Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Author: Sikira (Japan), 01-05-2024 08:06

Sanquinary Ascension - Sanquinary Ascension - Heroes 5 map

Good more...

Author: Kanczo (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:21

. - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

Wiem juz ogarnąłem, ale dzięki wielkie, dobrze że są jeszcze osoby co pomogą;) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 01:11

:) - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

1. Sciągasz mapę.
2. Kopiujesz do katalogu MAPS w katalogu głównym Hirosów.
3. Rozpakowujesz.
4. Odpalasz grę, wybierasz single scenarios i powinieneś mieć nową mapę widoczną na liście.
5. Jeśli ściągasz mapy na HOTA musisz mieć zainstalowany dodatek do Hirosów Horn of the Abyss. Mapy do wersjiS
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 00:20

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

I guess I am getting there but would need more help to find a way to reach orange two way portal. I cleaned up level and need to go to the underworld. more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 30-04-2024 22:53

Restart - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I restarted map and now I see why Roland is important, hell a lot of crusaders. Now Im struggling with Sandro, all minions are down.
Amazing map.
more...

Author: 32167 , 30-04-2024 16:10

Done - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Once again, thank you so much for such a thoughtful map.
We look forward for your new creation!
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The misfortunate Drogba Hare - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The misfortunate Drogba Hare - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The misfortunate Drogba Hare - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The misfortunate Drogba Hare

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

On a sunny day Drogba sets out for an adventure. His parents, Karon and Artie has gone to the market and will not be back for a month.
"Ahh! What a beautiful day. What could possible go wrong on a day like this?"
Drogba points his nose in one direction and off he go.

Added: 27-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Impossible | Poolya | Lord of the Ribs II | Battle of Bawses

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-184 |

Author: Ernad (Bosnia), 25-03-2011 15:17 Like
New map :)))))))))))))
Hi Baron

I'm glad to hear that you make a new map. For our community, it means a lot, but please make slowly and patiently, and no doubt it will be great.

Thanks for all

Author: Baron (S), 24-03-2011 07:01
Drogba
Hello guys.

Haha! Yes i am a vicious bugger :D.
It has been a pleasure to build this map and give others joy/headache. Some points in this map allmost demands that you write down if you dont have a very good memory as i said in the map description. Pierre, i have send you a mail on what to do next.

Thanks both of you for your kind words :)

As a little what to come i can say that i finally got the idea to a new map as i am working on right now "The journey of life" (In this i have horns growing out of my forehead). When it will be finished i dont know, hopefully within the next couple of weeks.

Author: Hieu, 24-03-2011 04:45
thanks Baron
Thank you for the previous advice ^^ you put such briliant hints on the map (such as the gladius blade), anywaym great map, it's the first map of you that I played and I'm very much satisfied. rated 10 of course.

Author: Pierrot (Nantes, France), 24-03-2011 02:20
Lost ...
Hey Baron, thanks for this huge map ..; you have been very vicious on some things --' (the titan's gladius for example, the purple tent, etc ..) but the total is very brilliant, you must have spen some months on it, the humour is nearly constantly present, the mystery too, that make a very good adventure. Good work :)
In fact this map is so perfected that I'm locked after the white/black tents area's ... don't know where is the white border guard or whatever portal it is. I killed everybody in the mirror area, the ncromancers, took the true path on elven territory, killed sacred phoenixes and now I absolutely don't know what to do after that --'

Author: Baron (S), 24-03-2011 00:11
Mail
I have send you a mail Hieu.
Good luck

Author: Hieu (Vietnam), 23-03-2011 19:18 Like
I'm so stuck...please help.
Hi Baron, firstly I want to say thank you for making such wonderful maps. I've been playing this maps for hour straight...But now I'm stuck. I got up to the brown tent, but I don't know have the purple tent. I have slained Monchine but I don't know where to get the amargedon blades. Can you give me some small advices. I think I have missed something somewhere.

Author: Baron (S), 13-03-2011 08:57
Mail
Evgeny! I have send you a mail.
Thanks.

Tatycze! No mailadress given from you.
But i think like this, you have just started the map and are allready stuck. The map will only get harder. Please try to solve this one yourself.
Thanks.

cth (Kyiv) writes:
29-08-2013 17:27

emails

dont send emails. just write the answers here. some people are able to use search properly. tnx.

Author: Tatycze (Czech Republic,C.budejovice), 13-03-2011 00:53
Cape of velocity
Pls where is Cape of velocity or vial of lifeblood in the start of scenario i cant go anywhere,part with trols is done,but i cant find anyone of these artifacts and continue in map :(
srry for bad englisch,i hope you understand and help me.thx for great map

Author: Evgeny (Israel), 12-03-2011 17:40 Like
Stucked
Great map, the type I like most.

Seems that I stuck. I need the Crown of Dragontooth to proceed and I cant find it. I gave the armagedon blade to the underground pass (the one with "?won ssaP .ouy knahT .ti evah retteb I " writing)

(Still dont have the black and white tents)

Need help, thanks

Author: Baron (S), 09-03-2011 15:03
Commander
Yes its a shame that i didnt know about the commander stuff earlier. The final, as you now know and suspected, is not intended to be overcome like that at all, there are other ways, as one is forced to do. Replaying the map? All the suprise moments are gone now so i think the map has done its best.

Thanks Jakub and np:)

Author: Jakub (czech rep.), 09-03-2011 12:42 Like
end
uff i did it finally...but the choosing the commander really wasnt a good idea, so the final race wasnt that good as i can beat all of the racers :D well done with the map man and thx for your little helps..

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 08-03-2011 20:10
Stucked
I did it :) just forgot bout this :)

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 08-03-2011 20:00
Stucked
"Also give some money and resources in castles to make angals grouth higher. "

How ? i missed thisone ..

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 08-03-2011 19:48
Stucked
I get it.. :) i have just played only SOD version , and forgot bout these things in WOG.. :) now its ok :) but i lose too many archangels in battles :D :) tnx anyway :) hf

Author: Blue orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 08-03-2011 15:53 Like
MaxSI
Hi there, you can go to Mondchine Castle double click on your archangels, give some gold and gems and voila :) You can check on WOG settings page which creatures may be upgraded that way. Just make sure you will do that on day 7, less money cost.
Also give some money and resources in castles to make angals grouth higher.

Good luck

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 08-03-2011 13:25
Stucked
OK tnx :) i will say later what's going on ;)

Author: Baron (S), 08-03-2011 06:52
OK
Yes you can, of course. And yes that is the location.

Ok u use my map specifics, but you just wrote that you couldnt make supreme archangels and i was wondering why. If you prefer playing with archangels its up to you, its harder of course, instead you now face some months waiting as you couldnt pass the 3'rd necromancer, due to great losses in previous battles.

Good luck

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 08-03-2011 01:18
Stucked
Sure i did. u cant go to necromancers then ? ... its near the 1st castle without fort i think. next to the 1 of the armageddons blade quest. isnt it ? anyway i use ur map specifics.. as its said to use them better . and all fights im with archangels. no with supreme archangels .. :) if i was with them.. its easy then :D

Author: Baron (S), 07-03-2011 19:56
Stucked?
Hi MaxSI!
You say you cant upgrade Archangels to Supreme Archangels?? Cant you do that in Mondchine Castle? I can anyway.

Another thing i was wondering about. Have you delivered the Sword of Hellfire to the freezing man, him with a cold? Its a usefull trade.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 07-03-2011 17:54 Like
no
you dont need these upgrades ,you just need to ressurect army in every battle,get back fil magic points and fight next one(you know the use of clone for it dont you?)

Author: Blue orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 07-03-2011 17:40 Like
info..
MaxSI, I'm affraid you didn't use WOG settings at their best. You should made archangels grouth bigger as they are your main force for these battles. Next upgrade them to Supreme Archangels, also grand elves to sylvans. I have minimal or no losses in these fights, sure they are tough especially last one, but with correct army they are doable.
Regards

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 07-03-2011 15:52
Stucked
But i cant ... i can beat only 2 of them with many lose . i got 2000 elves , 1000 cyclposed , 2000 battle drawfs , 30 archangels , and ... 150 pegauses... should i end turn like 2-3 monts to get more army ? Or ? ...

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 07-03-2011 15:45 Like
RE:
qwsa:town portal!
for that,play the chess party!
MaxSI:beat them!
these ones you must not avoid!

Author: MaxSI (Bulgaria), 07-03-2011 13:45
Stucked
OK.. I stucked... I just found armagedons blade , opened the right quest , and then i go into necromancers. so i must beat the necormancers ? but ... its too hard to go into 2 heroes ... and then 3rd maybe , cuz to open the gate u must defeat Dark Angel. And i think its the 3rd necromancer ? ... so what to do ?

Author: Baron (S), 07-03-2011 07:57
Town portal
It is not good if you didnt follow the instructions in "a very easy come reward"-event at the chessboard?

Author: qwsa (cr), 06-03-2011 22:06
getting b
how to get back from black and white tent area?

Author: Baron (S), 05-03-2011 17:09
Mean while
I have posted a updated map. I missed the wog-settings of changing the commander as you wish. It should and would not be changed as is given from start. If you do, the map is destroyed into total desaster. Grrrrr!!!

Thanks Jakub for informing me on this :)

Author: Baron (S), 05-03-2011 07:55
Jakub
I have send you a mail.

Author: Jakub Dusil (Hluboka n/Vlt., Czech Rep.), 04-03-2011 21:25 Like
...searching
ok it seems i have a problem again. i went back from mirror by using Stagonia town, mean the surface one, cause when i passed away thrue the underwold one i missed both: the assassination of Dark Angel and the Crown of dragontooth. But as got back thrue th bounty hunter area i got nothing to do, or it just seems like that. Im almost sure that at the begining i saw some brown purple or another gate to go but no i cant find anything all over the map. Please give me just a small advice. or tell me if i missed something. Still dont ave wite and black tents...thanks

Author: Baron (S), 03-03-2011 08:04
Feedback
Blue orb:
Yes the difficulty can allways increase. In this map i thought it was better to let go of many tough fights as the quest and choices gives the player very much work to do.
Thank you for your feedback, this is important for me, and your very warming words :)

Jakub:
Mirror land, no you are not lost, there are ways out of there its just for you to find it, save often.
Confused, Yes that was the point with all those quests/nonquests. I tried to put that in the map description shown here on the left as i know it will not suit all players. You have rather much left to do, keep it up Jakub i think you will find the effort worth it in the end. Thanks.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-184 |

The misfortunate Drogba Hare walkthrough

Plot:

On a sunny day Drogba sets out for an adventure. His parents, Karon and Artie
has gone to the market and will not be back for a month.
"Ahh! What a beautiful day. What could possible go wrong on a day like this?"
Drogba points his nose in one direction and off he go.

----------------------------

Firstly i must say this, The map requires that your english is fairly good
as there will be many things to read as you MUST read, during your adventure.
If you dont like to read messages in the game, this map is nothing for you.

The map is not an ordinary Homm3 map, What do i mean by that?
Well there will be much problem solving during the game, your memory and your wit
will be tested and not so much fights, especially during the first half of the game.
If this can suit you i wish you a happy game. Hopefully you will find a challenging game

The map is a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.

Wogify with my settings, Please use my attached wog file settings
Unpack zip-file in Hoom3 root-folder.
Make sure that the "Drogba.dat" is in same directory as the map.
If you dont use this settings! There can and probably will be problems with the map.

Fixes:
The Seer's hut at 1,79,69 (Intially Mother Olga, Beside Drogas home)
Becomes visited from start. The quest is moved.

/Baron

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy