Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ice Arrow - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ice Arrow - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ice Arrow

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

After conquering southern Erathia, Hell Zealot plans to invade the northern kingdom. The only one who can stop him is Blue Baron - the legendary lord of Ice Tower, leader of the snow shooters. But first, he has to restore order in his own rebellious neighborhood.

Added: 17-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Montreal Isle | Richards quest | Conquers 4th Edition | Les prйmices de lApocalypse

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-121 |

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 03-04-2010 10:01 Like
Ken
Sorry, I overlooked your second comment. It must be something with your WoG settings. Try to reinstall it. Have no another solution in this moment.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 03-04-2010 09:56 Like
Ken
If I understood you corectly, now it is all right with your map playing.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 03-04-2010 09:54 Like
Mircea
Right now , I don't know how to help you, but I will ask Jim Vogan for advice.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 03-04-2010 09:49 Like
daoanhanhdung
another important thing - you have to free Dracon from prison (from the island on the frozen lake, before blue). He will give you tome of eart magic, so everything will be much easier to you.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 03-04-2010 09:45 Like
BCM
After you paste all files in right folders, run H3wUpd aplication from your Heroes folder.
It will takes only couple of seconds for reinstall.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 03-04-2010 09:33 Like
fight with Aine
It is scripted that way when you took one of blue towns in your neighborhood Aine jump in another one with preaty strong army.
But you don't need to fight with her. Only thingh what you have to do is to capture that Tower town and Aine will teleport herself from that area. Of course, you can defeat her, but it will take you some time.
Best way is to wharf from the frozen lake in the midle of north area (you need only one day turn to get into that town).

Author: Ken (Toronto), 03-04-2010 07:46
crashes
Well my attempt ended when I tried to fight Gelu.

It always crashes once he gets his first move in the fight.

Author: daoanhanhdung (vietnam), 03-04-2010 07:31
How can i start
Eventhough i have played the game for age (on impossible 200%) i can not restore my orders to the rebellious neighbourhoods. To be more accurate, the power of Aine's army is, in the first day of 2nd week, definitely strong.
On top of this, because of gaining items from Dragon Utopia, i suppose, Aine's attributes are absolutely more preponderant my hero BB.

to be totally honest, i used to try to hide my towns by keeping staying inside mine for a while, waiting for my armies strong enough, but i've failed.

i'm looking forward to getting the guidelines to overcome this tough situation
doubtlessly, a great map!

Author: Ken (Toronto), 03-04-2010 03:32
Ken
I also get a crash at the end of day 2. However, loading autosave and hitting end turn, gets me past day 2 on the 2nd try.

It has done this all 3 times I've restarted the map.. crash on end turn day 2. Load autosave and continue ok from there.

Author: Mircea (Belgium), 03-04-2010 00:35
the game crashes :((
I reinstalled everything: Heroes 3 Complete from CD, WoG 3.58 and 1.09 patch from the website, then updated with GoldSurcoat - everything as described in the "readme(s)" ;. Unfortunately I cannot play this map because it crashes at the end of day 2. Please help, I really want to play this map. Thanks!

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 02-04-2010 21:56
RE
file" H3WMAPED.EXE."d oesnt exist so not possible to update.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 02-04-2010 15:03 Like
BCM
Read readme file. There you will find what you must to have installed for this map (WoG 3.58, 1.09 patch).
It is very simply to do.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 02-04-2010 14:30
prob
the map wont start for me:(
gives me errors...
i noticed that it is a different type of file ,so maybe im doing something wrong?

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 01-04-2010 13:09 Like
Clover of Fortune
It is located on the theritory which control Green, so it's obviously you have to fight with Gelu to take it.
In six months Gelu is much stronger than he was until the day 130.
I advise you to try to colect some more troops, made them all additionaly upgraded , improve BB's ratings and always use in battle - barbarian lord's axe of ferocity.
This Clover is key for events where you can get one of three artifacts you need to assamble new one (important for battle with Hell Zealot).

Author: Dracon, 01-04-2010 03:35
Clover of Fortune
Map looks nice, and I am going prety well, but can not find a Clover of Fortune.
Could you tell me where to look for it?
And yes Gelu is preaty strong and anoying. Should I try to keep with going on, through the other side?
I am in six month.

Author: prvoruki (Croatia), 30-03-2010 18:48
Veeery hard
I finished first version, but this one is much harder.
Great work!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 30-03-2010 15:35 Like
Errors?
Yes, there was an error regarding upgrdaded Master Genies name, but it's fixed now.
Which are another ones? If you tell me I could fix them in map's update.

Author: leone (Montenegro), 30-03-2010 04:55
The End - 9 month 2 week 4 day
Fantastic map! Many massive and hard battles (with Gelu, Cristian, Kilgor,Dead Zealot,Stojan Tafra...),Interestin g events, and map design is nice too,
Hell Zealot always has few times bigger army than Blu Baron (suppose it's made to be that way) and all his creatures are full with desructive spells. I couldn't win without gold surcoat of elemental king.
There are few small errors on the map, but it's EPIC!

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 29-03-2010 13:33 Like
Gelu
Sorry, one correction - the best way is to defeat Gelu before 5th month.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 29-03-2010 13:21 Like
Gelu
You should wogified the map (read readme file), but that is not the problem with Gelu.
You even don't need to defeat him to finish the map. But if you want to, it is better to do that earlier. The best way is before 4th month.
As I said - go ahead and try to additionaly upgrade all your units, improve BB's ratings, assamble new artifact and then try to find and defeat Hell Zealot (it's hard, almost imposible, to defeat him without new artifact).

Author: Greenhell (bulgaria), 29-03-2010 12:09
Gelu
I tried to defeat him in months 5-6-7 and got close in month 7 but in the beginning
of month 8 Gelu united with another hero
and now has 1000+ Green Dragons and mission seems impossible.BTW i play on impossible and do not wogify the map.
Maybe that's the problem?

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 29-03-2010 00:28 Like
Gelu
Could you tell me what is the month in your game?
But generaly, you should to additionaly upgrade all your creatures first.
Gelu will keep with invaiding your land, but never goes to far (because of his hard moving on the snow). It is best to not show him where your towns are (with moves of your other heroes).
Did you try to defeat him, anyway?

Author: Greenhell (bulgaria), 28-03-2010 23:53
Trouble with Gelu
Wonderful map once again.I ran into some trouble with the green hero-Gelu.My question is should I try to defeat him
('cause there's a hut that says defeat Gelu)or avoid him?He is mighty strong and keeps invading my castles.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 28-03-2010 20:26 Like
map's update
First 50th players have downloaded old map's version .
Now, there is a new version put on the site.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 28-03-2010 20:02 Like
Sasha
I sent my update version of map to maps4hero site, so this one should be repleaced with it.
I did some changes on it regarding your observations (final battle, middle part, and some other small things).
So, it will be a little bit more challenging.
I know that it will be boring to you to play it again, but maybe one day you could try this version.
Interesting thing is that Jim Vogan (who did the most of special events scripts for this map) plan to play last battle on the way you did. But now he has to change his tactic (because he changed the script).

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 28-03-2010 19:33
Doc Sumann
I was about to assemble it just for game fun but since my game crashed at month 10 (red PC turn forever) I decided to load from month 8, kill Hell Zeloat and finish the game.

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 28-03-2010 19:30
Doc Sumann
I did not have to assemble the new artifact.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 28-03-2010 14:09 Like
Sasha
I will make some changes regarding your comments.
Just one question - did you assamble new artifact or you defeated Hell Zealot without it?

Author: Sasha (Serbia), 28-03-2010 09:38
Another Great Map
Great scripts, ideas. I was able to finish it at the end of the 8 month. I must admit it was pretty easy. After avoiding some ridiculusly strong heroes and was able to kill Hell Lord with 2x200 Titans and 5x1 Azure Dragons (I discarded all my remaining army). He had 2x500 Arch devils and 5x2 Crystal Dragons (it seems that script tried to multiply creatures from my hero. I managed to strike first and cover Titans first round and the battle was over.
I would try to make it a little harder in the middle part of the game (rampart, castle etc).
Once again, thank you.

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 27-03-2010 03:34 Like
Sasha
Nice to meet you again on this page.
I think it's my best map, and script speaking, obviously - the best!
Enjoy!

Regards

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-121 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy