Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Wayfarer (E) - map rating = 53 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Wayfarer (E) - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Wayfarer (E)

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Very hard to find the way, it's an extremely tough journey!
My Hero, can you still sweep away all obstacles?

Added: 26-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Thunder3 | BATTELION | Mapa dla Pacyfistуw... | Thunder 4 - Angels and Devils

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | ... | 691-700 |

Author: Julez (Vienna), 12-07-2017 02:06
Learned Water Walk with Yog. Is my game now broken? - Wayfarer (E)
Where can I learn Water Walk for Ciele? Picked the scroll up with Yog, but he can't reach as far as to the peasants. Have both movement speed bonus artefact (glove + shoes) + stable and 11+ speed creatures only, but alas, Yog is still too slow. And Ciele knows nothing about walking on water.

Why did everyone main Ciele, including apparently the map author? Mindboggling!

Nikos (Greece) writes:
12-07-2017 22:52

Water walk - Wayfarer (E)

Hi. The water walk spell is taught by a scholar. Did you have Yog learn it instead of Ciele? Ciele's specialty is 5% per level logistics bonus so it is better to use her. I don't know if it possible to reach the peasants with Yog. Using Ciele you should try to reach a free spot north of the snowland but an event will stop your movement. When that happens, you should end your turn and then you will be able to reach the peasants. Give it a try with Yog. Check the image. Cheers!

Water walk - Wayfarer (E)

Cristi (Arad,Romania) writes:
08-09-2017 16:06

water walk - Wayfarer (E)

i try with Yog to get to peasantbut dont work. the key is Ciele who is expert logistic and you must reach an high level ( 5% / level logistic she get). about water water go with Ciele to gem to learnit , gem is expert scholar.
if she wasn learn , go with yog to gem then go to ciel to leranit from gem.

12321 (Sofia, Bulgaria) writes:
11-10-2017 14:41

1 - Wayfarer (E)

You can only get there with Ciele...You need her to be like 34 or 35 level (or more) which should do the trick. There is a seer hut right after beating Coronius (the first Rampart hero(purple)), which gives Ciele 800k exp. Also to learn the Water Walk, you need Gem, which is expert scholar...and this is not the only spell to be learned that way...later in game there are frenzy, berserk, etc (which are seer huts rewards). Good luck! Hint - take the cyclops with you, without them you will have troubles ahead :D

Author: Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine), 13-05-2017 01:31 Like
Guest - Wayfarer (E)
Just finished this GREAT map in 6 month 1 week 7 days (without admiral's hat BUG!). That's +3 days from Mr.Richard Chen result.
I've played 3 times that map:
with 12months result - one year ago.
with 9months result - month ago.
And now something like speed run strategy. That's more interesting to use trick/strategy then you don't have enought troops to fight! :) Just try do it!
Jem was in final buttle with only 50 Foenixes, 925 Titans and 1258 Archangels (most troops are from quests). All other troops (cyclopes etc.) have seen for that with pop-corn!
Yog have done other battles .
As for me hardest buttles were with Neela and at the beginning. Easy buttles were with necros (you should use against Sandro a hero witout tactiks and collect all troops in one place, Sandro will do same thing with his tactick, when use bersek without real buttle). Thanks many times to Author! That's one of the best map!
Guest - Wayfarer (E)

Nikos (Greece) writes:
15-05-2017 19:34

Well done! - Wayfarer (E)

Congratulations! This map is really great and Neela really tough!

mad76 (pula croatia) writes:
31-10-2017 22:29

ggg - Wayfarer (E)

This is best map ever

newave writes:
21-12-2020 04:21

how can you defeat Gunnar - Wayfarer (E)

You finish in 6 month. so may be you defeat gunnar in month 5 with small army.
How many behemoth did you have when defeat him.

Valdemar (Kyiv, Ukraine) writes:
21-12-2020 11:39

wayfarer Gunnar - Wayfarer (E)

It was a lot of time ago :)
following to my saves I don't remember army at start, this save is just after Gunnar defeated.

21-12-2020 11:43

so it was fight without behemoths at all

Author: Haba Ionut (Romania Arad), 30-03-2017 00:49
balena albastra - Wayfarer (E)
Vreu sa ma joc balena albastra

Author: ANDREY1981 (Россия), 16-01-2017 15:05
Титаны и зеленая палатка - Wayfarer (E)
Как обойти титанов около зеленой палатки?

06-05-2017 05:53

гость - Wayfarer (E)

Нужно высаживать ся не со стороны палатки, а через телепорт, на том же озере нужно плыть не к зеленой палатке, о в обратную сторону, там есть обход и телепорт

Author: JerryNcoming (France), 14-12-2016 03:36 Like
Can't reach brown two way monolith - Wayfarer (E)
Either if I water walk or summon a bot, I can't open the green guard because i can't stop on the water to talk to him ... That's the only way i can continue my journey, so i'd like to be able to unlock it :)
Thank for the answere !
PS : I play on HotA, idk if it has an impact or no ^^

JerryNcoming (France) writes:
14-12-2016 03:39

Funny how fast we find the solution right after asking help - Wayfarer (E)

.... ^^" #awkward

14-12-2016 03:47

Well here stroke the karma. - Wayfarer (E)

I asked for help that i don't need, and here is the result ... random wraiths blocking me, can't continue, can't get on the altar of sacrifice, i'll have to cheat. FML :D

Well here stroke the karma. - Wayfarer (E)

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
14-12-2016 10:02

+ - Wayfarer (E)

From what I see altair is not reachable from that side, you will have to go the other.

Also is possible that Hota creates random creatures week and overwrites the SoD tested pattern so I would not advice changing versions.

14-12-2016 11:09

Ty - Wayfarer (E)

Thank you for the answere .. then I'll try to find some way :)
But about the version, I only know how to download HotA, not the others^^ I tried 10 times to install WoG and each time I tried to start a game, game crashed. So I do every map on this version, with the hearth full of sadness ! :p

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
14-12-2016 11:34

+ - Wayfarer (E)

This map requires Heroes 3 SoD or Complete. The vanilla version, you don't need to download any additional ones.

Author: Nikos (Greece), 29-09-2016 23:17
Seer's hut - Wayfarer (E)
That's right! You will find your way to the Seer's Hut through the green player's territory.

Author: vince (france), 29-09-2016 19:33
.. - Wayfarer (E)
Well, and how am i supposed to reach it ? now i have find the gap to go to the green hero, maybe it will help me..

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 29-09-2016 17:51
Optical prescription - Wayfarer (E)
This one is tricky if you don't know where to look... you will need better sight (hint) to reach the seer hut at 56/119/0.

Author: vince (france), 29-09-2016 15:03
blocked - Wayfarer (E)
now i am blocked, how can i have 90 000 ore and i can't have access to the brown tente

vince (france) writes:
01-10-2016 16:40

Artifact problem - Wayfarer (E)

He askes me 6 artifacts and i still need 4. I can't find them, little strange

vince (france) writes:
01-10-2016 16:54

Possible ? - Wayfarer (E)

ok i found the answer.. I have cornucopia but how i can change it? even with right click it doesnt ask me?

Nikos (Greece) writes:
03-10-2016 16:26

Disassembling - Wayfarer (E)

Hi. If you want disassemble the cornucopia (and every other combination artifact) you have to equip it and then right click on it.

vince writes:
10-10-2016 19:12

Close - Wayfarer (E)

I am getting close to the end but i can"t find orb of silt and orb of the firmament

Nikos (Greece) writes:
12-10-2016 00:05

orbs - Wayfarer (E)

Hi. To get the orb of firmament you have to defeat the hero Thant who stands still at 86/0/1 behind the big green two-way monolith. To get the orb of silt you have to enter the subterranean gate located at 112/0/1 and then open the Pandora’s Box.

Author: vince (france), 27-09-2016 17:00
where ? - Wayfarer (E)
i have only found the sea captain hat..

Author: RoseKavalier (Canada), 27-09-2016 14:58
Run Forrest, run! - Wayfarer (E)
You're not supposed to fight Rion this early - look around for an artifact that will let you squeak by before he can catch you.

Author: vince (france), 26-09-2016 23:19
crystal - Wayfarer (E)
jus wait and wait to have a better army ?

Author: vince (france), 26-09-2016 23:14
crystal - Wayfarer (E)
how can i beat the 700 crystal dragon to reach red tente?

vince (france) writes:
27-09-2016 20:02

got it - Wayfarer (E)

ok ive found how to do it but now i have a strange problem, when i come to the scholar he doesnt learn me water walk but +1 knowlegde, do you know why ?

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
27-09-2016 20:41

Dentist issues - Wayfarer (E)

Perhaps you don't have advanced wisdom?

vince (france) writes:
27-09-2016 20:50

ah.. - Wayfarer (E)

yes.. so i have to restart the map ?

RoseKavalier (Canada) writes:
27-09-2016 21:25

Not necessarily - Wayfarer (E)

There are tools to edit SoD memory. It's cheating but will save you a lot of time if you don't mind using them. See this link (remove spaces added by maps4heroes)
http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=42328&PID=139 1929#focus

If you use ERA+Safe SoD then load Valery's Trainer mod to fix your hero.

vince (france) writes:
27-09-2016 22:01

nice - Wayfarer (E)

wow nice link thanx for help.

Author: ANDREY1981 (Russia, Kaliningrad), 21-07-2016 13:34
Поиск палаток - Wayfarer (E)
Подскажите , как в редакторе карт искать спрятанные палатки?

Nikos (Greece) writes:
25-08-2016 19:39

English? - Wayfarer (E)

Hi. Is it possible to post your question in English please?

vince (france) writes:
26-09-2016 23:09

crystal .. - Wayfarer (E)

how can i beat the 700 dragon crystal ??

Author: ANDREY1981 (Калининград, Россия), 19-07-2016 10:26
Лук снайпера - Wayfarer (E)
Как мне взять лук вишневого дерева, чтобы собрать лук снайпера? У меня не открываетс я достаточно земли, чтобы пройти заклинание м хождение по воде, а с лодки не высаживает ся((((

Author: ANDREY1981 (Russia, Kaliningrad), 18-07-2016 16:42
Найти каску капитана - Wayfarer (E)
Скажите, где в самом начале найти каску капитана? Не могу пройти башню с заданием...

Author: Conrad Renberg (Pasco, USA), 09-07-2016 05:23 Like
Wayfarer is exceptional - Wayfarer (E)
WOW - What a map! It took me weeks to finally get to the end. A lot of careful trekking.

Author: ANDREY1981 (Калининград, Россия), 07-07-2016 11:43
Шляпа адмирала - Wayfarer (E)
В самом начале игры есть ли где-нибудь каска капитана? Нашел морское ожерелье, и, по моему, где-то в начале карты есть каска капитана, чтобы сделать сборный артефакт шляпу адмирала. Играл 2 года назад, не помню.

Author: minkus (New-York , USA), 31-05-2016 11:16
yes - Wayfarer (E)
yeah , i'm still stuck with neela ant tactics? don't seem to remember how i defeated her , and i finished the map twice. meanwhile i started some other maps so i'm not bored *-*
thanks in advance :D

Author: Nikos, 31-05-2016 01:41
Sorry - Wayfarer (E)
Hi. Are you still around here? This thread has become less popular lately and I missed your post.

Author: minkus (New-York , USA), 23-05-2016 10:38
Neela - Wayfarer (E)
I tried everything. I finished the map 2 years ago but i just cant defeat neela . i tried to use Richard Chen tactics but with no success. He always sacrifices his mages and ressurect the titans. Do you gusy have any tactics? im freaking desperate.

Nikos (Greece) writes:
01-06-2016 01:24

Here we go! - Wayfarer (E)

Hi again! Sorry for the delay. I couldn't remember how I defeated Neela either! Luckily I have kept my save files and I found a way out!
I doubled my spell points and visited all morale and luck boosters.
I brought all my cyclops kings, ancient behemoths, thunderbirds and mighty gorgons, some silver pegasi and two stacks of dragon flies along.
I equipped the badge of courage, the bow of the sharpshooter, the tome of earth magic, the titan's cuirass, the ogre's club of havoc, the ring of the wayfarer, the dragon wing tabard, the buckler of the gnoll king and the still eye of the dragon.
The badge of courage is necessary to block the blind spell and the two dragon flies ensure that you act first each round.
I arranged my army formation as pictured.
First I cast forgetfulness and I blocked the titans with the silver pegasi. I noticed that if I attacked the ammo cart with the silver pegasi, the master genies would move forward instead of casting spells. Avoiding these spells is essential because prayer or haste would ruin the plan. Neela cast air shield and moved her troops forward. My thunderbirds and ancient behemoths waited and my cyclops kings destroyed the catapult. At the end of the round the ancient behemoths attacked the arch magis and the thunderbirds killed the nagas (or else they would block the gate).
Next round I cast prayer (+4 speed) or haste (+5 speed) so that my troops would return to safety. I resurrected the silver pegasi, the cyclops kings shot the arch magis and the ancient behemoths attacked the master genies or the gargoyles that entered the castle.
Next round I resurrected the silver pegasi again and the cyclops kings shot or even killed the arch magis off. Even if Neela cast prayer, my dragon flies and thunderbirds remained faster so that I could resurrect the silver pegasi before the titans’ turn.
At some point the master genies, the gargoyles and the arch magis were killed and Neela cast earthquake. With some luck the walls remained intact. If only one part collapsed, I blinded the troop that entered the castle.
I cast haste, waited and attacked the titans with my ancient behemoths. Next round they returned behind the wall. Once more and the titans were killed. I blinded the naga queens and killed the iron golems with the ancient behemoths. If the turrets remained intact, their shots would remove blindness from the naga queens. In that case I hid my troops behind a force field because Neela would eventually cast teleport. When Neela run out of spells, I resurrected everything.
If you need any explanation or screenshots, please let me know :-)

Here we go! - Wayfarer (E)

minkus (New-York , USA) writes:
01-06-2016 15:25

Thanks , I'll try it soon , i want to finish jedi story first , i'm just about to finish.
How many AB and CK did you have in this fight?

Nikos (Greece) writes:
01-06-2016 23:04

: - ) - Wayfarer (E)

You are welcome! Well, I had 190 cyclops kings and 81 ancient behemoths. Neela is tricky because she uses many spells (air shield, prayer, cure, blind, teleport, earthquake etc). Let me know when you beat her ;-)

minkus (New-York , USA) writes:
03-06-2016 17:27

:D - Wayfarer (E)

YOU ARE MY KING. finally neela is dead and i can continue my journey , thanks Nikos !

Nikos (Greece) writes:
03-06-2016 22:49

; - ) - Wayfarer (E)

You are welcome! I'm glad I could help. In case you need any assistance, do not hesitate to post.

Author: Corwin (Kadaň, Czech Republic), 27-04-2016 12:11
Can't reach peasants - Wayfarer (E)
Hey, I can't reach peasants for the 9900 peasants quest. I even used Ciele, but she can't reach also. Expert logistics; only 1 unit... Any help?

Corwin (Kadaň, Czech Republic) writes:
27-04-2016 13:34

I can reach peasants! :D - Wayfarer (E)

nvm, figured it out... I had to take Stables first, then I could reach. :D

Author: MikeArcher (Hungary), 18-04-2016 19:43
Awesome - Wayfarer (E)
Not the hardest but one of the most enjoyable game that was i ever played. Great job.
Month 4 Week 1 Day 6 10/10

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
24-12-2016 07:27

+ - Wayfarer (E)

Did you mean month 14? I can't imagine how this map gets finished in 4 months. Damned impressed if you did!

Author: Andrew (Russia), 27-03-2016 23:26
Bug? - Wayfarer (E)
Guys,Help. I defeat pink with 2 castles(right top corner of map in underground),but after that i cant summon Ship in left bottom cornor of island,cause there is Chest in water. and i cant walk on water cause of this chest. What i can do?((
P.S. Sorry for bad english(((
Bug? - Wayfarer (E)

Andrew (Russia) writes:
28-03-2016 04:40

Bug? - Wayfarer (E)

Its okay,i found secret way on top of the island))) AWESOME map))) 1010 secret ways)

Author: MikeArcher (Hungary), 14-03-2016 22:20
Great Challenge! - Wayfarer (E)
The map maker was a genius! I finished this whitout any help, and when I wanted to give up, I've always found a little piece of this huge puzzle.
10/10 M18/ W1/ D2

Nikos (Greece) writes:
15-03-2016 20:27

Congratulations! - Wayfarer (E)

Well done! Yeah! It is really an excellent map!

Author: DAPSA, 25-02-2016 02:55
where can i find the purple key? - Wayfarer (E)
Guys pls, i killed mutare drake and i dunno what to do now, please help

Nikos (Greece) writes:
08-03-2016 22:52

Purple Tent - Wayfarer (E)

Hi. The purple keymaster's tent is hidden behind the magic forest on the right of Mutare's dungeon. If you get stuck, you can use the map editor.

ANDREY1981 (Russia, Kaliningrad) writes:
21-07-2016 13:36

Как в редакторе карт искать палатки? Подскажите , пожалуйста ...

SoF_Villain writes:
16-10-2016 12:53

Чтобы найти палатку в редакторе (пишу для английской версии, ибо сам на ней играю) надо:
1) открыть редактором эту карту;
2) щелкнуть на иконку размещения артефакта (ну или замка и пр., не знаю почему, но сразу поиск не доспутен);
3) сверху рядом с меню файл есть меню правка (Edit), а в нем есть подпункт поиск, который также можно активирова ть нажав ctr+F и там уже просто выбираешь нужный тебе объект

Author: Yoshi (Munich, Germany), 24-02-2016 05:54
Blind - Wayfarer (E)
Was a bit disappointed to see Blind available, it makes the mid-game battles (Infernos, Castles) almost trivial.
AIs could have 5k Archangels and it prolly wouldn't matter, yep they get 1 hit in but then they are out for the rest of the fight because AI heroes are just too stupid to cure fast.

Great map otherwise, but i wish this spell would be out or available only much later.

Author: 2D_SVD (Saint-Petersburg, Russia), 27-01-2016 00:42
15 outta 10 - Wayfarer (E)
INCREDIBLY great. Liked every single minute on this map. Guess, that was one of my best adventures :)

Author: Tristan (Canada), 29-12-2015 02:58
Catherine - Wayfarer (E)
Anyone know how to kill Catherine easy?

2D_SVD (Saint-Petersburg, Russia) writes:
27-01-2016 00:52

Catherine - Wayfarer (E)

Do you really think there is an easy way to do anything on this map?))

Soyer (Soyer) writes:
02-02-2016 19:28

cathrine - Wayfarer (E)

Cathrine is very easy, take 1 azure dragon and all titans .first move u must use clone and force field and thats all i had 1200 tittans or something like that. use wait laways forse firld and easy victory

Author: Kutaz (Poland), 25-12-2015 18:25
Kutaz - Wayfarer (E)
How is possible to win Sandro when he begins turn??

Kutaz (Poland) writes:
26-12-2015 02:27

Kutaz - Wayfarer (E)

nvm :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | ... | 691-700 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy