Author: Sulim81 (Poland), 27-04-2024 02:49

First info - Portishead - Way Home - Heroes 3 map

So far excellent. A lot of puzzles, which nicely form a chain of events. My first impression is oldschool adventure game, like Legend of Kyrandia or Secret of Monkey Island. I am done for today, I have reached two strong enemy heroes in Lepers' village (released after killing Bernadette) and do more...

Author: Garri , 26-04-2024 19:38

Superb map! - A Wizards Tale - Heroes 3 map

Superb map! more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:52

How - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

Okay I see, thanks mate :) more...

Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about Robinson Crusoe! - map rating = 9 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map Robinson Crusoe! - heroes 3 mapsDownload map Robinson Crusoe! - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> Robinson Crusoe!

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Adventures of Robinson Crusoe.

Added: 30-12-2016

Heroes 3 maps: LUNA 1 | Abelia | Пентаграмма | Island Utopia

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Author: CopperPig, 27-03-2024 13:20
How to start? - Robinson Crusoe!
Guys, how do you started this map?
There are two towns you can reach in the first week.
The first, on Robinson's island, guarded by 4 guy, I cannot beat them with 1 crusader, no spells.
The other, can be found by the sailing hero, guarded by ~40 pirates, unbeatable too.
And that's it. Couldn't get a town in time.
I also found a playthrough on youtube, where the first town is empty, so Robinson could take it.

CopperPig writes:
30-03-2024 23:21

solution - Robinson Crusoe!

So the solution was: restart.
I did a restart, 7 Pirate in the town, can't beat them.
Third try, and finally the town was empty.
Weird, but now I can play.

Author: Grimraven (Vancouver, WA, USA), 26-09-2022 22:31
Not impressed - Robinson Crusoe!
Ok, so this map is not a traditional map but more like a campaign type, where you do not farm resources and army in a traditional way, which is fine.

My issue with this map is that map creator does not give you any pointers where to go, so you can go lots of different ways and places. But guess what? Only certain paths will lead you to quick power ups and army gathering, while others will cause you to fail.
So you can imagine spending 2 in game months just to run into an overpowering enemy that kills your main hero and it is a game over. Which basically means you have to start over or load from whichever save to just replay the map differently, or just restart few times JUST SO YOU COULD KNOW the best path to go next time. Sorry, but this is not for me, and if you find yourself in the same boat, just skip this map.

My tip for the map creator, which of course spent a lot of time and effort to make this great map, - Make events or sing posts that gives you pointers or least hints on which path to take and general idea on how to play this map.

I know I can beat this map, having already beaten Elemental Land, Devil in the Details, Crapcore and Kill The Gods, but come on! I am not gonna waste my time replaying this map over and over just so I could memorize all the right places to go, to get up to speed fastest and have a best chance at victory.

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 11-01-2022 11:05 Like
Robinson Crusoe - Robinson Crusoe!
Hi from Moscow. We have just finished playing your map. You've done a great job! Thanks a lot. It was clever of you to implement a lot of features so not only main heroes could fight but also weaker heroes were able to act. Geographical names were also good. Good luck to you. We are going to try your other map.

Author: Irena & Vasily (Moscow), 10-01-2022 23:13 Like
Hi from Moscow. We have just finished playing your map. You've done a great job! Thanks a lot. It was clever of you to implement a lot of features so not only main heroes could fight but also weaker heroes were able to act. Geographical names were also good. Good luck to you. We are going to try your other map.

Author: sirgilles (Piatra Neamt, Romania), 15-05-2021 15:32 Like
My favorite map - Robinson Crusoe!
I have played this map for 3 times until today. It is a good challenge. The best map! Thank you!
My favorite map - Robinson Crusoe!

Author: Melkijad Grozny (Slovenia), 19-01-2021 01:12
Robinson crusoe -a must for hota fans - Robinson Crusoe!
Played this map fwe years ago, still remember it, what a adventure! I think its a must for all hota fans

Author: sphinxx (Berlin), 02-01-2021 14:59
Nice huge map - Robinson Crusoe!
Just finished this map in 15 months. Could have been some months faster if u know the map well and play with 2 or 3 main heroes. Normally I don't play such maps where u don't have one direction and get attacked from all sites. I more like maps where u only have one way and do one task after another. Nonetheless I played it because it looked very nice. Because of the gigantic size it gets a little bit boring to the end to do the same thing again and again but the boss fight against this disco dude was very tough. Without berserk it's impossible to beat his 1k ld and 2k titans..
As u don't get berserk on a normal way u have to get it from one of the heroes u defeat. Even with berserk it took me so many times to figure out how I have to play so the titans and the dragons will reduce their hp to the minimum. In the end there were 200 titans. I sacrificed my 1k witches to resurrect 500 aa and won. My sea dogs were also pretty important in the bossfight because of the accurate shot against the ld.
Besides that everything else was pretty easy though u will have some loses against heroes with ring of oblivion.
As I saib before the disign of the map is very sweet. It took so many time to play it through so I dont want to imagine how much time it took to create such a map though I would say the G size for the map is a bit to much cause there were still so many places on the map I didn't even visit.
8,5 / 10

Author: rkian (Cape Town, South Africa), 25-08-2020 10:17
Awesome map! - Robinson Crusoe!
I'm still playing it, thinking about restarting as it's month 4 and i only just got the green tent and now i've read the comments it sounds like that is a bit late. But I want to thank you Lukas for putting in so much effort, the level of detail is appreciated! It's a huge map, must have taken such a long time to make. You have given many people many happy hours of fun :)

Author: Paul G (Romania, Bucharest), 21-05-2020 20:01 Like
Super fun and captivating map - Robinson Crusoe!
I really enjoyed the map, it has so much stuff going on and things you have to keep in mind, plus it really makes you use all the heroes you're given and their special abilities. At fist having so many directions in which to go was a little frustrating because the map is HUGE and until a certain point the battles are quite challenging. I got the "special artefact" pretty fast, but even though I could just go and defeat all the AI heroes on the spot, I wanted to explore because the design of the map really captivated me. So congratulations for such a great design!

Author: dragon of order (San Francisco), 22-12-2019 01:03
Crusoe - Robinson Crusoe!
One of the best maps I have ever played. Well done, thanks

Author: CasualFwist (Lyon, France), 02-08-2019 16:41
Great map! - Robinson Crusoe!
Really great map,died here because of ASSASIN and ripped the save :(
I'm gonna restart cause I only got the green tent at Month 4. But it's a sweet graphical map!
Great map! - Robinson Crusoe!

Author: Kuba (Poland, Warsaw), 27-04-2019 14:28 Like
Completed on impossible - Robinson Crusoe!
I've just completed the impossible version of the map (on the highest difficulty level) - HotA 1.5.1... Well, it was quite fun, overall it took me 15 months (+ lots of loaded games), but I feel I could do it in 8-10 months without a problem (as I know the map better and this is crucial to win)

Overall, it was long and hard journey... I'll post few key parts of my strategy (to me first zone was crucial and I focused on it more than on other zones... at least on the beginning):
1. pick Dessa as a starter hero (very important!) as he has Logistic as specialization + has strong possibility to get Logistic after level up.
2. Finish all AI heroes ASAP on the first zone (quite easy)
3. Level up Dessa until 10th level or until he has Logistic on advanced or expert level (ignore second hero in that)
4. Get all dwellings in first zone and collect as strong army as possible as you need to kill azure dragons' dwellings ASAP.
5. After that you can focus on collecting resources in the first zone (Dessa should focus on warehouses near the dwellings and second hero on dwellings on top of the zone).
6. Thats all about the first zone. Azure dragons will be your main strength and it should be collected quite often.
7. About rest of heroes, nothing special to say as it depends on situation. Kill green player first as he is quite weak and provides you with fantastic Behemoths and later on with Archangels.
8. Try to not waste trash artifacts (it's easy to waste them, becasue AI players have tons of them) as they will be your main source of resources of gold. Sometimes I had to move arctifacts to other hero after each figth.
9. My fights looked mostly the same, I focused to ressurect whole army even with the strongest armies. I had few strategies to do so (try to always have 2x mana than maximum):
- blind + spam ressurect
- with AI players with cape of silence just leave a creature with no retaliance skill and then spam ressurect
- when you have 100+ archangels it's worth to clone them instead of using ressurection
10. Can't say more about what should be visited/collected first as it's pointless and needs knowledge about the map. I can say that you should find tents (green, red, black) ASAP. (the green tent is near Italy city, 2 days on the water)

Point 7-9 aren't special, as it's common strategy in all maps but it's strongly recommended to remember about them on this map. I used quick fight almost all the time but when I lost even 5 low level creatures, I repeated fight until I minimized the loss to the minimum.

One thing which I like to say to the creator... You created great map, you put quite a lot of effort in this and it is visible in every part of the map! Really great work. It was my first map where I've pushed my hero to the limits (99 of each primary stats) and it's the longest map which I've ever played but it was fun. But you simplified the map in the last stage of play :) 1k+ azure dragons which joined me in zone of the pink player did the job and I didn't need to even strive in the final fight (consider to remove that).

That was my first giant hota map and I can say that AI simplified me a lot of things in the map as it behaved quite dumb in some cases (leaved my terrain when it could kill me of many times and so on), sometimes I even got suprised with the behaviour of the AI. I don't know if it's related with not adapted AI to hota overall (which is understable), giant maps or new objects but I don't think it behaves such unresonable in the SoD expansion.

Great work, glad you put such effort :)

Lukas (Poland) writes:
10-06-2019 10:23

Ad. Completed on impossible - Robinson Crusoe! - Robinson Crusoe!

You know that these azure dragons were not meant for you! This is for Timoty-s Disco ;))). Sometimes the computer simply freaks out and most of the time sits in the castle, which is why these things are happening...

It's nice that you liked the map!

Author: Artem (Ukraine), 11-01-2019 00:33 Like
Well - Robinson Crusoe!
Played like a year ago. Was very challenging and interesting to play. Great job!

Author: myth (Craiova, Romania), 20-02-2018 00:29
myth - Robinson Crusoe!
Very, very nice map, but I was unable to get too much into it. Restarted it 3 times and I still get some 89 hero at my doorstep. Dunno if he will take my castle, everytime he came I restarted. Maybe I'll do another one but the thing is I don't exactly like this race either :D. Anyway, great design, great map. 10/10

Lukas (Poland) writes:
20-02-2018 23:37

ad. - Robinson Crusoe!

Thanks! Maybe you should try on another level... ;-)

Author: K.D.K (Seoul,Korea), 14-02-2018 11:04
re-Robinson Crusoe - Robinson Crusoe!
Thx for making this map. It`s so hard map but I played fun. thank you thank you,, and Happy New Year!!

Author: myth (Craiova, Romania), 12-02-2018 20:46
Can't open it, can't play it - Robinson Crusoe!
I don't see the map in my game and I am unable to open it with the editor. Crash. It's the only map I can't play or open in Hota Maps Folder.

Lukas (Poland) writes:
12-02-2018 21:09

re - Robinson Crusoe!

Do you have HotA 1.5.1 ??? Only this can explain it

myth (Craiova, Romania) writes:
13-02-2018 09:45

Yo - Robinson Crusoe!

Thx for replying so fast! Looks like I have HotA 1.4.2. Dunno how. I have auto-update on. Will search for 1.5.1. Thanks again

Lukas (Poland) writes:
13-02-2018 20:51

. - Robinson Crusoe!

You have update up this page --> ;-) If you will have problems with the upgrade, you need to install over again the game.

Author: Gaguch (Warszawa), 21-09-2017 16:59 Like
Robinson Cruzoe - Robinson Crusoe!
Top 3 map.

Lukas (Poland) writes:
24-09-2017 19:16

re. - Robinson Crusoe!

thansks ;)

Author: Bladyy (Warsaw), 09-10-2016 00:10 Like
Ukończona! - Robinson Crusoe!
Hej!

Mapa ukończona w 13Miesiąc, 1Tydzień, 5Dzień. Za 3 podejściem... :D
Na początku próbowałem z najtrudniejszym poziomiem, niestety nie znałem mapy, przez co długo szukałem miasta i komputer mnie zaatakował z premedytacją.

Drugie podejście na środkowym poziomie trudności. Również porażka.

Niestety (dla mnie) nastawiłem najniższy poziom trudności od wielu wielu lat.... I SIĘ UDAŁO! W końcu mogłem nacieszyć się z mapy (doskonałej!) oraz i pomęczyć się z przeciwnikami.

Mega podziękowania dla twórcy. Naprawdę, czas jaki musiałeś przeznaczyć na stworzenie tej mapy, był gigantyczny, ale widać efekt bardzo duży. Brakuje tylko do doskonałoś ci jakiejś solucji, ale mimo wszystko da się ukończyć.

Jeszcze raz pozdrawiam. Mapa genialna. Zajęła mi 2tygodnie gry z przerwami ;)

Łukasz (Poland) writes:
10-10-2016 16:20

Podziękowanie! - Robinson Crusoe!

Cieszę się z takich ludzi jak Ty - doceniasz cudzą ciężką ; pracę. To się ceni ! Bo Wkurzają mnie ludzie którzy maja 'jakieś swoje oczekiwania', a prawda jest taka - że biorą cudzą ciężką ; prace za free!!! za zrobienie tej mapy nie mam żadnych pieniędzy - i jedynym podziękowaniem mojej ciężkiej pracy, i poświęcone go czasu - są właśnie takie komentarze. Dziękuje! Zrobiłem w swoim życiu kilka map, ale ta miała być Najlepszą z nich - taką Perełką. Ale zrobienie jej zajęło tyle czasu...że nie byłem wstanie już bardziej tego 'pieści 63;'. Miałem już dość tego...no I wyszło...co wyszło. Może kiedyś jeszcze nad nią popracuje...aby dojść do doskonałoś ci! ;-)

tyranuxus (Poland) writes:
23-12-2016 17:31

Warto! Bądź pozytywny! - Robinson Crusoe!

Hey. Nie grałem w Twoją mapę, ale po części rozumiem to, że poświęci&# 322;eś tyle czasu - na próźno! Nic bardziej mylnego. Chciałem tylko sprostować, że większoś&# 263; graczy nie komentuje niczego w sieci. Pobierają, grają. Cieszą się. Weź na to poprawkę. Zagram w tą mapę w przyszłośc i, ale nie teraz. Widząc po wielkości i pozytywnych komentarzach, nie zawiodę się. Pozdrawiam i więcej entuzjazmu. 3maj się ! :)

Łukasz (Poland) writes:
25-12-2016 13:02

re... - Robinson Crusoe!

Biorę na to Poprawkę! :) :) Wesołych Świąt!

Author: Mike, 30-08-2016 03:05
Beautiful but large - Robinson Crusoe!
Really well made map in that it's designed gorgeously. Every item on the landscape looks placed on purpose. Enemies are hard and I had to reload a few times (and additionally, had a few close calls where a much stronger enemy passed me by rather than attacking me with his overwhelming force.

The down side is the map is just so large that it becomes tedious. There are a bunch of teleporters and long pathways between castles. Even with Town Portal, it often takes 7-14 days to find your way to the next town to capture. There are huge areas with nice scenery but nothing to do.

Anyways a fun map overall, glad I played it but I never finished because it became so tedious.

Author: Lukas (Poland), 17-02-2016 01:56
Robinson Crusoe! 2.0 - updated !!! - Robinson Crusoe!
fixed bugs, new objects, harder level, etc.

I invite to download New version of Map ;-)

impy writes:
21-03-2016 00:24

? - Robinson Crusoe!

well, i'm playing your map now, month 3 impossible, and teal hero Margareth appears with fly spell (or wings)...

Author: Echo, 27-01-2016 02:44
I enjoyed it plenty! :) 9/10 in my eyes. - Robinson Crusoe!
I really liked this map and had plenty of fun with it ^^

Two notes - before you play.

1. Open the file, find a Cove town called "My Home" and set the garrison to empty! Else you might have to keep restarting the map to roll something you can kill.

2. Removing Grails from Inferno towns seems like a good idea too to reduce the possibility of an unfortunate 'imp block' due to constant week of imp.

### What I liked about it:

It has a strong feel of custom-made map, no random generated areas or boring empty spaces. The interesting part is finding the way around it because of various border gates and portals. It's clear that it took a LOT LOT LOT of effort to make it.

The enemies weren't too easy, but they weren't too difficult either. I had to restart once after dicking around. You have to play reasonably well, but there's no need to count every movement point or make advanced six hero chains to progress successfully. Phew.

It's HUGE (biggest HotA size!) so you've got a chance to build huge armies and finding a new town is always fun, because it serves as a 'checkpoint 9; of sorts on the map. There's plenty to explore and multiple options to deal with your enemies.

I loved how the start took place in 3 areas and each presented different opportunities. I got lucky with Town Portal and Chain Lightning/Fireball chapels accessible by Robinson which let him take active part on the map earlier. I don't know if it's always possible - probably? :)

Many enemies - makes for a more diverse play and several "YES. GOT HIM." moments.

HotA! A fun chance to play with the Cove town and discover all the new HotA options and buildings.

### Summary:

I recommend it to everyone but people, who want to play a 100% relaxed game, the impatient folk who prefer small and fast maps, and the hardened veterans, who will simply find it too easy.

I will surely come back to it next time I feel like playing a long HoMM adventure.

9/10, I subtract one point for the lack of plot/custom events, they're the only things I was missing :)

Thank you for the map!

Author: Sebastian (Poland), 21-12-2015 16:43
za-bista ! - Robinson Crusoe!
Gram w herosa od 1-7 czesci i to jest najlepsza mapa w jaka; kiedykolwiek gralem , strasznie zaluje , ze nikt nie robi takich map do 7 czeci bo jest naprawde; fajna i ma potencjal.

Author: Luke (Toruń), 14-12-2015 09:02 Like
Polecam!!!!! - Robinson Crusoe!
Mapa świetna, Wymagająca, dająca dużo satysfakcji po jej ukończeniu. Znalazłem kilka problemów z dojściem do różnych obiektów, ale są to drobiazgi. Pytanie: czy to ograniczenie nałożone na mapę że mój bohater nie mogę przekroczyć 99 dla siły, obrony, itp. czy to ograniczenie gry? Proszę o kolejne takie mapy 😁😁

Lukas (Poland) writes:
14-12-2015 14:59

re - Robinson Crusoe!

Dzięki za opinie:). Tak, 99 obrony - to jest ogranicznik (w wszystkich częściach herosa) i...nie można więcej;).

Map więcej raczej nie będzie. Stworzenie takiej mapy jest cholernie czasochłonne, a ludzie i tak nie docenią włożonej w to pracy...
Polecam Ci moją wcześniejsz 1; mapę: I love heroes ;-)

http://www.maps4hero es.com/heroes3/maps. php?keywords=I+Love+ Heroes&type=&size=&d ifficulty=&sort=2

Author: Strazak (Poznań), 02-11-2015 20:19
Gratulacje dla autora - Robinson Crusoe!
Świetna mapa!!! Bardzo dopracowana, z zawiłymi ścieżkami. Po aktualizacji dodatku nie ma problemów z wczytaniem i graniem. Pozdrawiam i zachęcam do dalszej twórczości .

Lukas (Poland) writes:
03-11-2015 00:03

Dzięki ! - Robinson Crusoe!

;-)

Author: eugeny71 (Novosibirsk, Russia), 02-11-2015 11:13
Impassability of this map - Robinson Crusoe!
Map is impassable due to imps at (0,245,3), which makes unattainable Light Blue Keymaster's Tent at (0,245,2) and as result city MROK can't be conquered.

Lukas (Poland) writes:
03-11-2015 00:01

Re: - Robinson Crusoe!

S**t happens....I'll try to fix it.
thx!

dadsa writes:
25-12-2015 15:32

aa - Robinson Crusoe!

That imps are randomly putted because of inferno grail

Author: Cosmin (Tg Mures, Romania), 09-08-2015 07:02
Crash - Robinson Crusoe!
A great map but the game crashes with inferno after ending the turn in month 3, week 1, day 7. The only thing that I saw is that Merlin tries something when it crashes.

Cosmin (Tg Mures, Romania) writes:
09-08-2015 07:03

Crash - Robinson Crusoe!

This post is mine and can be ignored, put i here by mistake.

shape writes:
20-08-2015 15:17

how to play - Robinson Crusoe!

Could you please tell me how to load any Giant map? I placed into the 'maps' folder, but when in the game cannot find in the list.

Lukas (Poland) writes:
27-08-2015 21:59

re - Robinson Crusoe!

Sorry, I so late write off.
All the size of the map are located in one folder - maps, and it needs to work!!!! Remember that this is a Hota map! And is the latest version...

Author: Lyd (France), 06-08-2015 00:48
Wonderful map, challenging. Thank you.

thunder writes:
07-08-2015 11:41

Is that a joke ? - Robinson Crusoe!

Is that a joke ?

Lukas (Poland) writes:
07-08-2015 22:18

re - Robinson Crusoe!

sorry, but the joke is what you wrote - because you look out of your point. This is the opinion, and each can have its own

Author: Thundergod, 26-07-2015 02:04
Finished 4m2w6d - Robinson Crusoe!
Well i guess i need to write it down in eglish even if im from Poland. Map contains many Bugs, for example unreachable dragon utopia or library +2. that proves only one thing. all these random monsters portal, Garrison army and enemy strenght is made by 'wild guesses' of mapmaker's. the whole doesn't make much sense. I also would be bored if i have to finisz it like other players couple months longer. i dont ask why taht long but i guess mapmakers didnt plan for me to finisz it in 4 months. i can also upload few screens if you request

Lukas (Poland) writes:
26-07-2015 14:05

Finished ??? - Robinson Crusoe!

Hey, could you write to me pv what and where mistakes have you found? And as you have completed the map in 4 months?!
You can write to me in Polish;-)
piaskowski_l @ wp.pl

Thundergod writes:
26-07-2015 16:56

Yes i uploaded screens on photoalbum - Robinson Crusoe!

sorry for yesterdays broken English post it was very late, i didnt check typso. i uploaded few important screens from battles and 3 mistakes from map i remember so far, also I would like to add that there were too many Quests Huts - in my opinion useless. i guess i made only one with 15 angels reward for 60 wolf raiders.
link: http://s1279.photobu cket.com/user/thunde rman3/library/heroes %20robinson?sort=3&p age=1

Lukas (Poland) writes:
27-07-2015 21:57

;-) - Robinson Crusoe!

Thank you for your help!
1. errors corrected
2. to this dragon utopia can enter;)
3. mana Quests Huts - in my opinion useless = Not everything has to be useful, they are surprises life :)

thunder writes:
15-08-2015 16:16

in my mind - Robinson Crusoe!

if you dont have experience in mapmaking and makes a map for somebody who doesn't have experience in playing 'challenging maps' thats the result of what we have here. My opinion is based on some great maps made in the last 10 years. You made a map without even testing it properly and now after few good opinions made by guys who finished it in 12 months (!!!) you gonna think that you are good mapmaker. Shame on you

Lukas (Poland) writes:
13-09-2015 16:26

re - thanks - Robinson Crusoe!

I will not do more maps - for people like you, simply not worth it! Man you express your opinion, and you have no idea how much work is making such a map ?! You should be ashamed of your comment, you know?
a) you get someone's hard work, for free
b) can not even thank

You have the right to have their say, and the map may not meet your expectations. But do man the map - and then we can talk about testing and error ...
Making such a map it takes a few months of hard work .... and I did it for all who like to play in the Hero, and not just for people like you !!! Did you get my hard work for free, and even complain ... it's a shame

You know ?!

This map drew a few thousand people, and only a few thanked. Guess what ??? - This is my last map - not worth ... how to read such people like you

'thunder' please DO THE SAME MAP - and I'll write all your mistakes - for free - for having done map for myself, because I do not like It

Author: Lyd (France), 13-07-2015 10:49
Ribinson crusoe doesn't work - Robinson Crusoe!
I would like to play your map but it doesn't work. My H3 Horn of the abyss crushes. What could i do ?

nobody writes:
13-07-2015 16:48

answer - Robinson Crusoe!

You need from latest version 1.3.8
look here http://heroescommuni ty.com/viewthread.ph p3?TID=39830

Author: Lucian (Romania), 12-07-2015 15:51
Queen City - Robinson Crusoe!
I can't defeat Amidala in Queen City. She has Haste and Teleport and my Slow/Blind are useless. I'm in Month4Week2 and I have 150 AA.

Lucian (Romania) writes:
12-07-2015 15:54

my mistake - Robinson Crusoe!

I saved my comm by mistake hier. Sorry.

| 1-30 | 31-39 |

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy