still extremely potent powerups. Not sure about other colors, but I cleared them with pink tazar on 4th month with just 450ish hydras. Also should be fairly uncomplicated to beat them with expert berserk and a strong shooter stack. Reward is absurdly strong, imo, and definitely worth the hustle. Maybe remove the reward from these events? They open the path to angel dwellings and a strong hero, which in itself is a great reward.

9. Last point is rather a question. I'm curious if you'd like to share why you decided to give different numbers of 1st/2nd level dwellings to players? It's not something I would complain about, because even having just a couple of those is of great help in the beginnig. Asking purely out of curiousity.

Author: wasilix, 28-02-2021 21:40 Like
- - Kill the Gods
No, I mean events such the ones at 169:218 and 134:42. You get attacked by a small army and get some bonuses as a result. Seems like the army lore-wise shouldn't attack teal, thus probably it shouldn't trigger this player.

Author: George (greece), 28-02-2021 21:00
more feedback - Kill the Gods
Many thanks once again :)
about 3. : when you say events you mean the blocked gates? They supposed to be closed till the 4th and the 5th month respectivelly and after that each one of them should trigger the gate to open.

Author: wasilix, 28-02-2021 20:02 Like
Hi there!

Some more feedback :)

1. Golems aren't blocked by a borderguard at 248:109 and 144:135
2. Admiral hat can be taken at 131:43 without opening a borderguard
3. For Hera and For Poseidon events can be triggered by teal. Is it an oversight?

Author: Moritz (Deutschland), 28-02-2021 19:29
I played it again - Kill the Gods
u helped me alot with youre Tips on my Review, i played the map again and it worked. Super cool Map, i focused on the underground this time nont on the portals (i totaly forgot the undergound last timee)
The Map is a 10.
I found some bugs and share them with u,u helped me i help you

1. ashcombe shipyard not reachable
2. admirals hat at north at the 100 golem entrance guard is bad placed
3.u can reach the westland pier without pasign the re4d door if u go right down and past the gold mine
4. u can get heracles without passign the quest guard with boat, this is the biggest bug!! (bottom left)
-u can pass the underground garnision with the haspis
-shypyard obn the green lands top overworldis bad placed

i give you screanshots maybe u can find the bugs more easy, edit i just can attach 1 screanshot so i took the Heracles one cause this bug is the biggest
I played it again - Kill the Gods

George (greece) writes:
28-02-2021 20:30

played again - Kill the Gods

thank you Moritz! I will fix them in the new update.

Author: wasilix, 28-02-2021 12:00 Like
My bad - Kill the Gods
Ah, my bad, I haven't paid attention to the guards there :D

Author: George (greece), 28-02-2021 10:47
Thank you wasilix! Really appreciated :)
I ll do the changes to the updated version. Yeah the prison already noticed by myself.
Regarding 5. why is it powerup for pink? If you mean that there are empty spaces to avoid gates its not. It has 2 traps both ways :)

Author: wasilix, 28-02-2021 10:36 Like
Some more feedback - Kill the Gods
1. Unreachable boat when built at shipyard 202:187:1
2. Useless borderguards 119:15:1 and 141:15:1 (outermost phoenixes)
3. Garrison can be avoided at 70:9:1
4. Prison at 44:240:1 is reachable by boat without having to go through the borderguard (in multiple ways actually)
5. 171:233:1 and 175:232:1 are an extremely easy way to powerup for pink, maybe remove or put them behind something?

wasilix writes:
03-03-2021 23:56

Giselle - Kill the Gods

I'm not sure, maybe it's intended, but Giselle is also free super early and with a pretty strong army and stats. I think Hephesteaus sets her free also pretty early, because her guard needs anyone teal, and there is no time limit.

wasilix writes:
03-03-2021 23:59

Hera and Giselle - Kill the Gods

To think of them, maybe it's for the better that they are free early, to be honest. They force the player to avoid areas where they more often happen to be. Although it's not much trouble, because these areas are of little interest and teal is derping around and doing nothing there. If by sheer luck or misfortune they somehow happen to stumble upon your town, you'll have to retreat though, but in general at least in my game, they've only been a background image.

George (greece) writes:
04-03-2021 00:14

reply4 - Kill the Gods

good notice about fly spell in Athene. I removed it.
Regarding the dwellings its a bit of randomness, concept and personal preferences... for example i hate haven :)
LOL the fucking Hephesteaus acts beyond his job description. Thank you, i will change the time of gates in town portals reight after the release of zeus.
As for aphrodite (giselle) i ve noticed it too. It happens because probably Hephesteaus is the weakest god and more easy to kill him nearly in the game which allows the teal player to free her as its 8th hero. I think its ok because it is used as a safety net for the difficulty of the game in process. If a player is strong enough to kill Hephesteaus early then a stronger god will be free. If i place a time deadline in the gate and Hephesteaus is elliminated early in the game then the teal will be left with 6 active heroes (considering the no mevement hero minoas). The video was brillant thank you

wasilix writes:
04-03-2021 00:59

- - Kill the Gods

Your point on Giselle makes perfect sense.

quote: "for example, I hate haven"

Yes, there is something about this map. Something anti-theistic. I can't put my finger onto what exactly, but there definitely is something :)

PS: castle though is strongest no matter how hard you try, everyone will eventually use AAs :)

George (greece) writes:
04-03-2021 01:34

reply4 - Kill the Gods

LOL exactly! Haven is the strongest but im the map maker :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-66 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy