Author: Наипуш (Россия), 27-04-2024 22:06

Question - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

The author likes the map. I haven't had 40 crystals attacked from the dwarven treasure troves. I had to cheat and redo the save. But there is a question: where can I get a magic cape for a magician's ring? Thank you. more...

Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about ART WAR - (Build The Arc) - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map ART WAR - (Build The Arc) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map ART WAR - (Build The Arc) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> ART WAR - (Build The Arc)

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

This is the first map from the series "Art War".
Now you must to build the Arc!
To save the world you need two of the highest level creatures from all races to pass through the savage and wild land.

Added: 08-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: The Island's Secret | Southern Kingdoms | Snowbird | In comes the flood

Author: MTor, 27-05-2020 10:23 Like
Excellent Map. - ART WAR - (Build The Arc)
I like this map very much. Good Idea, nice dynamic game logic, strong enemy. Now what I didn't like: "bring me 1000 Santa". It was just wasting the time. -1 from Score for that. Also the final battle could be harder, with 500 Hell Barons and Force Field it is very easy, too easy.
Thanks for nice game. My Score is 9.

Author: Salomon (Portugal), 03-11-2012 02:03
Shit
Another unplayable shitty map from king slayer. Play serius and work hard, then green come with army 30 times bigger and game over. Shit man I wish you never made maps at all, really.

Author: KingSlayer, 18-09-2012 03:20
hmm
Im wondering about the WOG really... maybe I should care more time on SOD...I dont know
Wog has many and many new abilities on creature, commanders, events...but SOD is less buggy...

The real is - I love WOG, because there is much much wishes to develop... Is anybody think that old and forgotten game would be useful for all of us??!

Author: corn flakes, 15-09-2012 23:28
i forgot
i forgot to come back here lol :D its been several days. but its good that there is your email in that lucifer. hmm what should i say more... i actually dunno :D but its good that you stay tuned :) i will see something new when you publish sod version or not if nothing happen :D
im still playing homm3 and my favourite castle is maybe inferno.. :)

Author: ks, 27-08-2012 00:23
hi :)
The personal problem is that Iv changed my first email. Every map here its sets by the system to send message to the posted's mail (original, used for map submit) But I take a look every few days here - just use search system with keyword "kingslayer&quo t; and check all my (almost all) :)

Of course, I know very well heroescommunity forum and take a look every few week also :D
I have registration there, but log in rarely. The reason you see - my perfect english haha And I dond know anything about the message system there...

I know and visit too 3-4 russian forums. There is very very good russian forums for heroes.

If someone want write me something, my new mail is marked on the map "lucifer returns" :)

About the SoD version - there is a several moments on the map which are very complicated with WOG, but I thing its not impossible to convert to SoD anyway...maybe one day :) when the muse is comming

Best regards from me man :) stay keeping fan of this nice game - for all fu... races, rich, poor, yellow, white...green ahaha you know what I mean :)

Author: corn flakes aka skrillex-fan, 26-08-2012 21:18
heroes community
do you visit heroes community btw :)? the biggest heroes forum on net i think. i have a use there. but im not sure if there is possible to send any private messages cause at least i have tried to send messages for someone but never got an answer....

Author: skrillex-fan, 26-08-2012 21:15
:-)
yea im waiting for sod version really :) not necessary though. but if you have motivation then do it :D

hmm its quite scary if you dont know if have posted here... :D i dont visit here often also. and i dont know your email so.. :D i hope you will see this message ;) i will never forget you, i think:)

Author: ks, 16-08-2012 23:41
:)))
You waiting... but I dont receive e-mails (rss/your post from here)
Sorry man, I have almost forgotten this map and dont see often the posts.
SoD was good really, but I think its time to tray WoG.
Its possible to convert in Sod, but I need a time... I havent right now

Author: skrillex_fan, 07-06-2012 20:53
sod version
hi

the map looks like really nice and i would like to play it. but i dont have wog. so i hope that you would make sod version :)
is it possible at all? waiting for your answer atm...

Author: Shadow (South Korea), 25-02-2011 18:33
GOOD!
Thank you for answers. :))

Author: author, 25-02-2011 17:08
tome
there is a hidden seer's hut near to one of your inferno castles

Author: Shadow (South Korea), 25-02-2011 16:37
Question
I need a Tome of Earth Magic.
Where do I find it..?

Author: 12 (1), 17-03-2008 14:38

Author: IGO (Ural), 04-02-2008 11:46
GUD

Author: Igor (Vladivostok), 03-01-2008 00:21
Ugly
It's a nice map otherwise but it's just too fuzzy. I like beautiful environment.

Author: Portrql (Minsk), 27-12-2007 21:09
fbfbfb
fbfb

Author: antoha (Ekb,Russia), 29-11-2007 18:11
K!@$$

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy