Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Jackdaw Jake - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Jackdaw Jake - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Jackdaw Jake - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> Jackdaw Jake

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Hammers of Fate

Jackdaw -- Common black-and-gray Eurasian bird noted for thievery.
Jackdaw Jake wins a free, all expenses paid trip to the Fantasy Estates #4 housing development created by New World Consulting. All he has to do is to take a tour of the estates, listen to a sales pitch, and collect 1000 pieces of gold even if he doesn't buy a castle. He figures that it will be like taking candy from a baby because his own nefarious nature will make him immune to any sales pitch or scam.

Added: 17-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Sanquinary Ascension | Ultima Classic | Great Old Seals | Darkness and Light

Author: Robert DeFord (USA-- Washington), 15-07-2008 10:58
Getting the crown
You get the king's crown from the WW II tank driver at the conclusion of his mini quest. The tank and driver are located underground near the SE corner of the map. The entrance to the tank location is the underground entrance located just north of the Dragon Utopia. As a map maker, you have to modify the editor to get to use the tank on a map. I'm sure that's what the author of the Double Futa map did.

Unfortunately the tank is an incomplete object and cannot be used like other artifacts. I spent a lot of time and effort to work this non-standard artifact into the story and do the coding for its role in the Jackdaw Jake story. I believe it is worth seeing what I did. However, I just had a thought. If this is the entrance that is blocked for you, then your are out of luck.

Finally, for reasons unknown to me, I cannot make these comments to my map myself and I have to ask the site administrator to do it for me. So, please send further comments and questions to rdeford@dragonfarm.u s as I don't wish to keep asking for favors.

Author: Tim (USA), 15-07-2008 03:40
RE: answers
Thanks for those answers; I followed up on the phoenix quest and it was game over!

My Q about the crown was, where to get the crown from? I never say any army of "metal men". I do remember where to return it, though.

Also, where is that tank you mentioned? I actually saw a tank on a hill in another map (Double Futa) with no explanation - is it possible it was crossover from your map? I never saw any tank like it it your Jake map, though. I'd like to see it.

Author: Robert DeFord (USA-- Washington), 14-07-2008 10:53
Answers
The kill-phoenix quest comes from the quest hut located on top of the cliff at the rear of the dock area. Coordinates are: 93, 62.

Return the king's crown to the King's Mausoleum located just east of the map center. Coordinates are: 111, 104

Author: Tim (USA), 13-07-2008 23:48
RE: NO Bugs
I get a "floating" map message that says something like "The entrance to the tunnel is blocked by rubble; you leave, dejected", or something close to that.

I'm 9 points away from finishing - getting the points for the phoenix will put me over the top, I believe.

I got the mission for the Dead King's crown, but I don't know where to go to complete it - I was thinking the "blocked" tunnel had something to do with it.

BTW, where is the hut for the phoenix objective? It wwas so long ago, I can't remember where I got the mission. I had thought it was one of the scripted, auto-popup windows that gave it to me.

Yes, I have had problems with shared attributes in the past, but I don't think this time it's that - who knows, though.

Thanks for the help.

Author: Robert DeFord (USA-- Washington), 13-07-2008 21:48
NO Bugs
Regarding Phoenix-- you must visit the quest hut twice. Once to get the objective, once to get credit for it.

Regarding lava underground-- entrance is not blocked on three different test computers, so it is something unique to you. Try removing all mods including ones you got from poorly made maps that incorrectly alter shared object properties. By the way, there is only one wolf down there. You can complete the mission without killing it.

Regarding what to do next-- the points for the various mini quests add up to be more than enough to complete the mission. You did kill the underground wolves, right? Did you get the crown for the dead king? Did you get rid of the tank? And so forth. Killing the AI is NOT how you win.

Author: Tim (USA), 13-07-2008 07:55
Still bugs?
I defeated the Phoenix near the start, but haven't been gven the points, nor had it checked off from my quests box.

Also, how to enter the underground in the lava fields? Only getting a "blocked by rubble" message. I've visited every other underground. AI has been defeated, Tear of asha found. What's next to do?

Author: Robert DeFord (USA-- Washington), 28-01-2008 15:42
Jackdaw Jake (TOE) is in the archive
The TOE version is in the archive now. Search on Jackdaw Jake (TOE) or use this URL:

http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes5/maps. php?keywords=Jackdaw +Jake+%28TOE%29&type =&size=&sort=2

Author: manh thanh (Hochimin city, Vietnam), 28-01-2008 12:37
heroes
thankyou

Author: Jeff Burton (California, USA), 28-01-2008 06:28
Revised Map is the Best I've Ever Played
Now that the game is debugged and revised for TOE, I think it is truly a work of genius. At last a map that uses the Barbarians! I love to play it; it tests my skills in a way that I feel that is fair, challenging and interesting. Keep up the good work!

Author: Robert DeFord (USA-- Washington), 13-01-2008 16:45
TOE version is coming
I am working on a TOE version of this map. If you are getting the crashes, stop playing and wait for the TOE version, which will not crash.

Author: Robert DeFord (USA-- Washington), 07-01-2008 17:13
Re: Crashes midway thru game.
Does not happen to everyone. And does not repeat every time you play the map. Cause unknown. If you have TOE, try playing with it. We play tested with TOE 3 times and did not get a crash, so I suspect it is a rare bug in HOE game code that is triggered by some random combination of moves by the AI. I will try to figure out a work around but cannot promise anything.

Author: Jeff Burton (California, USA), 07-01-2008 06:52
Jackdaw
Crashes midway thru the game.

Author: g4hmm (Moscow, Russia), 26-12-2007 17:58
Great map for single player (me)
Excellent map, thrill and terrain.
I'm still playing (heroic) and enjoying it more and more :-)

Maybe the only "unexpected&quo t; thing is the Lucky's growth in the sea:
as "pirate" is equal to his own army, using Mark of Necromancer+good army+artifacts it's possible to make him fighting 5-6 times per turn, and getting new level almost every turn.
Very helpful, of course, but these *continuos* battles are quite boring :-)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy