Author: ceceron , 20-04-2024 13:41

Amazing map - Blood, Death and Redemption II ReForged - Heroes 3 map

As always, the BiskupKonrad has delivered an astonishing Heroes III experience. IMHO there is no other as consistent and good mapmaker publishing on this portal.

Waiting for the next creation!
more...

Author: BiskupKonrad's Studios , 20-04-2024 10:49

New map - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello, Thank you for your comment, I appreciate that!
New map is under testing now and will be released in second half of year. Stay tuned!
more...

Author: Wingman27 , 20-04-2024 05:39

Feedback please - Kingdom Siege - The Reckoning! - Heroes 3 map

Please let me know if this version is too difficult. Nobody has posted a success story since I uploaded it. It’s supposed to be for pros only, but I need to know if it’s even possible. Thanks more...

Author: I love BiskupKonrad's Studios (Croatia), 20-04-2024 00:19

We love BiskupKonrad's Studios - Blood, Death and Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Hello Konrad, best mapmaker in the world. I was Wondering will there be any new map soon? more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 22:04

Typical Caseneuve-map - Resistance. Game A (Fr/Ang) - Heroes 4 map

Again a well-designed, but difficult map made by Caseneuve. His world is a vast maze, with complicated solutions to open new doors. more...

Author: Razorockham (Netherland), 19-04-2024 21:46

Demonologist Anita - Nefrith's Strory - Heroes 4 map

Nefrith's Story indeed is a real RPG map. Good story-line, no mistakes. I played on champion level, but even with more easier levels this map is far from 'easy'- as the maker wants us to believe. Most helpful is the hero Anita - acquire her help and her 'summon imps' spell a more...

Author: Andor (UK), 19-04-2024 20:28

Feedback - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

Runs decent with WOG but as usual there are occasional error crashes, good thing is they are not permanent, a quit reload and it's gone. more...

Author: Honey Locust (Usa), 19-04-2024 18:57

Oh yeah I didn’t test it with WOG at all, no idea how it handles or balances with that, uncharted territory!

A lot of the rest of the map is randomized so that also might affect challenge level, will deff look into the placements of things, though I will say- there is a way to access that monoli
more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 19-04-2024 10:32

bug-hint - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Thank you,
Спасибо,
Ačiū.
more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:51

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

Just in case if you didn't find a workaround mentioned in this thread in Russian: it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workar more...

Author: wasilix , 19-04-2024 09:50

- - Призраки Солтмарша - Ghosts of Saltmarsh - Heroes 3 map

People in this thread mentioned in Russian, that it's possible to find a flyshipyard (whatever this thing is called), and use it to fly over to these tents. Not sure if that's the intended way, but in case basilisk quest is bugged, that's a workaround you can use. more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 19-04-2024 00:53

-5 power by doing quest - Ira the Mage - Heroes 3 map

I also got stuck in Efreet fight, but after that i remembered the seer that give you -5 power by doing his quest. Hope this help s/o get stuck in the future.
Its near the stable right before you water walk to get into the fight
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:29

SPOILER: Some of this issues might be caused by Wogification and new terrain I guess.

So the artifacts that are on islands for some reason AI doesn't touch them.

Few buildings that I couldn't reach:
Lizard Den around middle of the map
Refuge camp North on the map south of the Cast
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 18-04-2024 23:19

Edit - Battle Royale - Heroes 3 map

There are a few issues on the map, nothing major.

A few unreachable places
More important one, the first Quest Tower lvl 20 req is passable so you can go in there at any level.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue - map rating = 2 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue

Heroes 4: Winds of War

If you have mastered this game, prepare to fight without many tricks of Order. Just HardCore! P.S. Russian dialogs but the most important info have been translated.

Russian language:
Вернуть к жизни заброшенную Синагогу окажется непросто, особенно когда не все магии доступны, денег мало а враг развивается стремительно. Выживает сильнейший, поэтому я спрашиваю в последний раз: а ты готов к сложной битве? Если да, то качай карту и верни священный артефакт на место. Тамплиеры готовы выполнять твои приказы, командир!

Added: 01-01-2018

Heroes 4 maps: Learn To Conquer | Uprise | Two-times Team Challenge | Below Zero

Author: Jean-François (Québec), 16-04-2020 17:49 Like
Expérience parfaite ! - Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue
C'est un jeu que je connais depuis plusieurs année. Cette fois, j'ai eu beaucoup de plaisir à jouer en raison des difficultés de cette carte, causées par l'effet de surprise des nombreux événements. Franchement bravo !

Author: hyduda, 02-02-2017 19:55
Карта не заканчивается - Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue
Все замки захвачены, большинств о вражеских крутых героев седят в тюрьмах (включая Ягу и Путлера), получен грааль и возведено здание в замке жизни, читы не юзались, но карта не заканчивае тся... ЧЯДНТ?
Сохранение
https://drive.googl e.com/file/d/0B93Hfe _WlSaOem9RQXFickZjOE U/view?usp=sharing

MODER (Кобрин, Беларусь) writes:
03-02-2017 08:24

ответ - Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue

Уважаемый, выше замка смерти есть тропинка, куда направляют ся все любопытные игроки. Там есть еще 1 герой, с которого сыпится отличный (но уже не нужный) дроп + Грааль. Затем прямо у замка смерти есть квестовая стелла с историей Кобрина, которую желательно задействов ать. На этом и заканчивае тся прохождени е карты.

03-02-2017 08:28

А вообще - поздравляю , так как не каждый может пройти эту карту! С учетом сложной экономики и ограниченн ых возможност ей развития армии, ваша победа - настоящее геройство!

hyduda writes:
04-02-2017 11:19

Понятно. Если вы загружали мое сохранение , то могли заметить что герой у которого имеется, как я понимаю единственн ый на карте грааль, уже почил в бозе. Святой Аватар, построен в городе жизни как раз с его "помощью ". Как вы понимаете, без откатов на ранние сейвы пройти карту уже не представля ется возможным.
Всего этого можно избежать просто запретив постройку Святого Аватара в городах и указав более наглядно что нужно делать после получения грааля.
ПС Карта отличная, но нужна небольшая доработка.

hyduda writes:
04-02-2017 11:42

спасибо - Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue

Хм.. Вообще-то это было не трудно. Всех без исключения героев моя армия встречала за стенами замков.
Единственн ая тактическо й задачей было не дать юнитам вынести героев пока не будут наложены бафы на них и дебафы на других. После этого Гена с помощью Душегуба выносил все и вся, стоя на одной из башен замка)

Author: Andrew (Ukraine), 13-01-2015 22:13
Прошел
Вообщем, карта хорошая, захватываю щая, есть с чем повозится но в этом то и вся прелесть) Путлер и Баба Яга порадовали )Если автор создаст еще одну карту с удовольств ием в нее поиграю

AUTHOR of map Save The Synagogue (Кобрин, Беларусь) writes:
14-01-2015 04:30

ответ:

Дякую, рад что понравилас ь сложная карта. Я сам ее проходил только до уровня "Мастер&q uot;, пару раз пытался на "Чемпион е" но быстро мне утихомирил и пыл по той простой причине, что помимо навыков игрока еще необходимо везение - если враг захватит основной замок игрока, то практическ и нереально продолжить дальше. Еще очень помогает если противник сам "делит&quo t; свои армии на героев отдельно и монстров отдельно. Так гораздо легче справится. Попробуйте мою вторую карту - "Щит Ахиллеса&quo t;. Там меньше адреналина , две сюжетные линии на основе "Иллиады " и "Одиссеи ", но получилось вроде неплохо. Мои карты можно найти по ссылке http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes4/maps. php?keywords=MODER&t ype=&size=&sort=3 Сейчас думаю подготовит ь карту по мотивам похождений мушкетеров ...

Сергей writes:
16-01-2015 00:03

Рщц

Мозги промылись окончатель но- что ты вмешиваешь политику?

гражданин ЛНР writes:
30-01-2015 16:28

"свидомый" идиот

Ты бы лучше вместо рисования карт задумался о том как перестать быть укрозомби, потому что и ты отвечать будешь за поддержку кровавых майдаунов, как впрочем и бялорус, которому видите ли понравилис ь последстви я скотской русофобско й пропаганды

hyduda writes:
02-02-2017 19:40

Реально на Чемпионе - Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue

Если успеть захватить первый замок на территории хаоса и закупится нектарами бессмертия по самое не могу, а так-же побегать по этой территории и подсоберат ь бонусов к атаке и защите, то останется только отбиваться от осаждающих основной(и

03-02-2017 08:34

Да, фракция силы - самый сложный противник и без умения "забывчи вость" (желательн

Author: Andrew (Ukraine), 08-01-2015 14:30
How
привет, подскажи, пожалуста, я не могу проникнуть на територию Смерти так как проход завален статуями горгулий, на своей територии я все уже сделал, бирюзовую палатку ключника посетил, как открыть проход?

AUTHOR of map Save The Synagogue (й) writes:
08-01-2015 23:03

ответ:

Проникнуть к последнему замку можно либо сверху (синий и сизый ключник - синяя палатка внизу у синих, сизая спрятана в скалах пока не будет пройдет квестик справа между тобой и синим домик на озере есть) либо снизу слева (тут только сизый ключник нужен). Противник сам может откруть палатку но не сразу, а как только ты подойдешь к горе с сокровищам и (там же слева посередине карты, проход между варварами и смертью).

Все квесты работают безупречно , сам проходили несколько раз карту :)

Author: Andrew (Ukraine), 05-01-2015 00:54
OK
Thanks for the map

Author: AUTHOR of map Save The Synagogue (Kobrin), 21-12-2014 14:36 Like
Evidence of an honest win
Some saves and screenshots proving the ability to win honestly this card.

http://knights.3dn.r u/Games/x5-spasti_si nagogu-saves.rar

http://knights.3dn.r u/Games/x5-spasti_si nagogu-screens.rar

UnRar files to preview, copy 5 files *h4s to main directory Heroes4games and download this game with my saves to view some tactical possibilities.

Try again this map and I hope you'll win much faster than me.

dottris writes:
14-08-2015 19:08

reply - Спасти Синагогу - Save The Synagogue

Well, I didn't wait for the army and got terrible spells so I did it with only the 2 main hero. It was 6-7 months and a lot of reload... a lot of... I would do it differently now but it was fun and tough.

Saves (mostly before big battle):
http://www.filedropp er.com/heroes

Author: moder967 (Belarus), 18-12-2014 19:26
+10
Good work :)

AUTHOR of map Save The Synagogue (Kobrin) writes:
21-12-2014 14:24

Evidence of an honest win

Some saves and screenshots proving the ability to win honestly this card:

Download 5 main saves and (or) Download 17 main screenshots, than UnRar all files to preview + copy/paste 5 files *h4s to main directory Heroes4games and download this game with my saves to view some tactical possibilities.

Try again this map and I hope you’ll win much faster than me. Enjoy! :)

AUTHOR of map Save The Synagogue (Kobrin) writes:
21-12-2014 14:33

links:

http://knights.3dn.r u/Games/x5-spasti_si nagogu-saves.rar

http://knights.3dn.r u/Games/x5-spasti_si nagogu-screens.rar

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy