Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Ice Arrow - map rating = 6 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Ice Arrow - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Ice Arrow

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

After conquering southern Erathia, Hell Zealot plans to invade the northern kingdom. The only one who can stop him is Blue Baron - the legendary lord of Ice Tower, leader of the snow shooters. But first, he has to restore order in his own rebellious neighborhood.

Added: 17-08-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Rogue Challenge | 4 REYES MURALLAS | Plains of War | Tombdiggers

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-121 |

Author: m0sh (Israel), 12-04-2010 22:00
Finished.
Hey guys, for those who are wondering - this map is finish-able
I finished the game with 90 in attack and 71 in defense and had - 227 azure dragons,
235 arch angels,
365 titans,
894 master genies,
1281 enchanters,
2160 sharpshooters,
and 660 nagas.

but much more impotently are 2 artifacts - Barbarian's Lords Axe and the Assault Boots.

You must also upgrade the troops to make them much stronger - the genie becomes super strong with 2 attacks no retal and all around attack - add the axe to that and you'll get 3 attacks in a row - you'll be able to kill for instance 1500 thunderbirds in one hit!
but you must have the boots and use haste to take advantage most of the time, because in the end its all about speed and power- i think for sure that its better to have 70 70 70 70 stats with the axe then 99 99 99 99 without the axe

also i think that the new artifact is needed because in the last battle HZ has fireshield for each stack and his troops can also cast spell and with the new artifact he'll drop his advantage.

and you don't really need to kill'em all - also drop the level 8 because its unneeded for this level.

if you play wisely - there shouldn't be any problem- yes some fights you have to use a lot of resuscitation, but you can manage to save all your troops till the end and as the times goes it will be much easier - i finished dead zealot in 2 rounds , infact i only used resuscitation once for some enchanters and he was gone.

Author: m0sh (Israel), 11-04-2010 04:40
no worries
thanks a lot for helping me !
and thanks Jim Vogan , going to keep on playing this wonderful map

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 10-04-2010 19:21 Like
mosh
Sorry, didn't see that you already sent it.

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 10-04-2010 19:19 Like
mosh
You can send your save to me and I will take a look.

Author: m0sh (Israel), 10-04-2010 15:07
I have another save
I have a save before it freezes...when i come to him so he doesn't go to his town...that could help?

when i leave his area again he's freezing the game...

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 10-04-2010 03:31 Like
Freeze Problem?
Hope you have another save late enough!?
Can't help you then again...

Author: m0sh (Israel), 09-04-2010 22:42
Great level but its stuck
Hey mate , another great map. i actually like it much more than deadlift , also that 3 in a row combats were awesome.
but on the 7th month the game is stuck for me when HZ wraps to his castle... this sucks so I'd have to start all over again...

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 07-04-2010 21:57
Autosave
I've sent the Autosave to your email. Tazar(blue) was really hard to beat, and Hell Hydras are my worst nightmare creatures. They are really from hell :P
Cheers

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 07-04-2010 20:35 Like
Orb of vulnerability
Well, then it's obvious you should to visit that Necro town I mentioned in my previous comment.

Can you send me your last save to check freezing problem? You deserved to finish it , now when you are close to the end.

Thanks

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 07-04-2010 20:17
Congrats
I found the sphere of permanency and cape of conjuring, cant find the orb. It's month 10, the upper map is completely explored, underground half. I own the town next to hellodrom and the game freezes all the time, dont have the nerves any more, maybe some other time. The map is extremely elaborate, well done. I played the Zealot from Hell before, also very good, much easier than this.
Cheers

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 07-04-2010 19:06 Like
Orb
All three artifacts (orb of vulnearbility, sphere of permanency and cape of conjuring) needed for assembling of new artifact (surcoat of magic elemental's king, or just - Gold Surcoat) you will get from special quest (events).
Two of this events are placed on very special pleace, hardly to not be noticed, and one will be happen in Necro town (you can see it from Eye of Magi).
It will be wise to clean your backup from all unnecessary artifacts before you visit this places. Otherwise you can miss required one.

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 07-04-2010 18:51
Orb of vulnerability
Yea, found the scollar early on, couldn't find the mountain.
Where is the orb of vulnerab? :P

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 07-04-2010 18:15 Like
Titans Kings
You will find Mountain of Gods of Thunder in the north part of central continent. You have to pass through the border gate (Gate to Nowhere) guarded by Lords of Thunder and step into the mountain.
You will get this information from one schoolar (new type) on the barbarian's land.

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 07-04-2010 17:13
Titans
Yea, found it later. Where to upgrade titans?

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 06-04-2010 19:37 Like
How to move
No, first you have to go east to the dark blue tent, then go into the west underground by the sea.
There you will find necro town "Black Milk" and white tent near it ...

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 06-04-2010 18:34
Last Battle II
I started a new game to try again. I can't leave my area. Do I have to wait for the computer to open the purple border guard near the Rust dragons to be able to leave?

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 06-04-2010 17:58 Like
Last Battle II
And one more important thing - use Barbarian's Lords Axe in this battle.

Author: Doc Sumann (Montenegro), 06-04-2010 17:14 Like
Last Battle
You could rise your stats on the common way - visit all standard objects (university, arenas, tree of knowladge, etc.), open Pandora's boxes, etc.
Once my stats before last battle was (95/92/98/80), second time (92/91/95/80)and both times I win without any problem.

Did you additionaly upgrade all your units :
Azure Dragons - Royal Azure Dragons
Titans - Titans Kings
Nagga Queens - Naga Empresses
Master Genies - Grand Master Genies
Enchanters - War Enchanters
Diamond Golems - Mithril Golems
Artic Sharps - Ice Sharps

In that versions they are much dangeroes.

Surcoat would not increased your stats, but will protect your army from destructive spells casted by all HZ's creatures.
Another important artifact is Assault Boots (increase speed of all your units in combat for +4). It would be important because you couldn't wear Cape of Velocity, regarding the Surcoat.

With all this things you shouldn't have problems with Hell Zealot.
And yes, he will always has a few time bigger army than you (that's how it is scripted).

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 06-04-2010 15:37
Doc Sumann
Yea, even if I use the Surcoat, which doesnt raise my primary skills, and berserk half of his troops, just one stack of HZ's creatures is enough to kill my entire army. How to raise my stats to 99??

Author: Doc Sumann, 06-04-2010 03:40 Like
My e-mail
You have in redme file

Author: Doc Sumann, 06-04-2010 03:39 Like
New Artifact
As I mentioned it earlier - the most important thing is to assemble tha Golden Surcoat.

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 05-04-2010 20:49
Doc Sumann
Actually, the save is deleted and gone.

Author: Voodoo Dolls (Europe), 05-04-2010 20:20
Doc Sumann
I came to face Hell Zealot in 8thh month and he killed me without letting me make a move. His stats are all 99, how to get mine as well??
And his army is riddiculous. Like mine x10

Can I send you the save?

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 05-04-2010 17:29 Like
Summon boat
Must apears in Teal and Blue towers.
It is very easy for check in the Map Editor.

Author: Mighty McMoe (Norway), 05-04-2010 15:00
Frozen lakes
Thank your for your quick reply. I have now restarted the game and summon boat does not appear in either Ice Tower or my 3 other towns. I am at month 2, week 2 and have just captured the town overlooking the shipyard right below the hell dragons. Strange

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 05-04-2010 14:37 Like
Frozen lakes
Summon boat spell must apear in Ice Tower and another tvo Blue Towers, So, try to visit them again and check it.

It's important to free Dracon from that frozen lake, latyely he could learned you Water Walk spell.

Author: Mighty McMoe (Norway), 05-04-2010 13:38
Frozen lake etc..
Thank you for another great map Doc! I have truly enjoyed your previous maps, and really anticipated this one. The design and plot looking really good so far. One question though..I just cant seem to find summon boat anywhere. This resulting in that I cannot visit the nagas obelisk or the frozen lake. Where do I get this spell??

Author: DoC Sumann (Montenegro), 03-04-2010 23:32 Like
Ken and Mircea
I informed Jim Vogan about problems you have with the map.
He is ready to help you, so here is his e-mail address: jimvogan@juno.com
You can contact him directly.
Also you can send me your save before crashing, so I will try it.
My e-mail address is in readme file.

Author: Dapa (montenegro), 03-04-2010 14:55
loza
jebote kako smo se unistili sinoc, mislim da sam i pao nekoliko puta sve me boli.inace mapa je naravno ok

Author: daoanhanhdung (vietnam), 03-04-2010 10:07
Doc Sumann
thanks in advance for your help!
i will report late :D

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-121 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy