Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 12:05

HOW TO PLAY MAPS? - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Hi I dont know how to play this or any other map, what do I do when I downloaded map and what do I do next ?PLS HELP ME more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 30-04-2024 11:54

HOW TO PLAY THIS MAP IN HOTA - River Crossing - Heroes 3 map

What do I do when i downloaded this map?
I dont know how to get it to hota to play and if can i play it on multiplayer?
more...

Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Kings torso - map rating = 17 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Kings torso - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Kings torso - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Kings torso

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

King Leopold has lost his torso, someone stole it during the night.
Leopold says he must have it back at any cost and sends out his sons Barl and Karl to find it.

Added: 18-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: 2008 | Arkenstone | dobrodruћstн - Adventure | Return to the Old School

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 |

Author: Baron (Sweden), 13-12-2011 21:29
Armor
Good thing you found dragon father. Glad you enjoyed the map. Thanks

Author: hary (United Kingdom), 13-12-2011 16:25
Finished
305 days to finish it :) Great map !
Thank you Baron

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 12-12-2011 22:13
nvm
I got it :)

Author: hary (Bulgaria), 12-12-2011 18:19
armor of the dragon father
Just got the purple tent and went to the swamp throught the monolit and the questguard is asking for the armor , where can i find it ?

Author: Baron (Sweden), 11-12-2011 20:51
ring precious stones
Hi Danila.
I suppose you mean "Ring of infinite gems". This is found north of Statue Palace. There is a winged statute there. Search around the statue, it is invisible, you need to step on it.

Author: Baron (Sweden), 11-12-2011 20:48
Green Tent
Hi Stoyan.
Ths purpose with leting sir Edrick collecting that reward at the bonus area is to learn Town Portal to sir Edrick as well. You should have proceeded with Prince Barl and delievered the artifacts with him. When delivered the ring infinite gems you gain Town portal to Prince Barl. But if you collected the reward with sir Edrick and delivered the artifacs with sir Edrick you may have missed one Town portal as sir Edrick got it.

Summon boat, if you havent done as it was meant to be done, it not to late yet. Head down to the bonus area with Prince Barl (This was what sir Edric was supposed to do), east of Frozen tower, subbtererranean gate. Get the green bonus , which is Town portal and Admirals hat. Continue playing with Prince Barl, you now have the hat and summon boat. Good luck

Author: Danila (Russia), 11-12-2011 12:52
This is correct map
The map is wonderful, but I cannot find the ring precious stones to go ahead. Could you please help me?

Author: Stoyan Hristev (United Kingdom), 10-12-2011 19:45
Green tent
After visiting the tent it sais i better collect the rewards with sir Edrick.So i transfered all my army with him and i went throught the subbterean gate .I gave the ring , the rib cage and helmet , i learned town portal on that road but at the end i reach water and i cannot continue as i dont have summon boat spell.Have i missed something ? Thx

Author: Baron (Sweden), 11-11-2011 08:34
daiduong
I am sorry but i dont know what you mean here, you are talking about two different places in the map and about things that dont exist. Are you looking for Helm of heavenliy enlightment to reach Riddler? Then search in the waters where the questguard is whom seeks it, its hidden. Just sail around in this small area, it is located in the southwest corner in the water.

Are you looking for the white tent?
Well where are you and what have you finished? Have you found the purple tent? Have you defeated Mortineus? Have you found Tome of fire magic?

Author: daiduong (vietnam), 11-11-2011 05:00
help me open white gate!!!!!!!!!!
I who come to tasked pyramidal one'' helm ò heavenly...'� 39; but haven't been opened #PP booth is white. and to who here is jamed

Author: daiduong (vietnam), 11-11-2011 04:58
help me quest '' riddler..'' I find task
I who come to tasked pyramidal one'' tìm đường tay lái thiên đường... '' but haven't been opened #PP booth is white. and to who here is jamed

Author: daiduong (vietnam), 11-11-2011 04:49
help me open white gate!!!!!!!!!!
please help me find '' white boder guard '' , open gate white

Author: Baron (Sweden), 15-09-2011 09:25
TP
Ok i know where you are. And yes you need TP to get away from there.
The dissapearing town portal is a disappointing game bug, it happens sometimes. This map dont have any build in script to give it back if the game decides to steal it away.

Author: Emo (Varna, Bulgaria), 13-09-2011 11:45 Like
RE
I load my previous save and it is the same just the town portal disappeared somewhere

Author: Emo (Varna, Bulgaria), 13-09-2011 11:43 Like
@ Baron
Both of them learned town portal, the problem is that the magic itself disappeared “from the game” at some point and I’m trapped on place where leads you a one way teleport  it was in some city where you “have to be rich” and have to punish one of the “Tan” heroes I presume

Author: Baron (Sweden), 05-09-2011 20:37
City
Do you have a name on the city or a location of it. Which hero are you trapped with? As normally Prince Barl and Sir Edric should have learned Town portal.

Author: Emo (Varna, Bulgaria), 05-09-2011 12:18 Like
To the author
Hello and thank you for the exciting map. It kept me awake for many hours. However I could not finish the whole map because in some moment the game crushes and don’t have the “Town portal” in my magic book. I was stuck in the city where if you are poor you are not welcome and obviously I could not escape from there. No matter what the map was great and the story line too. Please excuse me for my English if I made some mistakes I hope I was well understood.

Author: Baron (Sweden), 03-09-2011 13:25
???
The questguard north of Woodtown that seeks the Tome of Fire is revisitible. Or have i missed someyhing? You will read this when coming there again:
"In center of a star, hidden on the ground, lies an item of burning.
Bring me the magic of fire and you shall pass."

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 03-09-2011 13:07
re:
Unfortunately they are all silent....
my bad luck is that for the last 2 weeks i was on vacation and i kind of forgot where to go and what have a accomplished during my play...i spent almost half an hour, maybe more, just to find a frekkin' teleporter, i needed to go somewhere but i could't find the proper teleporter...i don't know what questguard to revisit that would tell me something because they are all silent...:)

Author: Baron (Sweden), 03-09-2011 08:28
Questguard
Revisiting the questguard gives you an opportunity to read the instructions again and again.

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 02-09-2011 20:16
Tome of Fire
I might have not read the proper instructions telling me where to find the tome of fire...can anyone help me please:)thank you

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 23-08-2011 10:58
Maps
Hey Baron,

I know it is rewarding to see how many players are enjoying your maps, and ask you to build more, but the sad part is that you already mentioned: neglecting your family, but if you charge an extra....i dont know what, maybe it will all be worth in the end...

I've also downloaded snowlord and the mistfortunate Drogba, but i still have to finish this one.... !!

Great job, again !!

Author: Baron (S), 23-08-2011 08:23
Maps
I am glad you enjoys the map.

Earning some dollars would of course be an inspiration to build more maps as building just one map takes one to several months. Of course it is fun to build maps, but at some point you got to stop as you neglects life and family. The only thing you get back is (hopefully) the positive and happy comments from many players, which of course is very satisfying to bring joy to others. But naturally you cant go on like this for ever.

I have some more maps on this site if you havent tested them allready?
Snowlord
The misfortunate Drogba Hare
Journey for Life
Try them in that order if you like.

Thanks Alexandru.

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 23-08-2011 00:49
Re:re
Wait, got it...don't answer my previous question.

You should create more maps, this one is awesome...you should charge us a few dollar for wasting you time...i will be more them happy to pay for your creativity and for your efforts...but the maps should be just as great as this one !!

Take care Baron !

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 23-08-2011 00:27
RE:Wrong
Yes you are right...i now i've stressed enough, but bare with me for one or two more questions:p I can't find Mortineus: i've completed the guardian quest, collected the three spells, used the summon boat, sail i think 4 or 5 steps on the small "river", got back, destroyed the boat and then used waterwalk, but what then? use this spell and walk in which direction? because i can't go nowhere but toward by newly conquered towns - (on land, not on water...)

Author: Baron (S), 22-08-2011 08:08
Wrong
You would loose your money.
Efreet sultans: You dont have to kill all of them! Just the group hiding in the volcano smoke. I think you can reach them without fighting any other group.
LoT: No there is nothing hiding on the other groups, fights are a waste of time and troops. If you dont needs the experience thats is. Well you managed to take the second group down anyhow. And... read messages carefully, there will be more that demands your attention :)

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 21-08-2011 21:25
LoT
Yet again i did not read the instructions carefully, i thought, as was the case with the e. sultans, that i have the kill all the LoD, so i get rid of the first pack, the second pack, and almost managed to passed the third one, but i realized that there was another pack a bit farther, that's why i thought it was impossible to kill all of them, instead i only had to handle the second pack.
I bet there is something hidden if i managed to kill the third pack, summon a boat and go in the direction of the last pack of Lod...i bet there is something there....

Author: Baron (S), 21-08-2011 18:11
LoT
Alexandru. All i can give you is what i told Andali, this is the same info cedíe got. You can read it one earlier comment. Also the LoT size are of course depending what pace you have in your game play. The longer time to get to them, the bigger they are. Just purchase what troops you can get your hands on and try the advise i gave to Andali.

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 21-08-2011 16:46
Titans
What about those Lords of Thunder, Baron?

I read that you have sent Cedie a mail with some info on how to beat those sons of...,care to share that mail with me?

I'm only asking you because i wanna go to sleep knowing that i finally slay them...i haven't slept for almost a day now...so you know....:)

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 20-08-2011 15:58
RE:
I might have missed read what the questguard told me, luckily i managed to save the game before the questguard asked for my ring.

Thank you baron !!

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 |

The Kings torso walkthrough

----------------------------

There are some hidden/unvisible objects on the map, but there is allways a hint
on what to do (Except in one case, silver tent bonus).
So keep in mind to allways read messages.

----------------------------

Known Issues:

Wog settings allows amongst all Sorceress to grow new ability. After a while she
manage to clone an enemy troop into a friendly troop. This can be a disaster if
there is another enemy troop in that square where the new cloned troop is placed.
The previous troop vanish both visually and from any attacks but will continue to attack.
You cant, as far as i know get rid of this invisible enemy without cheating.
My advise is attack with Sorceress only if there is a free square on each side on the
troop you are attacking. (This is not a map issue, but worth knowing about.)

-----------------------------

Solved problems in map:

Later in the game when/if enemy attacks your castles, at first i was forced to purchase
all soldiers in the castles that are going to be attacked. Risk for game hangs else.
I have experienced this especially everytime on "Ancient Palace" [Rampart], which hung
if i didnt purchase all available troops, this could also happen in "East Castle" [Castle].
If buying all the troops of the town before being attacked, the bug didnt appear.
Finally i was forced to block "Ancient Palace" and "East castle" for new invaders.
Think this was the best way to get around the bug, little disappointing though, aspecially
at East Castle as the idea was later on to trying to avoid an hiding enemy.
Hopefully this bug dont appear anywhere else on the map.
I heard other having this issue when making maps.

Later in game when releasing enemies on the map. At two places enemy heroes could meet,
when that happened, they exchanged troops with each other, resulting that the strongest
of the two heroes got the toughest troops. Couple of turns later that hero hung.
Some of the extra bordergates that you may wonder about is put there to hinder two
enemy heroes to meet.
So the wrong mixture of troops in an enemy hero will crash the map. This annoying bug i
have seen on all maps i have been doing.

-----------------------------

Wogify settings:
Game Ehancements:
Unticked
Custom alliances
Disable autosave

Hard coded options
Unticked
Commanders must be hired

AI Stack experience difficulty

Map options and enhancements
Map options:
Unticked
Towns start without forts
Only human and neutral towns start without fort
Most dragonfly hives are replaced
Some monsters are replaced with wog monsters
Some level 3 monsters are replaced with ghosts
First money

Map enhancements:
Unticked
Monsters week spawn wandering monsters
Monsters week spawn stationary monsters
Refugee cam match monsters week
Windmills and mystical garden may give mithrill
Master of life
Neutral town
Creatures relatiosnhip
Monsters muttering
Karmic battle
Battle extender
Rewritable signs
Split decision
Random hero
Loan bank
Allow building twice per day in towns
Select neutral town types
Neutral unit bonuses
Neutral stack size
Neutral town and ceature bank growth

Objects and Artifacts
Chests and Artifacts:
Unticked
New treasure chest 2
Hourglass of Asmodeus
Living Scrolls
Enhanced artifatcs

Enhanced adventure objects:
Unticked
Commander sanctuary
Advanced witch hut
Fishing well
Freelancers guild
Garrisons

New adventure objects:
Unticked
Replace objects during wogifcation
Altar of transformation
Battle academy
Junk merchant
Palace of dreams
Sphinx

Map rules
Unticked
Fliers have no retalitation instead of fly
Monster speed is inverted
Heroes create magic plains each day
All monsters attack twice
Monster stacks in heroes grow 4% each day
Most dwellings aslo have boars
Heroes start at 5th level (+5000 experience)
Heroes pick up double artifacts
Perpetual darkness covers the map
Heroes have double movement
Mines change resorurces once per week
Single visit bonus reset each month
Heroes get 9t-10th skill
Heroes upgraded level 7 monster become level 8
Heroes gain an artifact each level
Rogues attack heroes at random
All creatures have a breath weapon
Shooters cant shoot but gain +50% healh
All towns have a grail (if no confluxes on map)
Towns have warlords banner in front of them

Artifact and spell banning
Spell banning option:
Unticked
All except the first 5 as should be ticked

REST OF PAGE SHOULD BE UNTICKED. (Map hopefully handles what is not wanted)

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy