Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 03-05-2024 09:14

Великолепная работа! - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо автору за столь интересную карту!

Варвары убились просто.

Подземных тварей убил вместе со звероящерами (так как они мешались).

С нежитью пришлось попотеть.

Не понял как запечатать Обливион, поэтому в конце пришлось убивать объединенное войско Дзаздры.

Было интересно, спасибо!
more...

Author: sasha (valencia, spain), 03-05-2024 01:03

bad map - The 5th element - episode three - Heroes 3 map

horrible map, dont waste your time more...

Author: Michal , 02-05-2024 19:20

average - Planeswalkers - Heroes 3 map

too long, too tedious, it's hard to get to the green one. more...

Author: Rastislav Wolf (Slovensko), 02-05-2024 15:52

Krásna krajina - A Beautiful Land - Heroes 4 map

ok more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 02-05-2024 14:01

Super! - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Очень качественно прорисованная карта! Сразу видны старания. Особенно понравились атмосферные места, создающие впечатление деревень, гаваней, городов. Визуал мне чем-то напомнил мой любимый Disciples. Одним словом, супер! more...

Author: Dion (Athens, Greece), 02-05-2024 10:12

Access to the underworld - 007 meets Dr. No 2020 - Heroes 3 map

I've managed to fly over the pond in northwest and now I'm in 28,2,0. I can find access portal or access to underworld, nor I can reach the necropolis on the east at 61,1,0! This map is masterpiece, please help! more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 01-05-2024 22:41

The map Aeten Nomere has been updated! - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

The map has been updated to version 1.91!
-Several new events have been added.
-Added a possibility to play Factory (2nd and 8th players).

Карта обновлена до версии 1.91!
-Добавлено несколько новых событий.
-Добавлена возможность играть за Фабрику (2-ой и 8-ой игроки).
more...

Author: Sasha (Canada), 01-05-2024 18:16

Yellow two way portal - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Wow, I was in the airship but was not able to figure out that path. Thanks a lot for your help more...

Author: VAD , 01-05-2024 14:02

Revenge from the Swamp - Revenge from the Swamp - Heroes 3 map

Отличная работа! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 01-05-2024 13:40

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Need to get to airship yard at 56, 31 and then fly to portal via path which starts next to Tower city at 26,34. Just follow green bushes, there is a hint in the storyline.
To get to airship yard area you need to have diplomat's ring, which you get from a hut at 10,115 . All coordinates are for
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The misfortunate Drogba Hare - map rating = 15 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The misfortunate Drogba Hare - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The misfortunate Drogba Hare - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The misfortunate Drogba Hare

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods

On a sunny day Drogba sets out for an adventure. His parents, Karon and Artie has gone to the market and will not be back for a month.
"Ahh! What a beautiful day. What could possible go wrong on a day like this?"
Drogba points his nose in one direction and off he go.

Added: 27-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Arlok | Yin and Yang | Invasion of the Vampires | Der Herr der Ringe

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-184 |

Author: Jakub Dusil (Hluboka n/Vlt., Czech Rep.), 03-03-2011 01:44 Like
yea but i cant get there as already im at mirror in or can i?

Author: Blue orb (Sofia, Bulgaria), 03-03-2011 01:25 Like
Baron
This was really great map!
The end was quite short after the looong start, but still very enjoyable. The race remind me the cartoon film 'wacky races :) It's kinda unusual map as you don't have to combat with every enemy, infact they will vanish you as soon as player get contact with them. I like the maps with a bit of humour like this. There a few though fights in the map but a lot of hard quests, it's up to players, I like both mapmaking styles.
I would rate this map among top 10-15 maps I ever played for difficulty, and among top 5 for atmosphere and taste.
Keep up the good work man, you have great talent.
I vote well desreved 10!

@Jakub - you may want to check below Deseria and above Mondchine.

Author: Jakub Dusil (Hluboka n/Vlt., Czech Rep.), 03-03-2011 00:47 Like
exit from mirror land
Hi Baron, please just tell me if is there any way from Mirror inn, to kill mondchine or to get the golden bow. I have found the armagedons blade but dont have any of quest to leave the place.
At the beginning i almost got rid of playing this map cause it was really too much confusing which i dont like, but the lategame seems like nice work again from u. Thanks for making such a good maps. Hope i didnt fail again cause i think i dont have any save before entering to the mirror land.

Author: bigcitymama, 02-03-2011 15:04 Like
good news
...then we can expect omething like a sequel^^ :)

Author: Baron (S), 01-03-2011 20:18
Comments
Good job bigc :)
Third Pendant, that was a very tricky one dont you think :)
And you can say that the end was the start. By this nothing said.
Thanks.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 01-03-2011 16:54 Like
the end
was so close!
finished :)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 01-03-2011 16:10 Like
third pendant of holiness
lmfao!very funny baron!
best reminder of how the simplest is the nearest to a solution!

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 01-03-2011 15:41 Like
vote
just to cast my vote :)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 01-03-2011 15:39 Like
pendant of holiness.
both are in the same area than the quests demanding them!just walk around (specialy on the center ) :)
if i only could find the third pendant...:(
the +10-2 sword is in water in the bountyhunters area,left side before passage to brown tent...
the other sword(of judgemant) is a trick,just leave it as you need the orb of firmament to advance the game.

Author: MArek (Poland), 01-03-2011 15:38
ohhh
Got it :) thx mama :)

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 01-03-2011 15:32 Like
a tent !
:)

Author: MArek (Poland), 01-03-2011 12:19
Island with volcanos
Thx Baron ( btw. this map is awesome ! )
so one more question - is there anything interesting on the island with plenty of volcanos ?

Author: Baron (S), 01-03-2011 08:02
Gurshank
Its not a good a idea to try to fight Gurshank. Avoid him.

Author: MArek (Poland), 01-03-2011 03:25
Problems :)
I'm stuck :) i need plenty of artifacts ( three different swords, 2 pendants of holiness etc...:) ) and I've got no clue where they are :/ but i'll try to find them. I've just one question - do i need to fight gurshank ? I lost half of my army on Monidne sa I ve got no chance against Gurshank

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 27-02-2011 18:19 Like
hm
that sounds nice!

Author: valery, 27-02-2011 14:35 Like
papyrus
It is very easy to script, needs only 2 lines of text. if interested, drop the question in the ERM help thread (HC) and I will give you the codes. With papyrus activated, you can talk to the player at any moment and guide him. Possibilities are endless, and more fun.

Author: Baron (S), 27-02-2011 08:23
Papyrus
Thanks valery :)

Yes! That could be useful. I dont know anything about erm-scripting, have been looking at the erm console and have some novice qustions of course about on how to get started.

Also i dont know what new possibilities the scripting gives you. But i will try to find it out as when building the three last maps i sometime felt "Shame that i cant do this or that".

Author: valery, 26-02-2011 21:51 Like
Quests
With a lot of artefacts and quests huts to memorize it is always a good idea to organize all this info in the papyrus log, so the player never gets lost.
http://img69.imagesh ack.us/img69/8397/45 689.jpg

Scripting level required: really beginner

(voting too, hehe)

Author: Baron (S), 26-02-2011 16:42
aarghh...
I missed that comment last night, sorry bigc. I missed a lot of things last night :) (wonder why? fridays you know)
I am very happy with all positive comments. I will help if i see that someone passed a place/hint a while ago and missed/forgotten about it. I understand that it can be very hard or even impossible to refind a hint on this map especially as some of them are a one time hint. A big congrat to all of you players that completes the map. as i can understand that it is very close to, as bigc says: "ill broke my PC before that..." :)

Author: Baron (S), 26-02-2011 00:20
Me?
Thanks stasek. But 3DO is since long gone a company in bankruptcy. So i will not apply for a job there (It would be expencive). It is because of our russian friends that the game got a new spirit. And i dont have time for more jobs then i have allready :)

Author: Baron (S), 26-02-2011 00:07
Quest
"Becomes visited from start. The quest is moved."

Means, there is... when i plays the map It is an allready visited seers hut. Before visiting it. I dont dare removing the seers hut of risk in transforming that bug to another place. So i decided to leave the hut be.

If you open the map in the mapeditor and check that hut, directly east of drogbas home you will understand. (Do it after you finished the map)

Author: stasek (Poland Wro), 25-02-2011 23:57
stasek
Baron definitely should!! ^^ Cause You have a Gift :) 3DO should recruit you ;p;p Be sure that if you create another map I willbe the first person who start to play You can mail me then ;p

Author: Baron (S), 25-02-2011 23:56
Hints
Thx Tia
And leave the hints to me if you please.
:)

There is numerous ways to build a map and there is numerous of players, some like it as my wife (said it before), no problems and a lots of things to collect on a map just straight a head. Others likes it the other way around. I respect them all. The tricky thing is when i decide on what kind of map i would like to build is, which person will it appeal to and which person will i let down, I have now covered the most of this grounds for only YOU dear player. What is good and what is bad. What i dont like is when a map goes wrong (Bugs).. hmm many says its wrong very very few helps you out, i guess its mankind in nutshell. This map.. so far no bugs reported. If there is they would certainly be noticed and reported as fast as hell.

Thanks to all that like my doings and maybe i will popup with another story some day. Right now i have been looking at the mapeditor for about 2 weeks (When not sleeping) and found that i have no good story for a followup if i had.. whom to appeal?

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 25-02-2011 23:32 Like
advancing
game is advancing,its a petty i got to stop for the night :(.
Just when i was about to discover what trick hides behind the triple choice of path ^^!(dwarfs,elfs or zealots)(nope dont tell me!)
Its getting better and better!
good night fellas lol!
p.s.
yep ,its "clova the seer" and it requires all skills over 20 for its quest;and as blue orb mentioned theres a remark from you about this seer...only i dont understand what you mean by "Becomes visited from start. The quest is moved."

Author: Blue orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 25-02-2011 22:19 Like
10x
Got it!
Thanks Baron. Yeah near home:) I was almost sure that it must be hiden subterrain gate somewhere.

Author: Baron (S), 25-02-2011 22:02
Tia
Thx
You forgotten or missed one point
U got mail
/Baron

Author: Blue orb (Sofia,Bulgaria), 25-02-2011 21:08 Like
Great map
Congrats Baron, this by far is your best map tiil now:)
Now to the question: I'm at the begining of month 11, not so much left, I just defeated sacred fenixes at white tent, got black before that, so assuming I need to pass somewhere white boarder guard or white garrison to carry on. The problem is that I never see them(white boarder/garrison) up to now. I suspect that missed some hiden teleporter/subterrai n gate that will leads to next area.

@bigcitymama-there is remark from mapmaker for this bug, so go ahead, you may ask me if you stuck anyway.

@Baron-when I finish the map will post some more impressions.
TIA

Author: Baron (S), 25-02-2011 21:02
Its not a bug
There is no time limit bigc, take your time, and "All skills" are you sure?. "Attack+20" ; i know, Be careful whats your decision when giving upon you.

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 25-02-2011 20:08 Like
forgot!
i dont know if this is a bug or just another of your joke in this map...
but quest near "drogbas town" that demands 20 of all skills ,doesnt work !
Or is there a time limit?

Author: bigcitymama (greece), 25-02-2011 20:05 Like
MKking
you can find the dragontooth neclage in the same cyclops territory!
Just walk around and you will step on it! :)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | 181-184 |

The misfortunate Drogba Hare walkthrough

Plot:

On a sunny day Drogba sets out for an adventure. His parents, Karon and Artie
has gone to the market and will not be back for a month.
"Ahh! What a beautiful day. What could possible go wrong on a day like this?"
Drogba points his nose in one direction and off he go.

----------------------------

Firstly i must say this, The map requires that your english is fairly good
as there will be many things to read as you MUST read, during your adventure.
If you dont like to read messages in the game, this map is nothing for you.

The map is not an ordinary Homm3 map, What do i mean by that?
Well there will be much problem solving during the game, your memory and your wit
will be tested and not so much fights, especially during the first half of the game.
If this can suit you i wish you a happy game. Hopefully you will find a challenging game

The map is a one hero run with many quests and tricks.
Obejcts that normally is unpassable may be passable.

Wogify with my settings, Please use my attached wog file settings
Unpack zip-file in Hoom3 root-folder.
Make sure that the "Drogba.dat" is in same directory as the map.
If you dont use this settings! There can and probably will be problems with the map.

Fixes:
The Seer's hut at 1,79,69 (Intially Mother Olga, Beside Drogas home)
Becomes visited from start. The quest is moved.

/Baron

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy