Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Kings torso - map rating = 17 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Kings torso - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Kings torso - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Kings torso

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

King Leopold has lost his torso, someone stole it during the night.
Leopold says he must have it back at any cost and sends out his sons Barl and Karl to find it.

Added: 18-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Not enought space | Anarchy | Dragon War | В путь

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-202 |

Author: Baron (S), 20-08-2011 15:49
OK
You are on your way to the riddler as you seek ring of gems. The questguard tells you this:
A statue of winged creature hides a ring
Ring of the gems is a beautiful thing
Bring it to me and i will sing

North of your town "Statue Palace", you see a winged statue. Search around it.

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 20-08-2011 15:45
RE: Where are you Stuck?
No Baron, i can't find Riddler, i can't find the ring of gems, and plus i can't find the purple nor the white tent for me to move forward. i've played for almost 8 mounth now, and basically for the last month i was just running around the map in case i missed something and maybe something will poop in...thank you

Author: Baron (S), 20-08-2011 15:27
Where are you Stuck?
Well have you defeated "Riddler"?
If you have, you can just sail the river up northwest and land there. You will reach a teleporter. Its not hidden in any way so, very easy to find.
If you havent defeated "Riddler"!
You must enter the subterranean gate north east of Ancient Palace and complete the quests there.

Good luck

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 20-08-2011 13:58
Tents
i found the light blue tent first and then the green one...and that's it, what is the next tent i should find and where is it, because i'm stuck...i need some assistance please!!

Author: Baron (S), 19-07-2011 08:30
Hint
There are two Castles that are named "East Castle" and South Castle"
You will find them in the western part of the map, lvl 0, in Blue players territory.
Have fun

Vladimir writes:
06-11-2022 15:59

The king`s torso - The Kings torso

I can`t find the way in The king`s torso. I`ve took green and lite blue tent, but near the Ancient Palace are about 1500 fire dragons, I can`t win them and I can`t find Riddler. Can you help me?

Author: Ulairi (Poland), 19-07-2011 00:25 Like
Brown border
Could someone tell me please where the brown border is? I know that Baron has already stated "You find it between South and East Castle" but I need more acurate info as I can find that it :)

Btw Baron - Great map but sometimes it makes me crazy :)

Author: Kansa (Russia), 30-06-2011 14:58
where is The guardian ?
I got it.

Author: Kansa (Russia), 30-06-2011 14:14
where is The guardian ?
Hi,I'm coming the Guardian quest. Someone can tell me where it is? I read the message and it says that Heading The circle of Magi but I have no idea where it is. Thanks for your help

Author: Kansa (Russia), 30-06-2011 11:51
I got it
Thanks very much Iname. I finally got it. You're my star. I didn't think there is water at that place. Again, thanks very much.

Author: Iname (Poland), 30-06-2011 11:09
Recanter'Cloack
You must go as far as possible in the area between volcanos, until you reach the edge (there is water covered by the Rocklands, at this point of the game you will not have Waterwalk spell)- then (as written by Baron some time ago) "summon a boat, sail a few step east. Two groups of efreet exist here, One is visible, the other one is hiding in the volcano smoke."

Author: Kansa (Russia), 30-06-2011 10:13
Recanter'Cloack
Hi Iname, actually, I reached to the island(rocklands with vocalnos), I almost killed all of the Efreet groups in the island. However, weirdly, there is one group left that I couldn't reach to kill them(at right most side on the island). My knights are not able to come there.
Thanks for your reply.

Author: Iname, 30-06-2011 10:01
Recanter'Cloack
If we are thinking about the same place (rocklands with 10 volcanos), then you must sail there, go as far as possible then summon a boat, reach the land and defeat the Efreets.

Author: Kansa (Russia), 30-06-2011 07:19
Recanter'Cloack
Hi Iname, I almost killed all of them at a small island near the quest Recanter. However, I couldn't reach the last Efreet group when have no way to come there, although I can see them. Do I need some special skills to reach there. Thanks very much for your help Iname.

Author: Iname (Poland), 29-06-2011 21:18
Recanter'Cloack
Have you completed the Seers quest (kill Efreet Sultans)?

Author: Kansa (Russia), 29-06-2011 18:21
Recanter'Cloack
Now I'm getting with Recanter's Cloack. Anyone can help me where it is? This map is so good, however because the number of artifacts is invisible, it somewhat causes a little headache for me to find them. Thanks for help.

Author: Kansa (Russia), 29-06-2011 18:00
Find blackshard of the dead knight
Ok, I got it. Thanks very much for your help Iname.

Author: Iname (Poland), 29-06-2011 16:29
As far as I can remember it is in front of the ressources&treasure chest which are located next to the Darkness Dragons.
Don't sure if it matters but I found this artefact with Sir Edric (never tried to collect the treasures with Prince Barl)

Author: Kansa (Russia), 29-06-2011 16:11
Hi Iname, thanks for your response. I came the place but get nothing. Can you give me more hints for this? Thanks very much.

Author: Iname (Poland), 29-06-2011 15:17
Find blackshard of the dead night
Hello Kansa,

Actually there are 2 blackshard of the dead knight on this map - the first one is near Sir Edric (where he starts the game) but I forgot the location of the second one :/
Hope this tip will be useful ;)

Author: Kansa (Russia), 29-06-2011 09:52
Find blackshard of the dead night
Hi Baron, thanks for your instant reply :). I got quest Sokandies, however coming to quest Blackshard of the Dead night, where I can find that sword? Thanks very much.

Mihai (Romania) writes:
16-08-2015 10:28

where did you find the gate key?? - The Kings torso

i can't find it on the island without green? please help

Kicferk writes:
16-08-2015 21:16

The island - The Kings torso

First off, you could start a new comment, finding yours in 71-80 took a while.

Secondly, on island without green there is only hint in an event. 119/13/1, says:
'You meet an old hermit.
"The Gate Key you say!. Yes it was here long ago. It has been moved. You will probably find it around the Wizard Statue. The only way to get there is through a whirlpool." 9;

So you shouold go through a whirpool at 75/9/1, explore the area you find, find the statue at 118/60/0 and key at 117/59/0 in an event.

Author: Baron (S), 28-06-2011 22:22
Sokandies
Hello Kansa and thanks
Is it this you mean?:
"Bring me the Gate Key. It was last seen on an island group called "Sokandies" ;"
If you have visited the red tent, teleporter north of the river? Else visit the red tent first.
Then sail west of the questguard whom seeks the gatekey and enter the blue players area, in here you will find a teleporter to Sokandies. Read carefully messages.

----------

Thanks wish

Author: Kansa (Russia), 28-06-2011 19:50
how to get to Sokandies island?
Hi Baron. Firstly, thanks for your wonderful map, I'm getting pleasure from it. Nevertheless, I'm stuck in quest guard "open key" (dont' know how to get to Sokandies island). Can you give me some hints for this? Thanks very much.

Author: wish (ID), 28-06-2011 18:34 Like
Finished
Finally I have finished it for 20 months with 2k LordThunder,300 GhostBehemot,300 Supreme,15k imp,4k OgreMagi.
The clone and berserk spell are also very useful.
Great map and thanks Baron, when I was stuck, I always read previous hints given by you.

Author: Baron (S), 28-06-2011 07:57
Mist River
After you have removed the white border gate with a boat, sail back and use waterwalk instead until you reach the volcanos in the north. Then summon boat. Good luck.

Author: wish (ID), 27-06-2011 22:35 Like
last teleporter
First I want to say thanks for the great map.
I have visited the white border and go to the north , sail to the cloud-water, pass the White border and collect some artifacts. Then I dont have any clue for the next step?
Any hint would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Author: kuboy (cze), 24-06-2011 15:05 Like
y its your easiest one, im used to harder ones from u, then i remembered that i didnt finished this one...
think havent lost a unit since i have welfare skill and bersekr..even against gatekeeper

Author: Baron (S), 23-06-2011 18:22
Developing
Thanks kuboy, yes there are some things that could be changed in this little earlier map. But it suits many players anyway so i leave it as is. The Diplomacy as you say should not be present, also the berserk spell, but what the heck its not an impossible or expert map so.. Btw huge army you got there, unbeatable of course :)

Author: kuboy (cze), 23-06-2011 12:29 Like
finished
finished month 17 week 1 day 5, lvl 53 (no trees visited)stats 94 88 79 90, army: sacred phoenixs 1048, mighty gorgons 7877, hell hydras 540, supreme archangels 448, naga queens 1708, titans 1061, imps 905589 :) think that the diplomacy made the game a bit too easy, still 10/10 well done again baron...

Author: Baron (S), 17-06-2011 07:36
LoT
Hi Andali
Yes you figured out correctly, second group is the target, But they should be smaller then the other groups, thats odd. It can be a tough fight, try using slow, air shield, clone, ressurect amongst all, let one small group of enemies survive long while ressurecting in the end. You cant afford to take heavy losses, if so, return and hire more troops. If you have lot of troops available now, do it before fight, else wait until after as the LoT grows.

Author: Andali (Norway), 17-06-2011 05:15
Lords of thunder
Loving your map so far Baron :)
But Im having some real problems defeating the group of lords of thunder for the seers hut quest. by reading the previous comments and the hint from the seer i figured the second group was supposed to be easier the the first. but both of them got 7x571 lords of thunder wich is to much for my current army to take without getting some really big losses. am i missing something about the tip or should i just take my losses there and continue?

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-202 |

The Kings torso walkthrough

----------------------------

There are some hidden/unvisible objects on the map, but there is allways a hint
on what to do (Except in one case, silver tent bonus).
So keep in mind to allways read messages.

----------------------------

Known Issues:

Wog settings allows amongst all Sorceress to grow new ability. After a while she
manage to clone an enemy troop into a friendly troop. This can be a disaster if
there is another enemy troop in that square where the new cloned troop is placed.
The previous troop vanish both visually and from any attacks but will continue to attack.
You cant, as far as i know get rid of this invisible enemy without cheating.
My advise is attack with Sorceress only if there is a free square on each side on the
troop you are attacking. (This is not a map issue, but worth knowing about.)

-----------------------------

Solved problems in map:

Later in the game when/if enemy attacks your castles, at first i was forced to purchase
all soldiers in the castles that are going to be attacked. Risk for game hangs else.
I have experienced this especially everytime on "Ancient Palace" [Rampart], which hung
if i didnt purchase all available troops, this could also happen in "East Castle" [Castle].
If buying all the troops of the town before being attacked, the bug didnt appear.
Finally i was forced to block "Ancient Palace" and "East castle" for new invaders.
Think this was the best way to get around the bug, little disappointing though, aspecially
at East Castle as the idea was later on to trying to avoid an hiding enemy.
Hopefully this bug dont appear anywhere else on the map.
I heard other having this issue when making maps.

Later in game when releasing enemies on the map. At two places enemy heroes could meet,
when that happened, they exchanged troops with each other, resulting that the strongest
of the two heroes got the toughest troops. Couple of turns later that hero hung.
Some of the extra bordergates that you may wonder about is put there to hinder two
enemy heroes to meet.
So the wrong mixture of troops in an enemy hero will crash the map. This annoying bug i
have seen on all maps i have been doing.

-----------------------------

Wogify settings:
Game Ehancements:
Unticked
Custom alliances
Disable autosave

Hard coded options
Unticked
Commanders must be hired

AI Stack experience difficulty

Map options and enhancements
Map options:
Unticked
Towns start without forts
Only human and neutral towns start without fort
Most dragonfly hives are replaced
Some monsters are replaced with wog monsters
Some level 3 monsters are replaced with ghosts
First money

Map enhancements:
Unticked
Monsters week spawn wandering monsters
Monsters week spawn stationary monsters
Refugee cam match monsters week
Windmills and mystical garden may give mithrill
Master of life
Neutral town
Creatures relatiosnhip
Monsters muttering
Karmic battle
Battle extender
Rewritable signs
Split decision
Random hero
Loan bank
Allow building twice per day in towns
Select neutral town types
Neutral unit bonuses
Neutral stack size
Neutral town and ceature bank growth

Objects and Artifacts
Chests and Artifacts:
Unticked
New treasure chest 2
Hourglass of Asmodeus
Living Scrolls
Enhanced artifatcs

Enhanced adventure objects:
Unticked
Commander sanctuary
Advanced witch hut
Fishing well
Freelancers guild
Garrisons

New adventure objects:
Unticked
Replace objects during wogifcation
Altar of transformation
Battle academy
Junk merchant
Palace of dreams
Sphinx

Map rules
Unticked
Fliers have no retalitation instead of fly
Monster speed is inverted
Heroes create magic plains each day
All monsters attack twice
Monster stacks in heroes grow 4% each day
Most dwellings aslo have boars
Heroes start at 5th level (+5000 experience)
Heroes pick up double artifacts
Perpetual darkness covers the map
Heroes have double movement
Mines change resorurces once per week
Single visit bonus reset each month
Heroes get 9t-10th skill
Heroes upgraded level 7 monster become level 8
Heroes gain an artifact each level
Rogues attack heroes at random
All creatures have a breath weapon
Shooters cant shoot but gain +50% healh
All towns have a grail (if no confluxes on map)
Towns have warlords banner in front of them

Artifact and spell banning
Spell banning option:
Unticked
All except the first 5 as should be ticked

REST OF PAGE SHOULD BE UNTICKED. (Map hopefully handles what is not wanted)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy