Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Author: Andor (UK), 24-04-2024 14:26

Advice - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Have you guys played WoG before?

It includes an editing app inside the game and you can ban any spells you want and more.

You just need to add it to your current HOMM game.

Also if there is something you don't like about a map, if it's not too scripted, you can easily modify it f
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 21:13

Задумка хорошая... реализация подкачала - Defence of Interest - Защита интересов - Heroes 3 map

На четвёртом месяце всех нагнул, а вкусных мест осталось с лихвой. Спасибо за создание. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:26

Navigation, logistic, earth and one scholar. And ECONOMY, ECONOMY, ECONOMY. - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

3 navigators, but spend a lot of time for new castles. Possible to finish early. Sail and explore, be careful - a lot of traps. All connected with water-i mean enemies cities. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 23-04-2024 13:18

DIPLOMACY DOESNT WORK - Sail Into The Black - Heroes 3 map

Thx for good work,finished on 3m3w1d.Elfs forever, started with Enova. First step 3mines including gold, 2 heroes with expert money and 2 navigators onboard. One collecting, second Voy took inferno castle on 7th day with 50 centaurs. In the end had 5 heroes with TP and ressurection. more...

Author: Ja Rite (United States), 23-04-2024 01:26

Nice Map - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Well done map, lots of detail, agree with other poster no reason to have tents if you have FLY/DD.

I'd recommend a version with some banned spells (or gettable later so it's easier to clean up at the end). Also buff up computer players, otherwise fun map.

Thanks for the upload!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes5 - Your opinions about The Forgotten Hero - map rating = 13 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Forgotten Hero - heroes 5 mapsDownload map The Forgotten Hero - heroes 5 maps

Download map -> The Forgotten Hero

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

Dark times threaten this land once again. Zoltan, a powerful necromancer, has allied with the orcs of the north and threatens to conquer the kingdom of men. The only hope lies in recovering a sacred artifact, called the Armor of the Forgotten Hero, which was used in ancient times to defeat the demonic invasion. You have been sent across the ocean to retrieve this artifact from the tomb of the legendary knight who wore it many years ago.

Additional Info: This map is a RPG type map with a good amount of quests. It incorporates resource management but no town building/development. The strategies required to complete the map require strong knowledge of creature and hero abilities and spells. The map is very large but plays a lot smaller than it is; it should take about 6 months to complete. I recommend reading all the messages in the game for hints and guidance. There is a walkthrough provided if you need further help.

Added: 03-11-2017

Heroes 5 maps: Street of Crime | Erythia | Vision Quest | Avalon

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-72 |

Author: Assassine (Germany), 07-05-2010 05:27
hum
i didnt learn a spell when going to the well. dunno how to get deflect missile now, its pretty important.

oh, and the fight against the garrison with the 6 horsemen was great fun :D tactics enabled me to put the ancient tree in a corner, placing the rest of the guys beneath him so they were unreachable for the horsemen. retaliation strike on the tree, the trees defense bonus and he could really tank them! awesome :D

Author: Sam (Tenerife, Spain), 28-03-2010 22:32
Great
A great map. It's all about tactics. And it's full of detail and original ideas. I really recommend it.

Author: Deltalo (Istanbul, Turkiye), 11-03-2010 17:03
Deltalo
A very well balanced, very enjoyful RPG map. Even little characteristics of the races can be useful while playing. Walkthrough is very useful too. Yes, there's crashes when loading a saved game. But it dosn't kill the joy. Thanks..

Author: Yan Chun (Germany), 17-02-2010 01:00
Very nice work
This is the best HoMM5-map i've played yet.
There are many challanging battles (played with difficulty "hard"), which are not too hard though. In most parts the map is well balanced.
There is also an interesting story with side quests. Although this is not the first and only RPG map for HoMM5, it is very authentic (plays in a league with mercenaries, although it is not that long).
Thanks for that map!

Author: mweil, 02-02-2010 00:41
Avoiding Crashes
If you need to load the game, first exit to the main menu and then load from there. This should avoid the crash problem.

Author: Eugen (Romania, Bucharest), 02-02-2010 00:24
Great map
Nice work on this map , played on heroic and enjoyed it a lot , was some realy fun battles out there and was really a challenge to get to the tomb whit the artifact whit almost no unit lost .

Bad thing that happens when playing this map, as someone said before here, is that game crashes to desktop like 1 out of 5 times you try to load a save ( and you will load a LOT of times if you play on heroic ).

Map it's a must play for all H5 fans that enjoy a good aventure map.
Looking forward for more maps from you.

Author: Mark (Berlin, Germany), 15-01-2010 23:20
Solved it myself
Never mind - I just found the path on the ridge near the cave with the crystals blocking the way. But I'd like to take this opportunity to point out that HOMM V maps are sometimes really hard to 'navigate' - it's so easy to overlook items, buildings, monsters, paths - becauser the're quite cluttered ands the 3D graphics get in the way of clarity. So make sure to check the map carefully if you think you've reached a dead end ;-)

Author: Mark (Berlin, Germany), 15-01-2010 22:57
Got "wrong" spell at the shrine - help!
I also love the map - It must have taken a lot of playtesting to finetune it to this level of perfection - great job! However, now I'm stuck in the middle of the map with a HUGE problem. At the shrine near the tunnel, Erling got Lighting Strike rather than Fireball, so is there any other way to get Fireball?! Else, I'll have played up to this point in vain. Any suggestions on how to fix this map bug (and: did anyone experience the same bug?).

Author: Nik (Spain), 18-12-2009 12:45 Like
Problem...
Hello, great map, I have a problem:
when I kill the warlock hero, visit the elfs, and the sanctuary shows me the boat to travel, I Can,t get my army...
In the Brookshire city I only can buy 2 squires and 10 peasants, like before.

WHAT I CAN DO???
Thanks.

Markus (London) writes:
25-12-2020 08:39

:) - The Forgotten Hero

Use training grounds in Brookshire city

Author: Tomas (Sweden), 14-09-2009 21:38
Crazy late battles
Alright first things first: awesome map, great scripting and fun, hard battles with limited armies. Top notch! Second: Does anyone have any tips on the late battles with gilraen vs kaspar and erling vs vladimir? My men get pounded (haven't even beat kaspar yet but erling lost all his troops against the orcs, didn't think i'd need them again so slim chance there). Kaspar casts confusion nonstop on my shooters, disabling my only (besides imbued deep freeze, as previously tipped by klearchos) offensive weapon. I really want to beat this great map!

Author: Michael Share (USA), 18-08-2009 01:53
great map
I'm really enjoying this map, but I need help. The walkthru says to train troops to cavaliers. How do you do this? Thanks for any help.

Author: Waldek (UK), 05-05-2009 21:39
Great map
I play on hard level.
I like this map very much - no mines etc. You should know all skill and know how to use them to defeat much more stronger oponents.
I think it should be no problem for me but I stuck. When Duncan has to go east and take a boat on my way waiting for me 460 (4x115) red dragons - my army is not little (about 70 palladins 150 Inquisitors and 100 crossbowmens) but still I can't defeat the dragons - I can't kill more then 200 dragons. Am I doing something wrong or maybe there is other way to pass them??? Please help

Author: John DiFool (USA), 01-05-2009 20:22
Laudable attempt, but...
[Played on expert, consulted the walkthru when necessary]

As a break from the strat-oriented maps I favor, I gave this a try. While the various quests and such were interesting, I basically fell behind the growth curve, with far too many killer neutral stacks, and lost the battle with the Sorceror in the SW corner of the map on Date 4-4-4, with my piddly army of 16 Paladins and 2 Inquisitors and 1,000 gold to my name.

If it is expected that the gambling game is necessary to fund your army, well that broke for me after about a dozen attempts (at both sites), and the game option never came up again for me. Thus I had to depend on the crap income from the water wheel and any gold and resources I could scrounge. Just give me a gold mine somewhere and be done with it.

Author: ttt (Finland), 07-04-2009 19:31
Defeating warrior
Renaldas, Franzy:
To defeat the warriors on island 2, you need a couple of goblins. You can get goblins from the very first fight. I got six goblins (on heroic).

When facing the warriors, put two 1-stack goblins in the other corner of the battlefield, the priest on the other. Manouver the goblins so that it they are just out of range from the warriors. Back away, one step at a time. Eventually the goblins will get killed, but you've managed to shoot the warrior for extra five rounds or so.

Author: Vlad (Belgrade,Serbia), 29-03-2009 20:54 Like
Vlad
This is the best map i play ever.Play on heroic is possible,but very difical.
Every creature is important,dont loose any of them.I Wonna thanks the author of this map.This is true temptation,and was created for real heroes fans.Every move depend of the former.My compliment on this and again - thanks.

Author: Franzy, 05-03-2009 10:47
On heroic not possible
I could not defeat them either. But you don't actually have to kill them. Just ignore the second island (there is nothing important there except for a footman, but you'll get 2 more later, and you only need one) and go for the third.

Author: Renaldas (London), 03-03-2009 16:43
To all
Please tell me how do you win battle at the beginning against 22 warriors??? I am on heroic level, so tried 10 times and gave up trying. Thanks

Author: Franzy, 24-02-2009 09:54
Very nice
Very good singleplayer map with nice design, good gameplay, interesting battles, and many features. Most of these features however we've seen on other maps (especially puzzles and quests), so be ready for heavy feeling of DejaVu if you've played your share of maps.

Scripts could be more optimized. I would recommend to reduce the usage of RemoveObjectCreature s and AddObjectCreatures because they are to blame for slow performance every first day of the week. There are other means to control growth (i.e. disable dwellings). Other than that - good job!

The only bug I encountered is that game often (50% chance) crashes to desktop when loading save from the game (when loading from main menu, everything's good). Very frustraiting. Never happens with any other maps. I'm not sure the mapmaker is to blame for this, so no minus for that.

Bottom line: not very original, still very interesting. MUST PLAY. 9.5/10.

Author: ttt (Finland), 23-02-2009 12:00
Very good map
I spend something like a month with this map, playing in small bits following the walkthrough.

It was a very nice experience. Here's some random thoughts: I liked the absence of most of the resource management, which allowed the game to focus on more enjoyable things. I also liked the very limited resources and troops that you'd have to use ever so wisely to survive. I especially liked the absence of being able to build a superior army or relying on some luck-based issues to boost your army. I did not like the presence of the gambler's tavern, which was like an unlimited source of money but at the same time posed a very annoying and slow method of getting that money, this map would have been better without it. I did not like the presence of windmills and other such places that you have visit each week, it's just annoying and does not contribute to a good playing experience.

I did not encounter any real bugs or problems with the map. At the first part of the map I think I was able to pass two monster that were harrasing the druid and the ancient trent so that those friendlies joined my army before I fought the harrassing enemies. I wonder, after visiting the small ranger village, could Duncan have Town teleported to it from a close enough position if the ranger hero was placed at garrison there?

Ayway, it was in my opinion the best map I've ever played during the HOMM saga. I'm quite anxious to try out any future maps from the author.

Author: ses (Tokio Japan), 04-01-2009 09:26
Ses
ses

Author: Warmonger (Warsaw, Poland), 23-11-2008 15:34
[Wall]
You did not read readme of The Abysmal and did not remove this map from folder before launching other maps, did you? :P

If it's not Abysmal Angel but really some other kind of Dark Angel, you probably have another map installed which works just as mod.

Author: andre (Netherlands), 22-11-2008 13:25 Like
Wrong creature
Hey I don't get a manticore at the first fight but a "dark angel". Impossible to survive. What's wrong?

Author: roque (spain), 14-11-2008 18:33
map
my opinion is good

Author: mweil, 13-11-2008 14:30
Updated Version + Walkthrough
A new version has been posted (9.1) that includes some minor changes and a walkthrough. Please consult the walkthrough if you need help.

Author: Lampi (Buenos Aires, Argentina), 13-11-2008 06:06
dead end
Hi, this map's been great so far...
But right after paying off the bandits, I get to a dead end, just about to reach the sanctuary
I have one zealot and the heroe at lvl 5. There are lots of Hydras blocking a path, several red dragons on the other side, and a human garrison with 6 knights and a few more troops. All deadly, not getting even close to kill a tenth of their forces...

Am I missing something?

Plz help!

Author: Alex (Moscow, Russia), 12-11-2008 14:14 Like
underground ice
you need to take fireball spell, killing magi. it's located not so far from underground enter.

Author: PrairiePlayer (Minnesota, USA), 11-11-2008 23:30
Underground ice
Can someone help me with getting Erling past the pile of ice blocking his path underground? No one has mentioned it so I must be missing something pretty obvious.

Author: Laurelynd (BC, Canada), 11-11-2008 06:05 Like
To everyone stuck with the 10k for the bandits...
Sell the water-walking shoes at the markeplace right next to the guarded pass, you're going to get exactly 10,000 gold for them. It's a pity to see them go, but you won't have great use of them later in the game and you're out of other options to come with this sort of money anyway.

To klearchos: Thanks for the useful tip on the strategy for the battle vs Kaspar, I'll give it a run tonight. I have to admit elves are seldom my race of choice when I am presented with other options and I've never really explored the potential of their specialization skills...

And in conclusion, to everyone in general: There's a darn good map for you to try on, if you still haven't done so. Very unconventional and highly entertaining, I can only compare it to couple of other that come at the same level of quality and I can modestly say I've played most custom-made H5 maps that have ever came out.

Author: Sullcap (US), 11-11-2008 01:26
HELP! I'm stuck where do you gwt the 10000 to pay the bandits??

Author: klearchos (Athens, Greece), 10-11-2008 15:34
Nice Map
Many thnks to map maker for the nice map. The only remark is that it could be done in xl or huge size for more fast game.

Tnks to Laurelynd for the abyss walkthrough.

For Laurelynd. Gilraen can win the batlle vs Kaspar. Make sure that you have choosen favorite army, then imbue with deep freeze spell and use rain of arrows avoiding your troops to conflict in battle as possible. The 360mana you must have it's ok for great victory. lol.

Best regards from Athens
Klearchos

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-72 |

The Forgotten Hero walkthrough

Walkthrough

!!!WARNING SPOILERS!!!

PART I - Hero Duncan

-use retaliation strike to win early battles
-on the starting island, find the abandoned mine which will take you an underground cave
-you will be attacked by a manticore; move your priest to the corner and use retaliation strike
-the boots of leviation can be acquired from the skeleton in the cave
-move to the second island in the corner of the map and get the footmen to join
-move to the third island to the west of the second island (you can see it from the first island)
-go to the quest hut and find the green mushroom in the cave to learn eldritch arrow
-defeat the skeletons using eldritch arrow
-move to the mainland after visiting the tower
-rescue the druid and get him to join
-go to the well and learn deflect missile
-move west to the hill fort and upgrade the footman to a squire and the druid to a druid elder
-defeat the marksman using the squire and spells
-sell the boots of levitation at the trading post and use the money to pay the bandits
-approach the leprechaun to get a side quest (see Quest I)
-move to the hill just north of the first farm to find a treant that will join
-move through the second farm to find a garrison
-defeat it using the treant's take root ability while hiding your other creature behind the treant
-visit the santuary to receive new objectives
-look at the spells in the arcane library
-go to the town to the south, visit the various buildings, sell resources/artifacts for gold
-inside the town, train your troops into cavaliers
-go to the tavern to the northwest to meet the dwarf hero (see PART II)
-continue north along the river until you find a crossing
-scale the mountain to the cave, defeat the dragon, collect the treasure, and town portal back to the town
-you now can hire some creatures each week which you can train and upgrade
-attack neutrals and collect resources and artifacts to trade for gold
-remember to buy spells from the arcane library specifically teleport and resurrection
-once strong enough, travel west towards the elf town
-at a witch hut you will receive a side quest (see Quest II)
-just outside the elf town, a stack of elves will give you a quest
-when strong enough defeat the warlock hero in the southwest corner of the map
-go to the elf town then return to the sanctuary
-see PART III

PART II - Hero Erling
-stand next to the boulder above the cyclops to push it onto him
-find dwarven creatures to join
-get rune of charge to defeat crossbowmen
-travel through the tunnel and back into the mountains
-from the stables, head northwest and get fireball spell from the shrine
-if you kill the mages, the summoned creatures will disappear
-enter tunnel near the stables and melt the barrier with fireball
-reach the dwarven temple then head back underground and go north towards the dwarven town
-attack neutrals in order to level up and gain resources
-get a quest at the dwarven treasury just southwest of the town (see Quest III)
-get a quest from the elemental tomes near the magma shrines (see Quest IV)
-three pieces of the dwarven artifact set can be found: 1 above ground, 1 in the northwest corner above ground, 1 in the northwest corner underground
-return to the dwarven town when hero is level 25
-see PART IV

PART III - Hero Duncan
-assuming Part II is completed
-gather army of at least 20-30 cavaliers
-get resurrection and teleport spells from arcane library
-get on boat to the east
-sail toward the northeast corner of the map and find place to land (optional)
-attack garrison and find troops that join (optional)
-find sphinx nearby (optional)
-return to boat, sail to tomb, and go to outpost
-see Part VI

PART IV - Hero Erling
-assuming Part I is completed
-get creatures from garrison and exit through tunnel into the desert
-kill wandering blue hero to get fourth piece of dwarven artifact set
-get various bonuses scattered around desert before attacking stronghold
-during stronghold battle, use fire resistant creatures and armageddon
-go to outpost
-when necromancer hero attacks, use armageddon to win battle

PART V - Hero Gilraen
-after Parts I and II have been completed
-in eleven town, set favorite enemies to the four types of undead creatures
-head east and collect evercold icicle and equip it
-buy a boat and sail towards the tomb location
-defeat blue hero (he is resistant to spells but circle of winter will slow his creatures)
-visit eldritch well, go to outpost
-when necromancer hero attacks, use imbue arrow with deep freeze and rain of arrows
-use druids channeling ability to increase hero's spellpower

PART VI - Hero Duncan
-assuming Parts IV and V are complete
-enter tomb and defeat guards
-in first trial room, do not touch the treasure
-visit the temple and barrier will be removed
-in second room, visit the tome
-message gives directions and distances to move in order to cross the abyss
-the directions are 3S-5E-5S-8W-4N-4W-8S-4E-2N-3E-5S
-in third room, simply attack the stack of monsters
-get artifact from tomb and exit through portal
-head back towards boat
-when Zoltan attacks, defeat him with summoned angels and resurrect any killed troops
-follow Zoltan north and go through teleporter
-equip mask of equity if you have it
-attack the castle
-immediately move stack of angels next to liches
-use another stack to prevent enemy creatures from exiting through the gate
-try to neutralize the skeleton archers quickly
-use ressurect to keep your troops alive (angels are only summoned creatures)
-you can also protect a stack of your creatures by teleporting then inside the castle later in the battle

OPTIONAL QUESTS

QUEST I - Leprechaun
-find the leprechaun 4 times around the bottom portion of the map
-reward is gold and a level up

QUEST II - Witch
-find the purple mushroom near the southwest corner of the swamp
-find a griffin egg on the hill north of the witch hut
-find beehives just north of the elf town

QUEST III - Treasury
-all the sulfur you need can be found in the northwest corner of the underground
-reward is the phoenix feather cloak

QUEST IV - Elemental Tomes
-the four tomes near the magma shrine each represent an element
-near the northwest corner of the underground is a shrine that lists these elements
-visit the four tomes in the correct order
-reward a level up and access to another magma shrine with rune of resurrection just to the west

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy