Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:52

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You have to enter the Watering Hole, reach the end, and then continue across the water to the island. more...

Author: Crushlord , 28-04-2024 22:48

Agree - The Great Canyon - Heroes 5 map

Game felt down after 2nd week and no chance to load saved games more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 21:29

10 wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I feel dumb. I can see the 10th piece of wood for the boat, but I can't figure out the trick to get there. Unless red herring...? more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 28-04-2024 21:25

Ring of conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

To be more specific, I need ring of conjuring to assemble ring of the magi. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Scar Brothers - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Scar Brothers - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Scar Brothers - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Scar Brothers

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Break out and free the Legendary Scar Brothers then send them on an epic journey to rid the world of evil

Added: 16-05-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Путь Омсворда | War of the Gods | New Era | Arrogance 00Freedom

| 1-30 | 31-44 |

Author: Darkness (VN), 07-01-2024 16:51
[Bug game with hota 1.7.0] - The Scar Brothers
At version Hota 1.7.0 unit Halfings/Halfing Grenadiers has been upgraded to speed 5 & 6.
The early game is a disaster because you can't get past these guys.
[Bug game with hota 1.7.0] - The Scar Brothers

wasilix writes:
07-01-2024 21:57

- - The Scar Brothers

Is this speed increase really that influential? I don't remember them to be much of an issue, and as far as I remember 1-2 azures clean them up without much trouble. I suppose it'll make keeping other troops alive a bit more difficult, but you don't really them anyway, so I don't think you should even bother.

PS: Love the HotA crew, but man did they learn to not introduce breaking changes into the game... No they didn't :) The new faction seems like another breaking change in so many ways. Haven't tried it yet. Love to see them experimenting with creatures and all, I wish though they'd keep custom maps in mind when adding something new and consider that they want these maps to be mainly unaffected by the changes.

Author: Lord of vampire (Zagreb, Croatia), 18-10-2023 20:51
tough start - The Scar Brothers
my only gripe with this map is the start where you have to have expert sorc, expert earth AND 8 power to beat the first attacker, so it needs many restarts at the begining for a viable start

wasilix writes:
19-10-2023 06:59

-- - The Scar Brothers

No, you don't have to have all of that. You'll need a bit of luck maybe, but even not having it may still be manageable.

Author: Lord of vampire (Zagreb, Croatia), 18-10-2023 17:26
tough start - The Scar Brothers
my only gripe with this map is the start where you have to have expert sorc, expert earth AND 8 power to beat the first attacker, so it needs many restarts at the begining for a viable start

Author: BC (Malaysia), 30-03-2023 21:07
Where do I find a halfling? - The Scar Brothers
Now my latest question concerns Drak Scar. He's the guy who can make Enchanters.
I got him out of the underground and into a vast area of islands and more islands. So he's island hopping and has cleared and massacred everyone. And I'm now stuck because I can't find a halfling dwelling... opening the map I can find a halfling dwelling in an adjacent area, but that can't be reached without dimension door, and by this time Drak Scar has returned his Tome of Air Magic and his Spellbinder's Hat. So how to get hold of a halfling to continue the game?

Author: wasilix, 25-03-2023 11:48 Like
Tactics is quite annoying here indeed - The Scar Brothers
I've checked my playthrough, and it seems that she had even more efreets against me (1 or 2 weeks earlier), so army size isn't really an issue here.

Still tactics on Pyre may be quite a problem that is much harder to solve and I may have replayed the map to take different skills if I were you. I think I took offense and archery on Flame to make sure he can dish out as much damage as possible because efreets are really troublesome in this portion of the game.

Part of my idea when dealing with her was to make sure that efreets can't reach anything valuable in my army giving me time to whittle them down a notch. Having tactics they can reach everything and it makes this approach not work for you, I'm afraid.

Although to be fair it's ok to just do nothing with Flame until you can bring Crag Hack destroy everyone there without breaking a sweat. I didn't really use Flame much and I think I actually parked him a bit later on in this playthrough because further on there is a much stronger hero. In my first playthough (not recorded) I was able to steal his castle with most troops still available for hire and kill him without much trouble, but this time around he had everything and was literally unkillable with stats double of Flame on top of that. So I guess I'd either restart and go with tactics+offense+archery if you want to deal as many enemies as possible on Flame or just put him in sleep and progress with other heroes. Later on you'll gain access to this part of the map with your other heroes and by that time they'll wipe everything out without much trouble.

Author: BC (Malaysia), 25-03-2023 06:44
How Do I beat Pyre? - The Scar Brothers
I'm at M3W1D6. I am an average player, and have sustained minimal losses so far.

I've watched Wasilix's play, and it doesn't apply to me. He managed to attack earlier and faced a much smaller enemy army. And even then he had to play through many times to win.

The Pyre I'm facing, starts with Expert Tactics, so her forces are already outside the castle at the start. First attack by Efreet Sultans kills 180 elementals!

Her troops also can't be blinded, since she has dispel.

I don't see how I can win this match at all, not even if I waited for months.

I tried attacking 1 week earlier and saw that Pyre had a smaller force. Her army seems to be growing by more than 4 Efreet Sultans a week.
How Do I beat Pyre? - The Scar Brothers

BC (Malaysia) writes:
25-03-2023 17:37

Thanks for your advice, Wasilix! - The Scar Brothers

Wasilix, your response is so incredibly fast! Thank you!

And it was very relevant advice. I needed to have somebody skilled, who has played the game a few times before, who can tell me that an important decision such as putting Flame to sleep for months, won't hurt my eventual completion of the map.

I developed Flame entirely as a spellcaster, which is the natural outcome for somebody who starts out as a Witch with Fire Magic specialty. Unfortunately this is completely unsuitable for defeating the two inferno towns in Flame's starting corner of the map!

BC (Malaysia) writes:
25-03-2023 20:40

restarted game, defeated within a few days - due to bad luck - The Scar Brothers

out of curiosity, I restarted the game on a second playthrough as Castle instead of Dungeon.

The first hero I faced off against was Sylvia. Totally crushed right away.

What happened? Sylvia had expert ballistics, and always destroyed my wall within 2 shots. Moreover my Meteor shower maxed out at 435 damage, so impossible to destroy the ballista within 2 turns anyway.

Wasilix, if you can think of any way to win this I can continue. Otherwise it looks like I have to restart and hope Sylvia doesn't have expert ballistics. Or else go back to my savegames from first playthrough and let Flame sleep.

wasilix writes:
25-03-2023 21:22

- - The Scar Brothers

Sounds like you've got unlucky 2nd time in a row. I don't really remember all that well fights with Mutare, they all were too easy, but maybe because attackers never had ballistics. A few days may be not be an issue to restart again, but for me it would obviously annoying to restart because of these "unlucky" skill rolls on enemies. I don't remember exactly, but I think you have blind, meteor and arrow. If so you can use blind to create chokepoints and with ballistics she will likely disable your towers fast enough for you not to worry about them unblinding them prematurely.

BC (Malaysia) writes:
26-03-2023 04:53

you're right again! - The Scar Brothers

Hi Wasilix,

this is what I have on Day 4 of The Scar Brothers, when Sylvia attacks.

When playing with Castle as the choice, you only get 1 sharpshooter. And there are 15 enemy War Unicorns, among other things. Mana is 192 (16 meteor showers max at damage 453) and there is no opportunity to get ammo cart before this battle.

The way to winning this is AI stupidity. If you don't move the sharpshooter, Sylvia will keep targeting the bottom wall and destroy it in 2 shots. Then she will target another wall and also destroy that quickly. You won't be able to stop the Unicorns with Blind, because you need 4 Meteor showers to kill them and don't have that time before another wall comes down and enemies come in.

I have realized that if I move the sharpshooter to the top, far away from the War Unicorns, Sylvia will target a different wall which buys more time.

Also your enemies are stupid. They won't try coming in at three entry points, which is what I ended up with. And they won't all stand in the moat, waiting for walls to come down. They wasted time moving in and out of the moat. If they had swarmed me from 3 points it would have ended differently.

wasilix writes:
26-03-2023 09:12

You are right - The Scar Brothers

In a nutshell, stupid AI is the name of the game :) I love H3 for it though, it's kind of intelligent actually, but its own intelligence can be abused in so many ways, that it provides for many opportunities for map makers and players to test their imagination.

Author: Stangaciu Daniel Constantin (România), 08-12-2022 21:06
Good Job - The Scar Brothers
Nice, Good Job

Author: András, 24-08-2022 02:55
Hello! - The Scar Brothers
I really love this map, I spent 37 monthes here sofar, but now I face that I have sacrificed the item: Shield of the Yawning Dead :D So I need to start it from the beginning couse no other possibility to continue :/
Thats a bit frustrating :D

Author: wasilix, 14-06-2022 17:33 Like
Playthrough - The Scar Brothers
Hi there!

I replayed this map recently and recorded the walkthrough. Missed some things, silly me (like 2 rampart towns with treasuries). I remembered that the endgame was pretty cool with all sorts of limitations in fights. Finished in 12 months.

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL 02MwI3vxw6kk3z7H7DUZUdmXnd8XTAVS (remove spaces if any)

Author: Hoang Giang (Ha Noi, Viet Nam), 09-01-2022 16:23
Best map - The Scar Brothers
70k Titan can't be beat. I wasted money to buy FD so I have to accumulate from 9th month. Late 3 months. I don't want to fight the final boss anymore
Best map - The Scar Brothers

Author: Vedran (Opatija), 30-09-2021 13:36
Mr. Vedran - The Scar Brothers
Where are the Angel wings?

Author: Kratagau, 27-08-2021 20:55 Like
Tips for fights - The Scar Brothers
Hi, I'm new to this kind of maps and I have problem with beating Hydras (in Pandora Box)/Faerie Dragons/Water Elementals on the beginning of Dragon Scar path. It's 3/3/3 and I have like 5 Black dragons, 8 Gold, 1 Crystal and 160 Wyvern Monarchs. Also I have problem with fighting Pyre on Flame Scar path. Efreets Sultan just one hit every my stack . Any tips/tricks/tactics for this battles?

wasilix writes:
27-08-2021 23:25

Tips - The Scar Brothers

Hi,

I played this map some time ago, but here is what I remember:

Pyre: use 1s of fast units as a decoy for efreets and magogs to whittle them down. If I recall correctly, I used energy elementals to fill remaining slots with 1s, and probably also a phoenix as decoys to keep efreets within the walls for a few turns. You can also try baiting them with 1, remove retal with another 1 and try killing as many of efreets as possible in 2 turns.

Dragon scar: skip hydras, kill water elementals first. Use 1s of disposable units. I think you should have Animate Dead at this point, so I transformed black dragons or maybe just hydras from the dwellings to ghost dragons and used them to remove retals and then raise them and repeat the process. You'll get antimagic in of shrines behind them, I used it to bruteforce through fairies with just wyverns (+ 1 of smth for initiative). Lost around 40ish of them, I think, and didn't bother to look for a cleaner victory.

Kratagau writes:
27-08-2021 23:29

Tips - The Scar Brothers

Thank you so much!

MIMUL (Perth, Australia) writes:
20-03-2022 06:34

Fighting the Fairy dragons - The Scar Brothers

Wow great tip

Author: maygwan, 23-07-2021 18:16
Youtubing my maps - The Scar Brothers
By the way if anyone on here ever does playthru on youtube of any of my maps send me a link to subscribe to you. I do enjoy seeing others play through my maps to give me ideas of other players game styles and how they deal with bosses ect. I know Glenn youtubes my maps and i do watch him and Halen also but if their are others let me know ty.

Author: Alexis (Danmark), 22-07-2021 15:45 Like
Cant find boots of levi - The Scar Brothers
Great map so far as always. But i cant find boots of levi at the very start?
Also i tried walking through the quest gate where you give the orb of slit. you get an text box at the end, but nothing happens. And then you cant go back through the gate, because he still wants the orb of slit.

Alexis (Danmark) writes:
22-07-2021 17:16

Found the Boots :D - The Scar Brothers

But how do you defeat Christian. I dont have any azur dragons. are those needed?

wasilix writes:
22-07-2021 19:08

- - The Scar Brothers

I don't remember exactly. I had 1 or 2 dragons, but I don't think you actually need them. Scar sister should have incredibly easy time defending against invaders without them, if I recall correctly.

Author: Marcelo (Sao Paulo - Brazil), 18-07-2021 17:20
The Best Map - The Scar Brothers
I consider it the best map I've played since the game was created in 1999.
Thank you so much for helping us with the weekend fun.
Marcelo - from Brazil

Author: Oliver Dahms (Singapore), 17-07-2021 13:01
Scar Flame at Nagas - The Scar Brothers
Anybody does have a hint how to finish these Nagas with Scar Flame at the Garrison...there are 6 stacks each 444 or so and all spells I use kill only a few...no chance, maybe I miss something

wasilix writes:
17-07-2021 20:27

- - The Scar Brothers

Sure, some people already asked this question. All you need to do is use berserk to make them kill each other. It's fairly easy once you get a handle on this technique.

Oliver Dahms (Singapore) writes:
31-07-2021 15:21

Scar at Nagas - The Scar Brothers

Many thank s, worked with ease :-)

Author: Pg, 15-07-2021 02:40
EPIC!! - The Scar Brothers
Nothing else to say......
a Masterpiece....
it took me forever but i enjoyed every single second....

Author: Sevea, 13-06-2021 18:32
bug ? - The Scar Brothers
Hello, I'm blocked from the beginning, I don't understand, how can I get the scar sister out when I don't have a demon and no other hero available to free her?

thanks

wasilix writes:
13-06-2021 21:02

- - The Scar Brothers

This is a bit overused in various maps. Just use your pit lord to make a demon for you in a fight prior to the gate.

maygwan writes:
14-06-2021 07:18

go in battle - The Scar Brothers

allow imps to die and use pit lord to summon a demon finish battle and u will have a demon and a pit lord

Author: Tim, 06-06-2021 16:24 Like
orb of vulnerability - The Scar Brothers
Hi, is there a way to get to the underground region that has orb of vulnerability? I released the hero from prison that has scouting, passed both scouting artifacts to her but still cannot reveal a place to fly to, from which I could DD to that island.

maygwan writes:
06-06-2021 18:00

near shipyard on left side - The Scar Brothers

You should be able to see that area from that point left of it.

maygwan writes:
06-06-2021 18:03

also - The Scar Brothers

if u put grail in tower u can reveal entire map which will allow it

Author: Zuzanna (Polska), 03-06-2021 10:28
How should i jump here? - The Scar Brothers
Good map - but am struggling to pass it. Anyone knows how should i jump here? Trying to use dimension door spell here, but it seems like there is not spot where i can "land"

maygwan writes:
03-06-2021 10:31

if u cant make jump - The Scar Brothers

try another path in the water but it looks like u should be able to dd their.

Zuzanna (Polska) writes:
03-06-2021 10:49

Thank you - I am a noob, did not know that i can use DD while being on a boat :)

maygwan writes:
03-06-2021 16:19

you learn something new - The Scar Brothers

Everyday :)

Author: Denis (Russia), 01-06-2021 18:51 Like
Great map! - The Scar Brothers
Very very very good !

maygwan writes:
01-06-2021 21:57

thanx for feedback - The Scar Brothers

glad u liked it

Author: wasilix, 30-05-2021 11:51 Like
Great map - The Scar Brothers
Hi there, finished this map on 12-1-1 (had to wait a couple of days for the last pink to be released).

A few notes:
1. The fangarms I have in the end are all that I gathered after beating the pink in the center (I didn't abuse the initial horn).

2. Got TP and Fly from tower town around month 4, but didn't use fly to skip anything and still was progressing normally (though fly allowed to save some time on movement). TP is available when Crag Hack is freed, which isn't that far progress-wise from the moment of taking that castle.

3. I was struggling a little bit with progress after beating Fiona (around month 3) - Mullich, Beatice and Cathrine seemed way too powerful to beat with available resources at that time. I ended up wasting a lot of time developing Crag Hack to a point when he just steamrolled all of them.

4. I enjoyed the concept of building up huge troll and fairie dragon stacks :D Some fights are so much easier with just FDs than with the entire army :) I did one fight this way in particular, saving quite a lot of troops, who would've been lost otherwise.

5. Got to barbs and beastmasters on month 8, and overall they didn't seem difficult at all. Having a huge stack of trolls and a decently sized stack of AAs allowed to deal with them comfortably.

6. The underground passage to last opponents is quite tedious...

7. Purple: first shooter heroes are all the same. Ilor (with titans) though seems crazy. Eventually I resorted to using hit-n-run to whittle him down before engaging full-on (spent around 100M on surrenders :D ).

8. Teal and pink didn't seem all that difficult. All heroes required one or another approach, but it was fairly straight-forward and loss-less. Only had to find a different strategy fighting the dude with the horn and didn't bother trying to go without losses in the last fight (the heroes released on 12-1-1).

9. Enjoyed playing offense specialist for a change, and it's a hell of a fun style to play.

All-in-all, definitely a great map. Restarted it once (around month 4 as I wasn't satisfied with progress on Flame), and then did much better in the beginning. Other than that it was a 1st try, and it went pretty nicely (apart from the part I mentioned - Mullich, Beatrice, Catherine part delayed me quite a bit).

Thanks, Maygwan, you are a legend. It's hard not to admire the combination of quality and quantity of your maps!
Great map - The Scar Brothers

maygwan writes:
30-05-2021 13:37

Glad you enjoyed it - The Scar Brothers

I do try and add some of my own touches to the maps this one giving big troll n fd army to see how folk deal with that kind of playstyle. You will be glad to know i just released Gelu the Necromancer part 2 which is heavily on questing and runs off diplomacy,horn and cloak to build your armies so u can give that a go it will be my last map for a while.

Author: jiraya (España), 29-05-2021 23:26
another masterpiece - The Scar Brothers
you are truly a genius. thank you dude

maygwan writes:
30-05-2021 08:00

Glad you liked it - The Scar Brothers

Thanx for playing

Author: Pawel (Opole), 27-05-2021 01:29
map - The Scar Brothers
Another great map! It took me 41 weeks to complete.

maygwan writes:
27-05-2021 11:04

think you might be first to complete it - The Scar Brothers

Havent heard anyone say they finished it yet well done.

Author: Aleksandar Smudja (Canada), 24-05-2021 05:10
What now - The Scar Brothers
MOnth 11, I am flying around the barbarians and beastmasters. Have no clue how to beat them. Have around 16K sharpshooters and the same amount of trolls. Not even close to do a battle.

. writes:
26-05-2021 12:27

Patience - The Scar Brothers

I was very patient and waited for those elf stacks to hit 4k before joining them. Also there is a stack of Azure that you should do the same with (get them to join you when you have 4k). Also the stacks of monks/elves in the safe areas of the barbarians/beastmasters.

Look at the rewards from seer huts - there are a couple of really good ones. Find Crag Hack, and use tactics to your advantage!

(I still maintain - I am the worst player of Maygwan's maps - if I can beat it anyone can!)

Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia) writes:
26-05-2021 17:23

Patience - The Scar Brothers

I picked elves when there were 300 in each group. I had to visit all arenas with Gelu and found force field. It was much easier then.

wasilix writes:
26-05-2021 20:29

- - The Scar Brothers

Reading the comments while playing the map I was expecting much worse from the barbs. I swepted them on month 8 with around 11k sharps, 280AAs and 18k trolls. While it's tempting to keep growing compliant troops, I don't think it should be necessary, and may be way too long of a wait to justify that.

maygwan writes:
26-05-2021 22:18

There are always enough - The Scar Brothers

rss,spells and troops to progress has both you and sasha have mentioned i always provide my players with what they need to progress, Sometimes it may require thinking outside the box but there is always a way. I am a generous mapmaker like that it is just in my nature.

Author: ., 23-05-2021 10:15
Done! - The Scar Brothers
Took 64 months but I finally killed the last undead (the one with the 10k Azure I left for last)

maygwan writes:
23-05-2021 11:45

64 months - The Scar Brothers

That is a record my friend good job

Author: maygwan, 22-05-2021 19:58
After you beat the beasts and barbs - The Scar Brothers
You get all 4 books so the advantage you have wont change after them however due to you not using Horn on drac will certainly give advantage but play it through and let me know how it goes ty.

Author: maygwan, 22-05-2021 19:53
Even with those - The Scar Brothers
You may still find the map challenging but let me know how it goes, Still having Horn may make it a much easier play but let me know either way as u still might find it a challenge.

Author: ., 22-05-2021 19:10
Wow - The Scar Brothers
I did not stumble on that castle until much later - but even when I got fly it really helped against the barbarians - making sure to fight those roaming heroes in castles so I can lock those massive Beh/Hydr armies in and resurrect - I had effectively no losses there (and I am not a good player). But with the horn? You fight such huge armies that you can amass 200k fangarms easy! And with the speed cloak+haste from ironfist they would be quite useful!

Author: Nidalf (Poland), 22-05-2021 17:44 Like
Another great map - The Scar Brothers
Hi Mmaygwan.
I am just now in the middle of the map. The map is great as usual, super detailed, makes me think and combine. I admire and appreciate your maps, this is the highest level.

But. This may sound strange but after 7 months the map seems too simple to me. I guess a few lucky coincidences contributed to this. And I think there is one mistake that helped a lot. I reached "Du Scar" to the Tower Castle (3,44), after building the library I have access to TP and DD in 6-7 month. I sat on the first island for quite a long time so it can be done even faster, just need to have an army to beat the 25 azur dragon at the tent. Additionally "flame scar" i chose scholar because i felt that on your map it can be useful ;) I haven't played him so far, he sat and collected phoenixes so he still has the fire book. "Drak scar" was collecting troops to unlock artifacts and still has horn of the abyss. The hero with TP and DD jumped over the teleport to the hero with scholar, he released the others. This way I have 5 heroes with TP and DD, lots of troops, horn of the abyss, ironfist, berserk. I know it's quite an unusual situation and there must have been a few things going on. I'm just wondering if access to TP and DD in tower castle was planned ? You can get access to them very quickly.

But the map is really great, I will definitely finish it because I am curious about the rest. For now, in the "easy version" but someday I'll start again without scholar ;)

Nidalf (Poland) writes:
25-05-2021 16:44

Not finished yet - The Scar Brothers

Hi. Momentarily I don't have time to finish the map, it's finishing the 10th month, I have cleared everything except orange and green. I am still circling around and collecting what I can. And I'm saving gold (17kk), so I won't run out till the end of the map :) I recently had a pink hero pop out of the water, 10k fairy dragons, 40k vampires and a ring of oblivion (I hate that artifact :P) But I managed without losses, blinding on the dragons and somehow managed to kill the vampires. I'll let you know when I'm done. Nevertheless, the map is still not the easiest, I'll probably surprise myself a few more times :D And I'll say it again, I love your maps :)

maygwan writes:
25-05-2021 18:29

np - The Scar Brothers

keep me informed of progress ty

. writes:
29-05-2021 18:20

Nidalf - where did you get the sash? - The Scar Brothers

I thought the only place to get the sash is with dragon, but flame first needs to beat Catherine?

Nidalf (Poland) writes:
01-06-2021 02:24

finished - The Scar Brothers

I finally found the time to finish the map.
I finished 13,4,4 , but I'm pretty slow doing maps, I like to do all the quests and collect what I can.
As I already wrote, the map is great. As for me, you make the best maps ever :) Unfortunately, owning a horn and collecting DD and TP + scholar on my own wish took away some of the fun. Although collecting almost 1kk fangarm also gave me some joy ;) I need to make this map again without using the horn.
Using my method with the horn I think it's possible to make this map in under 10 months, but as I wrote, it will reduce the level of fun. Some fights were really hard, I had to think a lot to win with no or minimal losses. Using 30k FD is also a lot of fun :D I didn't use Crag Hack as the main character, I didn't want to make the game even easier.

When I find some time I will start "Gelu the Necromancer part 2", I can't wait :D

finished - The Scar Brothers

maygwan writes:
01-06-2021 07:07

thanx for feedback - The Scar Brothers

will do a few fixes in an update.

| 1-30 | 31-44 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy