Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ice Arrow - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ice Arrow - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ice Arrow

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

After conquering southern Erathia, Hell Zealot plans to invade the northern kingdom. The only one who can stop him is Blue Baron - the legendary lord of Ice Tower, leader of the snow shooters. But first, he has to restore order in his own rebellious neighborhood.

Added: 17-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Erathia Universalis | World of towns v1.4 | World of town (Undead Cysis) | Compare Equal Allies

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-121 |

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 12-09-2010 16:33 Like
Sorry, don't understand the meaning of this numbers.

Author: vu (vietnam), 11-09-2010 16:23

Author: pesez (Leeds, UK), 07-08-2010 10:56
it works now
I tried it one more time and now it works, i guess i had an older version in my map folder. sorry

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 07-08-2010 02:45 Like
Did you try
last map version, update from 03.07.2010. or you played some older version?

Author: pesez (Leeds, UK), 06-08-2010 10:42
looks like a good map
I wanted to play this map but it crashes at beginning. I got an error 3 times in first or second week and i got the latest WOG.

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 03-08-2010 21:06 Like
Latest update - 03.07.2010.
This map version is fixed regarding all possible freezing and crashing problems.
Also Hell Zalot's units are much dangereous.
You will need new artifact more than ever!

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 02-08-2010 20:55 Like
Orb of Vulnerbility
You would get it in Necro town on 10/61/1.

In map version you have played, it's possible to defeat HZ without new artifact. Jim and I changed it to make it much harder to win finnal battle without Gold Surcoat, but that version has not been put on the site.

And yes, you are right, if you capture another Blue Towers, Anie (and Dracon) would teleport themselves in their towns on south. I didn't plan to be that way, but it always happened like that. Catch is to capture that second Blue Tower, while Anie is out. Otherwise is not simple to beat her in that part of the map playing.

Author: Jontahontas (Berlin / Stockholm), 02-08-2010 18:58 Like
Re;
Downloaded, im gonna play it when I get the time.

I never found the orb of Vulnerbility so this "super artifact" still remains a secret. Plus, there´s alot of unexplored area on the map still, so Im probably gonna "finish" everything on Ice Arrow first.

By the way, is Blue supposed to Town Portal his way to early town and free Dracon? He did that to me at 1-2-2 or so, I was saved by the AIs supreme intelligence though. He free´d dracon, and both TPd away, so when I took the castle AI could not come back. Luck, or was it all part of your plan? :)

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 02-08-2010 17:32 Like
Jontahontas
Thank you on kind words. I am really glad that you enjoyed the map.

Did you play Rise of Dead Zealot? It's one old map of mine , not scripted, but quite interesting.

Author: Jontahontas (Berlin / Stockholm), 02-08-2010 15:17 Like
Best map ever
Okay, hands down the best map I ever played. Not too hard, not the usual "go to area A, clean it and go to castle B where superboss C waits, then go to area D...etc".

Super flexible, super creative, lots and lots and lots of fun battles and the open style layout just blew me away man! I think I got a little bit lucky with a confused AI at time, was able to beat Hell Zealot with the old Force Field trick. I managed to kill Zealots + Sharpshooters round one, and then my Prayerd Sharpshooters were faster than his Crystal Dragons (22speed vs 21) so wait+cure did the trick.

Do you have more maps floating around? I played Deadlift, that was great too, got more? :)

If you´re interested I have a map here too, Wog. Its called

"Mutare Drake´s Vacataion".

Hope you dont get mad for a little bit of Advertising from me! :)

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 07-07-2010 19:06 Like
Bobby
Well, there were some problems regarding monoliths which caused map's freezing and crashing. I can't remember right now, what exactly it was, but Jim Voghan has to do it that way.

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 07-07-2010 17:22
Doc Sumann
It would have been much clearer if a monolith exit object was used instead of a monolith two way. Since it can not be used as an entrance anyway. This would have avoided confusion.

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 07-07-2010 14:41 Like
Bobby
That monolith is working just as one way exit. You can't use it as entrance monolith.

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 05-07-2010 22:35
Monolith not working
Doc, the green monolith in (14,18) near the first tower town does not work. Please help....

Author: dreamer (Romania), 02-07-2010 14:32
this is it
shpaga_la2@yahoo.com thank you

Author: dreamer (Romania), 02-07-2010 14:30
help
hey Doc. could you send me your heroes pack ? i tried to make it work but nothin`. i really want to play this map after finishin` the other 2 . thanks

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 30-06-2010 18:42 Like
Bobby
Send me your e-mail and I will send you last version of this map

Author: Bobby (Saudi Arabia), 30-06-2010 18:01
Need Help
This looks like a promising map. The problem is I can't get it to start well. I followed the instructions yet I keep on getting "ERM Syntax Error File: monsters" when I wogify the map. If I did not wogify it, the map starts without errors but I am afraid the scripts will not play well.

Author: s010mon (Lebanon), 14-06-2010 20:47
Thank you
I will try the new version when I feel like replaying the map. I just finished this one despite the speed issue.
It was not difficult because AI did not bother me at all. I read others did not have this luck.

Great work like usual, I still did not play rise of dead zealot, I will play it next!

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 14-06-2010 20:00 Like
Hm
It's really something wrong with it.
Tazar would come in only if you don't eliminate blu for too long...Can't remember what is the time limit for that.
Anyway, did you try new map version I sent to you?

Author: s010mon (Lebanon), 14-06-2010 19:44
Yes but
The Assault boot does not give me any speed bonus when I am wearing the artifact, it gives me speed bonus when I am not wearing it.
Finally how Tazar triggers? I did not fight him, blue lost all his castle first and he is gone.

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 14-06-2010 19:38 Like
Speed bonus
You should wear Assault Boots during combat, also you could set Warlord Baner to increase your units speed.
That will be enaugh for speed adventage...

Author: s010mon (Lebanon), 14-06-2010 19:30
Another Comment
I noticed that when I wear the new assembled artifact, I loose speed bonus from boots and from tactics skill. When I take off the artifact and go into battle the speed bonus returns normal. Am I the only one having this problem?
Also some strange things, like name of the golem later change to "Expert Wisdom" Could be that my WoG not installed properly?

PS: I triggered GRIFFINHEART so never mind that one :)

Author: s010mon (Lebanon), 14-06-2010 15:54
Comments on Map
Hello again.
Thumbs up for another great map! This kind of map design is more similar to art then design :)

I haven't played it well yet to give too educated comments. Since there is not a need to list all the nice things, I will list some problem I noticed.

Main problem is the AI, I don't think it is designed to work with complex paths/gate combination. Many AI get stuck not doing anything useful. Example: Dark lord was in a boat in one spot all the time with very small army. I never did even see Gulu, he was defeated by purple, later I found him in tavern as a level 1 basic hero (this is strange isn't it?). Many times the AI did not take objects that he is supposed to in early game. It never happens anyone invade my land except for red player in month 8 invaded the Inferno at 135,55, this is a while after I took it. I am not at this point in the game.

Also, can you tell me how GRIFFINHEART triggers?

I might try the map another time and hope for better luck with AI, because this way it was not difficult with no threat to home towns. Maybe I will give better comment then :)

Keep on designing this amazing maps! But I also wish you take AI into account in your design, make the paths AI is supposed to take more easier and simpler.

Author: valery, 29-04-2010 17:49 Like
Great map
The layout is very beautiful and with many original combos between new objects and terrain, it is a pleasure for the eye, wish more people could be able to design at this high level.

I started playing at 200 and I had kinda slow development, I wish more grottos or naga banks could be placed in early area, was always low on ore/gems. I was kinda surprised by Aine moves, I guess some short story/hint could help the player to understand what's going on.

I know how hard is to track all details in such complex map, but now that is done, it can become even better and close to perfection. For example disable upgrading parapet, as creatures upgraded have same stats (ice sharpshooters), just for having a cool layout.

One thing that is a little annoying in such complex maps is to lose track where you visited and what it asked. I think you should name the objects (it tells always "object", either you visited or not) and then enable "visited", so the plot is fluent.

The emerald tower is still the incorrect version, and it works only one time visit, or maybe you wanted like that, anyway I used my 2-3 ones to speed the titans.

It is a map where you are free to go everywhere, assuming you are enough strong, and it is risky, as you get goodly artefacts before getting the ones you intended to, so I was carrying 3 elixir of life while the game keeps giving me rings of life one by one and advice to build the combo. I could not find the last armor, mainly lack of a few hints.

Also the AI heros had a hard time to listen to your commands, and it is not your fault, AI is...AI, can not be 100% correct. They almost never opened the gates before rewards, and Griffinheart(?) never came up. Anyway a very ambitious map, draw by expert hand and full of surprises. I did not finished yet, I am in front of HZ and he is strong so I guess I have to wait a bit

For unknown reasons the object at 121/140/1 can not be visited. There is still much to discover, some areas I did not traveled yet to, maybe create more various rewards instead of usual "open box, kill and get +5 stats", it goes a bit too fast and become over powered. The complexity of traveling/monoliths is awesome, I can't even imagine your headache to make everything working as it does.

Here is my last save:
http://download159.m ediafire.com/nzj2d4y d7nfg/qmqmz1xoyzg/He llZealot.GM1

I opened the whole map at the end to see where they are and why they are not moving. Before starting I moved the monolith two ways from 0/137 two steps on right, I guess this is the reason it crashes for others, I never had any crash with this configuration. Monoliths on the extreme border of the map always make the game crashing.

I was a bit lost in the travel and plot, I guess this kind of map needs a second play, even a third to start to be comfortable, not for the sunday player at all. I was more looking at areas than killing around, and admiring your imagination and design. Congrats!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegra), 29-04-2010 13:07 Like
Paul
You can send me your save before freezing. There is an cure Jim Vogan has for that cases.

Author: Paul (Australia), 29-04-2010 11:11
Lock ups
Hey, im loving the map and am up to month 7 but it keeps freezing! Hell Zealot either runs to a war machines vendor or lookout or other random place then digs his feet in, i've tried loading old saves and continuing from about a month prior but it keeps occurring around mid month 7. Do you have any suggestions to keep zealot moving?!

Author: Ken (Toronto), 20-04-2010 03:14
Crashing
I had to give up also. I had Doc and Jim spend time looking at one of my saves without any luck. Tried starting over but it just crashes at a totally different point, at end turn, instead of in combat.

There's something about Doc's maps that my game doesn't like. Of the 685 maps in my /maps folder the only one's I've had to delete due to crashing are Doc's.

That really annoys me since they are great up to the point they crash.

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 18-04-2010 02:11 Like
Marvin
Send me your save.

Author: Marvin, 18-04-2010 01:59
Crashes and freezes
The map is very well done and intersting. But it crashes all the goddamn time. And when I hit the end of 9th month red player freezes the game.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-121 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy