Author: trotyl (Poland), 04-05-2024 19:46

torso for statue of legion - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi! where can I get torsoe to complete statue of legion? I feel like I am stuck in this location :) more...

Author: Anton , 04-05-2024 18:57

Where to get 6 sea wolves? - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where to get 6 sea wolves for the guard of the passage? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 04-05-2024 16:37

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Haven't you played first part? No pain, no gain. more...

Author: Sadness , 04-05-2024 15:42

So bad map - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

A very bad card... Computer tasks aimed at killing you. The game starts with your humiliation. Where is hardcore here, if it's not hardcore, but rather a mockery of the player? more...

Author: Vrag , 04-05-2024 15:23

Замечания - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Карта неплохо нарисована, по уровню сложности подойдёт абсолютно любому игроку. Предлагаю верфи сделать открытыми, потому что компьютер их просто не открывает. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Metamorphosis - map rating = 4 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Metamorphosis - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Metamorphosis - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Metamorphosis

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

The young become the old.
Mysteries do unfold.
Cause thats the way of time.
Nothing and no one goes unchanged.
{Bernard Ighner 1945-2017}

Added: 31-01-2024

Heroes 3 maps: Compass Point | Loot n' Plunder! | Macbeth's Reign | No way back

Author: Iren & Vasily (Moscow), 11-04-2024 21:22 Like
Metamorphosis - Metamorphosis
Thanks a lot for your fantastic map. It's quite challenging and fun to play. Hope to see more new maps.

Greg writes:
12-04-2024 00:30

Greg - Metamorphosis

Thanks for the positive feedback. Should have a new map out in the next month. Just testing it out now trying to balance it out.

Author: Jovian, 12-03-2024 08:10 Like
Thank you for the great map! - Metamorphosis
Completed twice: on normal and then on impossible. Though a bit cheated on second time -- waiting for some good artifacts to roll. :)
Both runs was waiting some weeks for the 6th month for the seer to open last enemy town.

Greg writes:
13-03-2024 20:24

Greg - Metamorphosis

Glad you enjoyed. Would you consider yourself a average player, advanced player or expert. It helps me adjust challenge for future maps. Thx.

Jovian writes:
13-03-2024 20:28

Closer to beginner - Metamorphosis

Closer to beginner or in the middle with average. I really like the way some creators add maps with several difficult levels -- you can choose whatever suits you more, or just try. So in a map zip file there are 2-4 maps with some tweaks for different difficult levels (boots with resources or armies to AI, some timings, etc). It's not that hard I think for creators to do so, but more people with different experience in HOMM will enjoy.

Author: GIAKOUMARAS (HELLAS (greece is the nickname)), 19-02-2024 11:20
Benard Ighner - Metamorphosis
Congratulations on your musical culture. In my 6th decade I met this wonderful musician, thanks to you. He has beautifully set to music the famous "ta panta rei" of the greatest ancient Greek philosopher Heraclitus (6th century BC), which means 'everything flows'. As a veteran and fanatical player since the first appearance of Heroes I, it is worth tasting the work of a cultural designer. I see an abundance of goodies at the beginning, something that probably holds unexpected surprises and difficulties! Feel good my friend, and may the time you spend to give you mental upliftment, which we all seek in our lives!

Greg writes:
19-02-2024 17:31

Greg - Metamorphosis

Thanks for your kind comments. The song was the inspiration for this map.

Author: syu77 (korea), 04-02-2024 04:34
Good game - Metamorphosis
End 6_1_1
Good game - Metamorphosis

Author: 32167, 04-02-2024 00:12 Like
nice map - Metamorphosis
I’ve had a lot of fun playing this map. In my opinion, the map isn't difficult. Final bosses could’ve been made twice as strong. They can also be released 1-2 months earlier. Finished on 6.1.4.
I really like it when the author has his own unique style of mapmaking. I would have guessed exactly who made this map without knowing the name of the author beforehand.

Greg writes:
04-02-2024 00:40

Greg - Metamorphosis

Thanks for the feedback. Let me know if you consider yourself average, above average, or expert player. It helps me gage how I need to raise or lower the difficulty of future maps.

32167 writes:
04-02-2024 01:17

:) - Metamorphosis

I think my level is somewhere between average and above average. I also prefer to play at a slower pace.

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 03-02-2024 14:17 Like
Amazing map - Metamorphosis
Loved the map.

As an average player this map was extremely difficult for me.

I was down to one castle because I just couldn't defend the other two.

I liked the mechanic of costing resources to get access to new areas but it made building up enough to get town portal very hard.

Finally got TP and a good hero and was able to slowly take the map back.

Fly was easier to get because I had more resources by then.

Ended up using Corkes for my main for offense since the main guy had a useless gunslinger skill.

Beat on month 6 week 2 day 5 not too long after the last gate opened.

Thanks again for the great map!

Greg writes:
03-02-2024 17:21

Greg - Metamorphosis

Thanks for the feedback Ja Rite, that's what I was shooting for. A very difficult map for the average player. Always bugged me the amount of wasted resources in the game so I try to find a ways to make them more valuable. Since you fit the profile of players my maps are geared towards. Would you be interested in testing any maps I make in the future?

Ja Rite (United States) writes:
03-02-2024 22:46

Sorry - Metamorphosis

I am not good at that, sorry. I'd have told you to make it easier, I almost quit like 3 times...

Once when I was down to 1 castle, then when I had to hide the main hero, and lastly when I didn't know how to get back underground before I found wings and thought the map was impossible if you lose starting towns.

I just play maps that show up here. Thanks again.

Author: greg (United States), 31-01-2024 15:57
Greg - Metamorphosis
Updated a blocked pathway and also blocked a way for human players to access black tent. New version is Metamorphosis V1.1

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy