Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Gateway to Heaven 2 - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Gateway to Heaven 2 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Gateway to Heaven 2 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Gateway to Heaven 2

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Language: Russian
Еще с древних времен ходит легенда о затерянном могущественном артефакте - священном граале, который до сегодняшнего дня не смог найти ни один Человек. Вы Эудор , Вы отправились на его поиски. В этом приключении вас ждет множество секретов, головоломок и опасностей.
Наслаждайтесь!!!

Since ancient times, there has been a legend about a lost powerful artifact - the holy grail, which until now has not been found by any Man. You are Eudor, you have gone in search of him. This adventure is full of secrets, puzzles and dangers.
Enjoy !!!

Added: 11-12-2021

Heroes 3 maps: Healing Through War | Speedrun Yosa | Кошмар Геннадия | Logical Stimulus

| 1-30 | 31-43 |

Author: Niko, 30-07-2023 00:47
i'm stuck, need answer - Gateway to Heaven 2
Hi, I have one question, I recently defeated Nurgorat, Gogthomon and Zygogoth and I got completely stuck and couldn't find any way to go, so I broke Titan's Thunder into pieces and gave Titan's Gladius to enter the portal in the picture (titan's thunder was behind purple border guard, and above it in seer's hut I gave Sphere of Permanence to proceed to Norah)

I just wanna know if I did the right thing or if I messed that up and have to keep searching for other way
i'm stuck, need answer - Gateway to Heaven 2

Niko writes:
30-07-2023 00:55

elenlar - Gateway to Heaven 2

also, looks like Elenlar is my next "target", because lots of quests require killing him, does he come after Norah and Midor or did I miss something?

Author: asylvm, 10-07-2023 19:20
town portal - Gateway to Heaven 2
Hey,
where do I get/find town portal? I already beat Bansai and still didn't find it, but I'm pretty sure i should have it by now.

Moriarty writes:
10-07-2023 19:24

Town portal - Gateway to Heaven 2

Capture the elemental city

Author: Heroes player since 2006 (Suomi), 07-03-2023 22:39
Very bug map - Gateway to Heaven 2
Hello,

Don't waste your time. I have played this map til 32 months, now i realised that the early moves from my other hero was played wrongly. To continue this game, I need to kill Kalt hero, and there is quest before it that I should kill 1 haspid. Before that one Haspid I need to give one Gold dragon from my 2nd main hero who is stuck and can't get any armies from castles. Fuking annoying map, I just lost days game time to this annoying map

Moriarty writes:
07-03-2023 23:02

BUG - Gateway to Heaven 2

Hello. Judging by the description, you played the first version of the map. I can assure you that the maps are completely passable. To be completely honest, I have no idea why the crash occurs, and at different points in the passage. But I can say for sure that this is not a map bug, but a bug of the heroes themselves. Including such a wonderful addon as the Horn of the Abyss. There is an assumption that due to the large number of creatures in the army of the computer, he cannot calculate his further actions and starts to get stupid because of this. Try to see under what conditions the bug occurs. Perhaps the save editor will help.

Heroes player since 2006 (Suomi) writes:
07-03-2023 23:18

Pic 1 - Gateway to Heaven 2

How I should continue?

Pic 1 - Gateway to Heaven 2

Heroes player since 2006 (Suomi) writes:
07-03-2023 23:18

Pic 2 - Gateway to Heaven 2

Hmm

Pic 2 - Gateway to Heaven 2

Author: KOvac Jozseph (Magyarország), 31-08-2022 15:07
Alak - Gateway to Heaven 2
hey,

i am at alak, killed everyone but i dont have the shackles of war to open the guast gate.
any idea? :(

Author: nyquar, 26-08-2022 05:23
Town portal - Gateway to Heaven 2
Hi, I think I need some advice on how to get town portal, because I recently defeated Bansai and I still don't have it. I watched some guy's gameplay on youtube and he has it already by the time he beats Kado. Where is it?

Author: Asylumek, 19-08-2022 20:19
Broken events - Gateway to Heaven 2
Hey, some of the triggered events on the map don't do anything, therefore the map is impossible to complete. I played the first version of the map and everything was fine, one of your updates must have broke something. I realized it already in the beginning, when I was sometimes walking and something was stopping me, but nothing was happening. I realized I am stuck for good when I arrived to the place, where I should be given Sword of Hellfire. (picture)

Looking forward on fixing it, because I really enjoy the map :)
Broken events - Gateway to Heaven 2

Moriarty writes:
19-08-2022 20:23

Author GtH 2.0 - Gateway to Heaven 2

Events on the map do not block anything. The sword is in a different place. Good luck searching)))

Asylumek writes:
19-08-2022 20:34

Whoops - Gateway to Heaven 2

Oh really? Sorry for misunderstanding then. I thought it still lies there, but anyway I have literally no idea where to go after defeating Olgris, I'm stuck right here (picture)

Whoops - Gateway to Heaven 2

Moriarty writes:
20-08-2022 12:57

Author - Gateway to Heaven 2

Gotta get Pandora's box!!!

Author: Nakk, 29-03-2022 12:19
Titan’s Thunder - Gateway to Heaven 2
Where’s Titan’s Thunder to pass to North location? I’ve found one behind purple tent but it’s too early to grab?

Nakk writes:
29-03-2022 16:10

Found - Gateway to Heaven 2

Found

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 01-02-2022 21:26
2.0.5 - Gateway to Heaven 2
Version 2.0.5. Update

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 20-01-2022 00:39
2.0.4 - Gateway to Heaven 2
Version 2.0.4. Update

Author: Sasha (Belgrade, Serbia), 19-01-2022 02:25
Falgrim - Gateway to Heaven 2
I did not exchange 3 tomes for 1 tome of earth and 1 Falgrim. Is the game playble after that. I just gave tome of earth magic to enter Onmar area keeping Fire and Water Tomes.

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
19-01-2022 12:55

Falgrim - Gateway to Heaven 2

Falgrim quest. It is necessary to give all three tomes, otherwise the map is further impassable. Punishment for greed)

Author: wasilix, 10-01-2022 23:26
Question - Gateway to Heaven 2
Hi there!

Where is the hideous mask? Captured the conflux town and killed everything that had been moving, but no hint of it...

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
10-01-2022 23:33

Ответ) - Gateway to Heaven 2

Look for the seer in the hut. To get it, you need to kill Каиль.

wasilix writes:
10-01-2022 23:38

- - Gateway to Heaven 2

Oh, thanks, forgot about that portal...

Author: wasilix, 07-01-2022 12:13
- - Gateway to Heaven 2
I'm sorry for pestering you with questions that may be silly. I'm a bit puzzled where to go on now. Most recently, I reached the master genie in the north required to kill for a couple of quests. It seems that I need to get a white tent at this point to progress further and my options seem to be:

1. Fight a gazillion of azure dragons in AM garrison.
2. Kill Onmar and a necro underground with 30k ghost dragons, 20k dread knights and 20k liches and then go through a few more borders (which all seem pretty scary, though not as scary as the option #1) from a black portal.

Maybe there are other ways to progress, but I think I killed most of the other targets. My army is pretty small in comparison to these heroes (1.2k AA, 1.7k AD, 28k sharps, 1.4k AB and change). I think I may be able to deal with Onmar at this point, but dealing with the necro is going to be much more difficult because of his 99 stats, huge army, strong shooters and immunity to all mind control spells. There may be some pandora boxes behind border guards available, and I can gather around 500 AA from dwellings around the map and maybe around 150 AD. I don't meticulously clear the border guards up because there are mostly no rewards and it's just too much redundant legwork until I can penetrate all or at least a significant number of them.

Am I supposed to go with the option #2 right now or am I missing some other option?

Thanks!

Author: wasilix, 06-01-2022 09:34
- - Gateway to Heaven 2
Oh, silly me, didn't check the reward for the 2nd quest! Thanks a lot!

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 06-01-2022 00:17
Fangarm - Gateway to Heaven 2
Use the seer hut below the portal!

Author: wasilix, 05-01-2022 22:25
Stuck - Gateway to Heaven 2
Hey!

I think I need to get a fangarm now (got green tent most recently) to get to the pink portal. I remember I had one, and I handed it in for a quest in the middle. I think that there should 1 more for this gate, but I'm missing where to go next. Prorbably missing some pandora box.

Please point me at the right direction.
Stuck - Gateway to Heaven 2

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
07-01-2022 17:37

Missing places - Gateway to Heaven 2

Did you checked all location you can reach from black portal?(it is behind second rampart town;there are so many guards asking to kill same hero and there are 2 locations to check)

wasilix writes:
07-01-2022 19:56

- - Gateway to Heaven 2

As far as I can tell, yes, but both locations seem to be long walls of border guards. One of them seems to lead towards a white tent, but one of the last border guards requires to kill the necro hero I described above, I think. I'll double check teleports in the editor though, maybe I still missed something there. Thanks for a heads up :)

wasilix writes:
07-01-2022 23:45

- - Gateway to Heaven 2

Managed to beat Onmar with reinforcements (got a bit more than expected) and slightly changed the tactic. After that, I did an exploit (I think it's not intended) - my peasant hero managed to blow through all defenders by now and I passed her orb of vulnerability to the others. I'm gonna try killing the necro now with this artifact. Still quite a tall order, but there is a hope now at least.

wasilix writes:
07-01-2022 23:54

Update - Gateway to Heaven 2

Oh my... I'm so lucky, he bought out the army and joined his big stacks (before that he didn't do that!). If not for that, it might have still been a rather difficult fight (if beatable even), but now it turned out to be extremely easy with the orb.

Going forth!

PathToSky writes:
06-03-2022 19:45

Gateway to Heaven 2.0 - Gateway to Heaven 2

where did you find fangarm?

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 05-01-2022 11:41
2.0.3 - Gateway to Heaven 2
Version 2.0.3. Update

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 29-12-2021 10:02
2.0.2 - Gateway to Heaven 2
Вышла версия 2.0.2

Version 2.0.2 released

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 29-12-2021 10:01
2.0.2 - Gateway to Heaven 2
Вышла версия 2.0.1

Version 2.0.1 released

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 28-12-2021 23:12
2.0.1 - Gateway to Heaven 2
Вышла версия 2.0.1

Version 2.0.1 released

Author: Pawel (Opole), 28-12-2021 13:38
map - Gateway to Heaven 2
How to reach хозяин леса?

Pawel (Opole) writes:
28-12-2021 14:24

map - Gateway to Heaven 2

found it

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 27-12-2021 23:49 Like
And about the map - Gateway to Heaven 2
Just careful at beginning,pay attention to early quests,some have timer.Double check all the destinations from portals - some of them have so many places you teleport and there are vital places for the quests.I am sure the map would be very challenging if the taverns would be banned.Later,just invest your money in resources or it will drop to 0 after 2 billions gold.Definitely an interesting map,but because the lenght of the game play,I doubt about replayability.Good job

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
28-12-2021 11:00

Thanks! - Gateway to Heaven 2

Thanks! Taverns on the map are prohibited, apparently I did not notice something. Thank you for your comment! I will throw off the corrected version. The battle with Пустата was precisely what was intended.)

28-12-2021 11:43

Hmmm - Gateway to Heaven 2

I thought that was your intention,so the players would have to deal with some early invasions from southern towns...I couldn't leave tome of earth magic too early because of some heroes taking first towns.But later the taverns will ruin the balance: hire any beaten hero with maxim stats and you have the horn very early,farming literally millions of units (AI didn't recognize the size of my army - 4 millions,so on autocombat i was asked many times if I intend to retreat )

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
28-12-2021 23:59

Taverns - Gateway to Heaven 2

Thanks!
Taverns - Critical Map Error)

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 25-12-2021 13:25
Dungeon - Gateway to Heaven 2
The dungeon remains)

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 25-12-2021 13:24
White tent - Gateway to Heaven 2
The white tent is in three places:
One next to the castle at the top of the map (not available at first). The second is next to the garrison, which does not have to be pierced) . There is another tent hidden behind many quests.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 25-12-2021 12:31 Like
Got it - Gateway to Heaven 2
II was distracted by randomness of destinations from few portals and I got white tent by that superdefended gate - my army was too strong for those dragons.In 29/1/2 I defeated the necromant right bottom corner on surface,I have all tents ,enough army to defeat any visible hero without spells and I rescued Ladris - practically all tents problem solved after green tent,but those yellow and black portals tricked me so bad.Now the boring part starts: solving puzzles from one corner of the map to another

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 25-12-2021 10:12
Doll shaman - Gateway to Heaven 2
To open the area with a purple tent, you need to find a shaman doll (lies in the lower right corner of the map). To open the zone with the doll, you need to defeat the inferno heroes in the dungeon.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 25-12-2021 05:10 Like
That black portal though - Gateway to Heaven 2
I discovered by pure luck another 2 places where i could go with black portal;one is closed by quest,one is free to go;why so many destinations for one portal?I almost gave up there,going for a week and find same quest: kill Straj

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 25-12-2021 04:10 Like
So far... - Gateway to Heaven 2
Still looking for that art which opens the way to purple tent;got all the artefacts i could,I beat all the heroes i could reach with all the other tents,I'll try to move the heroine with peasants( crystal dragons next).Did I miss something?

25-12-2021 15:21

White tents - Gateway to Heaven 2

There are 4,not 3;the 4th is not reachable neither,it's next to conflux town with town portal.Now...if I could beat those dragons with very limited lose and not even main hero (it was Bernhard,just released hero from prison,to level him up quickly and to gain time while Eudor fight the genies to open acces to tent),then maybe something was not that powerful.So dungeon remains ... let's find out how strong is it

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
25-12-2021 17:31

Good luck! - Gateway to Heaven 2

Good luck!

27-12-2021 23:41

OK.... - Gateway to Heaven 2

Finished in 39/2/7 ...I was curious how the final hero looks like;so more than 500k level 7 creatures,almost impressed - my army was decent for that fight,untill the end not a single hero could beat me on autocombat.There are few ways to improve the army: the weakest is to develop cloak of the undead king on a necromant hero;next is to farm with horn of the abys;another one is to develop a hero with diplomacy.I spent soooo much time on travelling from one quest to another,that is why the game took so long.Ai is so dumb: just imagine that hero Pestone or something like that sacrificed 90k AD to ressurect 10k AD . Otherwise it should be another way for the last part of the gameplay.

Pawel (Opole) writes:
29-12-2021 18:24

question - Gateway to Heaven 2

Where is dark blue tent?

Pawel (Opole) writes:
29-12-2021 18:26

question - Gateway to Heaven 2

nvm found it

Author: Westnyle, 23-12-2021 22:29
Ambassadors Sash - Gateway to Heaven 2
Where do you find the Ambassadors Sash?

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
23-12-2021 23:03

Kill - Gateway to Heaven 2

Kill Onmar

Westnyle writes:
24-12-2021 00:56

Onmar - Gateway to Heaven 2

And where is Onmar, my game is in Russian

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
24-12-2021 01:34

In Russian - Онмар!

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 23-12-2021 14:15 Like
Just an information - Gateway to Heaven 2
Is there no other way to white tent other than defeat 35k AD in magic gate?

Pavel Zhirnov writes:
23-12-2021 16:32

White tent - Gateway to Heaven 2

It may be worth going to complete other quests)

Author: Pavel Zhirnov, 21-12-2021 17:57
It might be worth going ahead)

| 1-30 | 31-43 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy