Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 29-04-2024 04:27

The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! Figuring out how to defeat the blue player can be tricky! Let me know how your next playthrough goes! Best of luck! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 01:58

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

My first attempts was met with failure... Although I was able to capture the blue player’s castle and its surroundings.
I got the idea at the start and the main timelines. I’m gonna try to replay this map next weekend with all due seriousness.
more...

Author: Максим (Moscow), 29-04-2024 00:47

Your opinions about Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Архипелаг Энрот (Archipelago Enroth) - Heroes 3 map

Спасибо, мне понравилось. more...

Author: ZoleS (Magyarország), 29-04-2024 00:40

Industrialization of Degoth - Masters of Degoth - Heroes 3 map

...under contstruction... more...

Author: Abazaba (United States), 28-04-2024 23:48

wood - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Yep! Thanks! more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 28-04-2024 23:06

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Thanks, I thought it is poor result as I am not speedrunner. Actually it was 4th week of 19 months, so almost 20 :) more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 23:04

Ring of Conjuring - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Next to the harbor (requiring Necklace of Ocean Guidance), there are three fake Mansions, you have to enter them, then you will get the Ring of Conjuring. more...

Author: Nebel 74 (CZ), 28-04-2024 22:58

:) - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

Well, it's a great time, for the fact that you don't know the map. I played it 3 times and my best time was 20 months.
I'm glad to hear that everything is set up ok, of course I'd like to make more complex maps, but this one was supposed to be fun and not elaborate and flustered
more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

This is the adventure of Maximus. A warrior from Rome. He was banished from his homeland. He went away by sea. The ship sank. Maximus was the only survivor. He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened. Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Battle of the Brave | Lanes of Battle | New level of challenge | Adventures in Ancient Greece

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | ... | 301-311 |

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 21-10-2021 03:30
Finished! - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Beat Cesar on OUCH 10-3-4.

It can obviously be done much faster, but I wasn't really going for speed. I just wanted to beat as much of it as possible on OUCH.

Did all fights on OUCH except the following all done on HARD:
King Arthur
Gretchin
Cyclops King
Titan Master
Pyre (couldn't figure out the hell barons)
Ingham
Tyris
Nero

My game was bugged, and I wasn't getting clones round 1. I think most of these fights are possible with that working.

Hardest fights were Ghengis Kahn, Dragon King and Brissa. Each one required a unique strategy and perfect execution to pull off. Brissa and Ghengis Kahn took a couple of hours fight time each.

Easiest were Wystan and God of Air. Did both of them in just a few minutes, with only a replay or two to make sure I had it figured.

I spent a the time to do the the first Guard on OUCH, which will long and boring, made the rest possible.

Amazing map. Thanks Valery!!!

On to TEW4!

VALERY writes:
21-10-2021 05:50

+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I don't know how you managed without clones round 1, congrats. It's not bugged, is that you use this version with Era 3 which changed the timing of clones. There is version for Era 3 but I didn't upload here, ask in HC and I give. Since Era 3 is out, I have to fix all my maps but no time. This version is for Era 2.

Synesthesiac (United States) writes:
21-10-2021 06:46

.... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Thanks...without clones it was not easy. LOL

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 20-10-2021 20:39
... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Wait....are you getting your clones before round 1?

Because I am not.

Am I doing something stupid?

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 20-10-2021 18:54 Like
So Gretchin on ouch... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
In 5/4/4 I have 243 praetorians with attack twice,ressurect twice and 57 damage.There are 7 archers there so I don't think it's cheat to put down one tower from first round (so reload
several times)...and then I started to harvest clones ,so one praetorian kill ballista and comander and the rest on wait! Block what you can and ressurect the fallen praetorians for further clones;I hope I don't need to tell you which spell is required here ;) . Once you have enough clones to keep them busy,block the gate and eliminate them one by one
So Gretchin on ouch... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Cristian Mures (United Kingdom) writes:
20-10-2021 21:15

Check hero status - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

You probably displayed tactics from hero status (you can do that when you choose how to put your units,together in mid or splitted)

20-10-2021 21:28

Nope. Doesn't work either way I set tactics.

And I'm at Ace level on all Pretorians.

I thought this was wrong, but thought maybe I just wasn't remembering from last time I played years ago.

Something must be wrong with my ERA settings.

Here's my save for that fight.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1O3hX2Nj SSCh1JAbXPw-iymK8I7l-AitP/view?usp=shari ng

21-10-2021 00:47

Let's see... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

First: one message error about some monster (I guess my version doesn't recognize your praetorians);second message - the save wasn't done properly or it is an old version;third thing - Mximus speciality appears like +2 speed all units,but still shows praetorians abilities;forth - I pressed F12 to restore your save to my settings (before I couldn't even set the fight on any difficulty) : good news ,tactic works;bad news,your praetorians are novice .So tactics can be enable from top right button from your army formation (as I did for you) and if you add or change some mods,just press F12 to apply them.If the problem is somewhere else,you'd better ask Valery

21-10-2021 01:21

Yea...thanks for taking a look.

I've been getting occasional errors, but it didn't seem to be affecting the gameplay. Guess I was wrong about that.

Changing the tactics doesn't work for me. Oh well, at least I know I wasn't crazy...those fights are probably not doable without initial clones. I've only got 2 fights left, I'm just going to finish.

Have you played TEW4 recently? If so, do you know what ERA version and mods you used? I'm going to play that next and I'd like to get it right.

VALERY writes:
21-10-2021 05:54

To close this, its a matter of version. This version for Era 2. Era 3 changed the timing of clones, a disaster. Era 3 version of this map is available on HC

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 19-10-2021 23:43 Like
On ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I've done all heroes (and most of creatures) on ouch,exept King Arthur (untill yesterday).I remember from my previous play that stronghold heroes are not so strong considering the developement;don't forget ,if it's necessary,you can tank up praetorians a bit (not sure if I used that ).Wizards are much stronger .Right now I am about to fight Genghis Khan in 5/2/6 with 178 praetorians with 55 damage and 31 millions for damage and some speed;I will try with minimum ,maybe I can use money for grow (it's +5 right now).Still,never get gems from spoils of war :). About teleporting the titans...if you noticed from picture,I never intended to block the gate , at least at that stage,only after the king has no mana for anything.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 19-10-2021 19:55
Yea...it can definitely be done without bow. Makes it easier though )))

My problem I think was he rolled teleport in guild, so even once I was set up correctly, at some point he teleported out his Titans.

I'm currently trying to do the Terrible on Ouch. Very difficult fight. Basically have to kill all the genies, while blinding everything and keeping the Titans blocked. But like 1 out of 3 tries the genies anti-magic the rust dragons and it's gg.

OUCH is madness...lol

Were you able to do the shooters on OUCH? Orcs, Clops and Titans Master? I couldn't figure out a method to deal with them, and eventually just did them on hard.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 19-10-2021 18:26 Like
The bow - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I have the bow - I found the string in one of the sea chest or ships,not sure.but it's not very odd,in my previous play I had it too before fighting brother Tuck.Probably it would work well even without it - zealots position is to take out titan amunition .Dragons' behaviour is very strange,they are on wait if titans are free to shoot and remains on defend if titans are still free on their turn;so with 3 units left (comander,zealots and marksmen) vs. titans,dragons and blinded units,dragons never came out to attack my marksmen - all I had to do was to ressurect a pegas next to titans when dragons wait and hope that fear will not affect titans.Only with last mana points,Arthur blinded marksmen and killed catapult and ammo cart - but it was already too late

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 19-10-2021 18:21
Levels - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I'm at level 67 fighting the Wizards. Should I not be taking trees? I don't remember if overflow fix mod fixes the level 74 bug or not.

19-10-2021 23:50

The trees - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I think it's ok to take the trees midgame,to get new skills once you maximize what you have; i tried once to take them later and the overflow happened

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 19-10-2021 17:20
Nicely done. I tried for a long time, before giving up and going for Hard there.

Do you have bow of the sharpshooter? Not sure how you can have your archers placed where they are. It its possible to get it with luck from chests or sea banks. I never did though.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 18-10-2021 23:31 Like
King Arthur on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Gents,I made it!
King Arthur on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 18-10-2021 22:37 Like
THAT POSITION - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I got it!!!Still in play...
THAT POSITION - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 18-10-2021 21:47 Like
One idea to check - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
You are right about fire shield,but this is not the problem. I need some pegasi due to their speed (between gold dragon and titans),praetorians as tank and some luck about his magic resistance.Step 1: forgetfulness - SA will not block MG,MG and AM move forward;step 2: reduce enchanters and block titans;step 3 : blind MG and tp some archers next to MG (hopefully they will be killed by AM to create next barricade);step 4:blind AM and tp comander in corner ,next to tent;step 5 :kill enchanters and ressurect archers until titans get dry ammunition.In last position I will have comander and archers blocked by blinded MG and AM - not sure how to continue,but as I said,it's an idea to be checked

Author: VALERY, 18-10-2021 20:20
One of the main problems in this map is that early towns have random spells, King Arthur always got fire shield and that's why he is so hard, basically every time you hit you lose a lot too. In the last version (probably the one you play) I removed some of the deadly spells as teleport of dispel from some heroes, but not fire shield. I don't think Arthur can be done on ouch, but if you manage it, tell us how.

19-10-2021 18:53

I think King Arthur had teleport in my fights. At some point his titans would zip out and own me.

20-10-2021 03:05

About teleport - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

King Arthur has teleport in my fight,too,but he never casted.Same story with Arjuna fight on ouch: there is cure but it was never casted when I started to blind all units.

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 18-10-2021 20:14 Like
Gold is not the answer - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I managed to build angels in second week and capitol in third;beside,there are some fights on normal and,sometimes hard, around first town.Then everything went smooth: second town,Robin Hood,God of Water,utopia,prince John and brother Tuck (all on ouch without trouble).In 4/1/2 I got 89 praetorians with 55 damage (still looking for some improvement before Arthur - I noticed I missed some trees of knowledge)

Author: VALERY, 18-10-2021 19:21
My save King Arthur is 4.2.2, 96 praetorians with 54 damage. Didn't have the patience to do it on ouch, hard was enough "hard" :)

Author: VALERY, 18-10-2021 19:17
You can get those OUCH battles if you change your commander for brute once you reach the first town. That gives back 50% of battle experience in gold, which makes huge difference. There is a password for unlocking this feature, pass you can get on last fight (but I also can give it by mail if asked)

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 18-10-2021 18:50 Like
Second try for King Arthur on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I am on 3/4/7 with 67 praetorians with 55 damage,+1 grow and attack & return (I'm about 200 mithrills short to have no retaliation on them),663 marksmen and 171 zealots;Maximus on level 45 and stats 37/28/37/28 - quite similar with Arthur.I will give some chances to fight this week;if not ,I can explore around brother Tuck area and attack next week (I did my best to reach Arthur before 4th month started in good conditions - stats,army,arts).
Second try for King Arthur on ouch - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

20-10-2021 02:19

I just beat Conflux King. Tricky to figure out, but easy once I did.

Ghengis Kahn has been the hardest fight of the game. It took me a very long time to figure out a strategy, and then once I did, one mistake and all was lost. It was the longest fight...longer I think that the first Guard on ouch. Took hours, and I almost ran out of mana. The Dracolich block is infuriating...lol

The only wizard that gave me a problem was Titan Master. Had to do that on hard. When you get to the Orcs, and Cyclops fights, please let me know how you do it on ouch. I was really strong for those fights, but still 1 shot from any of the shooting stacks, and I'm dead.

As for growth, I tried really hard not to trade any resources until I had 7 castles and got 2 for 1 trading. Then I went all in on growth. It's 926 now, and I've got 40 a week in each castle...60 in the grail castle. Plus about 100 a week from extra mithril.

20-10-2021 03:23

An option - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

After defeating Genghis Khan,there are so many options for fights;most obvious one is God of earth ,then make ur way to barbarians.Another option is to go straight to Xeron,then GoE,barbarians and,once I'll get orb of vulnerability,to fight straight God of air ,then God of fire(this is how I did it before,using the orb before giving to that gate).so I 'm not picking attack all around yet.I am not sure if time or an event will trigger Nagash and I don't know if I'll have to come back for him while I'll be in barbarian campain

20-10-2021 05:02

I did the same with the orb. Made God of Fire very easy.

I did God of Air much later when I had the second Orb. But that fight has a trick to make it super easy, you can do it anytime really.

Nagash is on a timer. He comes end of month 6 sometime.

I just had an insane fight against Brissa. One of the hardest so far. Took me a few hours to figure out and do properly. When I finally won, my angels disappeared! No way I'm doing it again. Cheater! it is...lol

VALERY writes:
20-10-2021 14:01

Its a known bug, it happens when you try to clone your cornered angels and no clones appear. After the battle the stack you tried to clone is gone. So when you see clone fails, reload battle.

20-10-2021 17:43

Yea...It happened so far into the fight, there was no way I was doing it over again. Sad I won't get a score, but my sanity was at stake...lol

That fight vs Brissa I had to set up so that they were hitting me in the slot on top with fireshield on my angels, so I could wear them down enough to hypnotize. It took so long to get it right...haha

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 17-10-2021 20:01
Mystic Orb - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Am I supposed to have the whole Wizard's Well when I beat the Lost Souls? I'm missing the Mystic Orb of Mana.

17-10-2021 20:14

Got it - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I didn't step on the second event...

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 16-10-2021 22:06
Gretchin Ouch??? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Has anyone actually pulled this off? I see Vendetta's video, but he's using some mod that greatly reduces Orc damage.

I have like 280 AA's with everything up to attack all around, and 60 damage. I can't even come close.

Would love to know how anyone did it. I'm gonna try on hard, but I think that's even going to be a struggle...lol

VALERY writes:
16-10-2021 22:11

My save is on hard, orcs have 7-10 damage. As I said previously Ouch mode is for nuts:)

16-10-2021 22:26

Yea...I just did in on hard first try.

I saw some say OUCH was possible, but I don't see it. At least not 615. Maybe in another month, I could kill 2 stacks of orcs round 1, but ain't nobody got time for that.

So far this is the only fight besides King Arthur I couldn't do on OUCH.

Ghengis Kahn was a mad mad fight. Took like 3 hours, and I had less that 100 mana left at the end...lol

Now Xyron, which from what I read, is going to be very difficult because I have attack all around.

VALERY writes:
16-10-2021 22:50

Ouch all may be possible by unlocking the brute commander, but for that you must get the password after the last fight. The brute changes the game.

16-10-2021 23:49

What is the brute commander?

Xyron is no problem. The fire shield is just annoying.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 15-10-2021 21:29
Melee/Attack Stay + May Cast/Attack - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
It seems that once I get attack and return ability, I lose the option to turn off casting on my Pretorians.

So I have no way to move to spaces occupied by corpses. Is there something I'm missing?

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 15-10-2021 20:18
It seems that once I get attack and return ability, I lose the option to turn off casting on my Pretorians.

So I have no way to move to spaces occupied by corpses. Is there something I'm missing?

VALERY writes:
15-10-2021 22:02

yes indeed, the new dialog replaces the old one, thats since Wog 3.58.

Author: Synesthesiac (United States), 14-10-2021 05:46
Angel Growth - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
When you add angel growth, is it supposed to add to all towns, or only starting town?

I'm having a good run. Just beat Wystan 4/4/1. All AI heroes defeated on OUCH except King Arthur. I don't think there's a way to get strong enough to kill the enchanters fast that early in the game.

The commander's fear ability does more harm than good in the OUCH fights, btw. Often you have to resurrect units to block a shooter, and if that shooter gets fear, he stays blocked at the beginning of the round. This causes the big stacks to come rushing out for murder. Very frustrating, when you're taking hour long fights...lol.

Wystan was the easiest fight so far. Figuring out the Dwarf Master was really tricky. Very interesting fight.

Anyway...this map is super fun. My first time trying to do it on OUCH, and it's incredibly challenging. Kudos as always.

14-10-2021 06:07

Facepalm - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I never upgraded the Portal in the second town. As soon as I did the growth fixed. Didn't think that would matter. LOL

VALERY writes:
14-10-2021 21:56

heh, yes. Angels and archangels have different ID.

Author: Urgat (Leipzig, Germany), 23-09-2021 16:45
AI behaviour in fights - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Does the AI behave differently in fights when I start the game either with impossible difficultys or any other one ?

25-09-2021 18:03

Good question - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Probably AI will react different only if the difference between his forces and yours are not so big in his favour (ex. if his archers are enough to kill you when you siege a town,his stronger forces will not leave the base).That's why I've played on ouch almost every hero fights

VALERY writes:
26-09-2021 02:09

I think he talks about game initial difficulty. Always should use Impossible, so AI behave as in testing phase.

Author: Rasmus Lund (Denmark), 11-08-2021 00:07 Like
Ambassadors sash? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Looks like a very good map, but I have a problem. I am trying to reach the unknown city, and there's a banner in the way that says it needs ambassadors sash. I have looked forever, and I can't seem to find it anywhere.. Is this a bug or am I blind?

14-09-2021 19:52

Ambassador sash - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

You are not blind;there is a quest which will change armour of the damned for the item you're looking for

Rasmus Lund (Denmark) writes:
15-09-2021 16:29

Thanks a lot, I'll check it out, dropped the map because I couldn't figure it out haha

16-09-2021 12:01

That quest... - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

There is a guard asking for a praetorian ,allowing you acces to an area with a prison,comander helmet and a grotto with that quest (93/70/0)

19-09-2021 18:25

So where do I find the Armor of the Damned? :D

19-09-2021 21:45

Found it - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Nevermind I found it

Author: bb (Hungary), 28-04-2021 12:31
TEWII - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hello!
I checked the like and it doesn't. ???
I'm not a marker now, he'll put it in because he's going for the map.
Hi:

bb (Hungary) writes:
28-04-2021 12:43

Hello!
Sorry, I'm using the google translator and the previous post may seem confusing. What I wanted to write:
I checked in like but didn't put it there. ???
I'm not checking it now. The map maker deserves it.
Hi:

Author: bb (Hungary), 28-04-2021 12:27
Hello!
Help! So far I have really enjoyed the game. BUT ... During the battle of God of Water ouch, what trick do I have to apply to get gems? I’m doing it for the seventh time and I don’t get it. The youtube video God Of Water statistics 18.18 etc. For me, the statistics of God of Water are 31,26,23,24, for Maximus 24,24,21,19. of course, the battle is an hour and a half, which makes it a little frustrating. Can I set up somewhere to get gems after an ouch battle?
Thank you in advance for your answer.

Hi:

Valery writes:
28-04-2021 20:55

What youtube video? Don't forget that this map is a remake of the original, maybe that video is for original map, not this one, which is much more difficult.
As for battles, you don't get gems, but mithril.

bb (Hungary) writes:
28-04-2021 21:28

Szia Valery!

Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsMvnUX4 vKU, ha a youtubon beírod a keresőbe Voiceless* HoMM3 TEW2 Era , többet is kiad. Igaz, ez a taktika nem müködik a God Of Water-nél.
Csaták: TEW2 dat van betöltve és ouch-hon Robin Hoodnál kapok aranyat meg nyersanyagot. A God Of Water-nél kapok 200 mithrilt és 746k aranyat és 746 ként vagy követ vagy fát vagy kristályt kapok.
HD móddal játszom. A feltelepített ERA II 2,46f és a módlistám.
Üdv:

bb (Hungary) writes:
28-04-2021 21:33

Hi Valery!
Sorry, I forgot to translate.

Youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsMvnUX4 vKU if you type in Voiceless * HoMM3 TEW2 Era on youtube, it will publish more. True, this tactic does not work at God Of Water.
Battles: TEW2 dat is loaded and on ouch I get gold and raw materials at Robin Hood. At God Of Water, I get 200 mithrils and 746k gold and 746 sulfur or stone or wood or crystal.
I play in HD mode. The installed ERA II is 2.46f and my mode list.
Hi:

Valery writes:
28-04-2021 21:53

The resources given after you kill an hero are random.

bb (Hungary) writes:
28-04-2021 22:17

Hello!
Thanks for the reply, I will continue to fight.

Author: Lee (Việt Nam), 23-04-2021 16:44 Like
Force shield - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hello, such a great map i have ever played, but why force shield cost too much spell point, is there any way to remove that ?

Valery writes:
23-04-2021 16:54

Well you can remove in script, but then map loses any interest, as force field alone wins most battles (as in any map). The way is designed here is to be used only in critical situations, especially in OUCH difficulty.

Lee (Việt Nam) writes:
23-04-2021 17:56

Force field - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I do not know how to do that, can you show me the way to remove ? :((

Valery writes:
23-04-2021 18:49

I sent you the file by email

Author: Lee (Việt Nam), 23-04-2021 16:31 Like
Force shield - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hello, such a great map i have ever played, but why force shield cost too much spell point, is there any way to remove that ?

Author: Bb (Hungary), 18-04-2021 12:39
Hello!
1. Can mithril on this map be obtained only from mystical gardens and by defeating AI heroes in ouch mode? AI heroes do not give mithril in easy, normal and hard mode.
2.WOG manual (settings, gameplay, hotkeys, etc.) where can I download?
3. Someone could write that in this game (TEWII), which are the shortcuts during the battle, the AI creatures reach for example: the dwarves would be good because during the battle I would see that the dwarf cannot attack the archangel )?
Hi.

Valery writes:
18-04-2021 15:11

AI heroes give mithril in normal/hard/ouch 50/100/200 if I remember well.
Manual : is in Era package, same manual as for WoG
For battle settings, use HD mod, is just perfect.

Bb (Hungary) writes:
18-04-2021 22:38

Thanks for the quick response.

newave writes:
23-09-2021 16:47

How to choose - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

sorry, how to choose easy/normal/hard

VALERY writes:
23-09-2021 16:58

1,2,3 keys

Author: Cristian Mures (United Kingdom), 29-03-2021 10:09 Like
tew 4 MoE - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
How exactly those teleporters work ? Do I need at least 2 of them ?

Valery writes:
31-03-2021 05:14

Yes, at least 2

Author: Bb (Hungary), 28-03-2021 17:10
Era 2 - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hi!
I had a problem, during era 2.9.14 at the gatekeeper in ouch mode the 56 dwarfs. in hard mode, the 18 dwarfs knocked down the archangel to one beat. I read afterwards and it turned out that the era works properly under 2.46f. Unistall era 2.9.14, delete folder. Use Ccleaner to perform a registry cleanup and then a cleanup.
I reinstalled GOG heroest + era 2.46f. Interestingly, the map editor can see what folders I opened during era 2.9.14. How? After that, I assume they could have remained for other settings. What else needs to be deleted before reinstalling.?
What mods are worth using and in what order should they be in the mod manager? Is there a fixed order? Eg: Is the wog at the bottom, TEWII in front of it, etc.?
Thanks for your help.

Valery writes:
28-03-2021 19:21

Usually Wog mod must be at bottom in mod manager, then the others. I play all my maps with all interface mods enabled (show huts/seers, show artifacts in dwellings, show army split, show events, Find it, and so on). Nothing that I can't know also by saving then going, so is just saving time.

| 1-30 | 31-60 | 61-90 | 91-120 | 121-150 | 151-180 | ... | 301-311 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy