Author: Andrew (Moscow, Russia), 20-01-2017 21:48

fix - Gelu the Necromancer ult ed - Heroes 3 map

the map seems to be interesting though more...

Author: Andrew (Moscow, Russia), 20-01-2017 21:46

Not yet fixed - Gelu the Necromancer ult ed - Heroes 3 map

I thought this problem with tan player freeze wouldn't touch me, yet I was wrong. Steel freezes as of Jan 20. more...

Author: Don , 20-01-2017 19:08

Enviroment Slave, efforts are much appreciated. - Puritania II - Heroes 4 map

I hear ya Loud and clear, the most time consuming part of creating a world is indeed the enviroment. more...

Author: Zix (Novi Sad, Serbia), 20-01-2017 16:25

game crashing - Under The Griffin's Claw - Heroes 5 map

the game is crashing on month 6 week 1 day 6 , tried to change order of play from 060101 , tried to change a lot of things , tried on other PC , so I can try to play again , on Heroic also , so far it was good , played with Necro more...

Author: Synesthesiac , 20-01-2017 09:11

+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - Heroes 3 map

I have been trying to figure out a way to beat him on anything but easy all night long. No matter what I do, his stacks are spread out across the board in such a way that in a couple of rounds, I have nowhere to move. And it's not like I can kill an entire stack at once. I have No Retaliation, more...

Author: Lpro , 20-01-2017 01:45

Author - Dragon Lord - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for commenting! Glad you enjoyed the map! more...

Author: michel (France), 19-01-2017 20:45

answer 2 Keµµ - La cordee-haven-2017 - Heroes 5 map

Ok Keµµ, Please can you go to the region ( like the picture ) ( the red region ) with the player 1 ( your player ) This will open the fog of war of the first floor map, so you will be able to see which player triggers this bug
Keµµ peux tu aller sur la zone indiquée sur la photo avec ton joueu more...

Author: Polina (United States), 19-01-2017 18:18

Awesome map! - Dragon Lord - Heroes 3 map

Great map- Thank you! more...

Author: Кецц (Moscow), 19-01-2017 13:45

not ready to play. - La cordee-haven-2017 - Heroes 5 map

On a second week map breaks during the move, fails when trying to load the previous autosave. more...

Author: maygwan , 19-01-2017 09:43

Working with others - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

I have done this before i worked on the Masters of Sighisoara campaigns and it takes a long time to complete maps, Sometimes 2-3 years. Also this map took me 6 months just by itself. I admit my story telling could definitely improve and is my Achilles heal when it comes to maps. I will probably stil more...

Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps

Heroes5 - Your opinions about Dream Land - map rating = 8.50 (10 - The best)

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:

(Example: Moscow, Russia)
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Dream Land - heroes 5 mapsDownload map Dream Land - heroes 5 maps
Download map -> Dream Land

Heroes 5: Heroes 5 Tribes of the East

An epic battle between humans and nature.

Added: 21-10-2016

Heroes 5 maps: HELL ON EARTH | Land of legends | The bloody war | Snowland

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-36 |

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 04-01-2010 08:42
fixed
Fixed - V1.1 (just wait that evgeny will post it), i just deleted by mistake the ramp the the boat should be built on cause when the city is partly on water (you place the city and then dig under it) i encountered save issues, anyway this is fixed and sorry for the inconvenience.

i also updated some stacks and added a "fail safe" - 2 hidden shipyards to make sure that you will be able to build that ship.

tested on 3 comps to make sure it will save and load and that it is playable and can be finished this time.

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 04-01-2010 00:23
OK this one is quite vierd
in my first game it worked and i built the boat to get to the purple, but you are right in this map it does give that error, i missed it.

red border is in sylvan territory and the purple is in the underground.

OK i checked it and it is my fault, inthe initial test i had a problem with those 2 (the sylvan and the haven) villas near the shore (for some reason i couldn't save properly after taking the haven one) and i created the bug when trying to fix it, give me a day or 2 and i will fix the map and upload again.

thank you and sorry.

Author: Chris (California, USA), 03-01-2010 23:03
How to reach Dungeon faction
Great map, elaborate and thorough. It must have taken a long time to create. Playing Haven, I've fought through and defeated Inferno and Sylvan, and sacked the Fortress cities in the northwest as well.

I can't figure out how to get into the underground to confront the rest of the Dungeon faction, however (they had seized the Fortress cities, but I don't see how to go into the underground itself to attack their cities.)

In short: I can't find the keymaster tents for red or purple, and the one Haven city I possess with a shipyard won't generate ships (the shipyard exists but the game informs me that "no workers are available.")

Gabi: any hints?

Other gamers: you definitely need your main hero to have diplomacy in this one - the only way to proceed is to get the huge stacks of neutrals to join you. Get ready for neutral armies with over 100,000 troops!

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 03-01-2010 22:58
save issues
as the save issue is a known problem with impossible maps i fixed all the "warnings" that the editor wrote except the object overlap that is nonsense and tested it on 4 different computers (including my laptop) and it did save and load and was playable (played it trough only on my main comp but i even checked that i can load saves from a different comp).
have no idea how to fix this, i did all i could think of to prevent this.. sorry.

Author: Eric (Avignon France), 03-01-2010 21:50 +8
save problem...
Hello and thank you for your map,
I have a problem with ...
I played for over 2 hours and no way to load the card with the backups, the game does not load.
I do not understand why?
I'll start the party early and tell you what happens

Thank you for your work
Eric

Author: Gabi Herman (Israel), 02-01-2010 22:26
hi - i am the author of the map
The map is designed for 2 human players (and the 2 computer players must be present (they both have their purposes).

I recommend playing it on heroic level as there is a lot to do before you get to meet the computer players and the power level is high.

i played it trough once as it is a long map, fixed the bugs i found and i am playing it for the second time.

i will be happy to hear critics and suggestions

i hope you enjoy this map.

| 1-10 | 11-20 | 21-30 | 31-36 |

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Герои 7 Новости

Герои 7 карты

Герои 7 патч 2.2

Heroes 7 войска Fortress

Герои 7 патч 1.8

Герои 7 патч 1.7

Герои 7 патч 1.6

Герои 7 патч 1.5

Герои 7 патч 1.4

Герои 7 патч 1.3

Герои 7 патч 1.2.1

Герои 7 читы

Heroes 7 уже в продаже - новый трейлер

Новое видео Герои 7 - Бета 2 трейлер

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 3

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 2

Heroes 7 - Часто задаваемые вопросы - Часть 1

Что из Heroes 3 было перенесено в Heroes 7

Ресурсы в Heroes 7

Герои 7 ответы на вопросы

Герои 7 скриншоты

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Герои 7 Academy faction

Герои 7 Haven faction

Герои 7 дата выхода: 29 сентября 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

Copyright © 1999-2017 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru