Author: Andor (UK), 11-05-2024 19:23

Feedback - Порядок из Хаоса (Order from Chaos) - Heroes 3 map

I don't know man, I don't really like heavily scripted maps, where Hero "x" targets you specifically at a certain date and time and you have to be quick to build your army and what not or else you lose...I mean I don't really have a problem with that but if I don't know more...

Author: Graf von Furcht (Hnvr, Grmny), 11-05-2024 19:12

Cmmt - The Master of Heroes - Heroes 4 map

Hello Kir!
Thank you very much for your comment!
I always like to hear suggestions for improvement. Have fun conquering!
Greetings
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 11-05-2024 18:53

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Поиграл 4 месяца, открыл довольно много (южные замки все мои).
Но убитые красные герои каждый раз возвращаются со всё большей армией, а я её теряю, так как выигрывать без потерь не получается.
Также, напрягают 2 оранжевых героя, которые ходят с пока не пробиваемыми армиями.
Сильно помогла бы слеп
more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 11-05-2024 15:43

map - The Master of Heroes - Heroes 4 map

The map really is very special. When If you go through it normally, you won't understand all the ideas. If only in the editor to see.... For example, the tents of keymen way not to bonuses, but to problems. Nevertheless, I will appreciate it. Graf is one of the few who makes large detailed maps more...

Author: Alisa (belarus), 11-05-2024 15:16

black tent - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

how to get to a black tent. playing for red. thnx more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:55

No cheats, no tricks. - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

No horn, no cloack, no beserk used, of course. more...

Author: ciceron (España), 11-05-2024 02:45

Win, finally - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Finished at 14º month.
Impossible dificulty.
Losing faith so may times, but
Wanna spoiler?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 10-05-2024 18:23

. We must take wing and conquer the heavens...Icarus - Kill the Gods - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy. Odissey didnt receive fire magic and was used only vs opps, but not gods.Luna rules. I had 18 heroes to collect resources and harasses opps. After opening card with Graal i find scroll of TP, BUT have to visit all tents. I won after 182 days. Dont take empty stuff on water coz gods will more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:21

beware of fangram quest change to this factory update map 1.7 - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

I spent 4 months getting the 125 with my whole strategy planned out to get to the seer hut with 125 and suddenly it's 333 now? I abandoned my game, deleted your map and reinstalled the old map with a more reasonable quest requirement. 333 takes way too long. I wonder if there's even much l more...

Author: mee , 10-05-2024 16:16

factory update fangram quest - The Devil Is In The Detail - Heroes 3 map

why increase the requirement from 125 to 333? Isn't that kind of ridiculous? more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 14:32

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Ah, I see. So you need to skip the scholar for earth magic then and take artillery on your 1st turn. more...

Author: 32167 , 10-05-2024 10:15

-- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I moved the tree a little to the side in the latest version of the map. Now there are only steps for one scholar. In the previous version there was half a step in reserve. It was such the freedom of action :) more...

Author: wasilix , 10-05-2024 08:02

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

You are probably taking too many steps diagonally. Try taking as many steps horizontally or vertically as reasonable and you'll be able to pick up both piles, both scholars, 1 pandora box and get back in time to take a town. more...

Author: yela (Bucharest), 10-05-2024 00:07

day 1 - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I can't get past day one, I just don't have the movement speed to get the ore and lumber to build magic guild to get slow, what am I doing wrong? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Brave Heart - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Brave Heart - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Brave Heart - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Brave Heart

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Brave Heart

Added: 07-05-2022

Heroes 3 maps: Abandoned | Prismatic Greed | War of the 8 Kings (A Song of Ice and Fire) | Ущелье смерти

Author: frifix (Empuriabrava), 01-09-2023 21:37
done - Brave Heart
I made this map, although I still dislike linear maps. This map is a job for a searcher. Once I fell into a trap, going forwards with Dance/Luna instead of clearing a certain quest. I had to take an elder save! I went forwards in a slow mode, so I had no problem with fights.
Remarks:
- Andy at the end of his journey was overpowered, without the H3-restrictions to 99 in all primaries he could reach about 130 or more.
- Tazar must have the teleport spell. Without this he is a poor victim.
- At 1.113.1 is a quest without any definition. Although I reached the artefact
.- At 52,83.1 the same, but the questguard had a message for me I could not find with edit and he stopped me.
A long journey, only for patient lovers of maps that allow only one way without sidekicks.

Author: Cone (pol), 24-06-2023 17:52
I stuck- pls help - Brave Heart
Hi guys,

I stuck in some point, can`t find the shield to create the titan`s thunder to go through with the quest guard also I missing 2x pendants of death and to create pendant of king I got only boots.

Also I must defeat Sandro, Mephala (I now where she is but can`t find the portal) and Lord Heart.

I try to find the purple tent as well to get pass the quest gourd in the top left corner of Dungeon castle underground nope.

The map is amazing loving it:)

Pls help

Author: Rusi (Warszawa), 22-05-2022 19:05
brave - Brave Heart
I must admit that I got stuck at the very beginning.
Firstly- all the text messages, descriptions, signs and events are written in some strange code signs, which do not resemble any language.
Nonetheless I managed to conquer 3 castles, which names I can not read XD
and have 2 heroes - the one which looks like Lord Haart and the second like Ryan( names ureadable ).
and quests - pendant of free will, boots of polarity, stoic watchman, pendant of dispassion and pendant of holyness and no where to find them.
It is a pity because this map is beautiful and just the type I like playing best. Maybe some hins Griz?

TMC (United Kingdom) writes:
24-07-2023 11:22

use the V key! - Brave Heart

The stoic watchman is just behind the gold mine near the second castle.

TMC (United Kingdom) writes:
24-07-2023 11:23

forgot to say... - Brave Heart

Also, there is an English version now.

Author: GB (OC USA), 19-05-2022 00:50 Like
Imps Blocking Path - Brave Heart
Imps blocking path to Titan's Thunder quest guard. Any suggestions on how to get around that?

Dragonaut writes:
24-01-2023 22:24

No title - Brave Heart

Try waterwalk. Btw, where did u found Titans Curias?

Author: GB (San Clemente, USA), 16-05-2022 17:08 Like
Stuck - Brave Heart
Here is the first of four pictures. Stuck in general and don't know where to go.
Stuck - Brave Heart

Author: GB (San Clemente, USA), 16-05-2022 16:43 Like
Stuck - Brave Heart
Totally stuck. I've got the orb of driving rain, but don't know where to go next. I'm trying to get to Lyonis/Teal section, but don't know how to reach it. I have a few "kill Sorsha" quest guards. Also need the brown and white border guards. Don't know how to get to barbarian land. Any help appreciated.

Author: grizliukas, 16-05-2022 15:09
aa - Brave Heart
picture pls

Author: GB (San Clemente, USA), 15-05-2022 19:22 Like
Stuck - Brave Heart
Totally stuck. I've got the orb of driving rain, but don't know where to go next. I'm trying to get to Lyonis/Teal section, but don't know how to reach it. I have a few "kill Sorsha" quest guards. Also need the brown and white border guards. Don't know how to get to barbarian land. Any help appreciated.

GB (San Clemente, USA) writes:
16-05-2022 17:08

Stuck - Brave Heart

Second Picture

Stuck - Brave Heart

16-05-2022 17:09

Stuck - Brave Heart

Third Picture

Stuck - Brave Heart

16-05-2022 17:09

Stuck - Brave Heart

Fourth/Last Picture

Stuck - Brave Heart

16-05-2022 21:42

Stuck - Brave Heart

Figured it out. There is an entrance into the fire lake.

grizliukas writes:
17-05-2022 16:02

aa - Brave Heart

waterwalk in to fire lake

Author: Pawel (Opole), 12-05-2022 18:24
map - Brave Heart
Great map! I enjoy it a lot but can't find titan's cuirass and i'm stuck :/

Pawel (Opole) writes:
13-05-2022 02:09

map - Brave Heart

found it but where is crown of dragontooth?

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 12-05-2022 00:10 Like
I know this map ... - Brave Heart
I played this map some time ago,I found it in Glenn's "Real China Shit" map packs.Some maps are really insane - calculated steps early,very tight timer quests,tons of fight reloads due to magic resistance and so on.I wondered if it is any chance to bring them all here...

Author: Corwin (Czech Republic), 10-05-2022 14:49
Waterwalking and Alamar - Brave Heart
So this map has a lot of puzzles. One of the puzzles is Waterwalk - I assume Ciele is supposed to get it because without that you probably cannot get the tome of earth magic so she can TP around. But now I am stuck because my main character is unable to go to Alamar and Ciele is way too weak to fight him + she doesn't have clone to ressurect. I probably could just go around with Ciele and get stats but that would take months and I assume that's not the way forward. Am I missing another Tome of Water/Spell Scroll/Scholar/Quest somewhere?

Grizliukas writes:
10-05-2022 18:19

Aa - Brave Heart

Picture pls where u stock

Morty writes:
10-05-2022 19:16

Waterwalking? - Brave Heart

I had not actually turned in the tome of earth magic right before freeing Ciele; you can water walk from the fourth Rampart (where Uland resides) north to just above the shipyard and give her the tome instead. You do need stables + expert logistics and only AA's in your army though.

Then I just teleport her out via the one way portal beyond the quest guard asking you to kill Kilgor. Then she's at least in the barbarian lands and I was able to get her enough xp from some treasure chests to get advanced earth magic and teleport out.

Waterwalking? - Brave Heart

Corwin (Czech Republic) writes:
10-05-2022 20:06

I did it - Brave Heart

Yeah, well... I taught Ciele waterwalk and turned in the book. In the end I just got some stats for Ciele and did the Alamar fight with her instead. Took a few tries to get good rng with enemy casting Anti-Magic and it cost me few archangels (due to low mana) but I did it. :D And finished the map finally. :)

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 10-05-2022 12:45
Stuck - Brave Heart
Amazing map. How do I exit the cursed ground after getting town portal spell at 57,91,0? No boots of levitation anymore and the way to the Giants is blocked by legion of necromancy creatures

Grizliukas writes:
10-05-2022 18:24

Aa - Brave Heart

Block gate with adela

Morty writes:
10-05-2022 19:21

Cursed ground - Brave Heart

Alternatively, cast waterwalk, walk in with AA's only, get the scholar and walk back the same day.

Author: Grizliukas, 10-05-2022 00:00
Aaa - Brave Heart
What do you mean?

Delfontes (USA) writes:
10-05-2022 00:11

see - Brave Heart

When I go to start a game it says on the top right:

This map is not playable, please load and fix problems in the Heroes III editor before playing this map.

Loaded in HOTA and SOD both times it says the same thing where it usually describes the map.

Corwin (Czech Republic) writes:
10-05-2022 10:40

Definitely playable - Brave Heart

The game is perfectly playable, I'm at month 10 and haven't encountered any problems yet.

wasilix writes:
10-05-2022 14:12

- - Brave Heart

Delfontes, you should use SOD with HD mod and SOD_SP plugin for this map.

Author: Delfontes (USA), 09-05-2022 23:19
Playable - Brave Heart
The description says it's not a playable map, is it just art?

Adrian (Bucharest) writes:
19-05-2022 15:11

playable - Brave Heart

the map is playable, i just finishid it in about 15 months

Author: Corwin (Czech Republic), 09-05-2022 14:37
Wait, I've seen that knight before! - Brave Heart
I've seen this knight before in another, very very old map called Champion. Though I have to admit besides the knight, sun and the ground, the map has been very much improved upon as there was nothing much else.
Wait, I've seen that knight before! - Brave Heart

Author: Auge, 08-05-2022 08:01
Brave Heart - Brave Heart
This map looks amazing :-)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy