Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wayfarer (E) - map rating = 53 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wayfarer (E)

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very hard to find the way, it's an extremely tough journey!
My Hero, can you still sweep away all obstacles?

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Rise of Dead Zealot | The journey for domination | Venezuela | The end of the end :3

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 691-700 |

Author: Markus, 23-12-2019 13:55
Great map - Wayfarer (E)
I've finished this twice, Its a great adventure with cool puzzles, although the fights is a bit reapeting for each section. I find myself using forcefield in 90% before berserk. Finished in 11 months and 2 weeks. I bet I've spendt a total of over 40 hours on this map alone on my 2 plays. Hardest fights is against Neela and Gem. Funny thing is that Neela is hard if you enter the tower domain too late. And Gem is hard if you breeze through the map too fast. Though I actually ignored getting the "Immune to dispell" artifact which was a big mistake against Gem. The English is really bad in this map so the story doesn't make sense. Though that's not what's fantastic about the map, its really hard to find the way, and it's an extreamly tough jorney! The thing I find the most annoying about the map is actually the start:
I went for Yog with:
Wisdom , Earth, Fire, Water, Archery, Ballistics, Int and Logistics.
Every skill but Ballistics is a must have on Yog, leading to many resets as its pretty rare to get Archery and Int. Its possible to use Ciele, although that would make the battles alot worse. Loved the Kilrogg idea at the end, very cool!

Author: chewwy (Amsterdam), 19-11-2019 13:27
Critical error - Wayfarer (E)
Hello,
I started playing the map but whenever I try to release the 2nd hero from prison, I get critical error and game crashes.
Any solutions?

Author: sphinxx, 16-11-2019 19:24
One of the most challenging maps - Wayfarer (E)
Did in approximately 15 months. Pretty sure ~12 months is possible if u know the path exactly. There were some new things which I didn't know before so I had to search on the net. As soon as I hab the berserk spell and the orb of vulnerability every fight was pretty easy. The hardest fight was against neela. I had to sacrifice my hydras and behemoths in order to resurrect my cyclops to finally defeat neelas titans..
Some things are very hard to find so there is no shame to look in the map editor for it..
For example I wasted some time on going back to find the necklace of ocean guidance cause u just can't see it at all..
Overall a pretty solid map.

Author: anton (Storbritannien), 27-10-2019 02:30
Stupid map - Wayfarer (E)
Wtf? Die on the first fight

Author: park (korea), 11-10-2019 10:33 Like
ty - Wayfarer (E)
ty

Author: Denis (Gdanks, Poland), 29-06-2019 10:00 Like
Mixed feelings - Wayfarer (E)
For those who like logistic puzzles this might be good. But I do not see reasons for blind search whatever it is without hints. Maps like this has to be more interactive. Otherwise it might feel too annoying.

Buttles are relatively easy comparing to very hard Paragon 2.0 map. You might have some difficulties in Hota mode with Finneas but it's still doable.

Neveretheless it was fascinating! Thanks to the other!

Author: mix (poland), 22-06-2019 07:06
pola - Wayfarer (E)
ok

Author: mix (poland), 22-06-2019 07:03
22 - Wayfarer (E)
ok

Author: Maksim (Kyiv, Ukrain), 11-06-2019 18:20
titans - Wayfarer (E)
It is impossible to honestly defeat the titans

Author: tomas (england), 08-06-2019 02:11
heroes - Wayfarer (E)
its good

Author: Fluck (Metz France), 17-03-2019 16:44
my vote... - Wayfarer (E)
my vote...

Author: Fluck (Metz France), 17-03-2019 16:44
Amazing map - Wayfarer (E)
- 13 months to finish
- some mazes are annoying
- some artefacts are very well hidden
- Finneas can't be beaten in hota (AI is way more smart)
- Events in the sea are not triggered in hota so you'll have to cheat by fighting titan's
- some very interesting fights
- the progression kicks asses !

Author: eric (paris), 22-02-2019 19:54
eric - Wayfarer (E)
good

Author: I, 03-02-2019 11:36
Just bad - Wayfarer (E)
The design, the story, the idea, all of it just bad.

Author: Mike (Russia), 21-12-2018 20:23
ooops - Wayfarer (E)
What can i do with this? Only restart?
ooops - Wayfarer (E)

Valery writes:
22-12-2018 04:15

+ - Wayfarer (E)

Sod sp plugin or Era with safe sod.

Author: PaulG (Romania), 15-12-2018 22:46
Incredible experience - Very well designed map ! - Wayfarer (E)
Just finished the map and i'm exhausted. took me 5 days irl to finish it. The longest and most well designed map I played so far. I really enjoyed the beginning of the map, and it's ingenious usage of the troops, movement and skills, you have to manage through and even have a chance to lose instantly if you move one step wrong. That I consider a work of genius.

Even if this map doesn't have a nice story-line like other custom maps (The Empire of the World I and II, Sander's Folly or 221b. Baker St., etc ), it's tremendous design compensates and keeps you on the edge of your seat with every fight and it's exponential increasing difficulty.

Although it gets a little repetitive in the strategy for the final fights, I found out the AI in this map is much smarter than I expected and gave me a really hard time trying different patterns with the enemies I had to deal in the early fights. So that I consider a big plus.

I would have given it 10+ but I encountered a problem playing it in HotA mod, where you have to spend a day in the water with Ciele and the event would not trigger even if in the map editor there appears to exist. So with grief in my heart I had to restart the map (after I added an event near the other one) and it worked. After that part I didn't encounter any more problems.

Thank you for this wonderful journey, hope I'l get to play again another map of this quality some time soon !

Björn (Gothenburg) writes:
14-02-2019 05:42

Same problem - Wayfarer (E)

Had lvl 42 ciele + boots, gloves, stables, 11 speed units, exp water and couldn't reach. I took the fight with 1500x7 titans instead. To get more creatures I wrote a script that pressed E and enter continously to pass the weeks, and at month 20 I took the fight and then reached the peasants.

Mentioned the option in case someone else has the same problem.

search keywords: ciele water titans peasants waterwalk wayfarer heroes 3

wasilix writes:
17-10-2019 16:44

There is a simpler way to avoid titans - Wayfarer (E)

I also encountered this issue playing Hota. I couldn't bother to restart, so I pulled out the game files and increased the movement bonus the gloves give (to something like 3000), moved across the water in one go and then reverted the change.

I don't remember exactly where this is changed, but there is a tool for Heroes 3, that can extract its files. The relevant change used to be in one of smaller .txt files.

Michael writes:
20-04-2020 16:18

NO NEED..... - Wayfarer (E)

There is a very simple way to get to the peasants without any cheats, file handling or forces gathering.
Start with stables near Ulan Bator stronghold. Then (you should have the Tomb of Earth Magic) go Town Portal to Almarty Tower and leave the slow creatures there. My slowest that remained with me were the Hydras.
Now, you start water walk towards the hidden titans landing ground. Once you start there is an event of 1 ice element attacking you in the middle of the water. You win it and stay there until the next day. Then cast water walk again when the next day starts. Walla!

Event66 (Екатеринбург) writes:
24-04-2020 08:36

Для версии HOTA - Wayfarer (E)

Именно в версии HOTA событие на воде не срабатывае т. Пришлось для Сиэль ввести код бесконечного хода, чтобы сразу дойти до крестьян.

Author: cygnus23 (Lodz, Poland), 12-12-2018 17:45
problem with safe SoD mod - Wayfarer (E)
Could anybody help me with ERA mods installation? I installed SoD, then ERA 2.7.5 and finally downloaded and added a few mods to the mods folder. At first, before modification of list of mods (active default WOG, Fast Battle Animation, Yona, Secondary Skills Scrolling only), Era starts normally. But if I change list of enabled mods by mod manager - to play in safe SoD mode with few other mods, Era fails to start (assert violation in file D:.....). Some tests show that it happens when WOG mod is disabled. If I enable it, I can start Era in safe sod, but other mods are not working (for example Heroes meeting screen Improved - I can see additional buttons on hero screen, but they are not active).
What I did wrong?

Valery writes:
13-12-2018 17:05

+ - Wayfarer (E)

Don't use heroes meeting screen mod, instead install HD mod which does it much better and proper. As for mods, Wog needs to be at the bottom, then any other mod,including safe sod. but without wog mod, will not work.

Author: g33k (slowenia), 11-12-2018 20:59
Something wrong - Wayfarer (E)
i download it on december and i think its something wrong on start or is just help for new players? I think you need just boots of speed and without fly and DD.
Something wrong - Wayfarer (E)

g33k (slowenia) writes:
11-12-2018 21:12

I restart - Wayfarer (E)

i restart game. HD mod hota and now is all normal. sorry for post. Very good map i'll try it again. Is anywhere list of simmilar maps or can someone write please some sugestions. I tried lord of war, lord of the rings 3, empire of the world and want try something new.

Adam writes:
12-12-2018 04:30

Maps - Wayfarer (E)

Hi mate,

SOD:
- unleashing bloodthirsty (Andrew's masterpiece)
- vengaence is mine (same as above)
- the lone knight (brilliant map with a lot of sea travelling)
- where is the beauty (very tricky map if you want to rush, i hope Aeris come back to us and finish his Princesses map)
- metataxer's revenge (hard)
- way home (very hard)
-Qin's supreme (hard)

ERA
- the empire of the world 2-3-4 (tew 4 is extremly long and complex xxl map)
- Alexander the great
- ice arrow
- dead lift
- time of prophecy

Some of them like a campaign and the others are really challanging maps:)

Look for some great H3 mapmaker's madterpieces like
- Valery
- Aeris
- Baron
- Andrew Tanzi( but i know only 2 maps from him:((( )

Theese are my favorites, but lot of good map are here:)
Good luck for them:)

Mincho (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
07-04-2019 23:02

One more map - Wayfarer (E)

Good list of maps...I will add one more for SoD..The map Xiedu, it is extremely good and definately a challenge :)

Author: Aleksandar (Srbija), 28-11-2018 17:32
Begining - Wayfarer (E)
At the begining, I manage to reach the quest guard on 1 month, 1week,5 day but it said im to late. Is this a bug? I check map configuration it exparation Is set to fifth day.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
28-11-2018 23:33

Hi! - Wayfarer (E)

Hello!
Please check the whole thread before posting. Many questions (yours included) have been asked and answered before ;-)

Go to the last page (578):
http://www.maps4hero es.com/forum/opinion s.php?map_id=791&gam e=3&limit=19

Mythu (Romania) writes:
08-12-2018 22:25

Best of the best - Wayfarer (E)

I just finish it...and it is the longest map i had play(30 months), but is the most complex one.....a great masterpiece

Author: ciurci sorin gabriel (België), 18-10-2018 21:22
Help - Wayfarer (E)
I've beaten the green hero but now i don't know where to head to...Can't find catherine or gelu :( Help me please

Author: Nick, 17-10-2018 06:52
Lame - Wayfarer (E)
A retarded and confusing map.

Valery writes:
17-10-2018 20:49

+ - Wayfarer (E)

ok, you told it twice, maybe that is enough. Later when you will learn to play and have more experience you will realize how wrong you were.

Adam writes:
20-11-2018 23:20

-- - Wayfarer (E)

this is one of the best(if not the best) HoMM3 SoD map have ever created.
it's not so easy..i learned a lot from this masterpiece(i played with HoMM3 since 1999).
Read the comments( and play the map) and you will see how brilliant,precise was the creator.

Author: Nick, 16-10-2018 07:11
Horrible map - Wayfarer (E)
Guys the map is horrible! Don' play it.

Author: ciurci sorin gabriel (België), 14-10-2018 20:08
Help - Wayfarer (E)
Anyone can help me,please?I can't go to the green hero.not with water walk and the boat doesn't work.

Author: Sara (Iraq), 14-10-2018 01:17
very nice map - Wayfarer (E)
yes its very good
very nice map - Wayfarer (E)

Author: Ivan (Kerch Russian), 12-10-2018 16:39 Like
Good map - Wayfarer (E)
Nice job

Author: jesus (alicante, españa), 16-09-2018 14:35
orb of vulnerability - Wayfarer (E)
I cant have the orb of divine rain
:(

Author: Valery, 01-09-2018 04:09
+ - Wayfarer (E)
Gloves do not stack. Anyway, I heard that Hota changes some of the mechanics so there is a risk you are stuck.

Author: Tomek (Poland), 31-08-2018 23:23
Mr - Wayfarer (E)
I Have the same problem.
Ciel lvl 38 with 2x gloves, boots, >11 speed unit and stable visited.
But the event "in water" do not stop me and I have to fight with swarm of titans (and lose :-( ).

I play using Horn of the Abyss version.

Author: x, 26-08-2018 11:09
Wayfarer - Wayfarer (E)
bien

Author: Jake the King-Emperor (Finland), 21-08-2018 21:10
Greatest map of them all - Wayfarer (E)
The greatest map ever in the history of HOMM 3. After this, all the other maps feel obsolete! Astounding work, just amazing...

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | ... | 691-700 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy