Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The misfortunate Drogba Hare - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The misfortunate Drogba Hare - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The misfortunate Drogba Hare - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The misfortunate Drogba Hare

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

On a sunny day Drogba sets out for an adventure. His parents, Karon and Artie has gone to the market and will not be back for a month.
"Ahh! What a beautiful day. What could possible go wrong on a day like this?"
Drogba points his nose in one direction and off he go.

Added: 27-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Island Kingdoms | Lord of Destruction | Crystal Mind | The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 |

Author: Baron (Sweden), 15-09-2011 09:17
Hints
Alxeandru: There are actully 6 AG in the mirror area, 5 of them are fakes. Find a teleporter in the northern part of the mirror area, it has 3 possible exists (4 of the same teleporter).

Emo: I beleive you must go to Sarek Village, visit the house that differs from the rest of the five houses. It seems empty but its not, go to the door.

Author: Emo (Varna, Bulgaria), 13-09-2011 10:50
help
the map is real challenge for me. In some point I am stuck again I need two pendants of holiness and one pendant of life to keep going ahead but obviously I can’t find them can you help me.

Author: daifukkatsu (finland), 12-09-2011 01:02
Title!
Thank you for this wonderful map. First Heroes custom map I downloaded and I'm not disappointed.

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 10-09-2011 00:04
Re:
I have killed Baron, got all 4 orbs, still need the armageddon blade to move on, i found some fakes a.blades, but there are still 2 witch i can't reach, am i missing smth?

Author: Alexandru (Bucharest, Romania), 09-09-2011 14:33
Armageddon blade
I found 4 A. blades but they were all fakes, S-E from Raphael the Seer.

What do you say Baron, i should try up N? where the arh angels are and those barbarian beasts?

Cheers

Author: Baron (Sweden), 25-08-2011 23:48
Where?
If you just have delivered orb of driving rain and are walking on snow right now. You took the wrong path. But the gate key is just before next quest guard.

Author: Linus (sweden), 25-08-2011 22:59
castel gate key?
Hi wear can i find the castle gate key i need too get thru the gate after defiting all of the lords of thunder?

Author: artistu (romania), 07-08-2011 20:44
Beautifull ending
Yes,I was there..and v.tired.. map is captivating and I was anxious about what"s coming up next so I couldn't sleep much in the last few days.
Finished in 410 days but I'm not very fond of bone dragons,so I will give it
another try.
"Snowlord" and "Journey for life" are at the same toplevel maps but it's the
storyline that makes "Drogba" better.

Thank you for the happy hours(days)this
map gave to us.

Author: Baron (S), 07-08-2011 05:07
Pendant
Hi artistu.

Is this where you are? After Saar you entered a whirlpool in Ocean of fire and ended up in the south east part of the map. Is it that quest guard there that seeks the Pendant that has stoped you? If so then i guess you where a little tired :). Its a joke guard, just walk around it. There is nothing that stops you from doing that :) You dont need any pendant.

Author: artistu (romania), 07-08-2011 03:31
Brilliant map
Now i'm sorry I voted other maps with 10..this one is really the best of all,
and I bet not even you,Baron,could make
a better one.

Unfortunatelly I can't finish it :(
stuck after captured Saar,next guard wants a new pendant of hollines !!
Found like 4 of them till now,but got no idea where the fifth could be..

Author: Baron (S), 16-06-2011 08:02
Black tent
Seems to be a tough point. Ok here it is:
Giving the Armageddons blade to correct guard will lead you to a purple monolith, after passing that head east until you find a quest guard whom seeks "Crown of Dragontooth" he says:
"In the islands of fire.
lies what i desire.

Is it trick or treat.
Dont burn your feet."
You have just passed 3 volcano islands, the one in the center (south), contains the crown. You must summon a boat from the north beach in this small lake and sail into the center of the volcano.

Author: heroeslady (Romania), 16-06-2011 01:11 Like
white and black tent
the same, i passed mirror area, but i didnt find white and black tent, i have no idea where can it be, i searched so long pls help

Author: Ramza (Poland), 02-06-2011 21:07
white and black tent
i passed mirror area, gave ab to right gate (to mirror town of stagonia) and i dont know what to do now. Where are these tents

Author: Baron (S), 31-05-2011 22:31
river
If you have run through the bounty hunters area after Sarek Village you have missed the brown tent and the sword, just cross a bridge for the tent, the sword, see earlier posts.
Then the purple tent, see earlier posts.

