Author: LeDuyCuong (VietNam), 27-04-2024 15:25

here - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

=)) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:03

Bird of Perception - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Bird of Perception can be found in the Grave under Derrick.
Dig it in.
more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 27-04-2024 15:01

thx - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, you probably shouldn't let them run around too much, they will mess up your game. Run down on them and defeat them.
Thanks for the Like :)
more...

Author: RXD , 27-04-2024 15:00

thank you - Another Story - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for your valuable comment. I dont think much more can be done about this map. I mean its complete from my point of view at the moment.

Maybe I will start making another one...
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:53

money for nothing - Fawn's Labyrinth {FFA} - Heroes 3 map

Very big and very bad map. Walk, walk, and fight with static armies. Finished after 12 months. Just use map editor and you, ll see how the creator was stupid. Or just dont waste your time... here is no battle vs opps, here is bad challenge to make giant map. Just imagine how much time was spent for more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 27-04-2024 13:42

глупость, тупость и лень - Reunification of the Empire - Heroes 3 map

Полностью вас поддерживаю. Хреновые создатели берутся за создания больших карт без сюжета, ресурсов, опыта. Используется лишь десятая или двадцатая часть карты... бесполезные задания, тупики... подсказки на китайском - ржу не могу. Мой пост на Лабиринте фавна удалили, т.к. расписал какая эта тупая б more...

Author: Ventsislav (България), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where is Bird of perception? I need it for a gate and couldn't find it anywhere... more...

Author: user (Poland), 27-04-2024 12:07

Portishead - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far so good. But where I can find Bird of perception ? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes4 - Your opinions about Per un pugno di spade - map rating = 1 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Per un pugno di spade - heroes 4 mapsDownload map Per un pugno di spade - heroes 4 maps

Download map -> Per un pugno di spade

Heroes 4: Winds of War

Language: Italian
Campaign - 8 maps
Captain Swift is a former captain of the Imperial Navy who has given himself to piracy after being dismissed from his superiors. He thought of making easy money with criminal activities and taking revenge at the same time, but the showdown and the destruction of the old world have sent his plans into smoke. Disappointed and gnawed by revenge that he can no longer keep for those who have degraded him, Swift has decided to get enough to live happily retired until his death, putting all of himself in a war not driven by greed or gold, but from personal satisfaction.

Added: 12-09-2018

Heroes 4 maps: New Found Land | Неумолимый - The Unforgiving | The Final Stand | The Last War

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 13-05-2020 20:57 Like
My vote - Per un pugno di spade
See my comment below

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 30-04-2020 18:02 Like
Captain Swift revisited - Per un pugno di spade
I finished this long campaign, now with Captain Swift, Grandmaster Resistance. The final battle, when he is level 33, is a little bit too easy. The only bug in this campaign is map 7, the winning conditions (only player with castles) are void. You have to defeat all enemies armies. And when the last blow is given not by you but by a neutral army, your game is lost. Strange!

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 20-04-2020 22:27 Like
Beautiful, but impossible? - Per un pugno di spade
Corrections: 1. Dace already appears in second map. 2. And in map 8 my captain Swift has only basic skill Magic Resistance. Maybe when I make him Grandmaster resistance, the devastating spells have no effect on him. Let's start again, from the beginning!

Author: Razorockham (Netherlands), 19-04-2020 12:36 Like
Beautiful bur impossible campaign - Per un pugno di spade
This Italian campaign contains the story of captain Swift (orange). In the fifth map he gets company of a second hero, named Dace. In the next, very difficult, sixth map only Dace is your main hero, ending this map at level 30. The seventh map is a map for captain Swift. Then, in the final eight map, Swift and Dace are present again, but this time as enemies! Swift is a level 27 ranger, with weak magic spells. He has no chance against Dace, a fireguard level 30, with a megadragon and many other chaos creatures, and with the spell ‘desintegrate’, which kills Swift at once. So it is not possible to finish this campaign! Some maps contains difficulties. For example in map 6 the red player is trying to hide in an inaccessible castle. And in map 7 the game is not finished, when you conquered all castles. An when an neutral army defeats the last, teal enemy, the computer declares your game as lost. But the greatest mistake of course is map 8. I think designer Simone had given Dace the wrong colour: not orange, but teal, by accident. An beautiful designed, long but impossible campaign!

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 15-09-2018 19:54
bug solved - Per un pugno di spade
OK
I solved it and went to next map.

Razorockham (Netherlands) writes:
20-04-2020 22:29

Victoire - Per un pugno di spade

Renaud, Avez-vous fini cette campagne?

Author: Renaud (Paris,France), 15-09-2018 18:25
Bug? - Per un pugno di spade
Nice Campaign
Swift and dace,lvl 20,have to find grail and go back to Base;i do it but the game goes on up to two months and i am eliminated.
Bug?

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy