Author: trotyl (Poland), 04-05-2024 19:46

torso for statue of legion - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hi! where can I get torsoe to complete statue of legion? I feel like I am stuck in this location :) more...

Author: Anton , 04-05-2024 18:57

Where to get 6 sea wolves? - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Where to get 6 sea wolves for the guard of the passage? more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 04-05-2024 16:37

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Haven't you played first part? No pain, no gain. more...

Author: Sadness , 04-05-2024 15:42

So bad map - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

A very bad card... Computer tasks aimed at killing you. The game starts with your humiliation. Where is hardcore here, if it's not hardcore, but rather a mockery of the player? more...

Author: Vrag , 04-05-2024 15:23

Замечания - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Карта неплохо нарисована, по уровню сложности подойдёт абсолютно любому игроку. Предлагаю верфи сделать открытыми, потому что компьютер их просто не открывает. more...

Author: Andor (UK), 04-05-2024 09:31

Yes sir =) - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Let me guess, your name is No-one. more...

Author: Vaclav (Czech Rep.), 04-05-2024 09:20

Re: - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

No one likes WOG, no one uses it! Only SoD or HotA more...

Author: геннадий (Москва), 04-05-2024 08:56

грандиозный тест - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

Очень интересно, но непонятно как в нее играть. Раз десять начинал и всегда упираешься в тупик. more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 03-05-2024 21:01

air magic - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

when i killed the ai, the tomb of air dropped but my back pack was full so i did not get the tomb. is the map unfinishable now? more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 03-05-2024 17:31

Спасибо - Легенды прошлого (Legends of the past) - Heroes 3 map

Благодарю за комментарий.

Чтобы "запечатать" врата Обливиона, нужно после победы над четырьмя героями красного цвета (Даэдра), воспользоваться порталом, который непосредственно приведёт вас в Обливион.
И уже там, вам предстоит сразиться с ещё одним героем (Лорд даэдра), и после одержан
more...

Author: Spyloxguy43 (zagreb, croatia), 03-05-2024 14:15

supernatural more like super softlock - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

this is a planned map so everything has to be put in place to work effectively. When I was trying to get to the first skeleton i was softlocked because an enchanted spring was placed in the way. So i had to give myself leeway by placing a bit of dirt in the world editor also the sharpshooter bow isn more...

Author: Stoyan (Bulgaria), 03-05-2024 12:54

Perfect map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for the great map !!!
I really really like it :)
more...

Author: alderski , 03-05-2024 12:48

Author's comment - Alderski's Grand Skill Test - Heroes 3 map

A skill test that uses Hota's new capabilities and introduces several new features:
- More balanced army forces of both players thanks to equalizing the sum of "AI value"
- Depending on specialization, heroes have different starting levels (more pronounced unit specialties )
more...

Author: Andor (UK), 03-05-2024 10:55

Thank you! - To conquer the world - Heroes 3 map

Amazing map my brother! Simple and complex (a bit crowded but the benefits outweigh that ten fold).

All the heroes are gods with super weapons which makes for a very engaging adventure, there is some water and islands, great layout, what more you want.
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings v. 2.0 - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings v. 2.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings v. 2.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings v. 2.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

Bugs from the previous map have been fixed. New adventures, new faces for the heroes and more ..
Tips: Keep the rings in the game, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

The Anduin is a mighty river and has long neld the Mordor at day. Yet the Dark Lord does not yield up his desires so easily. In secret, a host hast come forth from the very gates of Minas Morgul. It camps along the Anduin's east bank.

Added: 18-06-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Eternal Glory | Vampir contra Angel IV | Kingdom in peaces MPgame | Fair (AI teamed)

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-170 |

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 27-01-2012 09:55
Hello, Vallex
The city Minas Tirith, wow, too crowded, not very beautiful, sorry

And I'm about to finish this map, great. Pitifully, very pitifully, my main hero Treebeard do not have archery nor water, oh my god... he is the only one with high Attack and defense

And I think too many hidings will destroy players' happiness, an appropriate amount is enough

the death of the thousands of phoenixes and archdevils is creative

and the event before the Witch King 3: make a new "save", not "safe"

how could you make the library at (59,101,0) visited already?

and the 4 pandora's boxes, why the top one of them are different? 9000 cavaliers, I see others are all 4000

I'm leaving for school also, come on, be quick or I'll not complete it...

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 27-01-2012 05:31
LOTR3
www.divastudio.net/a sterix/extras/lotr31 .jpg - new look of LOTR 3.0; City of Minas Tirith - give me your opinion

Author: wura (israel), 27-01-2012 04:12
finished:)
awesome map!! i hope u will do a lot more. i really enjoyed it!

Author: Borislav Andreev (Bulgaria Ruse), 27-01-2012 02:50
:)
Картата е невороятна е за Heroes 3....аз съм си закърмен с него :) Много си я набутал тази синя палатка не те ли е срам от 2 дена я търся :D

Author: Juampi (Uruguay), 27-01-2012 01:55
@Vallex : SOW
lol then he`s stucked there for some reason. Thank you as allways.

Author: Juampi (Uruguay), 27-01-2012 01:53
idk what happens
After entering the secret passage of mordor (before going underground) i dont know why i cant walk trough to the subterranean Gate. I ve cheked the map and only have to go

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 27-01-2012 01:39
SOW
Shackles of War is in Gothmog. In the beginning of the game he must kill Isildur and then he can pass through guard at 114/51/0.

Author: Juampi (Uruguay), 27-01-2012 01:19
@Vallex : SOW
The guard at 51:114 requires Shackles of War to pass trough it.

:/

thnx fot the other stuff, i will look for them

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 27-01-2012 00:41
to Borislav Andreev
Харесва ли ти картата. Дай едно рамо за рейтинга. Виждам в БГ не е умрял Хироус 3 :)

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 27-01-2012 00:27
hints
after Smaug you can conquer Dale. There is the answer

after Osgiliath, look carefully around

Author: Kommanche (Athens), 26-01-2012 23:49
Oh yes
I see it.Thanks,

Author: alukim, 26-01-2012 23:39
to Kommanche
there is a hidden artifact near by ;-)

Author: Kommanche (Athens), 26-01-2012 22:05
How to reach Bilbo
I am at the very beginning. With Frodo I can not reach the prison which Bilbo is kept. I do not have summon boat.

Author: Borislav Andreev (Bulgaria Ruse), 26-01-2012 20:30
Sutck
I killed Smaug and found Gimli... and don't have an idea what to do :(

Author: wura (israel), 26-01-2012 18:04
stuck again
i killed witch king 3, green player and took osgilliath... dont know what 2 do now

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 26-01-2012 16:53
Jokes
The new version of the map that you can download, you can start a new game and play with Gandalf before he landed at the port of the Grey Havens. There are jokes that will make you smile

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 26-01-2012 16:43
Re: Comments
I am glad that you liked the map.
1. You don't need to kill the Balrog. Intelligence - I mean artifice.
2. I know - some battles too easy, this is weakness of the map, but I try to make gameplay dependent on diplomacy. If any army did not join - the game becomes very difficult
3. some map details not well handled and some sceneries too tough and sharp to watch - I try to hinder the player in finding a way or artifact or keymaster tent. I tried to build a real labyrinth
4. the Magic Tower icon and many others I uploaded in latest version of the map. You can download it. The images are in the file H3sprite.lod, but they realy are not used by map editor. In the new version 3.0 I will try to bring more jokes by changing icons and terrain objects
5. Dark Lord has no particular relevance to the scenario. You can kill him when you want. In the original story he pursued Frodo on the road to Bree. In the scenario I envisaged it to return to the dark tower of Minas Morgul and he be killed in end of the game when he will become much stronger
6. I know that there's more to be done on the map to make it more fun or more challenging. With your help it can become better

Sorry for my bad english

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 26-01-2012 15:36
Comments
Wow, I haven't read the novel nor watched the movie of LOTGs, but Legolas is very handsome, ^_^

such a pity that all heroes do not have biographies, an great epic map shouldn't be like this

sometimes it makes me exhausted, such as getting through the labyrinth, and sometimes I almost forget the Ring of Magi, so I've spent ten mins in finding the cape of conjung... shameful, and after I kill the dragon master with many black and azure, I almost lost the way

Now I'm dealing with the ancient flame monster, 9000 phoenixes and archdevils. Intelligence? Now my main general Gandolf has only 20-30 ADPK, 1000+ spell points, hordes of archangels and 1000+ enchanters and sharpshooters. No frenzy, disrupting ray and force field, most importantly Orb of Vulnerability, or blind and berserk can be cast to phoenixes. I think I may use Clone bug to make my archangels disappear, then berserk to kill phoenixes, but Implosion so many archdevils to death is really disturbing...

I've spent three hours totally on it and tomorrow I shall finish it and then go to school, thanks author

Most importantly, this map is very good, but a little not satisfactory from perfect top. Such as some sceneries too tough and sharp to watch, and some map details not well handled, some battles too easy, some too repeatent, some too troublesome. but still good map

^_^

Author: Coyote (Athens,Greece), 26-01-2012 13:54 Like
Qin
I just start it Aeris
i'll let you know

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 26-01-2012 12:22
Also a correction
The pcx files only replace the hero portraits, but I wonder how the Magic Tower icon appear on the map?

I only know you can use wog editor to make sth look like another thing. But does the original H3 has the icon of the starting Magic Tower(witch's hut) near Gandolf?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 26-01-2012 12:17
Question
This map is not very tough but interesting, though I have a question:

I let Gandolf kill the Dark Lord (666 black knight, cosuming my thirteen minutes), but then I notice the rest of Cloak of Undead King and I assume he cannot die and should escape via the purple gate, right? If I kill him in advance, what would happen, does it matter?

And also to Coyote from Greece, I want to know, what you would say if you play my Qin the Supreme, Where the Beauty, and Uprising by Hans C. yes, it's an invitation
They are the top three maps of me,and I wonder if I would consider this map the top four after I finish it.

thanks

Author: Coyote (Athens,Greece), 26-01-2012 10:59 Like
Excellent map
Finished it
the best map i've played the last 20 years
1.Search carefully
2.Keep notes (or else you'll get lost)
3.Use ALL the heroes skills
4.You also must know all the artifact combinations,and the use of them
(for example Admirals hut gives hero the ability to cast summon boat spell)
EVERY THING YOU NEED IS ON THE MAP
Enjoy the game

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 26-01-2012 10:33
Lord of Rings V2.1 --- masterpiece
Long time I haven't found such a map

The pcx files must replace sth not only hero portrait but also map objects, for the magic tower is actually witch's hut, enchanters' hollow is hatched hut indeed, etc.

The first battle teaches me sth: if you cast basic slow when the Enchanters' first expert slow still exists, its effect will be longer due to Ring of the Magi and still at expert level of Enchanters.

Its scenery looks like my Qin the Supreme, well-done Vallex, congratulations

difficulty suitable for it, neither too easy nor too hard, well-balanced

it can be inferred that map has been carefully designed, I don't know it's done by the previous version author or Vallex you add it, but after all, good and interesting map

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 26-01-2012 05:55
Re:Missing Artifacts...
1. Shackles of war is not required nowhere;
2. elemental tomes (tomes of magic probably) are hidden. First two tomes are close to Osgiliath, third tome is in Numenor (star island)
3. dark lord is in minas morgul (probably:). close to the town is the quest guard who ask for him.

Author: Juampi (Uruguay), 26-01-2012 05:39
Missing Artifacts...
Where can i get Shackles of war and where can i get the elemental tomes? im stucked. I took a look at the map and the hero which is after the Guard who asks for SOW has it lol. Can u help me? Thanks

Also i have 2 quests missing which may resolve this but i cant remember where i havo to go. "Defeat dark lord for Genieveve" Where is she??? and "Defeat dark lord to open the gate" What gate? i cant remember the place. THNX

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 25-01-2012 23:46
Re: Got stucked
You just forgot to use the admiral's hat :)

Author: Dilu (Croatia), 25-01-2012 23:23
Got stucked
Hi,I've sent u an e-mail...

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 25-01-2012 22:39
Re: Got stucked
Please, please send me your saved games by email : val@divastudio.net.
I played many times over the place and I have not encountered problems

Author: Dilu (Croatia), 25-01-2012 21:52
Got stucked
Hi there, Im having a bit of a problem at 29/21 (or is it 21/29 i dont know how to look) where is Griffin Conservatory, Tree of Knowledge and a boat. I come with Gandalf to the Medusa Stores just above the problematic site and cant go anywhere but back up. I used "Scutlle Boat" spell but still cant pass. Is there some catch that Ive overlooked? PLEASE HELP. Map is excelent and i wouldnt like to stop here!!!

Author: Coyote (Athens,Greece), 25-01-2012 13:42 Like
Re:Re:Helm of Heavenly Enlightenment
lol
i forgot it
and i was sure that i saw it somewhere
thanks

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-170 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy