Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wayfarer (E) - map rating = 53 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wayfarer (E)

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very hard to find the way, it's an extremely tough journey!
My Hero, can you still sweep away all obstacles?

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Победить Черных рыцарей | Impossible World | Porwanie! | The beauty of islands

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | ... | 691-700 |

Author: darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania), 15-08-2018 12:51
Really great map - Wayfarer (E)
Finally managed to finish it , i only used a guide to find out how i was supposed to get to the area where i got the bird of perception and the necklace of swiftness, near Sandro's castle.Overall really great map , got an Angel rank(not really proud of myself, could've done better)I did the last fight on the firt try, but tbh I kinda ruined it by using the shitty "blind everyone , ressurect ,buff and then win" tactic.Overall great map , spent about 4 hours trying to find Sandro and then finally finished him with the same tactic i used for Finneas.

darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania) writes:
15-08-2018 12:53

. - Wayfarer (E)

. - Wayfarer (E)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 13-08-2018 21:30
help - Wayfarer (E)
your hero(logistic spec) have to be at least lvl33 with all Movement Speed artifacts(gloves and boots) and wisited the stables and then you have to wait one night standing in the water and next day you can reach the shore at the end of the water, where you can find the peasants :)
i hope, i could help you and can continue this wonderfull map:)

Author: Adam (Hungary), 13-08-2018 21:26
Brilliant SoD map:) - Wayfarer (E)
i've finished on M7W1D4.
Absolutely fantastic maps, maybe one of the best i've played so far:)
Great and tactical battles and tricky hidden path and quests:)
Use several heroes until the end.
i think, all Heroes 3 lovers have to play this maps, it's absolutely perfect,maybe Valerie can it be better with ERA (i hope:P )

anybody has an advice to me what will be my next map? Similar to this masterpiece.
i've played almost all the brilliants maps e.g Valeri's maps, TeW 1-2, UTB, Deadlift, Metaxer,way home, ice arrow and so on:/ Hard to find any new masterpieces theese times:(

ps, sorry for my bad english:/

Huan writes:
14-08-2018 02:00

Other good maps - Wayfarer (E)

I can write myself under your words. This map is trully amazing. Also for other good maps I suggest you to try (Devil is in the detal) and (Seven Dark Souls) both map you can add to your list.

Jaakko (Finland) writes:
26-08-2018 10:24

New map to play - Wayfarer (E)

Try the map: To Tame a Land

I'm pretty sure you'll fall for it...

Author: JiBi (VietNam), 02-08-2018 09:31
Saving peasants 9900 - Wayfarer (E) - Wayfarer (E)
Help me with this. I go through without "event" and meet the titans. Why i can't stop this event?? i go through it :(
Saving peasants 9900 - Wayfarer (E) - Wayfarer (E)

Michal (Gdańsk) writes:
09-12-2018 13:06

Same problem - Wayfarer (E)

Did you find a solution? I am having the same problem.
Level, stables, artifacts, next day, full movement points all ok. But the event is not triggered.

g33k (slowenia) writes:
13-12-2018 23:27

Hota problem - Wayfarer (E)

I played also hota because you can accomulate army and battle animation is much quicker. but I stuck here is problem when not trigger event. I suggest that before you play delete one titan stack event and then i think is possible to finish it. good luck

wasilix writes:
05-02-2019 15:49

Dirty hack to continue past titans in HOTA - Wayfarer (E)

In case anyone is looking for it. I also played this map in HOTA and was quite troubled when I couldn't reach the opposite shore with Ciele at level 36ish. Eventually I ended up scamming using MMArchive (look for movement.txt in /Data archives) and giving gloves more movement points for a turn or two before I reached the opposite shore.

hoang thanh writes:
14-06-2019 22:19

Dirty Cheat - Wayfarer (E)

nwcneo and up ciele lv74. it doesn't affect too much to your game with that cheat. or you can nwctriny all day to kill 1500x7 titan and then delete them. i think that is the only choice we have to continues the game :((

Denis writes:
16-06-2019 16:09

Thanks man! - Wayfarer (E)

A bit of the details on solution:

1. Download MMArchive and close all hmm3 apps.
2. Open DATA/HotA.lod archive and extract movement.txt file
3. Update say gloves movement bonus (300 - > 3000) and add new file to archive
4. Launch hmm3, this new value will be picked up one the next turn. Then you can change it back.

Author: Andre Smith (South Africa), 28-07-2018 15:07
Can't finish week 1 - Wayfarer (E)
There is no way to beat the dwarves so I can't get the first wood and gold. The rest; 9 wood and 900 gold is not enough to buy a boat. If I beat the genie I land in the swan pond which makes me lose a day then I can't get through that 2nd quest guard.

JiBi (VietNam) writes:
02-08-2018 09:32

Help you - Wayfarer (E)

let see on the youtube they will show you how to come the first town

George (Rustavi, Georgia) writes:
06-08-2018 14:27

Imma help you - Wayfarer (E)

1st you have to fight medusas with 1 Troll, just defend till they all run out of shots, then pick a spot where only 2 can attack, that way you get 1 wood and 100 gold, then go with ship and dismiss 2 trolls that you were given, so you can get there in time, P.S. No need to fight Genies yet

Author: Vendetta (France), 26-07-2018 16:14 Like
Beginning Tutorial - Wayfarer (E)
Hey guys, I made a quick video for you to understand how to get started on the map.
https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=ikSbAdDl 3zo&

I hope it can help some :)

Author: Adriaanbas (Utrecht), 18-07-2018 19:19
Green border guard - Wayfarer (E)
I can't get to the green border guard in the top left of the map. A boat is blocking the way so I can't waterwalk and I don't have the scuttle boat spell or a sea captain's hat. Anyone knows how to pass here? Good map!

Adriaanbas (Utrecht) writes:
21-07-2018 21:58

Green border guard - Wayfarer (E)

Figured it out!

(For those who are stuck at the same point) You can exchange the cloak of the undead for a sea captain's hat at the seer below the town of where you defeated Gelu.

Author: Louis (Boston, ÚSA), 08-05-2018 15:12
Many things are unacceptable - Wayfarer (E)
I got off the boat but had no place to dock at the "peaseant" rescue mission !

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
14-05-2018 11:03

Saving peasants - Wayfarer (E)

Haha! This can make Ciele only and she need waterwalk with Boots, Gloves, visiting Stables and wait one night on sea event. Look at this video (remove spaces from address): https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=7ijDumAm do4 This map have some unaccessible artifacts, but you really not need it - it's just a jokes. Many people (including me) finished this map without any cheating. There are many tricks with moving to right places etc.

Author: Parni Valjak (Despotovac, Serbia), 29-04-2018 14:03
Help - Wayfarer (E)
Hello everyone.
Just started this map.
I need help allready.
How to surwive the first week?
I mean how to get the first city?

Dmitry Trofimovich (Minsk, Belarus) writes:
22-11-2018 01:59

reply to Parni - Wayfarer (E)

Me the same. Can't get the first city and die at day 7.

Author: AKL (Moscow), 23-04-2018 07:26
Great! - Wayfarer (E)
Great map! All respect to the author! Played it several years ago and it was my first challenging map at that time. Thanks to the map I have really developed my heroes skills. 102 days and maybe 3 or 4 days earlier to finish it would be possible. Although the Chinese gyes can take it on even more aggressively. Nevertherless, this great map really motivated me to take on some of the most challenging ones Xiedu and Metataxer's revenge to name a few. Endless appause to the Creator of such a great map!

Author: Vojta Škaroupka (Brno), 16-04-2018 10:42 Like
Wayfarer - Wayfarer (E)
Best HoMaM3 map ever.

Author: Stalin (Istanbul), 05-04-2018 18:07
Fire - Wayfarer (E)
Do you need expert fire magic on Yog to finish the map? Yog's slots are now filled and there's no room left for fire magic right now. I can reload from another save if it's crucial.

zmudziak22 (Poland) writes:
05-04-2018 20:29

Fire Magic - Wayfarer (E)

Yog needs:
Wisdom, Archery, Logistics, Pathfinding, Earth, Water Magic and last two between:
Tactics, Fire, Air, Armorer, Offence

Ciele could use this skill set:
Logistics, Pathfinding, Wisdom, Earth, Water, Fire, Inteligence and Tactics/Archery

Gem:
Wisdom, Scholar, Logistics, Armorer, Earth, Water, Inteligence, Fire/Archery

Author: achill54 (seoul, south korea), 20-03-2018 20:08
where is another 'power of dragon father' ? - Wayfarer (E)
for last quest(81,66,0)

Author: Travie Rake (Hanoi, Vietnam), 16-03-2018 21:57 Like
Travie - Wayfarer (E)
Very good

Author: brgljez (zg, cro), 12-02-2018 16:04 Like
sod top 10 - Wayfarer (E)
tnx for great map.

Author: gabriel (Belgia), 08-01-2018 18:16
Peasants - Wayfarer (E)
How can i get to the peasants?anyway i try with waterwalk the titans catch me on the way...

Nikos writes:
23-01-2018 12:15

Hi - Wayfarer (E)

Check the thread for Julez's question on 12-07-2017

Lucian Mocuta (România) writes:
12-02-2018 19:33

Gunnar - Wayfarer (E)

I enounter a problem that many others here already have. In the battle against Gunnar, after I secure my azure dragon and my shooters in the force field, even though i cast prayer and my azures and Gunnar's azures have the same speed (24), he always strikes first when the new round begins, killing my shooters. Yes, i am wearing the +1 speed combat ring.

Gunnar - Wayfarer (E)

Marmot (Belarus) writes:
12-02-2018 23:18

Battle with Gunnar - Wayfarer (E)

Which month it is? What primary skills have your hero? How many creatures he have and what they are? Maybe you attack Gunnar too early? I beat him with rather big army. Look at my screenshot. I have not used force field. Archangels and theirs clones will help to resurrect all your army. Clone can be destroyed after using by fire wall. And of course you need maximum amount of mana.

Battle with Gunnar - Wayfarer (E)

zec (Romania) writes:
17-02-2018 15:13

gunnar - Wayfarer (E)

haste give +4 speed,prayer give +3 so use haste after force field

zmudziak22 (Poland) writes:
05-04-2018 20:32

Gunnar - Wayfarer (E)

Haste is not working on Azure Dragons unless you have Orb of Vulneralibity.

Haste gives +5 Speed on Expert Air and Prayer +4(Attack, Defense, Speed)

Author: Peter (Utica, NY), 15-11-2017 00:30
Game freeze - Wayfarer (E)
I tried 4 different times to play this, but everytime it get hung up on turn 1/4/7 on the teal players turn...any ideas on how to get past? I uploaded the save...LMK
Thanks

Yassine (France) writes:
15-11-2021 21:13

Change wog param - Wayfarer (E)

Hard thé same error then it removed when i restarted with différent wog params( need to remove stuff liké 4% grow each turn and stack expérience)

Author: kerim saraçoğlu, 12-11-2017 21:22
angel wings artifact - Wayfarer (E)
why there is angel wing artifact in map at angel castle?

Author: Alex (Moscow, Russia), 09-11-2017 17:09
Ancient behemoths - Wayfarer (E)
Could you tell me plz how to pass them on cursed land near armag blade? And where to learn scuttle boat?

carl writes:
19-05-2018 21:54

scuttle boat - Wayfarer (E)

you to go to seer tree near havana castle to get sea captains hat combine with necklace of ocean guidance to make to make admirals hat and there you will get scuttle boat automatically.

Author: Alex (Moscow, Russia), 06-11-2017 23:11
Sword of hellfire - Wayfarer (E)
Can't find the sword of hellfire, plz help !

Nikos (Greece) writes:
07-11-2017 02:24

Sword - Wayfarer (E)

Hi. The sword of hellfire is hidden behind the forsaken palace near the green player's inferno towns. You can easily spot it using the map editor.

Alex (Moscow, Russia) writes:
07-11-2017 10:51

Sword - Wayfarer (E)

Thanks)

Author: Michael (Warsaw), 05-11-2017 03:45 Like
Pls help me - Wayfarer (E)
I would like to add map and tried twice sending email to admin but still no respond :-( am i doing something wrong? Sent messages with maps on evgkuz@yandex.ru. Would be grateful if someone can help me.
Oh and btw this map is aweosome. Fair 10/10. One of the best i have ever played.

Author: Michael (Warsaw), 05-11-2017 03:22
Please help me - Wayfarer (E)
How to contact with admin for adding a map to this portal?
Tried twice to send map on evgkuz@yandex.ru but still no answear.
Oh and btw this map is absoultly awesome. Fair 10/10

Author: Nikos (Greece), 04-11-2017 20:51
Moving boats - Wayfarer (E)
Hi. I play using HD+ mode. I left a boat at the same place you did and then I cast summon boat at the beginning of the path. The boat blocking the path moved in front of me. I did the same as I was standing on the small island with the seer. So maybe it was a HotA issue.
Moving boats - Wayfarer (E)

Author: Aleksejs (Ogre, Latvia), 30-10-2017 23:56 Like
Update - Wayfarer (E)
Some boats are not moved - I suppose these are boats that are used by several heroes. Check this screenshot - you can see there are 4 boats while only 3 heroes.
Update - Wayfarer (E)

Author: Aleksejs (Ogre, Latvia), 30-10-2017 23:39 Like
I've tried - Wayfarer (E)
Yes, I've tried but I don't know if it is HotA thing (I guess I forgot to mention that I use HotA) or what but it just creates another boat. This bug also appears in that hidden lake next to Abraham the Seer - if there's a boat there, you can't just pass by it.

Another solution could be not to ban Scuttle boat spell - it could be in Catherine's town.

Author: Nikos (Greece), 29-10-2017 22:58
Hi - Wayfarer (E)
Hi. Have you tried to summon a boat from a nearby location in order to have this boat moved?

Author: Aleksejs (Ogre, Latvia), 29-10-2017 22:15 Like
Bug with area with lots of stones in a lake - Wayfarer (E)
If you take a boat from that island with Wendell the Seer and move to area with Cloud Temple and University (and white tent behind that tree, spoilers) you can then go back via town portal. In this case, boat stays docked there and it will block you in case if you want to go back.

In my case I haven't spotted white tent at the first time I was there and flew away via town portal and couldn't get there once more to visit white tent. And I couldn't complete map. I had to load some old save.

The solution may be to remove some rocks so I can put at least two boats there or water walk there.
Bug with area with lots of stones in a lake - Wayfarer (E)

Nikos (Greece) writes:
04-11-2017 20:52

- Wayfarer (E)

Step 2

- Wayfarer (E)

Nikos (Greece) writes:
04-11-2017 20:53

- Wayfarer (E)

Or

- Wayfarer (E)

Aleksejs (Ogre, Latvia) writes:
04-11-2017 20:53

No - Wayfarer (E)

It's an issue related to too many boats purchased at the shipyard.

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
05-11-2017 02:50

Fixable - Wayfarer (E)

Upload your save and tell me which boats to remove.

darkgag24 (Timisoara , Romania) writes:
18-06-2018 18:48

Same - Wayfarer (E)

same problem over here , I left the boat right where I had to summon one and couldn't get further . had to use nwcthereisnospoon to get all spells and scuttle boat since I didn't have any previous save of the game where the boat wasn't there

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 21-10-2017 01:36 Like
guest - Wayfarer (E)
10/10

Author: cuong ngoc le (Việt Nam), 17-09-2017 19:22 Like
édgf - Wayfarer (E)
bản đồ hay

Author: Konsiu (Poland), 12-08-2017 09:05
Wayfarer - The End! - Wayfarer (E)
Brilliant map! First time it took me over 10 months to finish it. I've decided to play speedrun and I managed to finish this nightmare in 5-2-5!! Can You do it faster?:D
And no, I didn't play with map editor, no cheats and bugs;)
Big respect for Author!
Wayfarer - The End! - Wayfarer (E)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | ... | 691-700 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy