Author: michel (france), 28-03-2024 11:35

Reply From Brem - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

Hello Babak Hello, The player "Brem" will not be able to move because his role is to protect the garrison (he will be defeated by the Necromancer) more...

Author: Babak Ahmadi (Canada), 27-03-2024 21:10

Awesome map - Sir Christian Map 1 Haven - Heroes 5 map

I've only started this map, but so far it has been fantastic!
One thing, Brem cannot move; I assume this is bt design, correct? I suspect he'll act when attacked.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-03-2024 19:14

thx - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Hi Jovian, Thanks for the Like. I'm glad you liked the map. Cheers! more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-03-2024 16:35

ROSE IS IMBA - Stir in the South - Heroes 3 map

Thx for creation.2m2w6d too easy for advanced players.20 fire birds on the beginnig of third week+one week later TP.Then Luna,Grindan and Alamar were hunting for poor computers players.Honorless victory. more...

Author: CopperPig , 27-03-2024 13:20

How to start? - Robinson Crusoe! - Heroes 3 map

Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it.
more...

Author: 32167 , 27-03-2024 12:14

And good gain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

:) more...

Author: Igor , 27-03-2024 10:08

Playing for castle - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Hi. Got stuck with one castle and cant get from the initial red islands... Anyone knows the hint? more...

Author: Germ (Hanover, USA), 26-03-2024 21:54

Mr - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

The main advantage the human player has is town portal. If facing a strong AI hero just portal away. Use visions to scout monster stacks and pick a few to let grow and harvest later. more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 17:29

Good kind of pain - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Still had fun figuring it out and questioning what I know about the game :D more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 17:02

Only one difference - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Only one gamechanging difference i saw with the latest version -- ordinary garrison was replaced with anti-magic and devils in it with red dragons.
So in the latest version of the map you are unable to win this battle and loosing a HUGE chunk of fangrams (20k-30k).
The rest is the same. Just harde
more...

Author: Jovian , 26-03-2024 16:57

Great map! Thank you! - Finding Leena - Heroes 3 map

Finished in between 12 and 13 months.
First I started accumulating fangarms instead of leeches, so stuck with more difficult battles. Was able to get to pirates section, but was too hard. Found walkthrough on youtube assuming I was missing something or was doing wrong. Yes -- started replay with ne
more...

Author: deerdren (Czech republic), 26-03-2024 16:49

yeah - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Ye i knew about these cheeses, was waiting if more were discovered before i patch.

Happy you enjoyed!

PS: i feel kinda bad about that part but also not really :D
more...

Author: Deertheking , 26-03-2024 16:14

Cheese - Deer's Spiral - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for this map! I always wanted to do one like this, but never got to it. You gotta have some knowledge about the game, which makes this map very desirable for nerds like me.

I accidentally found one cheese worthy of fixing maybe. If you leave Andal alive for one day in the 6 gate square
more...

Author: Valeri , 25-03-2024 23:16

Vagabonds 2.0 - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

New version with bug fixes and small changes based on player feedback.
Also fixes on some graphical issues that came with Hota 1.7.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about La Ruta de los Artefactos - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map La Ruta de los Artefactos - heroes 4 mapsDownload map La Ruta de los Artefactos - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> La Ruta de los Artefactos

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Vuelve a recuperar todo tu Reino y mata a la Gran Bruja Sewitchy. Para encontrarla deberás recorrer la ruta de los quests, que te daran los artefactos necesarios para encontrarla.

Added: 12-11-2017

Heroes 4 maps: Angels are Back | Poker for HommIV | Slayer castle hunt | Solo Invasion

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-71 |

Author: Kreas, 02-10-2023 22:13
Seems to be bugged - La Ruta de los Artefactos
This seems like a fun map but i've hit a bump, probably serious one. I have the Adamantine Armors, have them equipped at my 3 heroes but the gate doesn't open. Any suggestions?
Seems to be bugged - La Ruta de los Artefactos

Author: Daz58 (Canada), 04-04-2023 22:18 Like
trouble finding Life Shield - La Ruta de los Artefactos
I have the armour but can't find the shield.

Author: Danijel Havlik (Hrvatska), 09-11-2022 22:13
great - La Ruta de los Artefactos
superb

Author: Jose Ignacio Rojo (España), 22-05-2022 01:38
Cannot reach the teal player or access the red area - La Ruta de los Artefactos
No puedo llegar a esas zonas, he mirado todas las busquedas y excavado todos los tesoros que he encontrado pero solo tengo 27 griales y aunque mato ejercitos teal que aparecen espontaneamente, no consigo encontrar su origen.

Ayuda?
Cannot reach the teal player or access the red area - La Ruta de los Artefactos

Jose Ignacio Rojo (España) writes:
22-05-2022 01:39

. - La Ruta de los Artefactos

22-05-2022 01:40

14-06-2022 20:09

O no! - La Ruta de los Artefactos

Now I have 29 grials and I know where the 30th is but without accessing the red area I cannot get it, sigh!

20-06-2022 20:26

Ok, I finished - La Ruta de los Artefactos

I needed the thirteenth Grial, for that I needed all the Oracles . I knew that I lacked like 3, one of each kind, but didnt know which ones I had and which of the ones on the map I hadn't seen. So, I had to search them all (of the three kinds) in the map and print them to a Word file, and then check every one of them.

Then I had them all and could pass.

Excellent work, incredible amount of ingenuity and effort, However it would help a Walkthrough or some help for the most difficult steps. Preferently a Walkthrough, even though the best player would only use it when they were stuck.

Congratulations, we are in debt.

Author: Владимир Григорьев (Россия), 28-07-2021 19:51
cómo llegar a la ciudad de Jaca - La Ruta de los Artefactos
¿cómo llegar a la ciudad de Jaca y dónde encontrar acceso al río?

Author: portugeze, 05-04-2020 16:08
map corrupt - La Ruta de los Artefactos
definitely this map is corrupt
be careful!

Author: portugeze (moscow), 05-04-2020 15:56
bugs and trojns - La Ruta de los Artefactos
be careful with this version of map! scenario have a lot of bugs and Trojans in scripts. Sokol Breeze disappears in a few next steps as it be obtained. Must be checked this map several times before upload to the forum.

Author: Micael Christian Louys Panareda (España), 27-09-2019 21:14
Great MAP - La Ruta de los Artefactos
I finished really great!!! and hard to finde everythin

Author: pp (França), 22-07-2019 00:16
Ayuda La Ruta de los Artefactos - La Ruta de los Artefactos
Adonde se encontra la Crown of Enchantment para obtener lo Tome of Life?

Author: Joey (Seoul, Korea), 20-05-2018 19:23
Location of the Ice Scale - La Ruta de los Artefactos
I have wandered for a long time to look for Ice Scale. In the underground, you should be able to sail by summoning a boat. Take a boat and go to the upper left corner. Right below Juegos you should find a hut that will give you Ice Scales in exchange of items that you should be able to provide without problem.

Joey (Seoul, Korea) writes:
26-05-2018 16:59

It's in the water - La Ruta de los Artefactos

The hut is in the water. Just in case I did not make it clear.

Tom (Hungary, Budapest) writes:
27-10-2018 15:02

Ask - La Ruta de los Artefactos

But where were you able to summon a boat? There are a few whirpools, but those are just tooks you inland. I cant find a spot where i could summon a boat

Ignacio (Madrid) writes:
12-05-2022 19:29

- La Ruta de los Artefactos

True, I cannot find a place to summon a boat

Ignacio (Madrid) writes:
13-05-2022 21:02

You cannot summon it without opening the yellow gate - La Ruta de los Artefactos

I was wondering as well, but it came out you find the yellow tent, then open yellow gate and you arrive to the underground at a new place where you can summon or even construct a ship in a shipyard. Then you can lead north.

Author: Pascutti (us), 03-04-2017 08:04
cant find - La Ruta de los Artefactos
where can i get adamatine armor omg cant find that

RanMori writes:
18-09-2019 15:04

adamantium - La Ruta de los Artefactos

you have to dig up the treasure at the underground library

Author: Vladimir, 05-08-2016 10:06
help - La Ruta de los Artefactos
I have 30 grials, but paso not finals.

Author: Tom Erik (Sken. Norge), 10-07-2016 15:26
File is bad - La Ruta de los Artefactos
When I try to start a downloaded map, it just says *file is bad*--
any idea why, and soloutin?

Author: Bernadett (Hungary), 13-03-2016 23:58 Like
Pandora- help - La Ruta de los Artefactos
Hi, I'm stucked.
I can't find where is given the quest to have found 5 Pandora's boxes.
I have the 5 boxes but I don't know where to go to recive my reward.
Can someone help me?
Thank you!

Bernadett writes:
23-03-2016 01:11

it's ok now - La Ruta de los Artefactos

The solution was another thing. I had to visit this house with all the main heroes and the one rescued from the prison....man...the time I spent searching for the solution. :)

Author: Jessica (Prague), 24-01-2016 14:22
help me! - La Ruta de los Artefactos
Could anyone help me, please? I have conquered Granada and Bollullos, and have reached the gates in the south, near Granada. But I cannot pass through to towards the Red, because I am missing some artifacts (Robe of the guardian would help to pass through one of the gates, fot the remaining there is a whole lot of things I am missing). I am also waiting fot sea monsters, 14 months to go. All quests that I could finish are done, but have no idea where to find the Robe or other artifacts. Any hint would be greatly appreciated, guys! And, above all, the map is GREAT, but I will be very very sad if I could not finish it! :)

pavel writes:
28-03-2016 10:16

heroes 4 - La Ruta de los Artefactos

přešlas ty brány k červenýmu

Jessica writes:
11-06-2016 18:11

I don't know... - La Ruta de los Artefactos

pavel: ne, nemohu přejít, nemám artefakty, nevím kde je najít :( přešla jsem všechno kam se dostanu a nic. už jsem měla i 30 Sea Monsters, ale nemohu najít kde nebo co se tím otevřelo :(

Author: Javier (Espania), 02-05-2015 10:01
Como continuar
He conquistado Gibraltar y Marbella y eliminado al jugador rojo (solo quedan el verde y el purpura). Tengo conseguido todos los quest excepto el de los 30 monstruos marinos (estoy en el mes 10) tener Lepe y el Brezee Falcon y no he encontrado la tienda amarilla.
Si sigo por el puente largo no tengo la ice scales y si al lado de Marbella lanzo un bote no puede avanzar.
No se como continuar, ¿alguien me puede ayudar?
Gracias, el mapa está genial.

Author: Ivaylo (Burgas; Bulgaria), 05-07-2014 10:43
help pls
I need tome of life, ice scales, and crown Enchantment. I cant find this artifact i kill every thing and check every thing but obviously i miss something. I need ice scales to past through long bridge, Tome of life to past through gate in the valley when i can buy mega dragons and crown Enchantment to finish all the quest in quest valley. I finished all other quest and kill all heroes and monster of course without green and teal player
Thx in advance, the map is cool

Author: coop (Berlin), 09-06-2014 18:42
beginning
how is it possible to enter the blue portal near the first city?
what is necessary?

Perasgal (Spain) writes:
28-06-2014 01:53

Im stuck too

Man I have the same problem, i tried everything but i dont know where the object asked for the gate is. I even try digging holes everywhere but no luck...

Perasgal (Spain) writes:
28-06-2014 14:25

Hidden way

You have a way to access to the right in the middle of the caverns. Check it out, there is a fountain there, try to go there.

Manolo writes:
21-08-2015 16:18

Thanks - La Ruta de los Artefactos

Thanks a lot, man; I missed that and was going crazy about it :)

Author: DJ (sc usa), 05-11-2013 23:59
No Mage's Robe
We couldn't finish this because there was no robe.

Author: Lu (Denmark), 15-05-2012 23:17
I won! :}}
Finished! I played this map for the last three days, I thought many times I`ve reached a dead end, but always found the solution. And finally after so much hard work I won! I wasted nearly 40 months! well, I just passed many months for many stupid reasons.., but so what, it was worth. And I dont understand spanish at all, that made it even more difficult, but thank god for google translate. I played lots of HOMAM4 cool maps, maybe even all of those that you can find on internet, but this one I can tell for sure, is THE BEST!

Author: jeffrey Burns (United States), 21-02-2012 09:24
La Ruta de los Artefactos
cant find breeze the falcon can anyone help?

Perasgal writes:
25-12-2015 20:30

Beat the guys in the top middle entrance - La Ruta de los Artefactos

there is (those guys that throw big rocks, not the cyclops) in the middle of the entrance after you get Madrid

Author: Freddy (Oslo, Norway), 12-12-2011 21:06
Cant get pass the long bridge
I need three items to fullfill all the quest so far:

1 - Ice Scales. Where are they (it)?

2 - I cant fint the Tome of Chaos. I know I had it at some point, but now its gone. Is there multiple?

3 - I dont have the unnatural armor, but I do have the shield.

TY :)

Author: kitty (Germany), 11-08-2011 10:37 Like
Damn
I have 28 graile, i made everything so perfect, buuut i used the first 2 grails in 2 towns at the beginning of the game. Stupid me... What can i do? edit?

Author: alex gonzalez garcia (Spain), 22-07-2011 22:10
ice scales
Alguien sabe donde se encuentra el objeto "ice scales"? el primero, sin el no puedo pasar al otro lado del puente largo.

Muchas gracias de antemano a cualquiera que pueda ayudarme en esto y decir que hasta encallarme el juego estaba genial.

Do you know where are ice scales? the first ice scales of the map, I can't pass the long bridge without them.

Author: Sewitchy (Spain), 07-07-2011 09:50 Like
No mistakes
The map has no mistakes. It is perfectly fine to finish it. The teal player is the very las one to defeat. You can not get to the teal player by sumounding a ship.
It is very important to check the quest log and view puzzle in orden of not to forget anything.

Author: Annavanta (Lyon, FRANCE), 29-11-2010 15:51 Like
Help again !
I can't go to the teal payer, no place to invocate a ship :o(
2 Scales of Ice and 2 Breeze the Falcon, I can't have them twice, only one...
What's wrong with this ?
Please, I love this card, but never can finish it (I've tried 5 times, always the same problem...).

Author: pulpo (Spain), 06-07-2010 14:13
ayuda
buenas, me he quedado encallado, tengo mairena huelva sevilla y madrid, 2 puzles, 1 con adamantines armor i el otro ring of protection¿ :S me extraño encontrarme el ring este porque en el quest valley no lo piden. solo me queda pasar por la puerta que esta muy protegida. Para mi es imposible ganar esa batalla.

Author: Dominik (Poland), 30-06-2010 22:12 Like
help!
OK, now I need help:
1) how do you can get the the Teal player? I tried everything

2) what will happend, if you leave the grail in the city? Or you have to have 30 grails with you?

3) waiting 30 months for 30 sea monsters is a bit long

4) I found with one sea monster the grail by the ship yard and how can I take it back with my hero?

Author: Andrew (Saint Petersburg), 23-06-2010 23:21
I am in a dead end :(
Where can I trade 5 books on a spell book? :(

Author: iwona (Poland), 04-05-2010 20:28
superb, wonderful, outstanding, great
for sure the best map I've ever played, finally managed to finish it, had to start a few times but it was worth it:), please, Sewitchy, make some more, you're just a genius, and such a talent mustn't be wasted:) congratulations once again

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-71 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy