Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 12-05-2024 22:47

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Hey trotyl, I think it's very simple, under the prison with Mirlanda is another port, get on the ship with all the heroes and continue south to the portal. As soon as you arrive at the next port, read the dialogue carefully, which will tell you how to proceed with the heroes on the next path.
more...

Author: Hevneren (Norway), 12-05-2024 20:25

Bit dissapointing end - Pathways - Heroes 3 map

Was omy to calim the grand price in the map, but there is no way to reach the place after fighting tons of enemies. Impassable point. more...

Author: trotyl (Poland), 12-05-2024 19:42

Mirlanda - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Heyy Nebel, I have released Mirlanda from prison and I am super stuck - I have no idea how to advance in the map. I have been wondering around for a week :( from quest, there is only pendant of will to be obtained ( i don't know where it is but I see that you get 100 peasants, which still wont more...

Author: 32167 , 12-05-2024 19:27

:) - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Hi Sulim, thank you so much for your feedback! I’m very glad you managed to finish the map and it left a pleasant impression. From now on, I’ll be more careful about the timing of the new maps releasing :)
I plan to make "easier" version 2.5 (multiplayer/with allies) of this map. So, it
more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 12-05-2024 15:55

Done - Battlejuice 2 Delirium furens - Heroes 3 map

Finished the map. What can I say? I am totally exhausted. I gave up several times and then came back, trying different tactics. It is like a drug, was worth to wait since Christmas. Now I understand what Wasilix wrote about few maps combined in one. more...

Author: Katechkin (Saint-Petersburg), 12-05-2024 14:46

Карта работает нормально. - Aeten Nomere - Heroes 3 map

Проверил только что версии с сайта в игре - все запускаются.
Могу предположить, что:
1. Возможно, вы не обновили версию HoTA до последней версии 1.7.1.
2. Некая проблема на стороне игры, опять же лучше переустановить.
Либо, самая невероятная:
3. Некий антивирус ругается на незнакомый ему форма
more...

Author: Little_Buddha , 12-05-2024 11:18

Ответ - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

На карте магия воздуха доступна, но лично я на созданных мною картах редко полагаюсь на неё.
Если по твоему мнению она сможет помочь тебе в прохождении, то дерзай :)
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:47

Нужно нарастить армию и освободить Сера Мюллиха - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Например Сер Мюлих имеет ТП. Так же есть ТП у "золотого героя" на острове с библиотеками, за 3333 коричневых драконов
Чтобы нарастить быстро армию за синих надо дипломатом присоеденить магов - 600-700+, главное которые 300 чтобы присоединились... И сразу внизу за гидрами освободить в тюрь
more...

Author: Рашид (Украина), 12-05-2024 10:39

Ищу на этом ресурсе карт шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь)! - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Ищу на этом ресурсе карты шедевры, и конечно хвастаюсь) - или для чего тут комментарии? Или другие люди опытом тут не делятся?
Не пользуюсь читерством, не играю в случайные карты к сожалению - только ищу здесь и на других ресурсах карты-шедевры и пробую играть... как проходить быстро в описаниях и
more...

Author: Andy (UK), 12-05-2024 10:27

Lots of fun - Apocalypse Child - Heroes 3 map

Great story and character build up. First map quite tough at start but persist. Really loved the final map and building up a peasant army while under constant attack. more...

Author: Дмитрий (Россия), 12-05-2024 10:05

Пока сложно - Стражи Шотландии (Guardians of Scotland) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо за советы!
Видимо, я не успеваю бить красного до объединения их армий.
Если с первой волной я справляюсь, и на вторую еще есть шансы, то дальше становится совсем тяжело, так как приходит совсем лютая армия красных.
Еще вопрос - Уоллес может научиться магии воздуха или это невозможно?
more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 08:09

Читер и в Африке читер - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Перед кем? Открыл редактор, подкорректировал героя, посмотрел все проходы, квесты и возможность присоединения. Вариантов уйма. Вах, умник нашёлся. more...

Author: Jess T , 12-05-2024 07:58

Good map! - Divided and Hateful - Heroes 3 map

A bit long but enjoyed playing it more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 12-05-2024 07:57

Привет правильщику - Supremacy of the Lich King - Heroes 3 map

Насколько я понял ты находишь интересный для себя сценарий, смотришь через редактор кард, где не нравится правишь, а затем идёшь на скоростной проход... а смысл? Лучше создай парочку хороших карт, а читерство оно и Африке читерство. А на турнирах похожие на тебя кадры сразу орут, что другие читерят. more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Lord of The Rings 3.0 - map rating = 61 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Lord of The Rings 3.0 - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Lord of The Rings 3.0

Heroes 3: The Shadow of Death

The Lord of the Rings Classic Adventure Story.
Tips: Keep the rings, look for hidden objects and follow the comments.

Added: 07-02-2017

Heroes 3 maps: Wastelands | The Two Rivals | Europe [New edition] | Sorcerous wizard

| 1-30 | ... | 361-390 | 391-420 | 421-450 | 451-480 | 481-510 | 511-532 |

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 12-02-2012 20:39
Current map is 3.1. It has been updated

Author: gapa (Nowy Sacz, Poland), 12-02-2012 20:30
where's that new version??

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 12-02-2012 16:13
Update
I uploaded a new map version 3.1 with some corrections.

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 12-02-2012 16:10
Hints
To Dragan: You must learn fly or dimension door. think about where ;)
PS. the grail is very important.

To gapa: Sorry but no have ease way to kill Smaug. I updated the map with some corrections, one of them is that.

Author: Dragan (Macedonia), 12-02-2012 14:32
To Vallex
Ok thanks! So I should be finishing soon, I'm right in front the maunt doom gates. I defeted Sauron, I gave the rings, but I cannot go any further, I think the third gate is unreachable, there are griffins in way as well. I also got the grail but I believe it is irrelevant. Any ideas?
Thanks

Author: gapa (Nowy Sacz, Poland), 12-02-2012 14:15
Smaug
i need help killing Smaug.I can't blind Azure Dragons, and they're killing me. Any hints?? Please help, MAP IS GREAT

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 18:00
To Dragan
Use sheats. No other way. In order not to disturb the game -send your any secondary hero with cheats to conquer the nearby town.

Author: Dragan (Macedonia), 11-02-2012 17:50
To Vallex
I did made a save, but I thought the save was only a precaution since the Which king was very strong. After I killed him and lost 8000 Liches, I saved the game again but I overwrite the previous. If I knew, I wouldn't have lost the liches at all, I could have win with 0 army lost, but I thought I wont need the liches. It not fair, as now there is nothing I can do. I have 800 Archangels, 5000 Snapshooters, and 3000 enchanters, 5000 trees... but no liches

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 16:36
to Dido
Оф, грешката е моя, направил съм играта да не можеш да ползваш orb of vulnerability за Смог. А без него не можеш да даваш блайнд. Май трябва да се оправяш само с армията. Ще коригирам това в друата версия. Аз като тествах, хванах Смог когато не си е купил драконите от долния град, взех му един от двата града, чаках да събера армия и тогава атакувах

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 16:30
to Dido
Даваш blind на азуретата, убиваш черните дракони, после resurrection докато възвърнеш цялата армия, биеш азуре, после като ти намалее армията пак блайнд на азуре т.н.

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 11-02-2012 15:49 Like
To Lukas
wait a day to let him kill himself

Author: Lukas (Poland), 11-02-2012 15:25 Like
Barlog
How to kill barlog ????

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 11-02-2012 12:49
orb of vulnerability
Where can I find the orb of vulnerability

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 11-02-2012 12:26
To PARTOS (UA)
Mirkwood is the castle dungeon boots are the entrance to the dungeon

Author: PARTOS (UA), 11-02-2012 12:10
Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, Emblem of Cognizence
To get to Erebor to bring the Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, Emblem of Cognizence.
Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, Emblem of Cognizence are underground. The ship can not sail. Boots of Levitation, and Angel Wings do not have. Magic does not have. How to get to the Bird of Perception, Stoic Watchman, Emblem of Cognizence? Where are the Boots of Polarity?

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 11-02-2012 09:46
to vallex
Без тъмно синият орб който позволява да се заслепят драконите не мога да победя Смауг.На всякъде го търсих и не можах да го намеря.По долу пишеш че се намира напред в играта.Мож

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 06:22
to Dragan
no hints for this.. I put a message there: "Make new safe of the game. Maybe later you will have to come back right here". Have you any old save?

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 11-02-2012 05:25 Like
To Dragon
To defeat witch king with Liches is not hard, simply slow, prayer, blind......

don't forget to take archangels

I kill him without any losses and give out 8000, finally I have 4000 liches

Author: Dragan (Macedonia), 11-02-2012 02:50
8000 Liches to pen gate???
Hi vallex,

I'm playing the map for the third time, it is really interesting and addictive :) great job!
After killing the hero at the Kingdom of death, something like 12K leaches join you. Then you head up from the underground and you say "use your dead army keep the leaving" :) which I did and pretty much lost all leaches. Then you head down to the town Anfalas, where there is gate asking for 8000 leaches :))) which is fun, except that I dont have leaches any more. So what do I do, I cannot go back? I have two necromances towns, but if I wait to collect 8000 leaches it will take me 20 months :). Please HINT?

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 11-02-2012 00:56
Help and hints
There is some help, underground, nearby Gray Havens

Author: PARTOS (UA), 10-02-2012 21:21
How to reach the earth?
Took the Helm of the Alabaster Unitsorn. Where to get Boots of Levitation or Angel Wings or Boots of Polarity? How to reach the earth?

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 10-02-2012 19:39
to ambarans
No. You can kill Smaug with blind for azures and resurrection spell. the orb of vulnerability yo can find forward in the game. Otherwise it is very easy to kill Smaug

Author: ambarans (Poland), 10-02-2012 18:47
how kill the smaug?
How can I kill Smaug without Orb of Vunerability? When I collect Garniture of Interference, Surcoat of Counterpoise and Boots of Polarity I get the Orb of Infibition. Its a bug or This is a bug or something I missed?

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 10-02-2012 18:36
to vallex
Намерих ботушите

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 10-02-2012 17:54
to vallex
Разбрах че трябва ботушите да са зад замъка Миркууд но там намирам щит и пари няма ги там

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 10-02-2012 17:29
Legolas
Корабчето не може да акустира там където беше шлема на еднорога, но Леголас може да стигне пеша с boots of levitation, които са зад входа под земята в Миркууд. Вземи само бързи единици и стой един ден на stable-то. Леголас има специалнос т логистика и може да отиде до там

Author: dido (sofia,Bulgarija), 10-02-2012 17:18
To vallex
Може ли малко помощ.За да отворя порта при Smaug ми иска три артефакта виждам ги в долната земя при замъка Mirkwood там вземам бялата каска където ми иска да отворя портала но на никъде не ме пуска да нодя.Как се стига до артефактит е.А там откъдето взимах каската също не може да акустира корабчето?

Author: vallex (Bulgaria), 10-02-2012 16:45
flying bug
Ah! :) You're right! I must to do something. Maybe Gandalf will get the boots and gloves when he left Valinor. Then he stay one day more in the cursed land with slow move, but the next day he can not use fly spell

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 10-02-2012 15:59 Like
about fly bug
vallex, it's still possible

1, let Frodo rescue the expert scouting hero and let he use boots of levitation to come to open the view of behemoth land

2, let Gandalf use logistics and boots and gloves to fly there, using berserk to kill beasts...

so:

behemothes land should be adjusted

or Gandalf cannot have boots and gloves

Author: Aeris Quamarine (China), 10-02-2012 15:40 Like
To K
Faramir is hidden somewhere behind a Castle

And vallex, the new version is great, with so many new exciting things, I'm exploring it, and especially the biography and the quite reasonable balance of diplomacy-enabled troops!

I'll play it once again ^_^

| 1-30 | ... | 361-390 | 391-420 | 421-450 | 451-480 | 481-510 | 511-532 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy