Author: wasilix , 26-04-2024 16:49

- - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

I might have said wrong dates there, but in general idea is correct. Maybe the date is 1-2-6 if reaching the town in week 1 is really impossible. It's been extremely long time ago when I played this map, so I don't remember many details, but this time limit I remember, because initially I more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 26-04-2024 16:46

first towns - Supernatural - Heroes 3 map

How is this even possible? it takes 2 weeks just to walkt o the first town of Tirith? more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 26-04-2024 16:33

YOU WILL WIN...BUT WHEN? - crapcore - Heroes 3 map

Thx for joy.Humans rules. Finished on 5m2w5d. Made small mistake - delivered Graal to elf town for luck, but later took elf town with fixed Graal. Better to open map. In the end i had 11 heroes with TP to collect resources and panish enemies. With last one first send 2 heroes with 21 fire birds(7x3) more...

Author: Volkor (Poland), 26-04-2024 10:44

map author - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

"AI" on this map is strange. Sometimes 1-2 enemies die in first week ( for some reasons they don't whant to take castle ), sometimes no one dies.
On Impossible level once i had 3 towns around 2-3 month. Suddenly I was wiped out by Computer's Aenain with Horn of the Abyss and 14
more...

Author: Hidanister , 25-04-2024 13:30

Спасибо за отзыв! - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Учту ваше мнение, доработаю и протестирую снова. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 13:16

TWO STEPS FROM HELL - Element Land - Heroes 3 map

Bravo for creator. One of the best map ever. I was using 3 lines of savings for 3-5 steps ahead. Exploration, economy, speed, hits, runs, traps... how to stop strong enemy in front of your town and using hit and run for removing his mana or reducing his hordes. One more time BRAVO! more...

Author: Kir (Russia), 25-04-2024 12:47

map - Искатели Хранилища (Vault Hunters) - Heroes 3 map

Идея интересная, однако игровой процесс заморочный. Я легко разбил наземных противников, но задолбался надоело копить войска для пробивки огромных армий нейтралов. Городов и жилищ не так много для этого. Дипломатии нет, Воскрешения нет и т.п. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:37

Map editor is mandatory against crazy creator - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

After seventh month very easy to lose idea what is the main direction... neverending walking???... and backvocal... in your head... in your head..ad ad ad... ZOMBIES ZOMBIES ZOMBIES...E E E more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:24

I LIKE TO MOVE IT MOVE IT...YOU LIKE TO??? - Fawn's Labyrinth - Heroes 3 map

Stupid crazy walking map.Finished after 12 months. A few battles with enemies and 99 percents with static hordes. AI boosted - i had more cities and permanent forces collecting, but in tavern shows that opps had stronger army sitting on their territories. Taken popular film name Fawn's Labyrin more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 12:06

WHAT TO DO IF YOU ARE LAZY??? - The water is important - Heroes 3 map

Just take random map and make small edit. Humans started with Adel and Dragon. On second step Luna start collecting resources on ally land. Finished on 3m3w4d. Very very bad creation. more...

Author: Платон мне друг (Latvia), 25-04-2024 10:40

WALK MF,,,WALK - Prisoners of War - Heroes 3 map

Played with humans.Diplomacy doesnt work.On 6th month all enemies died except blue one.Bring Graal to open map. To pass the gates around the middle lake you need 30th level.Spend two more month with 4 main heroes to destroy last one. Made a connection chain for collecting strong units and kill last more...

Author: Mango (Vietnam), 25-04-2024 08:37

Agreed - Leon's Redemption - Heroes 3 map

Same, punishing in not a fun way. Like first couple of days, should have warn me in the begining (before the fight) that i need to save 15 magic point in the first Wizardino to execute later fights, not like after i done almost 10 long kitting fight and then told me that i should have save magic poi more...

Author: Mattias (Sweden), 24-04-2024 22:29

Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Conquest of Heaven and Hell - Heroes 3 map

Thank you for creating such a fun and frustrating adventure! Best map i have ever played and i have been playing HOMM3 since its release.

to bad it was impossible for me to find the other hats needed for the quests :(

i will now try you other maps :)

best regards
Mattias
more...

Author: Костя (Россия), 24-04-2024 15:55

тетива из гривы единорога - Empire of the World 3 - Heroes 3 map

Здравствуйте. Я не могу найти тетиву из гривы единорога нигде. Я не могу понять, что упустил из виду more...

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:
Login / Register on Maps4Heroes.com
Heroes 7 (VII) - Maps Heroes 6 (VI) - Maps Heroes 5 (V) - Maps Heroes 4 (IV) - Maps Heroes 3 (III) - Maps Heroes 2 (II) - Maps

Subscribe to our Telegram Channel "maps4heroes.com" to be the first to receive NEW Maps and News for Heroes of Might & Magic 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2!

Heroes3 - Your opinions about The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins - map rating = 0 Likes

Title:
Type your opinion in the space below:
Your name:
E-mail:

Your vote:
City, Country:
Attach the picture: (Gif, Jpeg)
Download map The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins - heroes 3 mapsDownload map The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins - heroes 3 maps

Download map -> The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss

Bree
What did you say to My father before he went missing?

I urged him to march upon Erebor, to rally the seven armies of the dwarves. To destroy the dragon and take back the Lonely Mountain, and I would say the same to you. Take back your homeland

This is no chance meeting is it, Gandalf?

Instructions: for starting heroes don’t choose artifact!

You do it better if do not lose any unit before arrive to Erebor.

Tips: Follow the adventure if you can.

"If in doubt, Meriadoc, always follow your nose."

After you are the King under the Mountain, you can retake Middle-Earth from
Evil.

There are lot of surprise on the map.

Special thanks to:

Angee Agocs for translating the scripts

J.R.R. Tolkien for the Books

Added: 21-03-2020

Heroes 3 maps: Moscow battle | The Longest Quest | Robinson Crusoe! | A Barbarian's Story

Author: Mithrandir (Bristol), 29-09-2022 17:38
Difficult - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins
This is the hardest Middle Earth map :)

Author: PatrickAce, 23-04-2020 12:26
map maker - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins
Hi, Yes, that is problem.
You can find 29 dwarves in Blue Mountain castle and 30 dwarves under the Blue Mountain. And in Bilbo's house other 140 dwarves.
There is a 200 Halfling behind Hobbiton castle (hide)
You have to arrive with 200-200-200 dwarves, hobbit, mage (and 200 elves from Lorien) to the Lonely Mountain

Author: mistakes were made, 23-04-2020 11:52
The Hobbit - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins
I don't have 200 dwarves. Is that i problem later on? I haven't lost any, but cant seem to find anymore. I've collected the mages and went to hobbiton. Also cant find Bilbo, is he supposed to be a moveable hero ?

PatrickAce writes:
30-04-2020 16:59

200 dwarves - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

Hi, Yes, that is problem.
You can find 29 dwarves in Blue Mountain castle and 30 dwarves under the Blue Mountain. And in Bilbo's house other 140 dwarves.
There is a 200 Halfling behind Hobbiton castle (hide)
You have to arrive with 200-200-200 dwarves, hobbit, mage (and 200 elves from Lorien) to the Lonely Mountain

Author: PatrickAce (Budapest), 23-03-2020 00:13
I tell the story line and some help to win the game:
With Thorin collect dwarfes, equipments for the journey (other heroes can help to collect that)
Cross Grey Heaven, go to Bree. Meet with Gandalf (ArchMage), Move to Hobbiton, collect the team (One Hobbit don't join but other one do). You have 200/200/200 units. Go cross OldForest, meet BombadilTom
After go to Rivendell. You fight with 3 trolls and a small wolf packs. Meet with Elrond. Go cross the mountains, fight with stonegolems, with the Goblin King, after the mountain against wolfraiders. Meet with butterfly, and with the Eagles.
Fly to Isengard, meet with Saruman, after go to the Fangorn, meet with Treebeard, ents, huorns, after go to Lothlorien, and after the bridge go to Radagast (new hero)

Radagast need to move to Dol Goldur, fight against goblins, wolfs, orcmages, nasguls and Sauron (Elrond, Saruman and Galadriel join to your team). After move to Beorn, after Angmar and fly to Erebor.

With Thorin you need to go to Beorn, cross Mirkwood, fight with Insects, go to Woodland Realm, fights against elfs, meet with Tauriel (change artifact with Kili), go to Lake-Town, meet with Bard and Soldiers, and after to Erebor.
You fight against Smaug and his spawn (You have (200/200/200/200/100 /50/50 units). And find the arkenstone (grail)

Tauriel with Legolas go to Gundabad, fight against goblins, wolfs, bats, collect artifacts and move to Erebor.

Battle of Five Armies: Your 4 heroes meet, Bard, Dain and Thranduil gives his armies and you need to fight against Bolg and Azog. (You have near 750/600/400/400/400/ 400/150 units). To win the game, bring the arkenstone inside Erebor and be the King under the Mountain.

Every small and big battle (I think) veryvery hard. If Thorin lose unit before Erebor it’s not possible to win. In small battles, must not lose units. (with spells, artifacts, archers and run :) you can do it)
Against Sauron don’t loose too much units (if stay 50 Crusader, 150 SilverPegasus, 250 Enchanter you are good but more is better)
After Smaug you need to stay alive with 1 dwarf, but do it better if half of mage, elf, unicorn too.
Against Bolg, don’t lose too much unit cause Azog more harder.
If you meet with friends, they never fight with you if your hero is enough hard (units, Att, Def, other artifacts) (Bilbo, Bombadil, Elrond, Butterfly, Saruman(1st) Galadriel, Beorn, Laketown, Bard(1-2), Dain, Thranduil)

You have 53 days to Durin’s Day (2/4/5), but nothing happen if you late. And if you are faster you can arrive on 2/3/6 to Erebor.
You need to choose very good your 2nd skills, and spells, artifacts in every fights.
Have a good journey in Middle-Earth

Klejner writes:
29-04-2020 16:43

Azog, Bolg and Smaug - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

Who are supposed to fight Azog and Bolg, is it Legolas or Tauriel? If it is one of them then only use Sharpshooters and elves?

Against Smaug, how is Thorin supposed to win? The orb of vulnerability doesn't do anything against his dragons, they can't be target of spells.

PatrickAce writes:
29-04-2020 21:44

SPOILER ALERT - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

I hope you use the newest version (1.6) of HOTA
I made this map for new type of Resistance (HOTA 1.5). Later it’s changed to INTERFERENCE so I needed to change lot of things, but now it absolutely works (tried lots of times) with Interference 2nd skill (HOTA 1.6)

SPOILER ALERT
It’s not possible (sorry) to tell how can you do it, but I can tell you some tips (read one and try to win. If it’s not enough read the next tips)
I could win the battle against SMAUG with:
- I start the battle with 200-200-200-200-100- 50-50 units
- My ATT: 35 DEF: 35 against Smaug ATT 35 DEF 33 /or 34-34/ (not the hardest ATT-DEF the hardest army)
- I used more (HOTA) combination artifacts (before and in the battle too)
- Don’t forget, unicorn’s have special effect
- Without reliance, good friendship I think you no chance to win
- I told in the Important Instructions: If you can, save half of mages, elves, unicorns, you are better chance to win. - Save them! It’s not necessary to win but I think you do it better if you save your best fighters with good disposition and good harness
- The dragons has mindcontrol and hard spells. Reduce it close to Zero because you no chance against them
- Your only chance against Dragons is the HARDEST ’Black Arrow’. (magic, artifactt,2nd skill)
- Remember who is your best character. Gandalf has Narya the Ring of Fire. Use the best fire spells!
- Elves has Power over Water. Use this!
- My archers was faster in the battle than Smaug’s offspring (except Smaug, the Azure)
- Sometime help to change your unit’s position before battle (not in battle with Tactics) to get better fortune.
It’s not impossible to win the battle. Impossible to win with stay alive dwarfs. But you can do it! ;)

PatrickAce writes:
29-04-2020 21:49

Legolas, Tauriel - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

You need to fight with Thorin against Bolg & Azog.

Legolas, Tauriel, Radagast only bring friends and artifacts to help make fellowship with mens, dwarves, elves before Battle of Five Armies

Klejner writes:
29-04-2020 23:09

Gandalf - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

Is Gandalf a seperate hero? Where/when do you get him? Thanks for the quick response, really like the map.

PatrickAce writes:
30-04-2020 02:06

Heroes - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

Your questions is ok, but he is NOT a new hero. He is part of Thorin's team. 'Gandalf' is the 200 Arch Mages in Thorin's Compamy

/There are some heroes in Blue Mountains. You can play with 'Thorin' the game. Radgast, Tauriel, Legolas will help but you can do it with Thorin/

Author: Tjoffen (Marbella), 22-03-2020 19:59
Did you check the version uploaded here? - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins
Where do you get the army? All castles are protected with 9999 of something in each slot. Almost all neutrals are 4000 units (with growing enabled). You get some dwarves and archmagi. How are you supposed to win even a single fight?

Author: PatrickAce (Budapest), 22-03-2020 00:10
It is good, tested lot of times.
Go with Thorin to Bree, after follow the original adventure story. Collect friends, upgrade your heroes, fight with enemies. Neatral stacks are allow to go throught if you are enough hard. Move to Erebor. After you find the Arkenstone, win the Battle of Five Armies.
Very difficult map!

Author: Tjoffen (Marbella), 21-03-2020 22:08
It can't be a finished map - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins
This map makes no sense even after looking in the editor.

It feels like the wrong version was uploaded or something

mistakes were made writes:
27-04-2020 00:29

Fun map - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

Thanks for the quick reply.
Like the map so far. But how is Radagast supposed to win with only 20 mages?

27-04-2020 00:41

For my question before - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

Is radagast allowed to lose som units?

27-04-2020 18:11

Is Kili a new hero? - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

When you get legolas and the other elv. You are supposed to trade artifacts with kili, who is kili and what artifact?

PatrickAce writes:
29-04-2020 18:31

Kili is in Thorin's team. When you picked Kili up in Hobbiton he had a Dwarf Stone with Runes ('Runes of Imminency')
Give this to Thauriel
And with Thauriel give 'Pendant of Free Will' to Thorin's company

And maybe advantage if you give some weapons to Tauriel, but is not necessary

PatrickAce writes:
29-04-2020 19:47

Radagast - The Hobbit - by Bilbo Baggins

Galadriel said: If you ever need my help, I will come.

With Radagast don't be afraid. Go alone (with 20 mages). When you are not enough strong to move toward She will come. And Elrond, Saruman too.

You need to stay alive with 50 Crusader (Elrond), 150 SilverPegasus (Galadriel), 250 Enchanter (Saruman) to give health and power to the weak Radagast. Radagast need to move forth.

Heroes 3: Horn of the Abyss 1.6.1 - Download Section

Heroes 7 News

Heroes 3 map: "Atlantic Revolutions"

Heroes 3 New map: "1797:Northern Italy campaign"

Heroes 7 maps

Heroes 7 patch 2.2 now available

Heroes 7 Creatures Fortress

Heroes 7 patch 1.8 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.7 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.6 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.5 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.4 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.3 now available

Heroes 7 patch 1.2.1 now available

Heroes 7 cheats

Heroes 7 available!!! - Launch Trailer

Heroes 7 - closed beta 2 now available!

Heroes 7 screenshots

Heroes 7 Elves faction

Heroes 7 Dwarves faction

Heroes 7 Academy faction

Heroes 7 Haven faction

Heroes 7 release date: 29 September 2015

Haps4Heroes.com

How can I support maps4heroes.com ?

YooMoney:

Copyright © 1999-2024 All questions and comments please mail to evgkuz@yandex.ru

Privacy Policy