Author: Ramza (Poland), 30-05-2011 17:42
brown tent
I don;t know what to do. the only thing what i can do is to kill Mondchine but after lose lot of my army i got only the sharpshooter bow what gives nothing to me (only earth orb which i dont know who give to).
I haven't been in brown, purple and white tent.
Only pixie quest is in my questlog and sword-gladius.
What should i do now?

Author: Baron (S), 25-05-2011 08:18
Upgrading dwellings
Yes the option is there but not necessary, its a little depending on how you play the map. I have not used that option once when playing the map. Some like to play the map in high speed and gives SA dwellings more growth or whatever choice is, its an option for the player to use or not use.
Journey for life is my latest map. Just make sure that you get your hands on the last release (released a couple of weeks ago.)

Thanks for your opinion Cedie, enjoy the ending.

Author: Cedie (USA), 24-05-2011 23:32
Found it!
I knew I should have kept notes. This map is amazing, so many things to do, so many quests to remember (and forget if you do not pay attention). You are right I forgot about the wizard because I stumbled upon the secret way by accident. And there lies what rool wanted. It would have been better if somehow the artifact needed to open the guard is accessible much later so as not to open it very early on.

This is the type of map that makes one crave for more. Nice story with humor, secret passages, decent to tough fights especially early on. It was late in the map that I realize one can increase growth of upgraded dwellings in town so the early fights are tough. Of course one can always "wait" for more troops but that is what separates this map from others: the craving to know what comes next. I would rate this map as one of the best maps I ever played bar none. It is up there with the maps of valery.

Baron, you are a talented mapmaker. I hope to get to play your upcoming maps.

Back to the game......I have not finished it.

Author: Baron (S), 24-05-2011 22:58
Strange way to do it
If i am not misstaken you didnt follow that seers hut reading at all. Before solved there lived an half crazy wizard named Rool that asked you to find a new orb for him:

"Ahh! A polite young man. Since you are here "visiting" i have broken my magic ball and need a new one. I know there is a temporary marketplace outside town. Maybe if you went over there to see what you can find. If you find a new one for me i could give you....I will think of something. Will you do this for me young man?"

Go and search the marketplace outside of town! There is a wagon and some other stuff northeast of his home...

Author: Cedie (USA), 24-05-2011 21:58
Tricked
Baron, I already know the secret place. In fact, I already opened 2 of them (including the one that gives Orb of firmament). I can open the other 2 but it seems they give the other orbs. Very early on a seer (Esslock) needs the orb of firmament so I gave it to him. The reward, eventually, is a sword. Have I been fooled? Or is there another one that I have missed. Do tell me.

Author: Baron (S), 24-05-2011 20:51
Sarek Village
Has 6 buildings three of them have important messages or gives artifact.

At the Inn there is a one time hint. I will post it here as it easy to forget:
"Good! you sche i knowsch what few know. There isch a schecret path under the schquare schtatue in Marschden. It leadsch to schome elemental schtory i guesch. Ischnt that worth a beer lad?"

The house that differs in the village (Ulriks home), visit it, even if it doesnt seem visitable. Bring reward to church nearby and to monk further down south.

You allready know this Cedie but to others: The third house (dwarf lives here) will repeat its hint so i will not post it here.

Author: Cedie (USA), 24-05-2011 19:12
Orb of firmament
Baron, thanks for the hint. I have opened up the white border, gave the orb of driving rain, fought elementals, and now a quest guard wants the orb of firmament which I do not have since I gave it to a seer very early on. Could you tell me where it is?

Author: Baron (S), 21-05-2011 07:26
Hmm
Cedie, I dont know what you have done or not but: Have you seen the waterfalls yet which you passed when running through the bountyhunters? They are very visual. Search between the upper and the second, Some hints in this map is a one time hint as i wrote in map-description "your memory and your wit will be tested". Have you found the purple tent yet? If not, you have to WW pass Gurshanks home to west, enter subterranean gate. Search in the volcano area for the tent also south in this area set sail to a small island and collect what is there (Dont miss it, its also crucial). Purple border is south of Drogbas home. Also, when you found AB, be careful to whom you give it (Save game before you give it away)

Author: Cedie (USA), 21-05-2011 01:53
Armageddon's Blade
Can someone clue me in on where the armageddon's blade is located? I need it to open the guard in Stagonia. Thanks.

Author: Cedie (USA), 19-05-2011 15:08
Stuck
I just captured Stagonia and now I am unsure where to go next. Before that I have captured Mondchine, killed Baron, and captured his hideout. There are artifacts that I need to find including titan's gladius for the seer near mondchine, sword of hellfire for a seer near stagonia, and armageddon's blade to open up a guard. I have not located a black tent neither so I think I need one of the artifacts and the rest follows. I remember seeing a sign a few days walk after opening up the guard in exchange for cornucopia saying something like "an important item can be found in the three waterfalls" but I am not able to locate the waterfalls. Any hints?

Author: Georgee (Czech rep.), 18-05-2011 01:25 Like
TY
Thanks for a hint, it helped. The boat was actually blocking the way. I was able to beat the map, it took me 700 days. Its one of the best maps I've ever played, thank you.

Author: Baron (S), 17-05-2011 07:50
Loombia
Hi Georgee
You are on the right track. Use only WW in the mountains, not summon boat as this can and will stop you. From the most west of the three small lakes, continue through the mountains (Hidden path) first east then west then south and east again. Good thinking keeping the bow and armor until you are forced to leave them (which is very soon).
Good luck

(Later: If you cant find the entrance to the white borderguard, let me know, and i will post it here)

Author: Georgee (Czech rep.), 17-05-2011 01:52 Like
Below Loombia
Hi, at first let me say it is a really nice map. But I got stuck. I am bellow the town Loombia, I got passed the orange player and came to the water. I used waterwalk and summon ship a few times so I end in the middle of the mountains, but I can't move forward. Did I miss sth.? Also I havent found a white tent yet.
I got two orbs + the two things to access the other two, but I didnt want to part with the bow and the armor yet.
Any help appreciated.

Author: Baron (S), 01-05-2011 21:24
Mail
I have send you a mail

Author: Carina (Amsterdam, holland), 01-05-2011 16:40
The misfortunate drogba hare
Best (and hardest!) map I,ve ever played. But I,ve got stuck. looking for purple, white and black tent,ánd for Armageddon's blade for several month now. Can't find them. Have beaten Mondschine and captured Stagonia. Hint please.....

Author: Baron (S), 30-04-2011 01:04
Nirvarain
I think you missed the wog options here.
You can upgrade certain creatures in their castles belonging. Gold Dragons can be upgraded. You dont have any Supreme Archangels (They are the key to the map) which you can get in Mondchines Castle, Buy Archangels and upgrade them. Right (or left click, dont recall right now)on the creature. Other chaps can also be upgraded as Grand elfs and Zealots. Check it out

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 |

The misfortunate Drogba Hare walkthrough

Plot:

On a sunny day Drogba sets out for an adventure. His parents, Karon and Artie
has gone to the market and will not be back for a month.
"Ahh! What a beautiful day. What could possible go wrong on a day like this?"
Drogba points his nose in one direction and off he go.

----------------------------

Firstly i must say this, The map requires that your english is fairly good
as there will be many things to read as you MUST read, during your adventure.
If you dont like to read messages in the game, this map is nothing for you.

The map is not an ordinary Homm3 map, What do i mean by that?
Well there will be much problem solving during the game, your memory and your wit
will be tested and not so much fights, especially during the first half of the game.
If this can suit you i wish you a happy game. Hopefully you will find a challenging game

The map is a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.

Wogify with my settings, Please use my attached wog file settings
Unpack zip-file in Hoom3 root-folder.
Make sure that the "Drogba.dat" is in same directory as the map.
If you dont use this settings! There can and probably will be problems with the map.

Fixes:
The Seer's hut at 1,79,69 (Intially Mother Olga, Beside Drogas home)
Becomes visited from start. The quest is moved.

/Baron

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy