Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 13:08

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

The map with the corrected error has been uploaded to the website.
Thanks again!
more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 12:53

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Not mapmaker, but you don't have to use your initial hero. Moreover you are free to change your main hero as you please. more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 11:01

Player tester note - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I've been privileged to play test this map several months ago.

Simply put, I loved it. The version I played became a bit tedious in the end, but I see that major issues were addressed in this version.

Look at this beautiful minimap! Pure pleasure just looking at it :)

The map has sever
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:52

Strange - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I was able to move forward even without this event, probably depends where you go out from portal. Propose to save the game before entering and try several times, there are two options where you can just continue (one exit needs orb of vurnelability and armor of the damned- I used this one , second more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:49

Question - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Dear author, should I keep necro Gelu as a main hero or I can choose another character later on? He has no wisdom and no archery. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 05-05-2024 10:33

tr - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Super, many thanks for the hint! more...

Author: wasilix , 05-05-2024 09:39

- - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

I would assume, that it's because you are playing with tournament rules On. more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 03:23

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I didn't know that fact.
It doesn’t matter to this map. But it will destroy some of the other maps presented on this site...
more...

Author: Michał (Cracow, Poland), 05-05-2024 03:02

chronic top 1 - Chronic Peripeteia - Heroes 4 map

It i the best map I've ever played. Congrats for author :) unfortunately did aliance with my friend (never do it with this map) but luckily we managed to finish it :) more...

Author: 32167 , 05-05-2024 02:27

Thank you very much - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

It really doesn't work... Tomorrow I’ll solve this problem. Now I see only one solution - use cheat code to raise the level of the hero (until you get expert water magic).
Press tab, then type nwcneo (the currently selected hero gains 1 level).
Thank you very much for finding that mistake!
more...

Author: necokpylllumblu , 05-05-2024 01:21

"Cloak of the King of Evil" - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

this card is passed if only skeletons rise on the "Cloak of the King of Evil"? Lychees do not rise version HotA 1.7.1 more...

Author: Pablo (Russia), 05-05-2024 00:42

... - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Event 53 53 dont work, stuck more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 04-05-2024 22:37

Congrats! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I'm honored you enjoyed my map! Thanks so much for playing it! Great work! more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 04-05-2024 21:20

Charnel-House - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

You'll find it to the right of the Charnel-House entrance. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ragnar's quest2 At world's end - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ragnar's quest2 At world's end - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Ragnar's quest2 At world's end - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ragnar's quest2 At world's end

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Ragnar decided to find the world's end. So he decided to go south in the wildest land on earth. Ragnar went there by his own rust dragon. He's dragon was shot by Southaven tower and you have approached at south east underground. Now the supernatural adventure to world's end has began.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: End of insolence | Brave Heart | Fool's Gold | The Drowned Kingdom

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Author: mihai (RO), 17-02-2009 04:39
beautifull map
However,I think conflux should be removed because after finding the grail,the rest of the map becomes
a cake walk.My vote is 10.

Author: Gustav (Sweden), 30-12-2008 14:33
Vial of lifeblood
Hie TODOR

i know where it is. i had the same problem and feared that one of the cpu players had taken it and that it was lost when i took their cities and one of the abandoned heroes or something carried it. i even waited for weeks for it to come in the item store in the cities. finally i opened the editor and found it hidden behind a tree.

you will need to fight a large bunch of dragons to get it though.

so you find it in the south west. i think rivertown is the closest city. its as west as you can get. cant remeber exactly but i think its just south of some djungle area and right to the mapwall. i think it was near some observation tower

by the way. you need not fight the titans. if you leave a boat near theguard place of that mevvon or whats the green guy´s name, he will exit himself to get to the boat. then you can attack him. YOU NEED NOT FIGHT THE TITANS

Author: Natasha (Vyatka, Russia), 16-12-2008 14:16
nice map
Interesting map of high quality! I'd only recommend to remove a blue "Fly and Jump" hat at the end, otherwise it can be used to finish the game more quickly than supposed.
Thanks for the map.

Author: Todor (Burgas,Bulgaria), 02-12-2008 12:42 Like
dead end
I can't find vial of lifeblood can anyone tell me what to do?

Author: Sasha (Vancouver, Canada), 19-11-2008 08:22
@Felix
Salamandres maps run on WOG... Empire of the World 3 and Alexander the Great are by far the best maps I've ever played. I spend over a week to finish them even I am 37 and have lots of other things in my life.
Spellbinders hat is supposed to be exchanged to open the gate but there is no need for that... you just go steaght and take the armagedons blade.

Author: Felix (Tallinn, Estonia), 19-11-2008 03:07
2 Romeo 18-11-2008 19:40
Ikka olen venelane Eestist. %)

Ja utlen seda veel kord - suureparane too kaardiga.

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 18-11-2008 19:40
hey guys
Are you really estonian or russian cuz i'm estonian too.

Well I'm making a map in wog which has lots of erm scripts in. But for that map you should thank valery as well who taught me this. well I have one problem that, for a while i'm playing Cabal online which is a very good game. So I feel like gotta paly this game instead.

About this map yes it is very complex than no 3. Took me like whole day
to finish the game.

eestlased on lahedad

Author: Felix (Tallinn, Estonia), 18-11-2008 13:36
2 Sasha 18-11-2008
Well, I'm still at the middle of the map. Don't have much time to play. Guess your're right about the ending to be easy, at least it tends to get easier the further you go. There's a spellbinders hat? It is almost like cheating, then. Naturally it is not flawless, as in the beginning it is frustrating to just stand and wait for the army to gather. Still it is not less than 10 points for the great map-maker's work.

By the way, do maps by Salamandr run without WOG? By now some of the greatest maps I've played are Empire of the World I, II by DarkLord. Any other suggestions?

Author: Sasha (Vancouver, Canada), 18-11-2008 09:47
Correction
I mean not even close to Salamandres maps.

Author: Sasha (Vancouver, Canada), 18-11-2008 09:46
Easy at the end
You take The Spellbinder's hat and fly to the end. Couple water garnizons at the end with quick combat and with Romeo is one time shot and he flies.
I think the map is not well balanced and the battles require the same tactic... pray that he attacks your Manticores and atack at the end of the turn. Overall, great effort but near close to Salamandres maps.

Author: Felix (Tallinn, Estonia), 18-11-2008 01:51
Hard, yes, but extremely satisfying.
My vote - 10 points.

Well, it is a hard map, but is does deserve its max 10 points.

You don't really need 9999 Azures to survive. About 1000 Blacks and 100 Azures do the trick so well, that I even stepped on lava (where it says DO NOT STEP ON LAVA!) and won a battle against 9999 Fairy Dragons and 9999 Devils without a single loss (bless you "berserk", bless you "blind"). That Queen out there must've been surprised. Never saw me coming from that direction.

The battles are hard, yet a wise combination of artifacts (armour of the damned still does cast its spells even in the anti-magic garrison (!), but choose something better if your going against Azures), spells (blind, slow, clone, and blind 'em again!) and army positioning (my dragons wait patiently until enemy gets fully distracted by 1 manticore to take its retaliation attack, and 1 manticore to be killed, then they attack). Each new battle is unique, each requires some serious thinking in advance and some totally depend on luck.
And well, it is a gorgeous feeling, when after several battles in anti-magic garrisons you walk across 4000 Chaos Hydras and you think - Wow, now that is really EASY now.

I would not recommend the map for the beginners, and also for those who wants a quick victory. The map will take several days of your life, but it is really worth it.

Author: claudiu (bucuresti, romania), 17-07-2008 22:04
hmmm
i like it...i don;t think it was very hard..hard at begining...but after if you defeat queen( i don't know her name) you can recruit her from the tavern and there u go...u have a hero 80 attack +

very good map...thx we expect anothers..cheers:)

Author: Viktor (Riga, Latvia), 09-06-2008 22:07
hmm...
Well the map is very good, but very, very hard though. At the very end I had to defeat Diablo, Romeo, Rylos and Lord psyh. Another antimagic garrison on cursed ground, you have to defeat this garrison first. I got defeated many times and collected armies in about 14 months. Luckyly I saved before stepped to portal. Now Diablo at fire field, defeated him. Well what I say now Lord Psyh to be defeated or Romeo, I dont know the order, so what. Very end the end of the world defeat 9999 chaos hydras to get Armageddon blade. I removed titans in garrison to 212 by the way. This map is very nicely designed, but very, very, very hard. Almost Impossible.

Author: Salamandre/Valery (France), 06-06-2008 21:56
212 should be the right number
I think you wanted 212 titans and by error you put 2112. Well, in an antimagic garison so early in the game, 2112 is way too much. 212 should be OK. To kill Veno, you have to kill those titans, so if they remain 2112 your map is a no go.212 great!

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 06-06-2008 19:31
Re): What I say
is that not only you can test your map with 9999 azure dragons,as you said) but sometimes would be usefull to test it with no bonus. Can this be win?

Yes obviously!! You are doing allright. It took me 27 months to collect so many armies!!! To get 3,4 or 5 world end masters.

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 06-06-2008 19:28
Question???
Did the map still contained 9999 azure dragons as I tested with. Well I U have then take it out cos I tested it!(Ah whatever!) And I see what you mean. There is also other way to get guy called Cid. At 123,110 (as coordinates) there is a quest guard where you have to defeat Lord Venno where you can get 3 different resources which is 2000-2500 of them. Below there is another quest guard where you just bring these resources as you found. Other quest quard-who cares, you at least have a town portal spell. It's 2112 Titans by the way, I'm sorry for that. Make it 212 titans OK. Hope the map didn't freeze. Thanks for noticing anyway. If any problems I can help you out!!!

Author: Salamandre/Valery (France), 06-06-2008 02:01
What I say
is that not only you can test your map with 9999 azure dragons,as you said) but sometimes would be usefull to test it with no bonus. Can this be win?

Author: Salamandre/Valery (France), 06-06-2008 01:58
Well, I would but...
Map looks nice, well stuffed and designed. But the playability...maybe I miss something but, I defeated the grandmaster, took the green tent, and I have now 2 choices:
1) beat 2121 titans in a antimagic garisson (I have 180 dragons, mouhaha)
2)a quest gate which asks 3 artifacts, and those 3 artifacts costs 2000 gems, 2000 sulphur and 2500 wood. Oh, by the way the seers were guarded by 200 archangels and 1200 angels.

If I didnt miss something important, now is the playability who freeze:)

Author: Romeo (Brussels, Belgium), 05-06-2008 19:08
Again!!!
I produced a second map which is based on supernatural adventure to world's end. That DEFINATELY does not freeze as the first one! Hope you enjoy my map!

| 1-30 | 31-49 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy