Author: Levan (Tbilisi, Georgia.), 30-04-2024 10:21

Prince Joseph - map - Prince Joseph - Heroes 4 map

gorgeous. more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:52

Thank you! - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

This makes me very happy to hear! I've spent a lot of time on this map and will continue to make any needed updates! Enjoy! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:40

Keep Roland as Main Hero - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I understand that Artillery is not an ideal late game secondary skill, but if you follow the story, it is very important to keep Roland as your main hero! Hope you guys are enjoying my map! Keep the comments and questions coming! more...

Author: Heroes 3 Guy (United States), 30-04-2024 01:37

Artillery Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hey there! Thanks for playing my map! I don't want to give too much away, but I will say that I edited the witch hut next to your starting castle to have Artillery. It is not random. ;) more...

Author: Joel Roth (United States), 29-04-2024 23:34

Ridiculous - Black Sails - Heroes 3 map

I really enjoy the show for its stupidity, there people pop up here and there , that you know is impossible.they have a band of pirates swimming from Nassau to South Carolina, they have drowned people return, etc, etc but it is so much fun, especially the guy who plays Vane more...

Author: kathi (franken), 29-04-2024 23:11

orbis - Orbis - Heroes 6 map

richtig nice! danke dafür:-) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 22:38

Thanks - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Thanks for fast reply, will do so. more...

Author: ogogo (Lithuania), 29-04-2024 22:18

+1 - Новая империя (Empire) - Heroes 3 map

Good map. Interesting and hard.
I chose "RANDOM" castles.
starting town was - hidra town.
later I found angels town. It was only one castle on whole map.

BIG "LIKE"
thank you for great work
more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 21:23

assumption - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Sulim, hello! It seems to me that without Artillery it will be much harder to deal with blue. Then you could change the main hero :) more...

Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 29-04-2024 20:08

Question - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

Hello gentlemen, short question - shallI I pick Artillery skill from the witch hut close to home town? I didnt do it and dunno know if this skill is necessary to win map, just like resistance. more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:45

Very nice map - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

OMG, it's just an amazing map! more...

Author: 32167 , 29-04-2024 15:40

:) - The Devil Beneath You - Heroes 3 map

I decided to continue my first attempt. The main thing was to start the battle with the blue first! Next was a matter of technique (and magic). I’ve come a long way since that victory. Really enjoyed the fight against Ordwald. I couldn’t get through this fight without losing. I’m thinking how to dea more...

Author: Valeri , 29-04-2024 09:44

Quest Gate - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

Go straight south and don't flag the mine and warehouse of mercury. There is a quest gate that will only let you pass and you will be safe from Bernard. more...

Author: N , 29-04-2024 09:25

I'm stock at the begingn - Vagabonds - Heroes 3 map

I'm stuck at the beginning, how to solve the first quest. I try to run away from Bernard, but I don't understand where.. he catches me as soon as his path is blocked after 2-3 turns more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - map rating = 14 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Empire of the World II -Era Edition - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Heroes 3: In the Wake of Gods + Era

This is the adventure of Maximus. A warrior from Rome. He was banished from his homeland. He went away by sea. The ship sank. Maximus was the only survivor. He woke up on a beach with no memory of what have happened. Now Maximus must find his way back to Rome.

Added: 29-01-2018

Heroes 3 maps: Circles 2 | Andalusia: Reunification | Inferno | Alendora

| 1-30 | ... | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-311 |

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 14-08-2016 09:13
+ - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Here, a video I made time ago which shows how to.

https://www.youtube. com/watch?v=MMbTjyqW 1fw

Author: Nicolas, 14-08-2016 07:04 Like
hidden skilles - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
when you start the map there is message that yoy can learn all the skills except of necromancy. I now reached to level 26 and i have 10 skills at expert level, but when i advancing more in the leveles i get no more skills and when i went to the witch hut to learn RESISTANCE it is saying that i can not learn it. how can i learn more skills after the first 10? is there any key in the keyboard to use?

Nicolas writes:
15-08-2016 19:36

reply - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

ok, i get it (regarding the dat file).
regarding necro: i will play again and if it happen again i will decide in the moment what to do. in the game that i played i had already 50,000 skeletons after god of water.
also pay attention that in the SOD map SUMMON BOAT is prohibited in castles (you only get it with the admiral hat and book of water), which is very important to the game. but in the ERA edition you get it in the castle UNKOWN. is it purposley?

Valery (Lyon, France) writes:
15-08-2016 19:40

yes I enabled summon boat so you can use it with your secondary heroes and clean faster the shipwrecks and all the water stuff. It will not have other bad effects.

The SoD version use only one hero and one tavern from which is very hard to get out.

Nicolas writes:
15-08-2016 19:48

i think that was the purpose of the SOD map: to play with one main hero, as a quest.
even in the ERA edition there is no really real value or necesity for the secondary heroes (i does not say it as to say that you HAVE to play with maximus. i just mean that you really need only ONE main hero and it is well enough: maximus, dessa... or any other). It is different then maps like TEW3 and TEW4 where the secondary heroes have real value because of the respawning of the banks.

15-08-2016 19:53

Well, I specified here that I added my own ideas so if they hurt, there is always the original.

The problem with the original was that the one hero restriction leaded to huge time to complete it, thus multiply the risk of freeze game.

Beside, the fact of using summon boat on sec heroes to clean water and quest purposes does not change the fact that you still use one hero to beat the map. Except Maximus, no one of the secondary heroes will be able to defeat the new AI armies.

Nicolas writes:
15-08-2016 20:03

in the game that i played (that crushed just after god of water when i tried to upgrade the pretorians) i was in serious doubt whetear to play with maximus or dessa. finally i decided on maximus after i managed to clear all the area and get to positive experience WITHOUT giving up the armor of the demand. but i am pretty sure that i will be able to finish the map with dessa (as i imagine that the special abilities that you buy for the pretorians with maximus APPLAY to all pretorians also in other heroes). with necromancy it will be easy but i think i can do it even without.

Author: N/A (Bg), 07-08-2016 21:47
Very nice update, making this beautiful map also challenging. However after Genghiz Khan, which was the most challenging battle(after God of Air of course :) ), things went on being more and more easy up to the end. Only challenge to some point was Dragon King. AA just are way too powerful after Clone, Atack and Return and No Retaliation. All fights after Genghiz Khan/God of Fire are easy with AA only. Final Fight would've been really a problem without the last upgrade probably, but with it is easier than Dwarf fight at the beginning. Didn't rush anything, even forgot some castles buildings for a week or two and finished in 13/1/1.

07-08-2016 22:43

You still have the option to change battles difficulty x2, x3 or x10 and get mithril bonus when doing so :)

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 05-08-2016 21:11
king arthur save from my last game.

http://wakeofgods.or g/mods/King%20Arthur .GM1

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 05-08-2016 20:58
you error was to think you will never need griffins. Or they are main tank here for the shooters (for example in this battle one griffin must take titans retal on first round, and then angels).

You will need all the game the griffins, so train them to ace level and keep. No need for halberdiers.

Author: Wicker, 05-08-2016 17:32
Save - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
I dont know, im probably missing something obvious, but neither approach works for me. Only unit which can inflict some dmg is AA(a bit marks because they have reduce def too).Other are just plain useless as fuck. Here is the save http://www.filedropp er.com/kingarthur, can you please look at it and tell me if i missed something important, or i am just weak player?:) THX

Author: N/A, 05-08-2016 15:17
My take on this fight. - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
1st Round - Go with Shield and AA on SAA, Griffins/archers kills off Ench. 1 griffin block Titans so they will go hand-to-hand. Dragons are protecting gremlins in my few takes on this fight.
2nd/3rd Round - cast Forgetfullness, dragons are going out - hit them with rest of the troops. AA are hitting again SAA and finishing the rest of the dragons in round 3, griffins if any are still alive - use for blocking.
With help from the commander, even without special skills, SAA/Titans/Dragons/E nchanters should be either dead or with very small numbers at Round 4. Then it is pretty much easy. Also from 3 round on you need Clone spell for resurrection. If you don't have expert Water, as me in my first try, better give up until you get it :)

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 05-08-2016 15:15
First be sure difficulty selection is on Easy, sometimes people forget to set it back after neutral battles. Then is not hard, he will not get out if your shooters are weak. Let him kill your shooters, kill 75% of his shooters, then just wait/dispel with angels.

Author: Wicker, 05-08-2016 14:53
King Arthur - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
Hey, any tips against king arthur? Those gold dragons and SAA seems to be too much. Im at 4/2/7 and i got 75 Praetorians with reduce defense 102 champions and so on. THX for reply

Wicker writes:
06-08-2016 11:15

King Arthur - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Thank you very much, i started playing from save which i had from prince john, leveled up grifins and cleared water area and then the fight was piece of cake. Im 2 weeks behind you though...

06-08-2016 11:36

Don't worry about time, there is no time limit. AI armies will get a bonus every week passing but so are yours, especially when you will have 4 castles.

Use Training Hall to improve your low level creatures.

Wicker writes:
06-08-2016 14:34

Question - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

One more question. Those birthing pools adds growth only to unit in Longbow, is it ok, or i have some kind of bug in my game?

06-08-2016 14:48

They do as they say: improve growth of marksman for example. So if one of your towns didn't upgrade archers, it won't get the bonus. Upgrade building.

Wicker writes:
06-08-2016 15:13

Damn - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

damn, lost quite few unit because of this :D

Author: hiep (Ha Noi), 02-08-2016 18:41
Mithril - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
What's the use of mithril?

02-08-2016 19:39

left click on Maximus speciality. It opens box for buy abilities/mithril price.

hiep (Ha Noi) writes:
03-08-2016 16:02

Thanks. Time to play again :D

Huy Ngo Quang (Ha Noi) writes:
06-04-2019 02:38

I don't see Maximus speciality - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

I dont see Maximus speciality, Can you please tell,
Thanks

Author: Valery (Lyon, France), 27-07-2016 16:51
map setup - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition
This is Darklord famous map converted to Era and the difficulty being much raised with some ideas of mines. If you think my scripts betray the charm of the original, don't cry and play original, I did my best :)

Estimated time to finish now: 9-12 months. The SoD version could be finished in 3 months.

Read the instructions before playing.

Have fun.

N/A writes:
01-08-2016 01:50

Settings? - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Hi, seems like nice update. Shouldn't there be a settings file in the map download - for wogify options maybe? Because after I installed it and played a little I noticed that I can't use commander's artefacts(wogify option), so can't learn a lot of skills because I can't switch the skills with empty slots. After I change wogify options manually - I can. Don't know if there are other disabled things that should be enabled, or enabled that should be disabled - like Henchmen for example. Also can't choose difficulty in the beggining and pressing F1 only shows "difficulty set to Easy", don't know if it is supposed to be like that. However reached Arhur at the end of 4th month - maybe could be done faster, but I don't like to calculate every move. And the battle seems pretty hard without clone yet. But as I am not sure I am playing with correct settings - what you ment to be played with, can you please advise what settings/options should be enabled/disabled and also plugins? Couldn't find such info in txt files and usually it is crucial for such custom maps - they should be played as they are ment to be and tested :)

01-08-2016 02:08

In map title, scroll down, it says to load tew2.dat from mod folder:)

For difficulty, F1 only show which difficulty is used at that moment. To change it, either you use the button in the minimap (new button) or press keys 1-4 (easy to ouch)

N/A writes:
01-08-2016 10:12

zzz - The Empire of the World II -Era Edition

Seems I was sleepy when I installed it and missed that for the dat file. Anyway, thanks for answer and for the map :)

| 1-30 | ... | 181-210 | 211-240 | 241-270 | 271-300 | 301-311 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy