Author: trotyl (Poland), 04-05-2024 19:46

torso for statue of legion - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi! where can I get torsoe to complete statue of legion? I feel like I am stuck in this location :) more...

Author: Anton , 04-05-2024 18:57

Where to get 6 sea wolves? - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where to get 6 sea wolves for the guard of the passage? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 04-05-2024 16:37

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Haven't you played first part? No pain, no gain. more...

Author: Sadness , 04-05-2024 15:42

So bad map - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

A very bad card... Computer tasks aimed at killing you. The game starts with your humiliation. Where is hardcore here, if it's not hardcore, but rather a mockery of the player? more...

Author: Vrag , 04-05-2024 15:23

Замечания - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Карта неплохо нарисована, по уровню сложности подойдёт абсолютно любому игроку. Предлагаю верфи сделать открытыми, потому что компьютер их просто не открывает. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Purgatory. Factory - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Purgatory. Factory - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Purgatory. Factory - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Purgatory. Factory

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The world was at balance.
Then it all changed, when the elemental lords attacked.
Can you defeat the invaders and take control over the Purgatory?

Original map by Qrazy

I've only replaced Citadel with Factory. Hope you enjoy!

Added: 10-01-2024

Heroes 3 maps: V pasci Erik | bad times A + E | A treacherous swamp - adrika | Europe for Heroes

Author: Qrazy (Szeged, Hungary), 19-01-2024 20:30
Purgatory - Purgatory. Factory
Hi all!

Yes, i am the original author.
Yes, this is an update of my map, made without my knowledge.

And I think its very flattering :)

We play with a 23 year old game, with and unofficial expansion (that was made without the original authors knowledge).

Tergand wrote in the first place that he modified a map that was made by me. Thats all i could ever want. Thank you!

Have fun playing this version! I wont make a factory version (dont fit so much into the seven deadly sins in my opinion), so this is your best choice if you want to try out factory :)

Tergand writes:
21-01-2024 10:30

You are amazing! - Purgatory. Factory

Hey Qrazy! Really glad to see you reply. And even more glad that you're cool with it :)

You've done a really great job with the map, imo Purgatory is the best out of crapcore-like maps.

I made this Factory update on Jan 1 to see how the new faction fared on a huge, faction themed map - like yours. And since Factory maps were in demand in the first days of the HotA update, I took a risk at uploading it.

Of course, it's nowhere as cool and themed as the original, so I think this rework of mine will become obsolete in the future when Factory is no longer hyped.

Author: RXD, 12-01-2024 00:18
its okay - Purgatory. Factory
Well, personally I don't think it's okay to take an excellent map from someone, edit it minimally and upload it under your own name. It's just a low blow. Either commit to effort or dont try it all. But he did mention that he's not the original creator and he didnt do it out of any malice so meh...

We shouldn't be too strict about this. Sure, it wasn't 100% ok, but no one shouldn't get hung up on it either.

And yes, low effort template maps should not be allowed to be uploaded in general. Why do I bother with a year of map making when everyone can upload random template maps every day? Uploading random garbage often just hurts the credibility of this site. Still I am grateful for the chance to download a great variety of maps, even if most of them are bad lately.

But again: We're talking about some maps from a 20+ year old game after all. If we took our lives that seriously, we'd all be filthy rich and successful by now.

Cheers.

Author: sebu (Romania), 12-01-2024 00:09 Like
Great map - Purgatory. Factory
Congrats and thank you for your work

Author: cimpoi.ruslan (Chișinău, Moldova), 11-01-2024 15:37
Thank you - Purgatory. Factory
Thank_s to the original creator and to the Tergand. Great job.
Relax... nimeni pe nimeni nu fură... It is not steal It is cocreation, and do the perfection of the original map. Sorry for my english. But the reason of these comunity is our love to heroes and freedom to poste maps.

Author: Pissed off (World), 10-01-2024 23:50
Why did you steal this map? - Purgatory. Factory
@Tergand - man, map `Purgatory" wasn`t made by you. Create your own map, and stop break copyrights of author`s map.

If you like Factory so much, create your own map with this castle, and don`t fu**ed another job.

wasilix writes:
11-01-2024 10:09

- - Purgatory. Factory

I think you need to take a Chill pill, my dude. If you read the map's description it clearly states who's the author of the original and what has been changed here (i.e., very little).

Also you may read the first comment in this thread by the poster where he repeats the description.

So the person who posted it went a mile to credit the author for the original without really claiming much done by themselves (no vague statements like "completely rehauled balance or map, etc.") - just a few minor tweaks. No way anyone can seriously consider it stealing someone else's map. If I had to guess, I think Tergand enjoyed the original and wanted to play it as Factory after the recent update. Possibly loved it very much and decided to share it with others without claiming any credit for it. I don't see any problem with it.

Although I believe if Qrazy contacts him here, it would be fair for him to request removal of this map and an update to the original, but it's definitely not for you or me to decide.

wasilix writes:
11-01-2024 10:11

Correction - Purgatory. Factory

Sorry, his comment was not first, but second in the thread.

Tergand writes:
11-01-2024 10:53

-- - Purgatory. Factory

You are correct, sir! I've enjoyed core-like maps, e.g crapcore, rapidcore, Element Land, and Purgatory - and out of all of these, I decided to implement Factory in Purgatory.

If Qrazy himself will request removal, I'll do so. The tweaks were made for my own enjoyment, I just decided to share them

sphinxx writes:
11-01-2024 18:51

:) - Purgatory. Factory

i also think that this is pretty inapropriate to upload this modified map here without permission from the original author.
and as you write "If Qrazy himself will request removal.." means that you definitely had no permission to do so.
and it doesnt even matter if there are only some small changes or a big remake.
imagine you invest months or even years of your precious time to create a map only to find out that someone changed one town and uploaded it as a separate map.
i also think that it was a mistake from the page owner to let the map be uploaded on the site.
i can understand if its a 20 years old map and not updated anymore that someone makes a good remake of it and takes it to present time but obviously not this map.
and btw i would welcome it that randomly generated maps created with templates arent allowed to be uploaded here.
this is just fair towards map creators like nebel and some others who invest much time to create amazing maps.

wasilix writes:
11-01-2024 20:02

- - Purgatory. Factory

@sphinxx
While I agree with you that the proper course of action would be to request the permission from the author before posting this, I still think that it's far from any form of a plagiarism and at most is an honest mistake, and an original message is overblown and far more inappropriate. Hopefully Qrazy chimes in himself.

Author: Tergand, 10-01-2024 12:36
Map updated - Download again - Purgatory. Factory
Map updated. I've fixed many things, including:
-Pandora's Boxes
-No Diplomacy hero at the beginning
-Brown tent in the underworld can now be reached by other players
-Other players could land near Factory cities (idk if intentionally or not) - those gaps have been patched
-Overall pathing across Factory terran is now easier
-Other QOL changes - mainly for the Factory player

Author: Tergand, 04-01-2024 17:52
Thanks! - Purgatory. Factory
Hey there! This remake was made by me, but I'm not the OG creator of Purgatory. I just replaced Citadel with Factory. Qrazy (the OG creator) might publish his own version of Purgatory with Factory, so keep an eye out!

Also, I realize my remake needs polishing, so I'll post an update in a few days

Author: Yasir (Jordan), 04-01-2024 17:42 Like
Great Map - Purgatory. Factory
I love you man for this masterpiece

I was hoping you doing a new version and you did
again thank you very much

Yasir (Jordan) writes:
05-01-2024 13:37

Thank you - Purgatory. Factory

I'll play this one and when you do the updated version I'll play it again
and when the author of this map make a new version I'll play it again

so thank you again for you efforts wish you the best

Nakkeri writes:
05-01-2024 20:04

Hmm - Purgatory. Factory

Thanks, wanted to try new faction, but there wasnt any other decent big maps around. Too bad you got rid of Stronghold, but someone had to go. Two things I have noticed that are on need of polishing:
>Pandora box near fifth castle still gives ancient behemonts
>You can start with a diplomacy speciality hero

And lvl7 dwellins only give birdmen, have only found one for juggernauts.

Nakkeri writes:
05-01-2024 22:46

Hmm - Purgatory. Factory

Thanks, wanted to try new faction, but there wasnt any other decent big maps around. Too bad you got rid of Stronghold, but someone had to go. Two things I have noticed that are on need of polishing:
>Pandora box near fifth castle still gives ancient behemonts
>You can start with a diplomacy speciality hero

And lvl7 dwellins only give birdmen, have only found one for juggernauts.

Nakkeri writes:
07-01-2024 18:34

hmmm - Purgatory. Factory

You cant make it to the brown tent in bottom left underground. There would be some nice dwellings:(

Tergand writes:
10-01-2024 12:31

Thanks for pointers - Purgatory. Factory

Thanks for the feedback! Map updated :)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy